A fresh thread looking for JURONG mummys...

hi poshies,

glad to hear that...i see...now got 2 kids no time to accompany hubby huh? hehehe

feeling slightly better except still having sore throat...Me after delivery no 2, have terrible senstitive nose now...on medication now...hopefully will go away soon...

hi min,
it might be too early to test... u might want to wait for a couple of day or go n see a doc to confirm....

hi yt,
yup lor... 2 children plus no kids and working... really take off a lot of time.... so sometime must spend sometime as couple..... if not no good also lah....

oh good to hear u r recovering..... must drink more water and rest well hor...

hi poshies,

Hee hee... not me lah... asking for my friend cos i found it strange... tt time mine miss for a wk and i knew already....3 wks still early? I tot they usually said for regular menses, missed for a wk shld know

2163239.gif

hi yt...
oh dear... no wonder din see u.... from next week... 1 of my co going for maternity leave... so some of us also need to share her work load... but i can't complain much coz the other time i also went mah..

Hi Poshies,

Morning. I dun mind to share workload if my colleague is on maternity leave. But my colleagues are those who avoid doing work and end up all landed on me. Me now is like admin support to the whole company. I told my colleague one of this day I am going to be cleaner also liao lah.

Today really a bad day for me. Usually hubby drop me outside the main road of my workplace but today he is late for work so drop me along the highway while I have to walk abt 5-8mins to my workplace which I dun mind because I start work at 8.30am. But today after I alight hubby car, I saw 7 STRAY DOGS along the pavement. There is no way I can cross. Call hubby, he say he already left and even dare to tell me that there are total 7 stray dogs. Ask me to wait till the dogs go away. Luckily abt 3mins later, a cleaner auntie who was working in the same building alight the bus and I ask if I can walk together with her. 2 of us were so scared lor.

Reach office. My mum call n scold me. Say that yesterday I go over to her house why never check the medicine for my 2nd boy. Blah blah blah. Say if she know how to see then dun need to ask me, etc etc. And juz hang up.

I am already very piss off at work now I hate to go home lor. Everyday go home have to face my mum nagging.

hi yt...
sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday.... was caught with all the meeting, don have time to come in and check the thread...... oh that is very bad, personally i also afraid of dogs... lcukily there is someone you can walk together to the office.....

u staying with your mother??? mother sometime is like that one.... just bear with it...

Poshies,

Its ok. No wonder didnt see u post in the thread. Luckily today no dogs.

Nope. But everyday I will pick up my elder son and go to my mum house for dinner and if hubby is not having night classes after dinner we will go home while my 2nd son is with my mum. I only bring my 2nd son back on fri nite.

Yesterday as usual reach my mum hse. Face black until like bao qing tian. Dun talk to me. Then tell hubby faster eat, she is going out. After she left I call her saying that I will bring 2nd one go home as hubby need to go stay. She say NO NEED. end up she return home only at 10pm. Dunno what she want from me.

My hubby had been quite patience with my mum and usually he will never complain. But I think he also see me struggle until very xing ku until yesterday he suggest to get a maid, baby sitter or put my 2nd one in infant care centre. But all this need money.

I already very stress lor. Esp now hubby preparing for exams. Almost every evening and weekend he go to school to meet his classmates for revision. Last time if hubby go revision on weekend I will bring the 2 boys to my mum place. Now I dun want already. I rather 'fight' with my 2 sons at home than to see my mum black face

Hi YT,
Understand how u felt.... is it that she is also having hard time handling your 2 kids.... i think it is very stressful to handle to young kids... does your older one go to playgroup or anything???

currently i put my son to childcare while my mother in law come over on weekday (request by my hubby...) to my place and look after my gal... though she bring her back to her place twice a week so she can also do her own stuff... but she also very tired can't help much on my housework with my gal getting more active..... so on the day she go back with my gal... one of the night i will ask my mother to bring my son back without me... so i can do all the housework and also spend sometime with my hubby only.... especially now... no more time alone....can also rest myself....

i think u need to talk to your mother ask her what is her issues, it is she is too tired... she need some time off... then plan... don jump into conclusion... i understand now u must be tired.... i just completed my coz last year... been working, doing housework, taking care of my boy, preggy and study for the whole of last year... it is a tough and tired year.. but i had manage through.... so u can... look positive... ur mother must be tired also.... talk to her.... coz be it... she is still ur own mother....

