Your's Truly - Hello Kitty

Lili

Thanks for ur help today.. really satisfied after retail theraphy today.. took all my loots out and admire one by one ... really happy.. tks tks..
pls let me know when pmt to be made for the hanger.

All other ladies..
today too rush.. hope got chance to get to know u gals.

cutekittywong,
u r most welcome
happy.gif
glad u had a great time "grabbing" stuff.....will inform when payment and collection needed for the hanger...enjoy yr "stay" here
happy.gif

Eliz... where did you park your car? Why such expensive rate? You should park at the same building... only $2.14 per entry parking on Saturday and Sunday.

Daphne,
no problem at all
happy.gif
glad to be of help...nice meeting you too....

bbgirl,
can can, let me know asap, i going to submit orders next week liao.

Hi ladies,
Nice meeting u gals juz nw. Reali had a shiok shiok retail therapy sia!
Nice seeing some new faces too!
happy.gif

Lili,
I confirmed wan the egg boiler. Thks for adding my name in. ;)

<font color="ff0000">HK EGG BOILER
BP Price: $30 (approx)
</font>
- lili
- emma
- eliz
- jasmine(tbc)
- msblur
- piggychoo
- hua_jing

Hi hi,
I had a shiok and tired shopping therapy today, hehe

TH,
The thermal lunch box really can keep warm after 4 hours, thank you yo
happy.gif

BTW, who is interested to take over my caramic plates? I realise I ald bought one set when I packed my things just now
sad.gif

board-post.cgi

wah.. i dinno so many posts here today leh.. haha.. din get any email notifications.. chay!!!

th.. u know how OUB center charge parking one not huh? how come eliz one so ex? mine was only $2.14 leh... so strange... aniwayz.. thanx for the good deals.. hope ur shop is nice and clean now.. hehe

TH,

Thank you for today! You've made happibear even happier!! =P You must be very tired now.
Rest well ya.. =)

Lili,

Thank you too! For helping us with the reservation of stocks! =)

To all ladies whom I met @ TH,

Nice meeting all of you! =)

happibear,
np at all
happy.gif
nice meeting you and thank you for letting go the hp charms to me...me also super happy
happy.gif

bbgirl,
noted noted...will add in for u.

i think if im not wrong, eliz parked at golden shoe carpark, cos my parking was $10+!

daphne, after so long, i still don't know where's the entrance to OUB building's carpark!

Pcessfan,

Oh lucky I didn't listen to my hubby park at Golden Shoe... I google to find out the parking rate first. Realise weekend OUB parking fee is per entry and it was stated at $3 plus... who knows after leaving the carpark then realised the rate was lower then internet.

The entrance of the carpark is on the right. When you get into the one way road, keep to your right. Right after you pass the side entrance of the building there's a right turn. Turn in and follow the road... the entrance is on the right right at the end of the road. Just be careful... the slope going down is very narrow.

I actually went back for 2nd round. I enjoy the 2nd round cos only a few people... I get to really see through things.

HappiBear... so how? Now I know what went wrong. So are you going back to purchase this item? Are they open today? Does anyone knows if TH is opened today?

Thanks.

Good Morning Ladies
happy.gif

Happibear/Daphne,
TH not opened on sunday. I can help you check on the rack 2mr....

ya ya...the OUB carpark is just opp the coffeebean if u not sure..u can see a DBS bank on the right b4 turning....

Lili/Daphne,

Thanks in advance.. Hope they still have it.. Disc ah of cos hv wld be the best if not hope at least they gimme member disc lor.. Hee.. Really blur like sotong.. Have tis feeling of missing out somethi liao.. jus cannnot make out wat is that. N its the most wanted thing! Wat a joke!! Really 搞笑!

Jas,

Yes quite a huge loot rite? Hee.. Actually made like 3 to 4 trips to the carpark to load the stuff lor.. With some help of course! =)

happibear

i think that is selling at $50 b4 disc. I happen to see it on the rack and ask TH. Hope i din make a mistake cos i eyeing too many items liao so might have forgotten the pricing.

Daphne,
i wanted to go back for 2nd round too cos quite packed when get there and cannot see the items properly. But must really thank Ah S (TH staff). She very nice and help me patiently wif getting my loots.
But my hubby discouraged me so i din went back second round. Maybe i drop by on mon again. long time never drop by TH liao. keke.

Meiji
ur HK cabinet is very nice.. i almost want to buy it but i got too many stuff liao so no hand to carry anymore. admire ur pic from far now.

cutekitty,

Thanks. Think so selling price is around there.. Jus hope still have stock.. Now awaiting Lili to confirm with TH on the stock tmr.. Very blur hor.. Haha..

Lili,
Must say thks to you waiting for me and I got discounted stuffs. happy.. hee...
happy.gif

hapibear,
Your cabinets/ drawers looks very nice!
happy.gif

cutekitty,
the HK cabinet I'm eyeing last yr Sanrio fair, but it's too ex for me so didnt buy. yesterday saw it on discount and DH said nice, but i didnt think twice just bot it. Hee...
happy.gif

meiji,

Thanks! Yes! Ytd's grabs r fantastic! Lao gong shook his head wen he saw them! Hahaha!:D Haven find time to display n sort them out yet.. Need to find alot of space to house them. =)

Haha... my lao gong also shook his head too.

Haha... next month I will have to drink tap water and eat grass... Sanrio fair and lucky dip... good time to go on diet... hee hee

Btw, yesterday there's a lady (is it estben)? Asking me about my kitty on my bag... I must apologies for not being able to talk to you much. When you were asking me questions, I was busy making my payment. Trying very hard to telly with Shan and Wendy about some pricing... Felt kind of rude myself for not being able to talk to you much.

Hi ladies
happy.gif

Nice to mt u all at TH.
Didn't talk much cos all of us bz eyeing HK *lol*

I hope TH will have another round of sales soon..keke

Eliz.. nvm lah... now we know lohz.. those internet webbie all buay zhun one.. the prog i DLed on my phone also buay zhun.. say OUB $2.20 per 1/2 hr... sat same as weekday.. end up also not true.. chay!

My info about the fair will be in Taka wor.

cutekittywong... lucky dip you can find it practically every sanrio shop or shops that sells kitty stuff.

yo...msblur... i saw the clothes cover you got there... how much is that? I have been looking for it and how can I missed that out.

daphne,
I managed to find it at one very ulu corner.
happy.gif
Tink its $15.90 b4 disc. I saw there's 2 sets, so i took one, there's still one set left. Maybe u can check with TH tmr whether still hav or nt loh.

Back