A fresh thread looking for JURONG mummys...

hi YT,
i c... i'm also down with 2 kids... my no 2... born last year mar... going to 1 soon... super active...

what do u mean by sit walker? those stationary walker? my gal using exersauser....

Hi Poshies,

Now being a working mother with 2 kids really not easy. Everyday seems not enough rest.

Yah. I have one but every weekend if I bring my boy home I have to bring the walker also. Very mafan so trying to look for a 2nd hand.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">btw any mummies interested in Nestle Rice Cereal with Milk - FOC, please sms or email - [email protected] (I will check at 4 pm) if u keen, I will reserve the right to give to mummies from Jurong West 1st then ... by 3pm today if not one keen, will give to other... expiry Feb 09 - 1 Tin</font></font>

Self collect either from my blk or Jurong Point this evening at abt 7 pm

haha....

the LJWM is the most popular one...

there is one SAHM JW which is the oldest one... that one have some regular too...

this one and the other JW mummies thread is new less pple...

depend lor.. i'm in 4 of the thread... haha... sometime very bored mah...

morning...

hi yt...
yup lor... my whole body is aching... haiz... super tired still need to work as there is so many thing to do...

haha...
yup lor... min... the person that repair my pump also say... i must be very hardworking on the pump.... haha

2149694.gif

Morning Poshies,

How are you feeling?

Me getting better but dunno why these few days after food always run to toilet. After delivering no 2, my body seems haywire.

hi yt...
i'm okie now... today working half day... taking day off to accompany hubby haha... need some time off...

hi liyun...
ur son 1st birthday plus new year... understand lah...... i also very broke ... the other day when to buy 2 toy for each of my child... coz 1 is from mummies.. the other is from each other .... coz their birthday is differ by a day..

hi yt..
r u better now... u must take care of urself lah.... i think coz i'm still breastfeeding so after delivery of my gal... i eat a lot and taking better of myself and also eat better food... haha... hopefully i don put on a lot of weight...

Anyone has any experience miss menses for 3 weeks &amp; experienced some signs of pregnancy (like bigger breats, spotting, put on weight) but Ultrasound scan and pregancy test skit came back negative?

Back