Hi Poshies,

What happen now is that if hubby no class, everyday after work we will go n fetch my 1st son then go my mum house for dinner and bring my 1st son home and leave my 2nd son there. Morning will send my 1st son to childcare.

If hubby got class, all of us will stay there overnight (4 nites a week).

I can understand its tiring but before I plan to have no 2. She kept asking me fast fast so that she can help me look after. Now she say she dun want to look after. I know its not a must for my mum to look after my kids for me but she very mood swing. Until even my sis also cant stand her and even plan to move out.

She complain that my 2nd son kept waking up, blah blah blah. I say he is ok leh. Wake up abt 2 times for milk (11plus - 5/6am).

I cry on my way home last nite until hubby also dunno what to do. It had been 2 years I never go out to meet any of my friends at all. Last time got 1 kid, after work I can still go out. Now everyday work then home then work then home.

Until 3 weeks ago one of my best friend pass away, I cried so badly. He is the only person that I can meet him after my sons are asleep for a drink to relax. Recall so hardly when is the last time I go out. But I felt so guilty n regret. It had been 1 year 7 mths I never saw him and never get to see him again.

If my mum want to go out anywhere default I m at home/take leave. If hubby want to study also default me. Everything I m the default one. EVEN AT WORK. hate all these so much.

Hi,

I agree it's tough to have "me" time when we have kids and if we don't have anybody to look after them. Family support is very important and it is also very important to try to have some time for ourselves.

Aiyah, if we can have baby sitter that would be good. Those that can spend a few hours at night to look after them, we would have more time for ourselves.

YT, I think have a good talk with your mom would be good. When you feel frustrated or angry, try deep diaphragmatic breathing. That may cool you down.. Everything can be solved, probably we can view thgs from different angle? I think it's quite natural too that default we will take leave, etc if nobody to look after our kids.. cos they our kids.. guess no choice? :p

Jia you! Though we can't help much... we support you mentally :))

after reading your posting.... i felt i'm so luckily..... my mother will take my nonsense.... like yesterday... i can't manage to get my boy to nap... and i'm having headache.... my mother still can tolerate me and keep asking my boy to go off with her for a short while... my gal refuse to sleep with the brother around... it is so hard to get them to sleep.... plus my hubby don want or don know to take care of kids.... u will just let them cry..... haiz..... my luckily my mother manage to con my boy off with her from 4pm - 8pm..... it is a short while but i have a short nap and she bot back dinner for me too...

yt...
maybe is ur mother under go menopause (din i get the spell correct) that cause the moods swing.... i also hardly meet any of my friends.... coz my hubby don like to join them... then if no one to take care of my kids... how to go out.... my hubby also can't take or don want to take care of my kids.... it is sad to have ur best friends pass aways... don keep thinking of the negative side.... just remember u try your best, then can already.... how about ur in law? no one to help??? next month ur 2nd is 18month already? if so ... u can try to put him to cc also... then maybe it is better....

Morning,

min the more i talk to my mum the more angry she will be. if she scold n i keep quiet she wont be so angry.

poshies if i tell my mum i hv headache she will grumble. when she is in pain who bother. haiz. usually wkend my mum will call me. but sat & sun no call at all. very sian. yesterday hubby go to poly to revise for his exams so me alone at home handling 2 boys until 10pm hubby return home. by the time the 2 boys are asleep liao. i dunno how long can i stand all this. very tired.

Poshies,

I have called up our family doctor. She say she is not having menopause. Maybe just stress up. As individual have different intake of the kids cries.

Sat nite when I log into facebook and saw a video of my best friend singing. Cant help crying non stop. Cant help missing him so much.

If next mth my 2nd one is 18mth, I will be very happy but its not. He will turn 18mth only in Jan 2010 leh. But director say she can allow my son to enrol at end Dec.

Hi YT...
maybe ur mother is really stress with ur baby.... u never know... i hear of lot of stories... from friends, thread and my mother... alot of mother or in law... before the children is born... will ask u to give birth... they will help to take care... but when u really gave birth... after taking care of sometime... they change their mind..... so sometime we need to 'ren' no choice..... it is our baby after all...

y don u ask ur mother is ur baby giving her alot of problem???? does she need helper... then work from there... how long more ur hubby need to study???

morning,

I know my mum is stress. I m more stress than anyone else lor. If my sis make a mess out of the house or my dad create prob, my mum will call me and grumble. Leave the prob for me to solve. Hubby, kids, MIL, etc etc prob also leave it to me. I only got 1 head lor.

