#1 MELISSA USA Fast Spree with 10% off (except Rainbow and Vivienne Westwood Collections)

Hi dia1pink,

Sorry I though #545 you asked me to mail to you.

Honey_pooh,

Got your PM. Noted, will email/pm you once its sent out.

Piglet230822,

Courier collection today, delivery on weekend so its either Sat/Sun

Piglet230882, dia1pink and chellyn,

Yours all on schedule collection before 25th before friday . Kindly note. As I just did a personal check on the items.
Please also pm your account as token shall refund courier fees.

Sweetieminnie,

Sorry for my late reply.
Well noted.
Will include on next schedule either Wed/Weekend delivery.

Thanks

Piglet230882,

Yes, noted that new add.
Will inform and update you soonest I get confirmation too from warehouse.
Noted as well acct, PM you once done.

Sweetieminnie,

Yes, will email/PM you as well once its out for registered mailing.

Thanks

hi piglet230882

yes noted days ago. shall keep you posted as i will verfiy all deliveries collected last week nefore the holidays.

trizia68,

sorry have overlooked. will proceed by coming working day and email you.

lynzzo,

yes im just waiting for holidays to be over and finalized all my pending deliveries then i proceed to schedule for that meetup

thanks

Hi Sam,

I never receive my delivery this wk. I thought you confirm that it will be delivered? Anyway please refund the amount plus the courier fee. Once u have sort out your delivery then update me.

Hi Sam,
I am really very disappointed with your arrangement with your warehouse on my delivery. I had given you many chances and I wanted the delivery to be before 1st January 2014 but what happen again?? This is already the 4th failed delivery and you told me that you had already firmed up with your warehouse contact person that delivery will be promptly done on 29/12 (Sun) between 3 to 4pm? My dad cancelled his appointment and waited from 3pm till 10pm at night, no sight of the delivery and the delivery guy did not called me despite leaving my number on the delivery note. Now I am starting to doubt you whether you had ordered my shoes for me or not and whether you are cheating on us by delaying the delivery for shoes that you did not actually ordered.
You had been promoising promising promising me that the delivery will be done and my mum and dad had been either applying leave from work or cancelling their appointment just to wait for the empty promises on the delivery you had made. I had written so many emails to you as I do not want to embrassed you on the SMH forum that your services sucks. But now seems that I have no choice as you had not been replying my emails and you are using a hi card phone which I cannot get you through phone too.

Please reply on this forum what are you going to do with the empty promises that you had given me. All of us had abide to the terms and conditions that you had laid down and all of us had paid in full including the shipping and courier charges but you are not abiding to your own term and conditions that you had stated whereby delivery will be between 5 to 6 weeks or less.

Please tell me what are the solutions you have right now? I think by the time you have a solution, my girl feet would have outgrown the shoes that I ordered for her. If there is no solutions from you, I would want you to refund all the payments that I had made for the shoes that I had ordered.

Hi Sam

I have trf 39.01 for shipping and 8 for courier, below is the reference.

Let me know when i can receive my item, i will PM you my address. would really appreciate if you could send the shoes before CNY.

To Account MySavings Account
590-39465-3 sam-melissa
Transfer Currency and Amount S$47.01
Transaction Reference 11884188459

piglet230882,

noted then. apologies wasnt able to folow,up on last 2 days as i had some errands to attend.

cartoon,

yes i sincerely do appreciate and felt embarassed to that my currentservices is,not,at par with,what has been practiced jere. hence should there be deliveries, i am comitting that at least, by coming 2 nd week for me to action personally. such time i need as im full time working too.

if timeframe too long alr and you of course if cant wait i understand, shall proceed then.,

curiositykac,

thanks. will check and revert if by 2 nd jan warehouse update me on new schedule.

thanks

Sam,
Since you are committed to do the delivery personally, I would really really appreciate you can deliver my items to me by 12 January 2014 (2 weeks grace which you had requested) and I hope I can really see my shoes to be delivered by yourself and not your warehouse courier guy. I am not a tough spreeists and as long as all conditions are met, I am perfectly alright with it. But for this case, its just taking too long with so many empty promises. I would prefer the items to be delivered in the evening between 6pm to 9pm. Please let me know which day you can do the delivery.

Hi can deliver the shoe personally to my place too.. I promise my daughter the shoes and did not want to disappoint her.. unless you have transfer the full amt to me already.

Serene,

Yes truly understand your point of view, will ensure all balance shoes on warehouse side will be delivered by me personally by then.

Piglet23082,

I have to inform warehouse then, if not on this weekend, will have to take it to deliver by coming week else I noted your refund request on this spree.

Honey_pooh,
All balances, I have noted for warehouse to clear, which ever is out, will advise on PM, else will have to deliver by coming week.

Dia1pink,

Thanks and I appreciate it.
Will follow up then with you on delivery by me on 12 Jan.

Hi

I've also not received my 2 pairs over the last weekend, despite your assurance that you had checked on the delivery personally. If I don't receive them by this weekend, pls refund first and we can COD when you actually deliver the shoes. Tks.

Chellyn and Piglet230882,

I am making schedules of personal deliveries start 12 Jan.
As I noted that most of us here just wanted to have all the items and be delivered without any further delay from warehouse, thus I have to take it responsibly from my own personal available time/schedules.

Thanks a lot and appreciate much all your patience.

U mean on 12jan u will send to us or still must wait. I been waiting for this shoes to wear on cny. If still wait until cny nt yet come tat mean I got no shoes to wear. Pls confirm when I can receive it. Thks alot

Sweetieminnie,

Will be posting/delivering personally start Jan 12 onwards as warehouse schedule has crapped that failed so many times.
I send you by PM tracking number from singpost once its posted.

Piglet230882,

Yes, I will deliver starting Jan 12 onwards personally as I will be on leave start on that day.
Will inform accordingly of time so as both convenient and spreeists like you will be updated.

Thanks!

Hi Sam,
Its already Thursday and you have yet to provide us the details of which day what time will you be delivering our shoes to us. Kindly update all anxious spreeists asap here please.

Honey_pooh, piglet230882, dia1pinik nd cartoon,

Hi

Will be updating you on schedules for my personal deliveries this coming week.

Thanks

Today will u send to me? I will stay at hm whole day. Pls sent to my punggol add. Thks. Pls dont let me disappointed. If not pls refund me.

i been waiting for the shoes fr morn till now. There is no new at all. i never either go to my church service. In the end there is no shoes sent to me. Pls refund to me at posb saving 207-341-274. thks.

curiositykc, dia1pink and honey_pooh,

kindly note of my personal deliveries from jan 12 onwards as previously inform.

time is bet 4-7pm.

piglet230882,

in that case will proceed or,to include yours,within next 3 days pls pay cod.

thanks

hi sam,
is my shoes at the warehouse or at your house already? I could go down and collect personally today morning or tomorrow (if its at your house). let me know if its feasible or easier. have left my contact via pm. Thanks.

Back