A fresh thread looking for JURONG mummys...

Hi min,
my boy is currently 18 mths, i wif little neuro for 2 terms already, coming tis mth onwards is 3rd term already, each term is 3 mths.

ya, they will try to grp the same age 2gete.

hi superjay, i'm interested to know more about little neuro tree. i saw from their website they have this Preview Talk. Do you know what is this preview talk about and how long it will last?

thanks!

forgot to add, i'm a jurong mummy too
happy.gif
my boy is 3 yo. Sep 05 baby.

morning mummies...

i'm intersted in the little neuro tree too but does they have weekday class... though asking my mil to bring my gal there... weekend... i will burn.....

Hi Ish,
I think the preview talk is to let parents have a better idea of the program, normally last abt an hr.

Hi Poshies,
They have weekday class form tue to thurs, morn or afternoon up to u. In fact, weekday class is $50.00 cheaper tat weekend class.

Hi Superjay,

I didn't see you today. My boy attended today's class with Jayden. I like him to be in 12pm class. At least when he runs around, I don't feel so uneasy and restricted. Will continue to put him in Sun, noon class to see if he likes it. Hope to see you next week.

Hi Superjay,

I didn't see you today. My boy attended today's class with Jayden. I like him to be in 12pm class. At least when he runs around, I don't feel so uneasy and restricted. Will continue to put him in Sun, noon class to see if he likes it. Hope to see you next week.

Hi Blumarine,

My hubby saw u, I told him Jay will have a new classmate before he bought him for lesson yesterday.

Ya i aso feel not so resticted when put him in the 12 pm slot cos not too many kids ard. Dun u find the tecaher r able to coach better wif lesser kids?

Yesterday need to do some CNY spring cleaing so did not bring jay for lesson. Will see u next sunday. Btw, my hubby told me ur boy is much more well behave than jay, haha....

Hi Hi...
how is all ur weekend... been really tired over the weekend.. bot my kids to kids on sat and bot my gal for her 1st swimming lession at suntec on sun... btw my boy havent really go for swimming yet... haha..

hi superjay...
actually the water is cold... so my gal don like it at 1st... but as she get use to the temperature she is okie... plus there is only 2 person for the trial... so there is a lot of focus.... but i think it is still too far and ex for me to consider signing up....

my gal is going to 10 month this month...

Hi superjay,

I also felt not so restricted. I like it better that my boy has more time to complete his hand on activities. He likes to do himself without my interference. In Sun class, the teacher waited for him. But in other class, teacher can't wait cos too many children. most of time, i need to quickly help him complete. He doesn't like it.

I see great improvement from Jayden.Can see your hubby can handle him well.

hi Jurong mummies!

i am not staying in Jurong, but my boy, 1yo (jan 08 baby) is with my mil, who is in Jurong East - St 13...
So most of the time my boy is in Jurong East, and i go back to JE after work every day...

Welcome Pixiepixel and CRM :)

Hi Pixiepixel, u live far fr your mIL? I too visit my boy at my mum's pl after work.... actually I kinda of think not much time to spend with him... like left only abt 2-3 hrs :p

Hi Blumarine,

Nice to see you yesterday, sorry i 4get ur boy name tat y yesterday didnt talk to him much...
See u next sunday again...

afternoon all.... how is the weekend...

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">btw any mummies interested in Nestle Rice Cereal with Milk - Selling at Price reduce to $1.20 brand new expiry Feb 09 - 1 Tin </font></font>

Hi
any mummy send yr kids to Jurong Calvary kindengarden? I send a email to them to ask for more details on the nursery 2 class for next yr. But they only told me the intake is in feb. Can anyone share what is their school fee n time table? Thanks!

i have 2 single mattress to be give away...
6/10 condition.... but must self collect from my place..... it is those spring type... i think 1 is 6" and 1 is 8" not too sure... for those interested please pm me... i would throw away on before CNY... please let me know by tomorrow as both weekend i will be out for dinner....

haha..... yah, busy with preparation and so looking foward to the CNY :))

Wishing all a Prosperous and happy New Year! Good health to all too :))

hi hi, mummies,
i am not new in this forum but recently start to browse and post, i am stayig in Jurong too, wanna join and chit-chat wif u girls

hey, happy new year everyone!

hi eileen, the school fees for JCK is $540 for one term (should be 3 months). $50 enrolment fee. $25 misc. $3 insurance. $20 uniform/set including socks. the timing for morn session is 8.15am - 11.15am. can't remember the timing for afternoon session...

HAPPY CNY TO EVERYONE!

ish
thanks for your info.
The JCK is 2 or 3 bus stops away from my house so my niece is suggesting me to send my boy to Jurong Christian Church which is nearer. But I can't find any website for that. Anyone have any info?

Morning, my son was suspected to have HFMD and brought him to see doctor this morning, luckly it is normal rashes ... but wanna keep him at home as there are more than 5 cases in the ccc ... so take leave after working for one day after CNY .... a good excuse to take break again

morning...

oh dear..... if HFMD that it is terrible.... but luckily it is normal rash... normal heat rash har... weather not good... so do take care... drink plenty of water is the best...

Hi, I am also a Jurong mummy. Staying at Jurong West St 24 (Jalan Bahar).

Wondering anyone had send their kids to Carpe Diem Playskool at Taman Jurong?

Hi Eileen,

No prob, you can start to register in Feb 09. Better register early so you have peace of mind for the rest of the year hee hee...

Thanks goodness it's just rash. HFMD is a painful process with the blisters, fever, etc.... if got it at young age, I heard it affects the child's immune sys... the child will be weaker

I m fine except very tired handling 2 boys. Last time 1 can still go out to breathe. Now? Eat/sleep also no time.

What about you?

Back