#1 MELISSA USA Fast Spree with 10% off (except Rainbow and Vivienne Westwood Collections)

Hi

May I know when you're arranging for delivery to me? So I can arrange for someone to be at home to receive.
Would like to receive it before cny like the other spreeists. Thanks!

hi chellyn, piglet230882, cartoon, sweetieminnie,

have started yesterday my personal delivery nearer to my place.

yours correspondingly to follow on thurs and fri,4-7pm

marshmallow79,

ok still to deliver?

hi;

wouldn't it be easier for a mass meet-up at your preferred location so EVERYONE can get their shoes promptly? i am still eagerly hoping that I can get mine ..

piglet230882,

yes correct and yes no further delay.

lynzzo,

apparently the schedules which i based convenient is home deliveries on cluster or nearby addresses.
and no worries im still keeping a schedule aside for spreeist like you who will cod.

thanks

Hi Sam,
May i know which day u schedule to deliver my shoes to my place? As promised in your email to me on 31 Dec 2013 that you will personally deliver my shoes to me by 12 Jan 2014. Today is already 14 Jan 2014. Where are my shoes?

Any other spreeists here had already received the shoes personally delivered by Sam?

When will u come and collect the wrongly sent shoes. I already told my MIL that u will be there to collect shoes before 2 pm today but end up u nv turn up. Can u really make an end to this. Sick of all these problem. I thought from the last sms that u need the shoes to sent back to USA. Called ur hp end up nv on the phone, sms u nv reply. Please dont expect others to follow ur way. We got our plans too. Since u didnt turn up today and the last few scheduled visit please dont expect us to accept ur plan if we cant make it just because i had already recieve my refund. This is really the worst experience. I rather didnt receive the shoes than receive the wrong shoes

I was in batch 21. Waited almost two months, finally waited for the day to meetup. 3-4plus pm and i still did not receive any sms from her so i send a msg. On the way to meetup, received sms that she was held up, will arrange another meetup again. I requested for refund because i know the next meetup may not happen .

I organised my own spree, 3 batches and am almost done with distribution of the shoes but the mummies here are still waiting for their shoes.

I've never come across a spree where the parcel goes to warehouse and handled by the warehouse and not by the organiser. I thought this happens if running a business? its amazing how it works. You don't even know when they are going to send the shoes. :Courier service will send either on Saturday ot Sunday.. so stay at home whole of weekend and wait for them? And worse, something that nvr happen.

Want to collect from yr place or near you also no option.

Obviously, every mummy's time and effort are wasted.:confused:

May i knw what is going on? Delivery within singapore needs almost 3 mths???May i knw when is the delivery? Pls reply asap. If not delivered by fri 17jan, i expect full refund to my posb savings acc 124-34237-6. I also did not recvd your postage refund which you hv mentioned earlier to waive off.

Hi Sam ,

You did not reply to me as I thought there will be updates on the delivery schedule. When will my shoes be delivered??

If undelivered by 17 Jan, pls do full refund to me . I have given you my posb ac. please refer to your inbox.

anyway sam i guess you have plenty of shoes to deliver, please do full refund to me asap. I will get from you my shoes once you have sort it out with other spreeist.
Please refund $48.75 +$20.84 = $69.60

I was in batch 2.. waited 2 months for delivery too and gave up and got a refund. was told that i can do cod when the shoes can be finally delivered to me. another 2 months has past and no cod shoes too. i guess in the first place there are no shoes, no warehouse, no arrangement made??

ya,i don't think any of the spreeist has actually received their shoes? the best part is,the shoe that I ordered is no longer on sale,so I have to pay triple if I were to order now!! maybe Sam you can post the invoice / receipt / confirmation from Melissa that you have actually ordered our shoes???

Imagine all the way from batch 2 already has problems. Is this a spree or are you running a biz?

Sometimes, its not just the refund. Mummies spending time to check the thread again and again, waiting for your reply (mostly you only reply once a day), being hopeful that they will receive their shoes but eventually gets disappointed again.

From last quarter of 2013 to now first quarter of 2014. From, before xmas 2013 to now Cny 2014 coming.

Last edited:
hi,

first of all, ive made sure that items and spreeists who still wait will receive their rightful orders as there is no way i can get a refund or claims in us for a mass of orders.

especially that others have received their order.

the hiccups and delays of previous items were due to fact of my contracted warehouse dispatching is just but an ad hoc part of the storage fees ive paid for previously thus i cant force but i did try to arrange all of,those items which were sent out/delivered. but normal checking anf correspondences.

as for my lack of professionalism in handling these batches apologies for,the expectations unmet, understand the upsets and doubts perhaps. but i did tried my best on this and still working it out best way possible given that i am still full time working. i cant compare myself to other spree organizers as im fairly new.

will get in touch on deliveries for tomorrow to respective spreeists.

celine,

called the messenger the 2-4 slot,they are all out but im not sure if somebody will be at your home after 5. will email you where to send if,convenient for you to just send it out.

