(2004/09) Year End (Sep - Dec) 2004 Mothers-to-be

Vaingirl,
*FOUND SOMEONE JUS LIKE ME* so happy to know tat i am not the only one like tat...the way u put it is exactly like me.... really!! and i also did fight with my hubby in the past as i also says hes not PASSIONATE enough...ha!!! u talk about it make u feel tat as if u are desperate...ha!!!! i also feel the same, and i also feel tat ever since i am preggy, hes more loving.... but maybe now my homornes is hay wired, tats y keep having negative tots lo.... and more sensitive....me also agreed tat in a relationship, good things dun comes free, as we really nesd to work hard for it and do u know in the past, me and hubby (not married yet) hav communication break down and i do my homework by buying books to read so to improve our relationship...ha!!! funny!! hes those tat dun express much but i am those action type...tats y sometimes cant communicate in the same frequency.....SEX SHOP!! LETS GO TOGETHER!! i hav been wanting to buy some stuff :p

SLK,
yah, during preggy time i cant color, so can imagine the top black and with 3 tone bottom... ha!!! but now i tik i want to change my image, instead of 3 color ash tone, i want to chop off my fringe and layer my hair and color them black!!it will make features very sharp...hee....

Berry,
was mentioning to Vic that you did everything yourself (and I have a feeling u dun trust ur MIL to bathe etc the baby), she said ur maternal instincts lah. Cos she also had same problem initially- even when bb being watched by someone else, as long as she has to leave the room, she gets panic attack and will anxiously check on bb again after 5mins.

So she did this- timed herself. First 5mins span away from bb. Then next, 10mins span. And so on, until she stops feeling overly anxious when bb not within sight (and this is done when she KNOWS bb is being watched, not alone). Maybe u want to try that?
happy.gif

Abt the masseuse- her take is that u dun need a masseuse to lose weight
happy.gif
Since u r burning alot of calories doing everything. But do be careful- she was very guai for 2 wks, then after that she tried doing everything... ended up her health suffered setback and she started bleeding at the stitches (sprained or tore accidentally with movement). So take care lah.
happy.gif

I had a gd time today! :D :D :D Highlighted my hair (BRIGHT red! Ah Lian or auntie or whatever also dun care!!!) Nice trim too (not too short like the last time)
happy.gif
AND a pedicure (red!!!)
Only thing is... baby kept punching my bladder- luckily I knew I emptied my bladder just before so I ignored her, very uncomfortable though! And during the pedicure she decided to be ultra-active and I was grimacing... pedicurist thought the pedicure was painful :p

And I ate the Taiwanese Or-luah Mee Suah (at Far East Plaza basement) for 1st time! Ok lah. Can rot for awhile without complaint liao. Burnt a small hole in hubby pocket (too bad didn't round it off with a FACIAL hehe).

Sharon,
I did a timetable something like that too (so bored waiting for my turn mah)... except for minor changes, I won't change it... even if baby fussy lor (I tabled it such that there's division of babysitting responsibility, regular frequent feedings and pumpings).

I need routine time-off (meals with hubby and walks) or I will go crazy. I think will only work if baby very accomodative, or, if parents are erm, abit more hard-hearted (I am!)

See how I fare lah :p First the bb must come out *pleads with bb...*

sun,
i havent received the baby bonus gift pack to date.

SLK,
gleneagles pharmacy? tks for telling me...i'll go get it 2moro!!

littledevil,
haha...both of us so alike!! i remembered i went to borders once & spent the whole day there reading books on relationship!! i think the best one so far was the "infamous" Men r fm Mars & Women r fm Venus. it helped me understand my hubby better even tho' he cant be bothered by it. hee....

i've been having negative thots lately too, especially after seeing my body in the mirror. i also got a bit sensitive & felt sad when i went out with my hubby & saw all those sexy young girls in orchard rd.

ya!! lets go to the sex toy shop together. maybe when our bb is more than 2 mths old cos' that's when their immune sysytem is stronger. i even cut out the article fm Female mag which did a feature on the adult toy shops. hahahahaha!!

sharon,
i think i will pengsan if i stick to the schedule. i only let my BB suckle for a max. of 15 mins on each breast cos' im quite impatient. no way i can BF her during night feeds. i'll be very grouchy in the morning & thru'out the day!

sharon (slee22)
The first portion is a cash gift, $750 at birth,6,12 and 18 months each time for first and 2nd child.
For 2nd child, you also get a CDA account where the amount you deposit would be matched by the government.
Hope that helps

Vaingirl,
oh no!!! wat can i say about us, me hav tat book too!! i rem there one topic says tat men are jus like rubberband, if u still rem tat...i even hav the book for married couple one....also under the same author... ha!!! ha!!!! i also know tat sex shop from female too but i didnt cut out lah...luckily u did
happy.gif
yah, me also sensitive, when my hubby now going out and i stuck at home... i started to tik otherwise where he go.... yah, wait till bb at least 2 month then we go 2gether.... how many weeks is ur bb now??

