A fresh thread looking for JURONG mummys...

Hi Alicia's Daddy,

Yah Long time no 'see'. How are you?

What time you were there? I went there around 11am and had Mcdonald. Before going in, realise that I only bring 1 ticket so I bring my elder son go in first. While hubby bring the 2nd son to go home n take. Me getting more n more sotong liao.

In fact, I didnt enjoy because my 2nd son super cranky and the only part I enjoy is aircon. Hahaha.

YT,
I am fine
happy.gif
. Thanks. How abt you?
I was there at around 4pm, and left at 530pm to Macdonald. It was raining around 4+. The kids only enjoyed the corner with playhouse and slides..hahaha..

Alicia's Daddy,

Me? Tired tired tired.

Yah, saturday was raining so heavily. These few days always rain the afternoon.

hi min....
agreed.... i'm super tired also.... as i normally had to wake up at abt 4am to do housework...... then son would not sleep at 9pm... so averaging i only sleep like 4-5hr daily....

morning to all,

now i finally know what is tired. usually after having dinner at my mum hse will go home with hubby & elder son. Reach home I bath and make my son sleep. Never had encounter this before. I fall asleep with him for the past 2 wks. Then wake up at 11pm/12am to do hsework or pack his bag, etc. Then back to sleep after everything is done.

Poshies, wow everyday you wake up so early to do hsework? Why dun do before u sleep?

I talk to my mum liao but she juz nod her head or shake her head lor. What can I do.

Wah poshies, tt's very tiring leh....everyday i slept at 12am and wake up at 6am, I find it very tiring... u wake up at 4am to do hsewrk?! Man... tt's tiring...

Taking care kids really hard work... I sometimes also don't feel like bringing my son back over the wkend... cldn't sleep late :p

YT, it may take time to break your "ice-queen" mama... perservere and I'm sure your mom would open up eventually.... :)) Worst case scenario, engage a maid and you take care of your kids yourself if your mom is unwilling to help :p and if that seems to be the best alternative...

min, my hubby being 'kind' to ask her out for dinner this wkend. Straight away my mum reject him. Sometimes feel like of fedup. luckily now hubby is having sch vacation so I can go home everyday to sleep or else I will be more jialiat.

morning,

me now on a look out for job. i cant stand working here. yesterday kena scolded upside down by boss in front of 3 colleagues, whereby its not my fault.

afternoon.
Yt... i saw u posting in the LJWM thread also lah....

oh dear..... wat happen..... how come boss like that one.... sorry only post today.... too many issues... (office)

poshies,

yah lor. pink jio me there. hehehe.

no worries...i tell u my boss will scold all sorts of vugular words and scold like a gangster.

what does LJWM stands for? :p

Gosh... very bad image and being a boss too.... local firm? one ear in and one ear out... try not to take it to heart... life will be eaiser tt way... then actively look for job :p

LJWM = Lovely JW Mommies thread

When I first join, I really cant stand it. Yah its a local firm lor. What to do. Need to work leh. Its not easy esp this boss always like to scream n shout in front of many ppl.

hi min,
u can also join us there... the thread there is more lively....

hi yt...
that is super bad lah for this kind of boss... i hate it....

btw... how ??? have the relationship with your mum better now???

morning poshies,

yah its bad and i really hate it but what to do. got to work leh. have to feed 2 kids and 1 car.

yah my mum started to talk to me. but have to be very careful with my words lor. thanks for ur concern.

hi yt...
good to hear that it is only talking mode now with your mother.... it take awhile... when thing is better... then u might just want to hint or ask her what happen... maybe u can consider buy some stuff for her... like food or dress.... since she don want to go for dinner...

poshies, thanks for sparing me your 'listening eyes'. Next monday, my elder son childcare close for spring cleaning. We are planning to bring my parents to JB for shopping.

morning...

hi yt...
good to hear that.....
it is okie... we are here to share our happiness, fustration and sadness..

hi baby...
hallo... how come u are here too...

Poshies, sorry to hear that.... you must be busy and tired for the next few days...so take care ya!

thanks... min and yt...

i'm okie....

was kinda of expected as she had a stroke earlier on and was having difficult waking up.. the doc had already inform us the condition not good.... then my gal and boy birthday celebration was this sun... so originally i'm keeping my finger cross.. hoping she can hold on... but too bad... but my kids' birthday celebration had to continue... my parent say it is okie for us to hold it as.... i'm consider marry out already..

hi min,...
me working at jurong only... so i can reach home b4 6pm... left house at 7.30am... reach office about 8.05am...

hi min...
i make a point that i leave my office on time...
how abt u??/

hi yt...
haha... me too but can't rest well...

Hi Poshies,

I start work at 8.30am and knocks off at 6pm. I also try to make a pt to leave the office on the dot haha... but for us fri we get to knock off at 5.30pm...

YT, if really tired, it's gd to take leave just to rest... rest is equally impt! :))

haha... i'm also have the same idea... but guess what... the last mc i had... i din even rest well... i go on doing housework most of the time... so don even think of taking leave... coz in the end i will do thing again.... haha.. .but i will be taking leave on 1st april.. need to send my pump for servicing... plus go n redeem huggies toys... no one need help?????

anyone got spare??? i need 1 more..... --> huggies point...

Morning Poshies & YT,

Oh YT, u better take lozenges or liang cha before it becomes full blown...The weather is quite bad recently... it was bright and sunny in the morning and raining heavily in the afternoon... How not to get sick?

Anybody gg for the expo sales? So tempting... every where is having sale :p

Back