#1 MELISSA USA Fast Spree with 10% off (except Rainbow and Vivienne Westwood Collections)

Pls refund $75.30 to my posb saving ac 207-341-274. Thks. I dont want to wait ardy. I have been waiting fr oct till now. It is v long period for a shoes to send to me.

Last edited:

Hi,

Since i am not able to get a reply n too Long a waiting time.I want full refund $ 69.60 to My posb ac . Ref to your inbox for my ac no. Pls refund before Wed . Once done pls update me. Thks

Hi Sam, I would like to request for a refund if I do not received my 4 pairs of shoes before this Sun, 26/01. Hope you understand it is consuming lots of time to keep tracking this thread and tiring to keep hoping shoes will be delivered. I am tired and disappointed.

Kindly update if delivery is possible this week. Otherwise please refund.

Hi Sam,

I hv been disappointed again and again by your delivery schedules.

Really getting very frustrated. Please refund me since I feel my shoes are not forthcoming.

I hv already SMS you my account number. If the refund is not made by tomorrow, I will report the case.

Thks.

Hi Sam,
I do not wish to wait any longer. I can forsee that my shoes will not reach me regardless of whatever appointment that that you had agreed. All of us here had given you enough chances. Kindly refund the total of (Shoes cost S$333.97 + shipping S$153.37) = S$487.34 to me by tomorrow 21/1/14. I I do not receive the refunds by tomorrow, I will report this case to the police.

Piglet230822,
After work I can be flexible Wed/Thurs.
Yes and I sincerely appreciate those still accommodating my deliveries
Apologies, saw your recent message on refund request too..

Liz,
I've yet to reach your place since I have to wait for 1 mum and my time wasted as well on trip back and forth.
If weekdays I am planning to meet few spreeists at Raffles area referable Wed/Thurs after work.

Sweetieminnie,
Kindly let me know if Raffles is convenient for you after work on TWed/Thurs.
Thanks

Dia1pink,
Sorry to hear about the inconveniences esp you are expecting.
I am planning to meet few either Wed/Thurs after work (6-630) if Raffles is most convenient for you as well if no, Its okay I saw your recent message on refund request

Serina/Cartoon,
Sorry that truly after everything else, it has come to this.
Replied your email to me too.
Sure, will update you then on refund.

For the moms who have requested refunds, please do advise as well once refunds received at your end, give me consent on how to dispose of the orders, either through selling it on forum as well but definitely be on a lower prices just in so I can recuperate the funds paid for those. Since I am not sure if by this time, I can claim returns/refunds for all those orders if I send them back in USA.
Many thanks.

Hi, Thurs after work. If lunch, both days also can.

who is the person tt is holding you back, please name and shame tt person. I would really want to know who is the person that is wasting all of our time.

Yes. I would like to know who is that spreeist that is holding you up too. But I am just wondering since you are lugging so many pairs of shoes for delivery yesterday, so instead of delivering all of them, you would rather lugged my 6 pairs of shoes home instead of delivering all yesterday eventhough how late it is?

Hi Sam,

I will collect my shoes this wed. If any change in collection date or shoes cannot be collected due any reason then kindly refund me in full to my posb saving ac. Ac no refer to ur inbox. Pls confirm collect time at raffles place this wed 22 jan. meet where?

Piglet230882 and Dia1pink,

So far, confirmed for meetup Raffles on Thursday MRT gantry 6pm-6:30pm, may I know if Thurs is okay for you both too?

Thanks

ok, see u thurs 6-6.30pm. i will pm my no. and pls pm your no.

in any case if you last min cannot meet, pls sms/WA me. dont make me wait there for nothing.

Hi Sam, haven't gotten a reply regarding my refund. Pls refund first and I'll cod if you deliver to me before cny.
I really wld like to get my pairs of shoes and if you can't deliver them, I wld like to get them direct from the store while there's still stock. Thanks.