Hi sharon
Ok will let u noe my result,tmr hv to "fast" as Prof Cheah is gg to chk on my glucose level. I can only eat aft the blood test. Btw,Prof Cheah is not my gynae he's a spec. on thyoid in RH. Alamak tmr wallet is gg to burn a big hole, cannot tahan every mth hv to go back cost alot of $$$$. Btw, hw's yr condition getting better? Did u cut dw on the dosage? I'm still takin 75mg. ok i'm home soon talk to again tmr. Take care.

Blisse
Thks will hv to be more hardworking to prepare the "dong chong cao". Medical hall uncle said hv to boil for 2-3hrs...so long.

Sharon,
The first gift is supposedly paid 3 weeks after you register the birth. but so far none of the ladies here have received it!

sharon, the logical side of me knows that no harm will come to baby to be 'sayang' by others, but I just get irritated anyway. thats why when I feel this way I dont dare to say anything, cause I know its not reasonable. even something as simple as my MIL talking and cooing at my baby without carrying her I also feel irritated, LOL. I think my hormones a little unbalanced :p

little devil, same here, passion to me is also v important. I'm not sure if there'll be changes in my marriage, and what will it be like when things are more settled down. But I'm doing my best to be positive though.

AC/sharon, I'm really glad I brought my BP cause I got REALLY BAD engormement on the first day the milk came in. Best to bring, cause if you need and dont have, you'll have to pay to rent the hosp pump. BTW, you dont have to sterilise first- if you really need to use it, just buy 1-2 sterilising tablets from hosp and borrow a basin/container frm hosp to sterilise. thats what I did

vaingirl- haha....sex shop might nt be a bad idea huh? I went to the one at midpoint orchard with hubby b4, went twice, in the end only bought some funky flavoured lubricant and condoms but never use in the end LOL. Yeah, maybe we can all go together when baby is older.
WEIGHT LOSS- dun talk abt weight loss, too depressing
sad.gif
so far I've only lost a miserable pathetic 5 kg
sad.gif
Sigh- so much for BF helping to lose weight.....

MT, wah, you really had a good time huh? Miss the times when we went everywhere to eat this and that :p The next time I see u, prob I'll just watch u eat, cause I'm on a diet. BTW, I havent lost much weight, v depressing and demoralising. SIGH. Oh well, will wait for things to be more settled down, then see if I can fit proper excercise into my regime. hehe...cant wait to see your hair (prob by the time we meet your hair change colour liao)

mngo, we didnt do cord blood banking- dun really believe in it.

Berry,
yah, me too, dun know wats actually waiting for us ahead....but will try to make the best out of it
happy.gif
and me too, so fedup with those extra pounds.... really hope the massage can do something about it, but at least u are BF, heard tat it helps alot...

Sun,
the baby bonus letter will come late. I waited for mine like nearing the 5th week. I nearly call up them to ask they hav send the letter.

morning ladies,
haiz.... i failed the 1st glucose test!!
sad.gif
need to go for another comfirmation test, need to kena poke 3 times on coming saturday. Dun really know the procedure but doc mentioned i need to spend the whole morning with him!!!
sad.gif

btw anyone here can advise what shld i eat in this few days in order to past the test huh? :p so worry if fail again then may be more test to be carried our in next few wks!!

littledevil,
my bb will be 1 mth old next monday. yrs too rite? im going to celebrate bb's full month with immediate family & 2 of my best friends. my hubby also not keen to make it a big affair. we'll just order buffet for 25pax.

i can be paranoid too when my hubby went for his "boys' nite out." i always resist calling him every hr to check where he is or what time he's coming home! i'll call only when he's not back by a specified time he promised. usually he's only 15 mins late, if not my face will be as black as charcoal!! hee....

if u manage to lose weight after yr post-natal massage pls let us know hor. me tempted to go for another round.