This prob had been going on since I am pregnant with no 2. Already told her that we get a maid for her but she dun want.

Hubby should be finishing next year or early 2011. But depend if he want to continue further studies or not.

maybe you can go ahead to engage a maid to help her? Mum usually said no need cos save money? But once they realise what a big help maid can be, she would appreciate it? :) Are you the eldest? Maybe your mom has nobody to turn to so grumble to you if your sis or dad made her unhappy....

dear dear.. that's good if your mom always ask for your help to solve the problem. it means that she trust you. try to understand her. it's not easy to be in her position, right? lend her an ear. But dont forget to pray.

min, no use. my mum say no mean no. if i get insist getting a maid, she will ask me to bring my 2nd one home n let the maid look after.

dety, i know she trust me and i know she is stress but i hv already been very very careful not to make her angry but sometimes i m really very tired.

oic... how abt trying to tell her how you feel, the problems you face etc? Maybe for a change...maybe that would soften her somewhat....

It's tough when communication breaks down... wld require alot of efforts and patience to keep the communication open again and going....

morning...

till yesterday she still dun talk to me.

btw, dunno why. yesterday is the 2nd time my elder son wake up in the middle of the nite and went to the living room. how i know is bcoz he call me. i open my eyes n saw he walk from the living room into our bedroom.

hi YT,
sorry... for me to reply so late... been busy with work, don know how come i got so much thing to do... never ending.... i'm taking a break.... so to post here...

how had ur mother call or talk to u.....\

maybe u call... .ask her how is thing..... rather than wait for her to call....

hi yt....
how come ur boy go to the living room...
it happen at ur house or ur mother's place???? does he does it often... anyone else notice it.... talk to ur boy... ask him why he go outside of the bedroom... does he dare to go out... especially it is middle of the night and the living (i believe it is dark) room is dark...

my son would not dare to go out.. he is scare of the dark... though there are times.. he will tell us he is scare of the wind, dark and other stuff... especially the wolf stuff... coz my mil tell him, if he is noti ... the wolf is outside of the house will come in and take him aways... but he will not go out of the bedroom (my son sleep with me.... only if i'm not in the bedroom.. then he will either cry for me or go out looking for me...)

Poshies,

Its ok. No worries. So happen I m not so busy so can posted here.

Everyday after work I will go to my mum hse, I find topic to talk to her but she ignore me. She talk to my son n hubby only lor.

This happen the 2nd time. I think the 1st time was last month. It happen at my hse. My son also sleep in the same bedroom with me but on his toddler bed. My son also scare of the dark. Even afternoon he wake up from nap, he will not come out of the bedroom to look for me. He will call me. So I am quite surprise 2 times he had left the room in the dark by himself.

1st time I heard my son calling me. I wake up n sit on my bed before I could get down from the bed, I saw him at the doorstep of the bedroom whereby he walk from the living room and climb back to his bed and sleep.

Yesterday, also same thing I heard my son calling me but I get up and cant see him on his bed so I walk out. Reaching the walkway of the bedroom, he is on the way walking into our bedroom. I ask him why he walk out and who is he looking for. No reply. Then he climb onto his bed asking for milk. After milk he went back to sleep.

Really dunno what is going on. Dun think this is sleepwalking rite?

Hi hi,

Anyone getting benefits cosmetics? I wanna order some and would like to make use of the free international shipping.... currently I still need USD 69 to close the order.

hi yt..
how is ur weekend???

i'm on leave on Friday... took my gal to babycare festival for the crawling contest... haha... she came in last... but i think she enjoy herself... plus i went to q at 6am at jurong birdpark on sat... to bot my kids to the birdpark... they enjoy themselves too...

morning poshies,

my weekend was ok except tired as usual. Sat bring my boys to Science Centre as a friend pass me 2 free tickets.

How come went to queue so early?

Regarding my mum, remain the same and I am numb.

YT,
Hello
happy.gif
Long time no "see"...
I was there on Sat too, parking is a headache, but managed to get a slot illegally..hahaha.
Anyway, quite disappointed with the exhibits, but I guess they are not doing anything before the move to the new site (near Chinese Garden MRT station).

Back