Hi, I havent received email on supposed delivery date.
Pls refund me (147.7 + 46.78 shipping) = 194.48 to my posb savings acct 029163677.
Let me know when you've refunded. Will cod if and when the shoes ever get delivered. Thanks.

I'll ask my sister to collect on my behalf at raffles place, Wednesday at/after 6.30pm. Have pm you her mobile no. Please reply to her mobile for meet up venue. Thanks.

liz and dia1pink, piglet230882,

confirm thursday.

sweetieminnie,

pls check above is raffles mrt thurs, ok?

chellyn,

im not forgetting to do so. will pm soonest.

thanks

Hi Sam,
My sis will meet up with u on thur at 6.30pm raffles Mrt gantry. May I know the exact spot to wait? And your contact number incase she misses u?

Hope you don't disappoint all of us whom you had arranged to pass us our shoes this Thursday at Raffles MRT gantry 6 to 6.30pm. Please make sure your mobile phone works and pick up when any of us calls you.

Hi those moms I am meeting today, sent you emails and PM.

Lynzzo, all items refunded will be on my open selling, yours is still reserved as your order

I've sent part of this message to few spreeist tentative on collections,
Thinking as well to prove the availability and existence of your order shoes are here, kindly note of my open selling activity to be held at Tent #3 Regentgrove Condominium CCK North 7 (Nearest MRT is Yew Tee) on Sat, 11-12noon.
I have about 10 pairs refunded pending COD by some spreeists. Sizes are 5,6,7.

Marshmallow79, yes tba soon.

Thanks.

what time would you let me know if the meeting would be cancelled today? can u let us kw latest by 5.30pm? If meetup is cancelled today, I would like a refund :
$89.70 + 27.35 (incl reg mail) = $117.05
my posb savings account: 189-73652-5
Thanks.

Really feel v disappointed. Been waiting for the shoes for 3mth n thought today can be collected. But last min cancel. Pls refund me asap $75.30. Need the shoes for cny. But left 1wk. And nthg receive it.

Just out of curiosity,u hv time to sell 'our' orders at flea market,but dont hv time to mass meet up for us to collect our shoes??? Those spreeist who hv ordered frm u & hv been waiting for months to get their shoes will now see their shoes put up for sale in flea market??

I or I must say we (all of us who ordered shoes from you) have trusted you and give you plenty of chances, accepting your excuses. I realized that I will never get those shoes that I have ordered from you....... I am disappointed and decided not to wait any further.

Kindly do a refund and transfer $332.38 to my POSB Saving account: 126-51393-3. I trust that you do not want to owe pp money past Chinese New Year and have a bad year ahead right?

Lynzzo,

I am not selling it anywhere, worse in any flea market. I just mentioned it as selling activity, as I have 10 and additional more, those who opted refunds.

Joanne,

Nobody wants any bad luck and as I mentioned I just want to close case and settle all items with me.
I have to agree on your request, noted, will update you too.

May i knw wat u mean by open selling activity? Isnt it selling??anyway,i will come n pick up my shoe COD on sat at ur 'tent' on sat(tmr) at 11.30am...

Anyone going to her place? I hope tat can collect the shoes. Dont make me waste my trip fr punggol all the way to there cant collect at all. It take 1hr+ journey to there. Hope u can understand how I feel.

Ya,anyone who is staying nearby going over to her place?can pls update on the thread the existance of the shoes at the OPEN SELLING activity?if yes,then i will make my way over to collect..im staying in punggol too..

hey ladies, i stay in hougang. i need to reach there before 11 as i have other appt at 12. i will update asap once i get my shoes.

Without the unit no the guest is visiting.. Will the security guard let you into the condo and where is the opening selling? Which block?

Liz,

Emailed you.

Dia1pink,

I think not fair for you to go down as you are expecting. Will communicate to you by sms.

Piglet230882,
Yes, if so far. Please do not come. We settle the funds of yours.

Lynzzo

Since you say that, please do not come as well.
If you want a proof of your shoes, will send it to you. and others too.

Thanks

Back