Berry,
i also lost only 5kg. i dont think BF will help me to lose weight cos' im always hungry after pumping the milk or BF. i cant even exercise or swim cos' we're supposed to start only after 6 weeks fm delivery. the post-natal massage was good but apart fm a flatter tummy, didnt manage to lose weight leh. wat to do...tahan the unsightly bulges first lor.

ya, we can meet up once we settled down with our BB!!

<font face="courier new"> <font color="0000ff">as @ wk 04-Oct
.. .. .. .. .. . EDD .. . Week.. . Where

yingzi ......... 10/10/04 wk 40 . MAH / G
heather ........ 10/10/04 wk 40 . GEH / B
mtmtmt ......... 18/10/04 wk 39 . ESH / G
august ......... 21/10/04 wk 39 . MAH / B
dee ............ 22/10/04 wk 38 . GEH / ?
micky .......... 23/10/04 wk 38 . GEH / B
yeeyee ......... 24/10/04 wk 38 . ??? / ?
bride0712 ...... 28/10/04 wk 38 . MAH / G
mel7728 ........ 02/11/04 wk 37 . TMC / B
AC ............. 06/11/04 wk 37 . GEH / B
cosmo .......... 08/11/04 wk 37 . USA / B
kelly (mona) ... 09/11/04 wk 36 . KKH / ?
cxope .......... 12/11/04 wk 35 . ??? / ?
yuru ........... 13/11/04 wk 35 . GEH / G
cirtusfruits ... 16/11/04 wk 35 . ??? / ?
sharon ......... 17/11/04 wk 35 . MAH / G
young jes ...... 18/11/04 wk 35 . MAH / G
joyful ......... 20/11/04 wk 35 . MAH / B
kikojoy ........ 20/11/04 wk 35 . GEH / ?
chihiro ........ 20/11/04 wk 35 . TMC / G
peg peg ........ 22/11/04 wk 34 . MAH / G
melbb .......... 26/11/04 wk 34 . ??? / ?
puff ........... 27/11/04 wk 34 . ESH / G
deer ........... 29/11/04 wk 34 . ??? / ?
leo29 .......... 02/12/04 wk 33 . MEH / G
TBL ............ 02/12/04 wk 33 .. RH / G
rochelle ....... 02/12/04 wk 33 .. RH / B
chihuahua ...... 02/12/04 wk 33 .. RH / ?
wooof .......... 03/12/04 wk 33 . ??? / G
seahorse ....... 04/12/04 wk 33 . MEH / G
crumpy ......... 07/12/04 wk 32 . MEH / ?
plong .......... 08/12/04 wk 32 . KKH / B
kypf ........... 08/12/04 wk 32 . GEH / B
emma ........... 09/12/04 wk 32 . ??? / G
jen ............ 09/12/04 wk 32 . TMC / G
fruitcake ...... 10/12/04 wk 32 . NUH / B
chantelle ...... 12/12/04 wk 32 . KKH / G
guess .......... 12/12/04 wk 32 . MEH / ?
mngo ........... 12/12/04 wk 32 . MAH / B
stephie ........ 14/12/04 wk 31 . TMC / B
wendypooh ...... 15/12/04 wk 31 . KKH / G
beanie ......... 17/12/04 wk 31 . TMC / G
melody ......... 20/12/04 wk 30 . ??? / ?
oranges ........ 22/12/04 wk 30 . TMC / B
jov ............ 05/01/05 wk 28 . ??? / ?
TSH ............ 05/01/05 wk 28 . MSA / ?

<font color="119911">**** POP ***** POP ***** POP ***** POP ***** POP ***** POP ***** POP ****</font><font color="ff0000">
.. .. .. .. .. . .. EDD . . Where . .. Pop
jer ............ 04/09/04 . MAH / B . 24/08/04 3.170 kg Kiern
radiohead ...... 22/08/04 . ESH / G . 25/08/04 3.570 kg Sarah-Lynn
cubbiebb ....... 12/09/04 . MAH / B . 31/08/04 ________ ________
expecting_mum .. 12/09/04 . TMC / B . 14/09/04 3.620 kg Ryan
vaingirl ....... 20/09/04 . GEH / G . 18/09/04 3.240 kg Keira
berry .......... 22/09/04 . TMC / G . 23/09/04 3.670 kg Faye
littleprince ... 20/09/04 . ESH / B . 24/09/04 3.210 kg Rhyan
little_devil ... 21/09/04 . MAH / B . 24/09/04 3.050 kg Quinn
SLK ............ 08/10/04 . GEH / B . 27/09/04 3.430 kg Lucas
pets ........... 03/10/04 . TMC / G . 28/09/04 3.210 kg Sharyn
blisse ......... 11/10/04 . GEH / G . 28/09/04 3.195 kg Carriane
sun ............ 17/10/04 . GEH / B . 03/10/04 3.200 kg Arnav Neil
are ............ 12/10/04 . MEH / G . 04/10/04 2.600 kg Rachael
casros ......... 20/10/04 . TMC / G . 05/10/04 2.980 kg ________
angelia ........ 04/10/04 . TMC / G . 08/10/04 3.630 kg Shanice
kelly .......... 09/11/04 . MAH / B . 10/10/04 2.810 kg ________

