#1 MELISSA USA Fast Spree with 10% off (except Rainbow and Vivienne Westwood Collections)

Vivienpg,

Sure noted.

As for the dispatch, since warehouse has limits on sending out, but I already have your item on dispatch schedule should be by this week.

Anyway, since it should have been today, if you prefer to self collect, Friday at Yew Tee Stn, about same time 4:00-4:15 pm.

Do let me know which should be followed so I can relay to warehouse first thing by tomorrow.

Thanks

I actually prefer to collect during weekends. Since this is not possible, please send my shoes by this Fri as I am usually not in on weekends and you were supposed to send to me last Fri. Can I have your courier's telephone no. to check with him directly when I can receive the shoes to ensure that your despatch does not mess up again?

Vivienpg and Celine_040

Currently courier that warehouse is contracting for deliveries is Roadmaster.
I don't have the direct number for whose specific courier guy delivers because normally warehouse and me often calls their hotlines only once items dispatched to them.

So can you call their hotline to confirm our delivery dates since we paid you promptly for the shipping and courier fees?

Celine_040,

Kindly note that yours will be delivered tomorrow as only dispatched before 5pm today.

Vivienpg,

Noted, I do follow up on items dispatched from warehouse as routine.

And since few days ago i had already told u on the delivery date, how can it be only despatch just now. Cant they arrange yesterday.

Hi Celine_040

Well noted.
Since warehouse follows my contract and doing this ad hoc, thus dispatching on schedule on limited items out.

Anyway I will certainly follow up on deliveries for tomorrow.

Sam,

I posted on your Kate Spade spree page, but no reply. We are supposed to meet today to collect my long overdue 6 bags + 1 lanyard. Can you please confirm that we are meeting today at Yew Tee MRT at 4:15 pm? I sms and emailed you last night but no reply.

If I do not manage to collect my overdue bags + lanyard today, please refund me for everything.

Hi,

There are 2 boxes with Melissa items pending arrival either later today or tomorrow.

Once received, please allow me to clear and sort, will post update on shipping info then by Monday/Tuesday for respective spreeists.

Delivery was resheduled from Sun 10am-3pm to today between 2pm-4pm due to a failed delivery on Sun.
You have sms me at 1.23pm saying that they will try to reach by 4.30pm. I haven't receive any calls or update and it's past 4.30pm. If I still do not receive the shoes by 5pm, I would like you to refund me.

Beemom,

Thanks for the notification, I will check out with warehouse by tomorrow as yours should have been out last Wed by Registered Mail.

Blue_sapphire.

Got your sms too, I will check on the invoices from my sis end vs item dispatched by warehouse to you delivered this afternoon.

Celine_040,

you mean the glass/beige Ultragirl JW II?
will check with warehouse as well.
as inform previously, based on packing limits, some orders are sent in batches.
I will check by tomorrow am when is the next batch of your orders to fulfil to go.

Yes, i recieved glass/beige Ultragirl JW II. When is the rest of my thing be delivered. I dun want to go through the same thing again. Keep delaying the delivery date after confirmed. Why cant they send everything together since they are delivered to the same address.

Samanatha, I am supposed to receive my shoes by today. If I do not received it, can you prepare the refund to me as well.
Or did you send my glass/beige ultragirl JW II wrongly to Celine_040?

Celine_040,

Apologies for that as they follow limits on items dispatched out.
Anyway will inform you by tomorrow on next schedule from warehouse (delivery weekdays)
As for the glass/beige item you received, I am waiting the copy from my sis delivery package vs the items on inventory from warehouse, update you as well by tomorrow on that.

Vivien_pg,

Yours is scheduled to be collected later and delivery tomorrow 4-7pm.

hi dia1pink,

warehouse received 2 boxes yesterday, once sorted will update on the shoes that arrive either tom or monday latest.

Samantha, I only received one pair of shoes at 730pm. Where's the other pair? I need it for my overseas trip in 1 week's time. Btw, you also gave courier the wrong address. If they didn't call me, I don't even received one pair. I stay at blk 350, not 530. Please note.

Am strange that the courier was taqin and not roadmaster and so, there shouldn't be a "schedule" for delivery since taqin can collect and deliver by the next day. Or did you even order my other pair of shoes?

