#1 MELISSA USA Fast Spree with 10% off (except Rainbow and Vivienne Westwood Collections)

Hey sam, i will contact u in the late afternoon to evening time. pls be at home, i dont want anymore delay, today die die must get.

Curiositykac,yes pls do update us on this thread ya...

Sam,yes..all of us want proof of our shoes! Which i hv asked before frm u,but was ignored...

All of us is very eager to find out if anyone will receive their shoes or not..lols...do update the thread ya..

Anyway she is surpose to deliver to me tonite but pushing it to tomorrow. Hence I opt for refund as I din wan to keep waiting. She promised to refund me tonight so tomorrow iI will check in the morning.

Anyway she is surpose to deliver to me tonite but pushing it to tomorrow. Hence I opt for refund as I din wan to keep waiting. She promised to refund me tonight so tomorrow iI will check in the morning.

So u tell me what u intend to do now?
I told u I want my shoes before Christmas but u failed. I gave u another chance to deliver them before new year. U failed again. Now I told u I want my shoes before Chinese new year and u arrange to meet us at raffles place mrt on 23 Jan and u cancelled the last min. And u arrange for us to do self collection at your place on 25 Jan, u cancelled it again giving the reason of a hangover. All these nonsense reasons, I take it and forgave u so I tend to give u a last chance to do self delivery on 26 jan as u are so sincere in doing it. But what happen again? U are telling me now that u r committed and failed? How many time must u fail in you life?
I told u to arrange taqbin to collect all the spreesits shoes at 1 go for delivery but u rejected my suggestion. I ordered 6 pairs of Melissa shoes from another spree organiser so much later than I ordered from u and I had already received them from her by taqbin.
I am really at a loss of words of what to say.

Curiositykac,
I think no one had received our shoes which she promised. She told me that she is delivering to one of the spreeist in Haig road after her church service and then will deliver mine (I stay in Punggol) but I waited till past 12 midnight, no sight of my shoes neither did she reply my messages or emails which I had written.
May I know which spreeists stay in Haig road and did this spreeist received her shoes?

Sweetieminnie,

I am doing refunds today.

Curiositykac and Cartoon,

I am very much aware of the circumstances and chances that have given, as such I don't have the right when spreeist request refund or cancellation of orders.
I shall proceed at once today.

Obviously non of the spreeist received their shoes! So Sam,when r u gonna post the proof of our shoes existance here??i dont think u ordered any of our shoes in the first place!! Its not so much about giving bk the refunds,but we hv trusted u and ordered thru u,hoping we will get our loots bfore Xmas & CNY..so we have new shoes to wear for the new year,but look wat happened?! Excuses after excuses..i give up..u can proceed to do watever u wan wif my order,be it selling at flea market or your so-called OPEN SELLING ACTIVITY! I dont want my shoes anymore..

Serina,

Replied you by email.

Lynzzo,

I have failed under circumstances, and I get that those who have not received casted doubts on me and all.
But anyway, the shoes ordered and some delivered to respective owners.
I respect your comment and feedback as I mentioned before, I just want to finish what I started here to redeem myself and respect to others as well.

Thanks

It's was suppose to be delivered to me at Haig Rd but postpone to today so I opt for refund as I did not want to waste any more time. I have waste 3 mths waiting for a pair of shoe which will never be delivered so no point waiting. Anyway I have got back my refund today.

Hi, I havent received email on supposed delivery date.
Pls refund me (147.7 + 46.78 shipping) = 194.48 to my posb savings acct 029163677.
Let me know when you've refunded. Will cod if and when the shoes ever get delivered. Thanks.
Hi I'm still waiting for my refund. I think everyone here has given you many chances in the hopes that you will honour yr word.
But looks if we don't kick up a fuss you will not action. I've been reading through the posts and all other spreeists suggestions of posting evidence of purchase on yr end have been ignored. Suggestions of mass collection or sending our own courier also no go. Taqbin no matter how unreliable also will deliver by following day plus got tracking no. Pretty sure that you don't have the shoes with you at all. If not why so difficult?
Im due to deliver bb soon and want this settled before that. Pls refund me by tomorrow.

Hi Sam,
Its 3 more days to CNY. Me & my girl had been waiting for our new shoes for CNY but never appeared.
Kindly refund $422.06 (cost of shoes + shipping + courier) to me ASAP.

Hi,

Just got message from forum admin, need to settle and WILL settle this before Fri kindly note for peace of each of us. Although we may not be known to each other personally, its again on my principle at least to redeem myself here, in respect as well to many of you who have joined me.
All of which I intend to still deliver, I will do so, and inform on same day.
Those refunded, or about to be will advise as well.

Her promise to me was not fulfilled again. Till today, I have not received my refund neither had she communicate with me when she will be refunding.

Hi Cartoon and others

I just sent the details on refunds by email and PM as of 9:12am today.
Please check.

Thanks

Last edited:
I have received an email from Sam regarding her refund from her OCBC account to my POSB account on 31/01/14. However till date, nothing comes into my POSB account. I guess it may takes few working days for different bank transfer. Will update this thread once I received my refund.

Hi Honey_pooh,

I've forwarded the PM sent to you by your nick last Fri. Kindly check the details.

Hi Joanne,

I've just checked as well all done last Fri, takes about 1-3 working days so probably tomorrow or in the coming days.
Please advise confirmation once funds received.

Thanks

Hi,

I hv not received the refund which you hv promised since last week. I hv never received your email either.

Please revert soonest by tomorrow. My patience is running out. I will just report to police.

Hi Sam, until today still havent received leh.. can you please check your ocbc account? I have ocbc account, you can trf to that.

if not, can we meet tmr at raffles place to take the shoe?

Hi Liz,

I've replied your sms. I checked with OCBC last Mon and yesterday, they said my transfers done should be in within 1-3 working days so latest should be tom.
Funds already taken out the moment I transferred in respective accounts so should be credited soon.

If Raffles Place, I can go down only by fri.
let me know again.

Thanks

Hi Sam, I got your pm on 31/1/14 abt transfer frm ocbc but haven't received in my posb acct yet.
Can check? It's been at least 3 working days. Thanks ya.

hi liz,

pls inform me then once you checked.

hi curiositykac,

yes i did checked as well all done and should be your accounts by today.

Hi Sam,
Me too. I had not receive your refund yet. Its already 4 working days past the day you transferred on 31/1/14. Please double check. I realised from the forum that those spreeists with bigger amount of refund has not received anything from you. Please check your OCBC bank account again.

Liz,

OK noted. Let me know again, I am okay to go down but later part of weekdays (Thurs/Fri) @ Raffles/Cityhall mrt.

Cartoon and Joanne,

Thanks for the headsup.
Have been monitoring the receipt of confirmation of inter-bank transfers of all amounts, shall call the bank during lunch to know why you haven't received the transfers yet.
Update you then later.

Liz,

should be okay, 630pm or about that time, but not later than 7pm.
thanks.

honey_pooh,

I called ocbc to check earlier, as there were transfers that went through, as for those that are still in process, I have asked for reversal as deemed that transaction wasn't fulfilled on other banks accounts.
Waiting for funds to be credited back on my savings acc within 24hrs.
Once I received will do manual deposits in machine over the weekend.

Back