</font><font color="119911">**** MISSING ***** MISSING ***** MISSING ***** MISSING ***** MISSING ****</font><font color="ff0000">
aurora ......... 08/09/04 . ??? / ??
peipei ......... 20/09/04 . TMC / G .
mom ............ 20/09/04 . MAH / B .
bebechic ....... 26/09/04 . MAH / G .
ww ............. 29/09/04 . KKH / ? .
</font><font color="119911">*************************************************************************</font>
<font color="ff6000">
* GEH - GlenE, MAH - Mt A; MEH - Mt E; ESH - East Shore; RH - Raffles; MSA - Malaysia
* let me know if I got any info wrong or if there are any updates</font></font></font>

TBL
Gd morning
I'm actually in RH doin my glucose test mayb i can advise u.Nw waiting for my result so can login &amp; chat. Ok 1st try to eat less rice,no sweet stuff,no ice-cream,no frizzy drink &amp; cut dw on yr yellow noodle.U hv to control yr diet &amp; pls try to drink more water.There's no specific food tat can make u pass yr test as the sugar level is oreadi in out blood.Btw,u only got ot recently?? There's a few ladies over here is oso hvin the same problem. Hope it will help.

Oranges,
thks for yr advice. aiyo...all those things that need to avoid/reduce are my favourite....
sad.gif
no choice liao, really got to control!!
only did the GCT last thursday, last nite doc called said failed coz the acceptable level is 140 or less but mine reached 164!! he said is quite high lor. so will be doing OGTT on saturday to comfirm.

Vaingirl,
ha!!! me too, i will keep looking at the phone and its like theres magnet tat draws me to it tat make me want to call him but i always try to stop myself.... like las nite, when he told me tat he might go for golf on the 26th oct, i was like FREAK OUT as my CL is going off on 23rd!!!! and i am sooo scared to handle Quinn myself... so my face also BLACK!

jus take out the bind on my tummy as i am going to bath and wait for my massage lady at 11 am. got diff leh, even my CL says so but as wat u say, my CL says massage will help to lost inches but not sooo much of KG most of the time... but i really hope tat those fat arms and thighs will quickly leave me!! URRGGGG...........so u did ur massage already?effective? who u use?

Hi berry
Dun be so depress at least u can still hv a few mth to work out b4 Chinese New Year.My edd is in Dec so by CNY i;ll still look ugly wif short hair &amp; FAT. Dun u tink u're more fortunate than me to give birth earlier?? Not forgettin u celebrate X'mas hm...mayb i'll hv to celebrate it in hospital. haha...

TBL
try to fix yr appt early as u need to fast for ard 4hrs.tat day i did mine..walau i'm so hungry man. They will let u take a drink similar to orange juice(very sweet)to test yr torlence to sugar level.They will poke u 3 times.
No choice u will to control yr diet ever if it's yr fav. Bear in mind we hv to do a little sacrifice 4 our baby. I hv to go &amp; consult the doc will login later to report. ciao

lil_devil,
hello! well, i'm sure you'll be losing all the extra kgs by the time i see you again bcos ur tummy is already so flat when i saw u last sat! and am really happy for u that the massage has done u well!
happy.gif

umm if u ask me, i really dun tik u need to worry so much abt Dom as i can see that he really takes care of u &amp; loves u v much. But of course i know we'll still worry no matter what but do try to have some faith in him.
wink.gif

I'm also v worried abt the passion dying in marriage &amp; etc bcos me &amp; my hubby will always be gg for hotel &amp; resort getaways before i got preggie &amp; i really miss those times...wonder if we still have the chance to do it when the baby comes...
sad.gif

