Which Gynae Should I choose?

Fee Fee

Hello Friends,
I'm new here and would like some advise. This has been bothering me and keeping me awake.. cos I just want to choose whats best for me and baby.
I am at 6th week now and so far I have visited 2 gynaes (due to pain and spotting earlier on I ended up seeing 1 gynae after another).
Now I am wondering which gynae should I choose to see through my pregnancy with:
1. Someone who is very sweet and nice with a lot of experience but very little words and tips. Even when I asked her questions, like what should I be eating, her answer is just eat anything, jus dont get food poisoning. I was like.. stunned... cos I was expecting more tips like what to eat thats good for both mummy and baby, etc etc..
2. Someone who is also quite experienced, can be quite harsh/impatient at times but never fail to give pregnancy tips like what do do, what to eat, etc.
I am going for the next check up soon so I need to decide who to stick to soon ... :(
What do you all think? #1 is better or #2?

Thank you in Advance!

Hello Friends,
I'm new here and would like some advise. This has been bothering me and keeping me awake.. cos I just want to choose whats best for me and baby.
I am at 6th week now and so far I have visited 2 gynaes (due to pain and spotting earlier on I ended up seeing 1 gynae after another).
Now I am wondering which gynae should I choose to see through my pregnancy with:
1. Someone who is very sweet and nice with a lot of experience but very little words and tips. Even when I asked her questions, like what should I be eating, her answer is just eat anything, jus dont get food poisoning. I was like.. stunned... cos I was expecting more tips like what to eat thats good for both mummy and baby, etc etc..
2. Someone who is also quite experienced, can be quite harsh/impatient at times but never fail to give pregnancy tips like what do do, what to eat, etc.
I am going for the next check up soon so I need to decide who to stick to soon ... :(

Thank you in Advance!

Actually basically u really can eat anything so long u don't eat not cooked or under cooked stuffs, non-pasteurised cheese. When I was pregnant, the gynae even said can do rebonding, manicure, eat pineapple etc but I didn't do because I was still afraid of harming my baby. It is your natural instinct to avoid certain stuffs for baby's good.

Who do you feel will be a better gynae for u?

For me, I would choose experience and skill..in terms of delivery and the stitches.. not so much on the emotional comfort aspect.

It all depends on you and what you are expecting the gynae to fulfil

Hello Friends,

Thank you in Advance!
Hi, having a comfortable gynae is important thru-out your antenatal visit. He/She will be the one who will support and advise you during this process. Therefore, maybe you can discussed with your partner who is more suitable for both of ya.

Back