Support group - Miscarriages

Hi ladies,

I had my D&C on the 26 Oct (2 weeks ago) and am still bleeding. The flow is not heavy, only noticeable after going to the toilet.

I’ve seen my gynae on 08 Nov for a review post D&C and asked her about this. She told me that this is normal and takes time to subside.

However, I did not bleed this long after my first D&C in 2014 so I am quite worried. Wondering if this prolong bleeding is due to the progesterone support I took as it was an IVF pregnancy.

Please advise. Thanks!

Means not at choolani clinic right? Cos got to know from the staff that now she only come every tue morning...

Nope. I didn't see Dr Choolani coz I did my own research and figured that I should be seeing Dr Sheila instead for my situation. That's why I go straight to her instead. Initially when I see her (in 2015), reckoned that she doesn't have her own clinic and she was shuttling a few places she shared with other docs & also visiting doc at NUH. Then subsequently, she had her own unit and manpower. You can find more info below.

http://www.arc-clinic.com.sg/about.html

Hi ladies,

I had my D&C on the 26 Oct (2 weeks ago) and am still bleeding. The flow is not heavy, only noticeable after going to the toilet.

I’ve seen my gynae on 08 Nov for a review post D&C and asked her about this. She told me that this is normal and takes time to subside.

However, I did not bleed this long after my first D&C in 2014 so I am quite worried. Wondering if this prolong bleeding is due to the progesterone support I took as it was an IVF pregnancy.

Please advise. Thanks!

Sorry for ur loss dear..stay strong..i had a similar case..1st MC in January, did a D&C..I reckon they did a thorough clean up, did not bleed much at all..a couple of days of mere stains

Had a 2nd MC in July, took oral medicine for body to discharge the fetus naturally since it was less than 2 months and I felt so much pain(emotional) waiting for my turn during D&C..I suffered so much pain(physical) and was even more traumatic to see the discharges..and the Menses lasted for a full month..

Since u have alr seen your gynae, shldnt be a problem..do take a 2nd opinion if it still bothers u..

Do take adequate rest..

Nope. I didn't see Dr Choolani coz I did my own research and figured that I should be seeing Dr Sheila instead for my situation. That's why I go straight to her instead. Initially when I see her (in 2015), reckoned that she doesn't have her own clinic and she was shuttling a few places she shared with other docs & also visiting doc at NUH. Then subsequently, she had her own unit and manpower. You can find more info below.

http://www.arc-clinic.com.sg/about.html
Oh didn't know that...thanks for sharing

So now u c ur own gynae n dr Sheila?

Dunno if can c dr Sheila on my own while visiting prof choolani at his clinic cos worry to them is conflict of interest...

Oh didn't know that...thanks for sharing

So now u c ur own gynae n dr Sheila?

Dunno if can c dr Sheila on my own while visiting prof choolani at his clinic cos worry to them is conflict of interest...

I see both Dr Sheila and my gyne at KKH before and during my IVF cycles, as well as after BFP. So they work hand in hand and will write memos to each other & I will be the messenger to pass their treatment / follow up plans to one another. So around week 32, she so-called discharged me and only need to go back to her for review after I deliver and subsequently, yearly basis coz of my underlying autoimmune issues.

But have you seen Dr Sheila yet but at Dr Choolani clinic instead? Actaully, I did mentioned to her before that I was contemplating to see Dr Choolani, or to see her. But because, my case was more of recurring implantation failures. Chemical pregnancies or the embroys doesn't implant despite good lining, embroys etc. Hence, I feel that Dr Sheila might be a better fit for my situation since she deals with rheumatologist reproductive issues while Dr Choolani is more of a gyne, dealing with recurring miscarriages or high risk pregnancies. Perhaps you can give her clinic a ring or email to her and raise your concerns before taking it further?

I see both Dr Sheila and my gyne at KKH before and during my IVF cycles, as well as after BFP. So they work hand in hand and will write memos to each other & I will be the messenger to pass their treatment / follow up plans to one another. So around week 32, she so-called discharged me and only need to go back to her for review after I deliver and subsequently, yearly basis coz of my underlying autoimmune issues.

