Trying to conceive 2020

I'm on chlomid cycle too, day 13 today. Having slight EWCM last night, hoping to see a positive soon! Good luck to both of us! ❤
I seem to be quite dry=( previously during my last 2 preg, i had lots of EWCM prior to positive o kit. But will just try to bd tonight! All the best to us! ❤️

I seem to be quite dry=( previously during my last 2 preg, i had lots of EWCM prior to positive o kit. But will just try to bd tonight! All the best to us! ❤
Don't worry too much!! My doctor said that chlomid sometimes reduces CM too. Just relax and enjoy the moment

Have anyone used ovulation stripe before? During my previous ttc, I've always used the smiley face clear blue. This time round my kit wasn't working n showed me a blank screen, i took out the kit n saw this. I read online saying if the line is darker than the control line, it means im gg to o soon. Does this look like im gg to o soon? Im Cd 12 today.
Hi Hibun, yes it looks like test line is as dark as control line. Can continue testing to see if the line turns darker than control line, but otherwise this is still considered a positive

Actually it's not easy to take an accurate bbt. It has to be taken at the exact same time everyday, after at least 4 hours of undisturbed sleep, and without significant movement (i.e. You have to take temp before you even sit up in bed or move). Best to set an early daily alarm and place the thermometer within your reach while you sleep.

Hi Shin, I tend to sleep in on weekends. If I set an alarm, it disturbs my sleep and likely I can’t fall back asleep aftero_O wish there was a easier way to do it

Hi Hibun, yes it looks like test line is as dark as control line. Can continue testing to see if the line turns darker than control line, but otherwise this is still considered a positive
Ok thx! But there's no ewcm for me this time round. Usu I'll get it before tested positive o, bt this time round I'm quite dry.

Haha I don't set an alarm for weekend unless I have something on. But sometimes I'll auto wake up at 9+ then I'll just take my temp. Also, mine won't go up to those levels even when I wake up later. Are u using FF to record your temp? FF will give an indication if your timing is an hour or more difference. Think u could try searching for those websites to adjust the temp according to the timing. But 36.3 and 36.4 is not a big difference so I won't point it down the the tcm meds.

so far based on the days that I’ve been taking, it will rose to 36.7 on weekends. I wonder if it’s becos the ambient temperature rises after midday. I tend to wake up after 12 noon during weekends and I don’t use the aircon

Ok thx! But there's no ewcm for me this time round. Usu I'll get it before tested positive o, bt this time round I'm quite dry.

i think might be due to the Clomid? Its one of the known side effects. I gt ewcm before and after O period,so I find that ewcm is not an accurate indicator for me. Have you been trying for long?

i think might be due to the Clomid? Its one of the known side effects. I gt ewcm before and after O period,so I find that ewcm is not an accurate indicator for me. Have you been trying for long?
I had ewcm before testing positive on o kit during my 1st 2 pregnancy, guess thats why im worried ig no ewcm does it mean my body is not ovulating.

This is our 3rd mth trying after having a stillbirth early this yr but 1st month on clomid.

so far based on the days that I’ve been taking, it will rose to 36.7 on weekends. I wonder if it’s becos the ambient temperature rises after midday. I tend to wake up after 12 noon during weekends and I don’t use the aircon
Oh yes, I think that could have affected your bbt. Nowadays very hot my bbt is also higher and I also don't sleep with aircon throughout the night.

Ladies, anyone experience headache and slight diarrhea after ovidrel trigger shot?

It's my first time getting trigger shots.

After I got the jab around 2.30pm today, I had headache all the way from 6pm and 3 sessions of diarrhea. Is it normal or I'm at risk of ohss?

I had ewcm before testing positive on o kit during my 1st 2 pregnancy, guess thats why im worried ig no ewcm does it mean my body is not ovulating.

This is our 3rd mth trying after having a stillbirth early this yr but 1st month on clomid.

Sorry to hear about your stillbirth. Have u tried getting the doc to test for ovulation? Could be done thru ultrasound or blood test. I feel ultrasound more accurate. You could try doing bbt too, which the other ladies recommended. It’s my first time doing bbt this month, as I’m also worried tt I may not have ovulated though I get positive OPK.

Oh yes, I think that could have affected your bbt. Nowadays very hot my bbt is also higher and I also don't sleep with aircon throughout the night.
Are you nearing O yet? I still have quite a few more days to go. You were saying previously tt despite getting higher temp on weekends, FF app will calculate it accordingly right? Like it won’t take it that I have ovulated

I have letrozole but its not safe for breastfeeding so I didn't start it. But I read that clomid is 'safer' but I haven't taken it too.

Actually I feel its normal for me to not have AF because I had irregular periods from young. But a tcm sensei told me at least half a year must have at least once. For better womb. Last time I used to be veyy happy that I don't have monthly AF.

Hi Sharmin, how have you been? Have you induced your AF?

