#1 MELISSA USA Fast Spree with 10% off (except Rainbow and Vivienne Westwood Collections)

When can u refund me and the items will be deliver tml right. Pkease refund me the rest of the money if i still did not recieve the item tml. Will hand the beige shoe to ur courier.

Celine_040

Refund has been done earlier.
Please check your email.

Noted, will check and update then by tomorrow on the items out for delivery.

Is friday today, haven't rec'e my parcel.
I opted for registered mail, so there should be a tracking number, right?

Is more than a week. I've already rec'e my package from another spree that was sent out on this week by reg mail.
PLEASE kindly look into this!

Beemom,

Noted that you have not received, as from what I know they sent out by reg mail.
Still I have not received as well consignment form from warehouse, only by Monday I can check.

Vivienpg and Celine_040, Piglet230882

Items were dispatched yesterday from warehouse for weekend deliveries, so delivery may either be today or tomorrow.

I ask for today. I can't be wasting my weekend just staying at home waiting for the item. This is the first time that arranging for courier but cannot choose timing and date

Same thoughts here, I cannot put my whole weekend activities on hold just waiting for the shoes. It is unthinkable that we paid for courier and have to wait so long and not even a confirmed date and time for delivery.

I still did not recieve my shoes. Give up on waiting anymore. Please refund the remaining amount to my account.
(49.97 * 2 ) + shipping 49.1 (5 units) = 149.04 to my account ASAP. I dun mind to get the shoes from u. Maybe u can ask the courier to sent to ur place and I will meet up with u on sat and pay u the money and pass u back the wrongly send shoes. If u not keen on this, please arrange ur courier to collect the beige shoe from me.

Vivienpg,

Ok, kindly advise me on what to do then, should I refund but from what I know of, there is dispatch.

Celine_040,

Noted then to refund. As for the Beige shoes, will advise you on collection as you wish.

Cubeez,

Yours is under #21, sorry for the confusion, meant to reply that #21-#25 has not arrived yet.
Eta this coming week 4th week Nov. Thanks

Hi Samantha,

Thks for the clarification.

Btw, other than meetup at Yew tee station at specific timing(4:15-4:30PM), possible to pick up at yr place ? I live in Yew tee.

Please arrange for refund asap, still not received my shoes yet. Will pm you my account number now.
Price = 38.5 x 0.9 x 1.07 x 1.35 = S$50.05 + shipping $24.55 . Total: $74.60

Hi,

For 22 nov dispatched confirmed by warehouse that contracted courier (Roadmaster) scheduled to collect only by their available logistic on Tuesday.
Will update for recent batches on dispatch soonest shoes out.

Vivienpg,

Received your PM and replied.
Will update you then on refund by later today.

Hi

Would like to opt for registered mail. Pls advise how much to top-up.
When is the next meet-up collection? Thanks!

Chellyn,

Registered mail : to add $4.75
Next meet up schedule tba as I have to await items arriving any day this week.

Beemom,

Yes I did, apologies as I confirmed this noon they had it on courier list and I assumed that it was sent out by registered.
Will have it arrange on next schedules this week to avoid further delay.

Dia1pink,

thanks. have you sent your address yet?
also, will include on next schedule as those going out either tom/wed are those scheduled prior.
let you know whichever is arranged. meantime, kindly send me by chat/PM your add & contact num.

Beemom,

Fri collection is on weekend deliveries, 4-7pm is that okay?

Dia1pink,

Thanks and noted your address.
Reg mail is either posting from warehouse, dispatch on Wed or Sat am.
Even if posted by Wed, not sure if can receive by this week alone, as per singpost website takes 5 working days or probably less.

Piglet230882,

Yes, kindly note its dispatching this week.

Hi,

The amt I have transferred to you include 6 courier fee. Mine is not registered mail. Kindly arrange courier to the address I have sent u possible by tomorrow. Really need it asap. Thks

hi xoxo,

yr courier has not deliver on last weekend and today. the goods is suppose to arrive spore since nov4... I cannot why im still expediting my delivery from you on nov 27... is almost One mth.
can you please advise a date that yr courier will deliver.
else can you refund?

The way the delivery is made, is making me lose patience .

Has batch 21 arrive?

earlier on I enquire is it possible to collect fr yr place since i also live in yew tee. Collection timing at 4+, im working. Pls advise . Thks.

dia1pink,

I see, sorry will check on my acct statement as thought yours was under reg mail.
Will advise then accordingly.

Vonn,

Noted, as supposed that 1st item was delivered to you, will check for warehouse to expedite and sorry for the frustration caused on you, as have to give way to all deliveries of other items too.

Cubeez,

Noted, but then for weekday collections, best is that time frame, should all boxes arrive by today or tomorrow, I am thinking of scheduling a one time mass collection on a weekday by next week, as I do not have weekend collections.
Let you know once your items arrives with the rest of final batches.

Thanks

Hi Xoxo,

First item was delivered 2 weeks ago, I don't understand why after 2 weeks I am still not receiving the rest.
Those shoes are for my kids, I hope by the time I received them they have not outgrown the size!

From the time I order them from you till is already 3months!

For now , I really need you to make sure the delivery happens and I need it by this week
Can you feedback by TODAY?

Hi Von,

Yes and sorry for the delays on warehouse end.
By the way, as promised, kindly confirm refund of courier fee to you as token, done the other day.

Will feedback/update you by end of today on confirm delivery date/time for this week then.

Hi XoXo,

I really need my item. The shipping and courier amount you advise me is stated in your spreadsheet and you acknowledge receipt so please courier it to me asap. Its taking too long .

Beemom,

Just checked with warehouse, they said if weekdays, I have to choose 1 day per week, so if weekdays, either Wed or Fri.
Its mass courier collections they dispatch.

Dia1pink,

Sure and noted.
Will ask them to check and act accordingly then to send through courier.

Cartoon,

#21-#25 boxes will be arriving any time today.
Will post and update once all sorting and calculations done as per what I normally do.

Back