But have you seen Dr Sheila yet but at Dr Choolani clinic instead? Actaully, I did mentioned to her before that I was contemplating to see Dr Choolani, or to see her. But because, my case was more of recurring implantation failures. Chemical pregnancies or the embroys doesn't implant despite good lining, embroys etc. Hence, I feel that Dr Sheila might be a better fit for my situation since she deals with rheumatologist reproductive issues while Dr Choolani is more of a gyne, dealing with recurring miscarriages or high risk pregnancies. Perhaps you can give her clinic a ring or email to her and raise your concerns before taking it further?

Milogal - I wanted to ask you something - I am a patient of Dr Sheila as well and did 2 unsuccessful fresh cycles with her (and 2 different IVF docs). I had 2 miscarriages, 1 chemical and 3 implantation failures. (despite good lining, good embroys etc) Her protocol for me is the same - folate, clexane, baby asprin, intralipid infusion. I am embarking on my next one early next year. was wondering if I need to see her again to reassess her protocol for me? I am wondering what else could she suggest for me? I think I have exhausted the list already.. did you go back to her and did she suggest anything different for you on your successful round? thanks!

Milogal - I wanted to ask you something - I am a patient of Dr Sheila as well and did 2 unsuccessful fresh cycles with her (and 2 different IVF docs). I had 2 miscarriages, 1 chemical and 3 implantation failures. (despite good lining, good embroys etc) Her protocol for me is the same - folate, clexane, baby asprin, intralipid infusion. I am embarking on my next one early next year. was wondering if I need to see her again to reassess her protocol for me? I am wondering what else could she suggest for me? I think I have exhausted the list already.. did you go back to her and did she suggest anything different for you on your successful round? thanks!
Forgot to mention - I was also on steroids after ET!

Forgot to mention - I was also on steroids after ET!

Hi babe, yeap…I feel it will be good to see her again to re-access her protocol for u. But at the same time, you might also wish to discuss with your IVF doc on your next coming cycle, if the protocol is going to be the same too. I had a change of IVF jabs to pergoveris which I felt works better for me. I also opted for medicated FET; and send my embryos to blast. In total, I failed 7 IUI/SO-IUI; 2 fresh cycles; 1 natural FET; 1 known chemical pregnancy; and finally succeeded on medicated FET with blastocyst transfer.

Just remember that IVF is really a trial and error; perseverance & a lot of luck. Prior to that, Dr Sheila gave me aspirin, vit D and 1 med to bring down my TSH/TS4 (forgotten the name). I was also given mild dosage of steroids (i.e. Prednisolone). Long story short, she did tweak my protocol and dosage accordingly after my failed cycles to see what works. So for my CP, we’re actually secretly happy coz that means we’re finally doing something right after so many failed attempts. It was the closest to seeing some results finally.

So for the successful cycle, she increased my dosage for Pred. And I think I also started taking it earlier like 1 or 2 weeks before the cycle started or something, then after ET, to increase the dosage. Coz I felt heart palpation with 20mg so she reduced it to 15mg and I take in 3 times a day instead of 15mg altogether. I think the increased in steroids dosage might have helped. And during this period, I also changed to another TCM, for a change of luck. But I’ve been seeing TCM since I started ttc for 5 or 6 years. So I guess everything plays a part. I also drank a lot of home brewed chicken essence; black beans soup; red beans soup; egg white and I swear by acupuncture. Wore socks and long pants to sleep daily. And I prayed a lot to ZSNN. Anyway, it’s important to build up your body constitution which should be done on a consistent basis. Ultimately, other than trying to get preg, your body needs to be conditioned well enough in order to hold the baby. Good Luck for your coming cycle!