Have you get any positive OPK yet? OPK + bbt sld be most accurate Alrd?
I just got my AF today :(( my suspicion was right, the dark line on OPK on CD14 was positive, it wasnt as dark as control line but v close. First time it came so early! So i didn’t BD that day as i thought it will be coming later as per the previous patterns. Sigh..

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and started to TTC since last August. My husband and I went to Dr Caroline Khi from ACJ Clinic for our fertility checkup (sperm count and blood test) previously. All seems okay, except that I have cyst and fibroids (which Dr Khi says just monitor). So we were advised to try naturally for at least 6 months before we follow up with the doctor.

I am turning 34 this year and even though I have very regular menstrual cycle, it seems so so difficult to conceive. Whenever AF appears every month, I will be super down for a few days.

TBH, we haven’t been trying at all till a few months back so I am considered a newbie as compared to some ladies. These few months, it has been interesting discovery of my body and understanding how fertility works. Not shameless to share some lessons I have learnt.

I have always been counting my menstrual cycle wrongly. Apparently from what I read, day 1 of the menstrual cycle is the first day of full flow (spotting doesn't count). I probably failed Biology badly when I was schooling and had too much confidence in my Math. It took me some time to get it right so I thought to just share it here in case anyone is as confused as I am.

We have used 3 rounds of Clear Blue OPK. The first time round, I didn’t get any smiley face at all. I was so worried that I don’t ovulate, and I went back regularly to the gynae to make sure my follicles grow. Second lesson for me is, even though mensus happens, it doesn’t mean ovulation happens. And third lesson for me is, ovulation doesn’t happen at 14 days. I have a shorter menstrual cycle (26 days), so by right my ovulation will happen on day 13. But by left, it always happen on day 16. Hence I didn’t get any smiley face the first time I used OPK because the 10 sticks didn’t last me till day 16 Haha. But for the past two months, I finally got it right. At this stage of mine, seeing the smiley face feels like I strike a lottery.

That is all for me and the stupid mistakes I have made so far. Sorry for being so Long-winded. Hope it brings some laughter or shed some light with everyone. I haven’t succeed yet and hope I get some good news soon. I have been taking folic acid and drinking Yomeishu every night. I also cut down on coffee and cold drinks. I did enquire about Angelia’s fertility massage, it is quite pricey for me and there is a need for weekly commitment for 6 months. We thought of trying it naturally first before going to her. I also went to did a trial on Joyre fertility massage, not sure if it works but it did help in my bowl movement.

Baby dust to all!

Not sure if you are already pregnant now but if your cycle is 26days and you ovulate at day 16, your luteal phrase is abit too short at 10days.. you need to tell your Gynae so that you get prescription to lengthen the luteal phrase which is essential to give time for embryo to embed before the womb start shedding lining

Anyone experience sour relationship with DH over trying to BD? Etc. DH is always tired (workaholic) but you need to BD cos it's ovulation period then frustration kicks in when you miss the window for BD.

Sorry to hear about your stillbirth. Have u tried getting the doc to test for ovulation? Could be done thru ultrasound or blood test. I feel ultrasound more accurate. You could try doing bbt too, which the other ladies recommended. It’s my first time doing bbt this month, as I’m also worried tt I may not have ovulated though I get positive OPK.
As this is our 1st mth on clomid, i thought maybe i shd try and take it as
Anyone experience sour relationship with DH over trying to BD? Etc. DH is always tired (workaholic) but you need to BD cos it's ovulation period then frustration kicks in when you miss the window for BD.
Same here! I have to make 'advanced appt' with him and try to be more proactive

As this is our 1st mth on clomid, i thought maybe i shd try and take it as

Same here! I have to make 'advanced appt' with him and try to be more proactive

It's so annoying. Like you keep trying to explain to them that ovulation is only for a few days. Sadly they just don't understand.

My DH is a workaholic so it's very hard to expect him to take leave to rest before BD but everytime he come back from work, he's so tired he fall asleep while watching TV. It's so frustrating!

It's so annoying. Like you keep trying to explain to them that ovulation is only for a few days. Sadly they just don't understand.

My DH is a workaholic so it's very hard to expect him to take leave to rest before BD but everytime he come back from work, he's so tired he fall asleep while watching TV. It's so frustrating!
Will it help if you make 'appt' with him, like eg, next mon tell him u all hv to bd cos of ovulation.

I just got my AF today :(( my suspicion was right, the dark line on OPK on CD14 was positive, it wasnt as dark as control line but v close. First time it came so early! So i didn’t BD that day as i thought it will be coming later as per the previous patterns. Sigh..

sorry to hear that! My gynae told me letrozole might make ovulation come earlier between CD12 to 20. Did your gynae advise you that?

Hi ladies! Anyone here has high amh? I just saw my blood test results and saw a v v v high amh level. Im only seeing my doc end of the month so just wanted to hear others’ exp. will ivf still be possible?

Hihi. I went to see Dr zou Yumin last week. Started her med on Friday and Monday I had my AF! I'm surprised by how fast it came (but maybe because I was already CD 43) how have you been!

that’s good news! Haha it’s either her meds v potent or maybe your body started regulating by itself? I’m ok, currently on cycle 11 day 12. :) Do you have to see the TCM every 2 weeks?