Last edited:
Hi Sam,

Do you have all the shoes at your place or are they still at the warehouse?

Best if you could take some time off your busy schedule and deal with this asap. Identify which shoes belong to which spreers and do up a schedule on the time and day you are available to meet up. I believe most of the spreers will be willing to meet up and get this over and done with.

The 2 shoes are for my mom and she has been bugging me on when she can received it and this is really frustrating. If possible, i would rather her bugging you than me, so I hope you can get this done soonest possible.

Worst come to worst, set a time and get everyone to your place for collection.

dia1pink,

are you free Tuesday next week. lunchtime before 11 am at Orchard?

Curiositykac,

for yours is on Saturday (as were heading on your area by then) 4-7pm.
I understand the frustration, just dealing with these deliveries best way possible.
consolidating to meet in 1 go is quite heavy on my side as we don't have car to bring all shoes.

Thanks

Hi Sam,
Sure. Shall see you on 19 Jan 2014 (Sunday) between 3pm to 5pm.
Please be punctual as we are going out for our reunion dinner at 5pm.
Hopefully this delivery is successful and cause no more delay.

Are u coming to punggol-sengkang area on sun?Can i meet u when u r here to pick up my shoe as im staying in punggol..pls advise so i can make the neccessary arrangement..thx

I also stay at punggol. It mean will send on sun? But tat day u say will be thur n fri, can u confirm which day? So I dont need wait n wait. Thks

When is my shoes to be delivered? If u do not hv car to despatch, pls send by registered post instead. It will be faster this way.

Hope u can arrange refund asp. At this rate, i dun think the shoes can rch me in time for cny.

Last edited:
Hihi havent received any email or update on delivery for my shoes. You mentioned mine wld be delivered on Thurs/ Fri 4-7pm.
Thurs has passed.. only left Fri...

Lynzzo,

Ok, I let you know cos I will check on how many shoes I can carry as one spreeist has alr 5 pairs.

Chellyn, dia1pink, joanne_tang, sweetieminnie,

Will email you all today on respective times/schedules for deliveries of yours.

Marshmallow79,

Ok noted. Will email you then too on refund soon.

Cartoon and Curiositykac,

Yes, thanks!

Hi,

Let me kno the arrangement if u can meet me in town after 6pm on mon will be good. We are all working so before 11am is never a good time . If nt delivery to my place is the best choice. Let me kno the schedule . If this week nt getting the shoe I will opt for refund too as it is too much hassle n time taken for me to monitor n getting no where. Btw I did not see your email reply in my inbox for the schedule...

Piglet230882,

Apologies, have mistaken to include yours on per area delivery.
if that is case, will then proceed.

Marshmallow79 and honey_pooh,

Well noted.
I will proceed as requested. Kindly advise then on the pairs of shoes, if to COD to include yours accdly?

Dia1pink,

If town, please let me know if Wed onwards you are okay, Monday and Tuesday are heaviest of schedules at work so to be flexible Wed and Thurs may work.

Thanks

Hi, I havent received email on supposed delivery date.
Pls refund me (147.7 + 46.78 shipping) = 194.48 to my posb savings acct 029163677.
Let me know when you've refunded. Will cod if and when the shoes ever get delivered. Thanks.

Piglet230882,

So far, per area delivery I can carry 2 bags of max 4 pairs.
Yours can do either Mon/Tues lunch.

Honey_pooh and marshmallow79,

Well noted as I've received earlier and agreed.
Do give me at least 1 working day to go bank deposit.

Thanks!

I wok at raffles place. U can meet lunch time? Y dont u meet all of us at one location so everyone of us can collect our shoes. Cny left 12days so when we can collect the shoes. Hope u can understand how we have been waiting for the shoes

Last edited:
What happened? Wont you supposed to come today at 4-7pm? Did something happened? why didnt you informed if you are not coming?

what exactly is the status now?

Hi,
I've not rec any Updates from your side on the delivery. I do not need a door to door delivery. I could actually drop by ur place to speed up the process. Could you tell me if it's feasible? I don't want to kept waiting n missed it for the cny. I could drop by on sun morning or mon morning. Please advice. Thanks.

I can meet at raffles place or tg pagar during lunch 12.30pm Mon - fri. Town I can meet meet only after work after 6pm. Mon- Wed after 6 pm is ok. Please confirm the meeting time. I am currently pregnant and pretty heavy so it is not easy for me to meet you, skip my lunch and you don't turn up. So please firm up meeting with me. Many thanks.

Hi Sam, What happen to you again this time round. Even with you scheduling the appointment time with me today between 3 to 5pm, you did not turn up! I am just wondering when will you turn up!!! I told you I need the shoes urgently since Christmas but my shoes never appear. I gave you chance after chance to deliver my shoes but again and again you disappoint me. Tell me what are you going to do now. Tell me how to believe you with the appointment that you had fixed with me?

Back