My maiden post in this thread on 20 nov 17. My angel baby left me today. I knew I was at high risk of miscarriage when I am suppose to be 7 weeks but scan shows 5 weeks. But I was optimistic thinking it could be late ovulation. However once I saw gynae on last Thur to confirm my pregnancy, I started spotting in the night. The next day turns to bleeding. It wasn’t too serious but by sat morning I was freaked out and went kkh a&e. I had the oral medication and they did a blood hormones test and let me go. But my bleeding didn’t stop. The next day I went kkh a&e again, worrying as I had cramps too. The doc told me that I am at high risk of miscarriage and that I could choose to admit or go home. I asked for injection support and go home. One day later, that is today, when I went toilet to pee, a big clot came out. I know is my angel baby. I miss my baby. Hope my baby wont’ blame me. Hope my baby is happy in heaven now. I love you. Hope you find a good family and be reborn again. Otherwise I hope to see you in heaven. I am sorry that I didn’t get to carry you to full term. I am sorry that I didn’t get to hug u and kiss you. But I love u deeply. From a heartbroken mummy.

upload_2017-11-21_12-15-52.png

this sinseh did my confinement after my 2nd miscarriage and i got pregnant again after 4mths. alot of couples queue up for him to 'tiao' their health to be ready for baby. his calculation for ovulation is similar as my gynae. try to visit him if time permits. good luck!

My maiden post in this thread on 20 nov 17. My angel baby left me today. I knew I was at high risk of miscarriage when I am suppose to be 7 weeks but scan shows 5 weeks. But I was optimistic thinking it could be late ovulation. However once I saw gynae on last Thur to confirm my pregnancy, I started spotting in the night. The next day turns to bleeding. It wasn’t too serious but by sat morning I was freaked out and went kkh a&e. I had the oral medication and they did a blood hormones test and let me go. But my bleeding didn’t stop. The next day I went kkh a&e again, worrying as I had cramps too. The doc told me that I am at high risk of miscarriage and that I could choose to admit or go home. I asked for injection support and go home. One day later, that is today, when I went toilet to pee, a big clot came out. I know is my angel baby. I miss my baby. Hope my baby wont’ blame me. Hope my baby is happy in heaven now. I love you. Hope you find a good family and be reborn again. Otherwise I hope to see you in heaven. I am sorry that I didn’t get to carry you to full term. I am sorry that I didn’t get to hug u and kiss you. But I love u deeply. From a heartbroken mummy.
Hugs. Do a proper mini confinement and try again.

My story:
Married for 3 years, ttc for 2 years. 2 failed IUI. Went for IVF in October, got BFP but lost the baby at 7 weeks. Went for d&c last saturday, but although gynae gave me 2 weeks hospitalisation leave i cannot afford to miss work so i went back to work on tuesday.

Once at work, lots of aunties keep asking me if im pregnant cos i gained a lot of weight from pregnancy plus ivf hormones. Feel damn sian and sad. You know the pain of having lost a child and people keep asking you if youre having one? Worse than 1000 knife cuts.

Cant even do confinement cos my mum is angmoh and shes not familiar with the rituals.

I also am incredibly bloated from the d&c... wonder when the bloating will go down...

Feel very hopeless and depressed..

My story:
Married for 3 years, ttc for 2 years. 2 failed IUI. Went for IVF in October, got BFP but lost the baby at 7 weeks. Went for d&c last saturday, but although gynae gave me 2 weeks hospitalisation leave i cannot afford to miss work so i went back to work on tuesday.

Once at work, lots of aunties keep asking me if im pregnant cos i gained a lot of weight from pregnancy plus ivf hormones. Feel damn sian and sad. You know the pain of having lost a child and people keep asking you if youre having one? Worse than 1000 knife cuts.

Cant even do confinement cos my mum is angmoh and shes not familiar with the rituals.

I also am incredibly bloated from the d&c... wonder when the bloating will go down...

Jiayou k...to me dunno how to do mini confinement is ok de just go c tcm they will plan for u...that time I went to tmc tcm to tiao...I know not easy...I had total of 3 mcs...2 mcs den one live birth follow by another mc... I have phobia as my risk are high not easy for me...esp my dept got one preggie now...really more heart aching...