Will it help if you make 'appt' with him, like eg, next mon tell him u all hv to bd cos of ovulation.

Haha it doesn't. Sadly. I can tell him we need to BD and he say okay. Yet he come home late from work. Oh well I can only hope for a miracle.

For me, DH is aware of the BD pattern- every other day and everyday for 3 days nearing ovulation. But I would need to remind him when we need to start trying again. Like letting him know a few days before. Now working from home, we seem to work even longer hourso_O

For me, DH is aware of the BD pattern- every other day and everyday for 3 days nearing ovulation. But I would need to remind him when we need to start trying again. Like letting him know a few days before. Now working from home, we seem to work even longer hourso_O

It's nice that your DH is willing to cooperate with you! Wish mine was half as cooperative as yours. I only ask him for 3 days in a month, yet he still come home late and exhausted from work on those 3 days.

Sometimes it's very depressing when you yourself try so hard, eating meds and getting jabs just to increase the chances but you don't get the help from DH.

I'm getting tired to keep trying when he's not ready. Can feel the relationship turning sour from my end.

It's nice that your DH is willing to cooperate with you! Wish mine was half as cooperative as yours. I only ask him for 3 days in a month, yet he still come home late and exhausted from work on those 3 days.

Sometimes it's very depressing when you yourself try so hard, eating meds and getting jabs just to increase the chances but you don't get the help from DH.

I'm getting tired to keep trying when he's not ready. Can feel the relationship turning sour from my end.
My best friend was like this too. The DH is usually tired and hard to BD, they went for IVF in the end. Does your DH want a kid badly? Maybe he doesn’t want it badly enough, otherwise men Will put in effort, i feel. Even for me i feel i always have to push him to get things done...

My best friend was like this too. The DH is usually tired and hard to BD, they went for IVF in the end. Does your DH want a kid badly? Maybe he doesn’t want it badly enough, otherwise men Will put in effort, i feel. Even for me i feel i always have to push him to get things done...

He is always saying that he want kids but his actions prove otherwise. Sleep > BD. I feel that he's not in any hurry for it. But I had an ectopic pregnancy in Jan 2020, that's why I'm anxious to try for another one ASAP.

Ivf is my last alternative cos my doctor say we are healthy enough to do it with timed intercourse. But I'm losing hope with an uncooperative DH.

Hi Positive, I agree with what Reina has mentioned. Maybe your DH doesn't want it as badly as u. Last time my DH also like that so last year we only try on and off coz he will be tired from work so I will also quarrel with him. Then he also believes that if it's meant to happen it will happen so don't have to try so hard. But after my m/c this year, maybe he realised that he really does want one now so now he's more willing to do it every other day during the important period.

Hi ladies! Anyone here has high amh? I just saw my blood test results and saw a v v v high amh level. Im only seeing my doc end of the month so just wanted to hear others’ exp. will ivf still be possible?
What is your amh level? Mine is 8.3. High amh is usually indicative of PCOS. I got a positive beta last week for my 1st fresh transfer, so it should not be an issue. Just that you might be more prone to getting OHSS.

Mine is 208 pmol/l. & yeah, i do have PCOS.
Super duper duper high.
Yeah, scared about OHSS. Hopefully can hear +ve news from the doc about starting my Ivf cycle soon

Super duper duper high.
Yeah, scared about OHSS. Hopefully can hear +ve news from the doc about starting my Ivf cycle soon
Oooh. And I thought mine was high at 8.3ng/ml. I've yet to hear of those failing to start cycle due to high amh. Surely your doc will give u the appropriate dosage for your stims. All the best & good luck! :)

Super duper duper high.
Wow this is insanely high!! Good job!! Mine was 88.4 pmol/l. I think you will def get OHSS . Just rest as much as you can and get the most comfort out of the recovery period. Good luck!!

He is always saying that he want kids but his actions prove otherwise. Sleep > BD. I feel that he's not in any hurry for it. But I had an ectopic pregnancy in Jan 2020, that's why I'm anxious to try for another one ASAP.

Ivf is my last alternative cos my doctor say we are healthy enough to do it with timed intercourse. But I'm losing hope with an uncooperative DH.
Hugs hugs. Maybe sit down and talk to him about it. If he has annual leaves available, maybe ask him to take leave instead so he can rest at home and do not have to get too tired with work.

Anyone have this happening to them before?

I had my positive ovulation / trigger jab on 12 Aug. Yesterday and today I did a pregnancy test just for fun but both turned out negative.

Is this normal? I thought it would definitely be a positive due to the trigger shot?

Anyone have this happening to them before?

I had my positive ovulation / trigger jab on 12 Aug. Yesterday and today I did a pregnancy test just for fun but both turned out negative.

Is this normal? I thought it would definitely be a positive due to the trigger shot?

Most don’t use hcg or very Low dose of hcg as trigger so it should be so?

Back