#1 MELISSA USA Fast Spree with 10% off (except Rainbow and Vivienne Westwood Collections)

hi samantha, what is your contact no? would like to arrange for pickup this week as i've yet to hear from you via email. than ks.

Cubeez,

Last order was 20% discount reflected.

Haohao20,

I've replied your email last week on weekday collections.
Just sent you another email.

#15, #16 and Size38 Ultragirl Jason Wu has reached my sis place, she is sending over during weekend US

#18-#19 Shipped by Melissa

#21 Ordered 16 Oct
Cubeez - 2 pairs ok
y2009
lynzzo

kindly note 20% discount applied on all shoes on this batch, with free dom shipping
lynzzo, you have excess $ okay to use on shipping?

#15, #16 and Size38 Ultragirl Jason Wu has reached my sis place, she is sending over during weekend US

#18-#19 Shipped by Melissa

#21 Ordered 16 Oct
Cubeez - 2 pairs ok
y2009
lynzzo

kindly note 20% discount applied on all shoes on this batch, with free dom shipping
lynzzo, you have excess $ okay to use on shipping?
Ok,pls use the exess for local shipping.thx

Hi Sam,
Nick : cartoon
Collection : TBA

1) ULTRAGIRL + JASON WU II
http://shopmelissa.com/fall-winter-2012/ultragirl-jason-wu-ii-24
Style : 30906-51958
Colour: Glass Black
Size: 5
Usd: $69.00

2) Mini Melissa Campana Zig Zag IX
http://shopmelissa.com/all-products-1/mini-melissa-campana-zig-zag-ix
Style : 31219-52128
Color : Orange
Size : 9
US$45.00

3) Aranha Quadrada
http://shopmelissa.com/aranha-quadrada-64
Style : 30908 - 1371
Color: Red
Size : 5
US$13.50

4) Virtue
http://shopmelissa.com/all-products-1/virtue
Style: 30845-51768
Color: Green/Brown
Size : 5
US$40.00

5) Furadinha
http://shopmelissa.com/melissa-furadinha-18
Style: 30923-51605
Color: Green Flocked
US$35.00

Total : US$202.50 * 0.80 * 1.07 * 1.35 = S$234.01 (Trf today at 3.38pm, tx ref 11546090710)

I had calculated based on 20% disc. Let me know if 20% is not applicable.

Thanks.

blue_sapphire

#7-#14 shipped last 08 Oct refer to post #218 Eta 3rd-4th week Oct

Sweetieminnie and Carton,

Ok noted.
Checking now on your orders.

#22 Ordered 17 Oct
sweetieminnie
carton - ultragirl+jason wu, aranha

#23 Ordered 17 Oct
carton - virtue, furadinha

Carton, please check if Mini Melissa Campana you want is the middle color (fuschia glitter) cos my sis not sure if its the orange color you are referring.
Please PM email for contact.

Both batches with 20% discount reflected and free dom shipping

Thanks

Hi sam,
This is the color of the mini melissa. Its stated in the check out cart as orange.
31219-52128_3.jpg

Can I add 2 more pairs?
1) Vivienne Westwood Anglomania + Mini Melissa III
30902-51888_1.jpg

http://shopmelissa.com/all-products-1/vivienne-west-anglomania-mini-melissa
Style: 30902-51888
Color: Grey/Red
Size 8
US$37.50

2) Aranha Hits
30939-52050_1.jpg

http://shopmelissa.com/all-products-1/aranha-hits
Style: 30939-52050
Color: Orange / Red
US$49

If ok, I will proceed to transfer US$86.50 * 0.8 * 1.07 * 1.35 = S$99.96 to you.

Thanks.

#16,#17 Reached my sis place

Kindly note, not all shoes have the shoes wrap bag.
From what my sis checked with Customer Service, packing depended randomly on styles and warehouse in USA it was shipped from

#18, #19, #20 Shipped out by Melissa 16 Oct

#6 has arrived earlier today.

Will update on shipping info during the weekend.

----------------

Carton,

Will update on your 3 pairs ordered earlier once my sis confirms soon she wakes up.