Jiayou k...to me dunno how to do mini confinement is ok de just go c tcm they will plan for u...that time I went to tmc tcm to tiao...I know not easy...I had total of 3 mcs...2 mcs den one live birth follow by another mc... I have phobia as my risk are high not easy for me...esp my dept got one preggie now...really more heart aching...
Thank you so much for the reply.. i know how u feel, heart aching... me also.. heart v pain... i dunno how to deal with it.. will cry sometimes.. esp since this was to be our first child..

Thank you so much for the reply.. i know how u feel, heart aching... me also.. heart v pain... i dunno how to deal with it.. will cry sometimes.. esp since this was to be our first child..
Ya esp 1st lost cos I told my hub let me go off I can't take it den he asking me how is him? I can't leave him alone...when 2nd mc I like cam control my brain when crying hard just let my body to faint den like almost fainted a few times got one time really faint till my mum pulling my shoulder waking me up...brainwash myself stay for my hub den go Google n c high risk dr...recently ones we all really think all well nv expect happened again so from high drop to floor so pain...let's jiayou ba...

My story:

Hi Baeksang,

I too suffered from a miscarriage after my first FET BFP in October. Also lost the baby at 7 weeks. I failed 2 FET and 1 Fresh transfer before this. Am diagnosed with sticky blood and slightly elevated killer cells.

So we're in this tgt! I didnt do any confinement, just drank blue dates and dangshen drink for 1 week. Dont be so hard on yourself Baeksang, stay positive and do things that will make you happy. Stay strong! Do you know why you lost your bb? I did D&C and send it for karyotyping and somehow it gave me a closure. The bb was chromosomally abnormal and if he was born, he'll be incapable of normal life. Base on research it was sheer bad luck.. look forward to your next transfer? At least we know our system works! We can get pregs! If you need a listening ear you can pm me:)

I lost my first child on week 8. Stay postive. My friend went for 2nd fet and she pregnant again. Jiayou our rainbow baby will come soon. Stay strong and tiao your body to optimal condition to welcome our next pregnancy.

Hi All, new here and want to share story/seek advise, most other info out there is all UK/US focused
1) Started trying early this year and when no success, went to see Dr Sadhana at KKH, went early as had turned 31yrs and started panicking, turned out to be a good decision to be kiasu --> i had Stopped ovulating, blood test on progesterone came to be very Low and AMH was also <1 which was very worrying for my age as Egg count is too low..
2) KKH started me on Letrozole 2.5mg (doc pref it to Clomid) and tried for 3mnths, still no luck
3) Hubby had sperm test (slight morphology but doc said shudn't be an issue), ovaries/tube all fine (did the damnnn painful HSG also) ==> Finally doc said to start IUI for upto 2 cycles, else start on IVF
4) in end Oct missed period (first time ever else mine is super regular cycle) and was over joyed
5) Joy was tempered down as b-HCG was rising veryyy slowly and was put on Uestrogen and even Pruloton injection 3x over 10days! Sac was appearing slowl;y but n feta pole till week6
6) 2 weeks ago (7th week start as per LMP) started spotting and cramping at night so went KKH 24hr clinic --> doc did TVS and indeed said still no fetal pole seen and told me to be prep mentally for a mircale
7) ~10days ago went to my regular gyane a few days later and she confirmed with another scan that Gestational Sac had been empty and had started Shrinking
8) I chose to wait for Natural MC (though felt a bit of pressure from doc/staff to go for D&C) and over last 10days i had natural expulsion with bleeding, clots, tissue, cramp etc.. (cant bring myself to describe the experience itself)
9) Went for followup and scanned showed that all has cleared up touch wood
Here is where I want some advice/am confused/
a) doc said menses should be back in 2-3 weeks vs. i read everywhere that takes 4-6 weeks?
b) im very worried cos am reading here so much about mini confinement, red date tea, no showers etc but my doc/family suggested no such thing? Cant be Cultural right? (i'm not chinese..but i would think human body is pretty similar...cant find much info on mini confinement on US/UK forums too... ) but am really worried as i don't seem to be doing anything that most of you wonderful ladies have described here in this thread :(
c) suggestion from doc was to get back to my exercise, all sorts of food and stay calm and keep relaxed
d) she said, can start trying from 2nd cycle onwards, wait out the first menses
e) i have a holiday booked to London in late dec (so badly needed) and she said flight shouldn't be an issue now (she had banned all flight /long travel for me when i was in week 4/5/6)
f) i asked many times if any special herbs/prenatal to take now (specially since my progesterone is low/egg reserve is nsuper low and i was plain lucky to get BFP in late Oct) but she said normal folic+iron+calcium
g) any recco on which is best Prenatal to take?
h) what is the deal with his fertility herb -- Maca? Any other? where to get/how to consume