Angelia &amp; Kelly,
Congrats on your newborn!
happy.gif

oranges,
ya lor, have to sacrifice &amp; 'lun' for the sake of our bb. you doing another glucose test now? hope yr results is good.
happy.gif

mngo,
actually me consider low risk, but my gynae practice to do GCT (glucose challenge test) for all MTB, will do OGTT (oral glucose tolerance test) if we fail GCT. Some gynae only do OGTT with MTB with high risk gp. may be u can refer to the web page for more detail.
happy.gif

www.sma.org.sg/smj/4211/4211a4.pdf

sharon,
thks!
happy.gif

aiyo, the procedue really no joke man! ok, will take yr advice to standby snack and water to consume after the last tube of blood are drawn. me really keep my fingers crossed that will pass the test.
btw how are u now? under diet monitoring? hope you are out of GD soon.

vaingirl and lil_devil,
when u ladies goin to tt shop? can i come along too? nw me also gettg paranoid when hubby goes out....sigh! Esp when I'm feelg super unattractv at the moment n i see so many pretty SLIM yg ladies ard....paranoia creepg in.

oranges

i'm also due in december and worried that cannot fit into the nice clothes for cny. well, hopefully everyone's focus will be on the baby and not on mummy! are you going to have a massage lady? seems like it really works.

tbl

i did the glucose tolerance test before at mt e. they also advised me not to consume food or drinks during the 3 hours because it can interfere with the test results, but can sip a little bit of water here and there if you're thirsty. good luck!

sharon,
huh? if kena GD, then got to wait till after delivery then out fm it huh?
and yes, pls send me the list. thks! I'm thinking even i pass the OGTT on saturday, oso got to control diet since i fail the 1st test. better guai guai control in order not to affect bb.

fruitcake,
oh, u did the test oso. so how was the results?

fruitcake,
one thg i noticed when visitors come is tt they usually notice baby n surround him/her...most go goo goo ga ga...tt's the gd thg. They usually don't acknowledge the 2 who made the bb....haha n i guess most ppl r too polite to say anythg abt a mummy's wt, coz out of the so many ppl who visited, only 2 said i gained wt.

ladies who have delivered, do u all bathe at the hospital after given birth? my hubby almoz dun allowed me to bring bath, shampoo and facial cleanser coz canot touch water....then water about brushing teeth???

mngo....i tink glucouse test is done onli wen u did not pass the urine test
usually before i visit my gynea i dun eat breakfast, but once i drank soya bean before the visit and my urine test failed and gotto go for the glucose test, but subsequently everyting ok

vaingal, little_devil, radiohead
i guess all of us will get paranoid during and after pregnancy cos of our weight gain and insecurity. During my pregnancy, hubby also went out wif frenz n i get super paranoid. He will ask me if he can go first, although in my heart i don wan him to go but still let him go cos i dun wan him to see me as a selfish possessive wife but when he not back at the time he promise then i turn chaos.. i will call and break down, as you all know we r a very young couple so the insecurity is double. though he talk to me n things got better but some how the insecurity is still there jus that i won't show it out now.

tbl

thankfully i passed but like you, i still try to control my diet because pregnancy does make you more prone to diabetes and is not good for baby. but dunno whether i have to take the test again 'cos i did mine very early at 26/27 weeks. do bring something to do while you are waiting in between the blood takings 'cos it can be a real bore.

sharon

i asked the nurse and she said a li'l bit is ok, guess different doctors have different practices.

radiohead

that's good to hear! hmm, if anyone makes negative comments about my weight, i'll give murderous looks because whaddya expect, just had a baby! but i guess even if no one says anything, i'd still be self-conscious if by cny, i'm still flabby.

fruitcake,
it's so funny coz my aunt commented tt i'd gained wt....n u knw wat my other aunt said? She lashed out at the mean aunt by sayg, "Yr 2 daugh nv give birth also fat wat...." My mean aunt could only gape in shock and emb...

radiohead

haha, so funny! thumbs up to your outspoken aunt! sometimes i wonder why we women can be so mean to each other, we should stand up for our own kind!

vaingal, little_devil, radiohead, jer,

i told my hubby if he wants to stay out late, he better do so now, as after the bb is born, i expect him to come home early every night to help look after bb! dunno whether i overestimate myself, but i told him after i give birth, he has to come back and take over bb in the evening so i can bring my dog out for walk and get some fresh air and exercise at the same time
happy.gif

personally, i give my hubby alot of trust.. i figure that if he really wants to stray he will whether i keep a tight leash on him or not. but because i give him the trust, i make it clear to him and myself that if he ever betray the trust then he's as good as dead!