Thanks

#6 Shipping

Kindly read on:

1. Items are consolidated on boxes to fit/maximize USPS non standard box shipping.

Shipping info is available on items that arrived.
2. Do note collection at Yew Tee MRT Stn available on 25 Oct 4:00-4:15 pm
(CCK MRT Stn - no schedule yet : tba if there is any)
Pasir Panjang collection has ceased since July (no longer staying there)
Kindly note there is no weekend and holiday self collection.
For those opting self collection please ensure top up and confirm on self collection latest Thursday 10:30am as I need to arrange logistics

Note: Some items are dispatched by batch from location thus courier/registered mail happens on weekly basis during business hours

3. Please top up any due prior to contacting me for collection. if you opting for reg mail or courier, pls pm me so I can update on your top up total.

For courier, please top up latest by Wed 10:30am so I can arrange courier collection and dispatching by Fri 25 Oct
For reg mail please top up latest by Monday 10:30am trip down to post office coming Wed or Sat am whichever is scheduled
Singpost reg mail rates:
http://singpost.com/send-documentparcel/postage-rates.html#Local
Pls provide this handy and send info below by message/email

Name:
Add:
Mobile number:
[do note option dates are for reference, once items are sent to courier, deliveries on weekends are before 3pm]
Option date and delivery time 1
Option date and delivery time 2

Please make sure that you check on the tabulations if there are any errors on my calculation.
Once verified all is correct, please topup accordingly and update me through email/chat for my action on collection or delivery arrangements.

To view spreadsheet, please use non-mobile devices or must logged in with your SMH forum account.

Thanks

hi sam.. please update on the status of my shoes.. i paid for reg mail on 23 sep and was from batch 2.. and till now.. there is no sign of my shoes...

Curiositykac,

My sis said now discount reflected is 25%.

Will use excess to offset on later shipping can?

Update later again once she checks out.

Hi Sam
wow! 25% off everything??
Why my batch #19 only 10% off? Hope to get my shoes soon before I start ordering again.

PS: I'm the one who pm u to exchange shoes from size 6 to 7.

Kim

hi, you mentioned that my shoe will be sent today as the warehouse will be despatching it today via registered mail. i've yet to receive the tracking number and picture of my registered mail. pls advise!

Pretty2010,

Yes, cos sales only depends on what is on for the week.

Haohao20,

From warehouse, it is on schedule to dispatch out.
Also, I've yet to receive consignment note from them from singpost so I will update you once I get that info from them too.

Hi Sam, in that case, pls chase your warehouse to give you the consignment note as you mention that my shoe was on schedule to dispatch out. Thanks.

Kindly note:

Some boxes has reached Singapore, about to be delivered today at warehouse pending some clearances.

Once received, will update later or tomorrow on which batches has arrived.

Thanks

Sam,
Please REFUND me for the 2 pair of shoes that you mistakenly ordered (from Batch 1 and Batch 4). You promised to refund me by this Monday, and i've given you time to refund but i haven't received anything even until today. This is very disappointing, I've been waiting for so long (abt 2 - 2.5months) to receive the shoes from you, with almost 3 weeks of delivery delays due to numerous failed courier delivery and last-minute-cancelled meet ups, and then you ordered wrong sizes which you have admitted as your mistake and i have tried to understand but now, i only want REFUND from you for the shoes price and shipping fee that i paid. I dont want to wait another 2-3 months to receive the correct shoes.

if you have time to update the thread and take in spree orders, u should have time to refund me.

the amount to refund is : ELECTRIC $46.8 + LADY DRAGON $ 47.97 + SHIPPING FEE FOR 2 PAIRS : $19.55 + $20.93 = $135.25

Last edited:
Hi debbs1983,

From what I know there was a payment made in your account yesterday.

I will check and confirm the amount done as I know that I have a duty to refund yours for 2 pairs, as you are fine to take on the 1st pair.

Apologies again, will update the necessary to you later on.

Hi mummies
i have the same experience with debbs too. we were from the same initial batches (i was in batch 2), shipping was paid for reg mail on 23 sep. the despatch was delayed week after week.. its already one month and there is no sign of the shoes i ordered. i finally gave up and opt for refund on mon. there was some delay in the refund too, but i finally got it yday evening. pls be prepared to wait or be disappointed if you wan to order here.

Back