Sorry for the longggg post, wanted to vent badly (im trying to mentally block off the MC part as much) where i can get advice of other loving locals as all apps etc i had were West focused...

Hi All, new here and want to share story/seek advise, most other info out there is all UK/US focused
1) Started trying early this year and when no success, went to see Dr Sadhana at KKH, went early as had turned 31yrs and started panicking, turned out to be a good decision to be kiasu --> i had Stopped ovulating, blood test on progesterone came to be very Low and AMH was also <1 which was very worrying for my age as Egg count is too low..
2) KKH started me on Letrozole 2.5mg (doc pref it to Clomid) and tried for 3mnths, still no luck
3) Hubby had sperm test (slight morphology but doc said shudn't be an issue), ovaries/tube all fine (did the damnnn painful HSG also) ==> Finally doc said to start IUI for upto 2 cycles, else start on IVF
4) in end Oct missed period (first time ever else mine is super regular cycle) and was over joyed
5) Joy was tempered down as b-HCG was rising veryyy slowly and was put on Uestrogen and even Pruloton injection 3x over 10days! Sac was appearing slowl;y but n feta pole till week6
6) 2 weeks ago (7th week start as per LMP) started spotting and cramping at night so went KKH 24hr clinic --> doc did TVS and indeed said still no fetal pole seen and told me to be prep mentally for a mircale
7) ~10days ago went to my regular gyane a few days later and she confirmed with another scan that Gestational Sac had been empty and had started Shrinking
8) I chose to wait for Natural MC (though felt a bit of pressure from doc/staff to go for D&C) and over last 10days i had natural expulsion with bleeding, clots, tissue, cramp etc.. (cant bring myself to describe the experience itself)
9) Went for followup and scanned showed that all has cleared up touch wood
Here is where I want some advice/am confused/
a) doc said menses should be back in 2-3 weeks vs. i read everywhere that takes 4-6 weeks?
b) im very worried cos am reading here so much about mini confinement, red date tea, no showers etc but my doc/family suggested no such thing? Cant be Cultural right? (i'm not chinese..but i would think human body is pretty similar...cant find much info on mini confinement on US/UK forums too... ) but am really worried as i don't seem to be doing anything that most of you wonderful ladies have described here in this thread :(
c) suggestion from doc was to get back to my exercise, all sorts of food and stay calm and keep relaxed
d) she said, can start trying from 2nd cycle onwards, wait out the first menses
e) i have a holiday booked to London in late dec (so badly needed) and she said flight shouldn't be an issue now (she had banned all flight /long travel for me when i was in week 4/5/6)
f) i asked many times if any special herbs/prenatal to take now (specially since my progesterone is low/egg reserve is nsuper low and i was plain lucky to get BFP in late Oct) but she said normal folic+iron+calcium
g) any recco on which is best Prenatal to take?
h) what is the deal with his fertility herb -- Maca? Any other? where to get/how to consume

Sorry for the longggg post, wanted to vent badly (im trying to mentally block off the MC part as much) where i can get advice of other loving locals as all apps etc i had were West focused...