Hi Ladies,
Just had time to log on ..Younger gel is sleeping, baby is also sleeping and older girl is in school. I just made milo and sat down to catch up on posts.
I also feel the same way abt the weight because I never manage to lose the weight after having 2nd child.And on top of it, gained abt 14 kilos with this one. I tend to avoid mirrors and taking fotos thinking how fat I look. Although my hubby assured me he doesnt care and all blah.. the insecurity is always there.. Furthermore, when visitors came to my house, all said "aiyoh now you better lose weight" Sigh!!

radiohead,
but don't u find excessive attention on the baby? Even with hygiene awareness from the SARs last time, pple still merrily touch baby. Without washing their hands- dunno what on earth their hands were in contact with! On a newborn baby with low immunity!

I am not looking forward to that.

AC
I didn't bathe in the hospital. Was told not to touch unboiled water until after confinement. What I did was to use the drinking water they provide to brush my teeth.

AC i think is better to bathe lor, cos is more hygenic and i think doctors and nurses will encourage u to bathe too. imagine after the labour and delivery, is so hot and sweaty and dirty ... how can tahan dun bathe ?

hallo .. all

radiohead
just to chk, the bill which u typed out for me the other time didn't include an admission deposit rite? coz i hv an addtl deposit of $1300 ..

i recvd a refund of $450 (doc professional fee) for my bill, so the doc professional fee shld only be $550, not $1000 .. recvd the final tax invoice last wk ..

AC
i didn't bathe but brought toiletries along .. i feel its not easy if u were to say totally dun touch water coz u also need to wash hands before feeding baby etc .. its really very unbearable not to touch water at all ..

haiz .. counting down to the end of my confinement, another 12 days .. badly want to go home coz its so noisy and warm at my mil's place .. hubby also got all wet with perspiration fm feeding bb at nite till in the end, we switched to sleep in air con room instead ..

so far, hv brought bb home on Sun for a while and also brought him to White Sands and Compass Point to buy something .. i also go downstairs with hubby some times when he need to buy things ..

its indeed true tt we get abit of possessive at times, hubby had to attend a compulsory bbq last wk for his dept and allowed to bring family but thought best not to bring bb since its at nite and he is not one mth old yet .. actually thought of going with hubby but thinking of not much nice clothes i hv here since not at home and i dun think i look good enough to go out yet so didn't say i wanted to go .. but i was unhappy inside me when hubby went and came bk ard midnite .. didn't sleep till hubby reached home and he cld sense i was unhappy also .. then he explained he only reached there at 9+pm and left at 10+pm .. he reached home late coz he went to top up petrol and washed the car .. feel silly but guess can't control lor ..

i hope to breastfeed bb more also but its diffc here since mil cannot tahan when bb starts crying .. guess i will cont'd to pump out first and after i reach home then try to increase my supply more .. meanwhile, i can pump 2 bottles of 100ml milk a day ..

mil was still suggesting i stay here till i return to work .. my god! i can't wait to go home ..

Peg,
yah, me sooo worry tat cant slim down leh.... las sat u saw me and u tik my tummy went down??really ah?? if its true then i will be very happy as tat sat i hav not start my massage yet..... today is the second day of massage, the massage lady says today and yesterday alot difference, even my confinement lady says so..... so i tik in nov after u give birth, use this massage lady lo.... i already told her liao and be safe u better call her in beginning of nov to remind her..... yah, i tik its all the homornes fault again for my over sensitive and insecure, as i am like u too, also go resorts with dom and now sooo worry tat we will not hav those time.... but maybe we should tik of it the other way.... in a brighter way.....

radiohead,
SURE!!!!! cannot imagine how the shop pp will react will they saw a group of mummies walk into the shop...ha!!! i tik its normal to feel insecure since we all feel the same..... maybe in the past i am very confident (in the way i look) and now sooo different, how not to feel insecure rite!?

Jer,
yah, me too, hubby will ask me first but i actually dun wan him to go (i know its selfish) but i still let him, even he jus go golf by himself, i also worry....... haiz......

kypf,
i also told my hubby tat, tat i can give him freedom and trust but dun ever let me know if he didsomething wrong, if he did, better hide it from me FOR LIFE if he can or else he will know wats call PAIN!!! ha!!!! and i make clear to him, even in those days tat we are still dating tat i am not those tat will gice chance jus becos we hav a kid as i dun want my kid to grow up in a not so perfect family..... as alot of pp will give chance as dun wish the kid to hav a broken family but to me, if i knoe tat hes unfaithful, i cant see y i can still live my life with him.

Back