Beemom,

From what I know of yours was sent by registered mail but I have not received the copy of Reg mail form.

Vivien_pg,

So far what I know of from warehouse they contracted Roadmaster aside from Taqbin.
If they have dispatch by Taqbin that I am not aware of as I did not know any circumstance prior/nor was I informed if any change.
Noted that they indicated a different address from what I have sent /forwarded to them.

Also, kindly note as on packing limit, thus your second item will be on next schedule tba once business office opens Monday

beemom,

yes. should reach,you,by this week.

celine_040 and vivienpg,

next mass collection is coming friday.
delivery on the weekend.

piglet230882 and dia1pink,

sure. will update later evening shipping charges of those which arrived.

thanks

If to deliver during weekend, please send to amk address. Dun last min said delay due to change of location. Please ensure that all shoes is send out on sat. I hope that same things wont happen again. What is the update for the shoe that i had recieved? Did u send wrongly? I will return the shoe to courier on the same day of delivery.

Has the parcel arrived? Mine is Batch 21. I would opt for mass collection this Friday at Yew tee station. Pls advise. Thks.

Am also from Batch 21, would like to opt for collection this Friday at Yew Tee MRT Station, please confirm. Thx.

Hi,

Here goes shipping #15-#20

Kindly read on:

1. Items are consolidated on boxes to fit/maximize USPS non standard box shipping.

Shipping info is available on items that arrived.
2. Do note collection at Yew Tee MRT Stn available on 22 Nov 4:15-4:30PM
(CCK MRT Stn - no schedule yet : tba if there is any)
Pasir Panjang collection has ceased since July (no longer staying there)
Kindly note there is no weekend and holiday self collection.
For those opting self collection please ensure top up and confirm on self collection latest Thursday 10:30am as I need to arrange logistics

Note: Some items are dispatched by batch from location thus courier/registered mail happens on weekly basis during business hours

3. Please top up any due prior to contacting me for collection. if you opting for reg mail or courier, pls pm me so I can update on your top up total.

For courier, please top up latest by Wed 7:00pm so I can arrange courier collection, scheduling and dispatching by Fri (weekly) Delivery on weekends
For reg mail please top up latest by Thurs AM. Schedule for sending out via reg mail is Wed or Sat am whichever is scheduled

Pls provide this handy and send info below by message/emai

Name:
Add:
Mobile number:
[do note option dates are for reference, once items are sent to courier, deliveries on weekends are between 4-7pm, with exemption of PH]
Option date and delivery time 1
Option date and delivery time 2

Courier add $6 for 1 pair, 2 pairs add $8 on your top up total
Your orders may arrive/deliver in batches due to packaging limit.
Please make sure that you check on the tabulations if there are any errors on my calculation.
Once verified all is correct, please topup accordingly and update me through email/chat for my action on collection or delivery arrangements.

KINDLY NOTE AS WELL:

#21 Shipped to Singapore ETA 3rd week Nov onwards (including pretty2010 order)

#23-#25 Shipped to Singapore 31 Oct, eta 4th week Nov onwards

No more pending Melissa shoes orders at my sis place in US, all sent out to Singapore

To view spreadsheet, please use non-mobile devices or must logged in with your SMH forum account.

Last edited:
Lynzzo, Cubeez and y2009,

Your batch orders has not arrived yet.
Should I receive them this week, will update and post here.

Celine_040

Noted. Will update you on delivery by weekend.
Also, I did check there is exactly 2 pairs of the item delivered to you, recapping your orders was supposedly in black.
Do let me know to settle that wrong color, apologies, as from what my sis checked as well on her phone orders, she have ordered it in beige (2 pcs).

In that case please refund me, i gt the same colour already and my friend only wants black. Pkease refund 179.40 + 5 units of shipping ( 127.66/13 × 5) $49.1. Total 228.50. To posb saving 247-15129-0. Please inform me once transfer done, i need to update my friend too

Sent u a pm/ conversation with top up details n address contact no. Pls advise when it will be mailed by registeted.

Hi Samantha
I ve just tt you $25.78 (shipping + courier)
Please Chk and hope I can receive them this weekend :)
I ve pm you my address N hp no. :)
Mummyfang

Piglet230882 and trizia68,

Thanks, received your shipping topup and your addresses as well.

Update by tomorrow once items dispatch out.

Back