Hi, regarding the mini confinement part... it’s usually practiced by Chinese as taught by traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Not supposed to shower, drink red date longan ginger tea, etc.. is because TCM believes that the womb/uterus need to recover and kept “warm” after miscarriage. The womb also needs to be warm to better able carry a baby. The west/caucasians/western medicine do not practice it or believe in it. So that’s why you will find little info on it in the West.

Hi all,

I am hoping to get some advice here.
Has anyone experienced having scan at 6 weeks with sac but no heartbeat? Been asked to do another scan to see if the sac will grow or not. Been looking up to see if there are similar stories but i am preparing for the worst.

Thank you in advace.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I am hoping to get some advice here.
Has anyone experienced having scan at 6 weeks with sac but no heartbeat? Been asked to do another scan to see if the sac will grow or not. Been looking up to see if there are similar stories but i am preparing for the worst.

Thank you in advace.
Hi, I had a scan at 6 weeks and was told there's a sac but no heartbeat after scanning for some time. I was prepared for the worst but my sister ask me to seek a second opinion. I went to see another gynae the next day, he scanned v long and hard and found the heartbeat hidden behind the sac.

Pls do seek second opinion no matter wat. And in many cases heart beats can only be detected in the 7th week.

All the best!

Hi all. I got a question. If i am to do natural miscarriage when should i start my mini confinement? Should i start when the flow finish or once the flow start i should start doing confinement?

Hi, I had a scan at 6 weeks and was told there's a sac but no heartbeat after scanning for some time. I was prepared for the worst but my sister ask me to seek a second opinion. I went to see another gynae the next day, he scanned v long and hard and found the heartbeat hidden behind the sac.

Pls do seek second opinion no matter wat. And in many cases heart beats can only be detected in the 7th week.

All the best!

Thank you so much babylovely! I'm very much prepared for the worst but i will seek a second opinion before any action taken!

Thank you so much babylovely! I'm very much prepared for the worst but i will seek a second opinion before any action taken!
Hi,
No matter what it is, you may want to wait longer as you may have ovulated late.

I had that for my 2nd pg.. no hb at week 6.. it eventually came week 7 and stopped at week 10. Although I lost her, the doctor waited till it is beyond doubt. It helped that I didn't have to deal with the "what if i had waited?", esp after reading on the miracle stories overseas.

Wishing you all the best. It is a difficult period and I hope it will be a positive outcome.

Dear all,

I have recurrent miscarriage and difficult to conceive..been trying for 3 years..

v tough journey..only fellow ladies can understand each other.

Im thinking of checking my immunity..saw some post talking abt Dr Shiela, do u visit Dr Shiela to check for immunity disorder?

How is your experience with her?

So I have been confirmed its blighted ovum, no York sac.. nothing. I'm in week 7.
I'm more or less ready to opt for natural miscarriage. I know pain is very individual and different people have different threshold but I hope to be mentally prepared.. Is this going to induce a lot of menstrual pain?
Did anyone do any mini confinement for this?
I am wondering if we can take the sheng hua soup?

So I have been confirmed its blighted ovum, no York sac.. nothing. I'm in week 7.
I'm more or less ready to opt for natural miscarriage. I know pain is very individual and different people have different threshold but I hope to be mentally prepared.. Is this going to induce a lot of menstrual pain?
Hi so sorry to hear that. I had a silent miscarriage earlier this year. Mine I did D&C to remove because it’s not coming out. Supposedly ended life on week 9 but still not coming out at week 13. I really think I prefer the surgery. At least I don’t suffer long periods of cramping and bleeding. I think the healing process mentally and physically is also faster. But the decision is still up to you.

I did a two week confinement. My mama was the best. Cooked all the meals for me. I also not sure where she knows how to cook all that. Bathed with herbal water and try to not be blown by wind.

Ya my mama cooked Sheng hua soup for me for the first few days. I think it’s meant to clear out whatever is left inside the uterus. But it may means losing more blood quickly. So I think if you are losing too much blood , don’t drink so much or stop drinking.

Jiayou!

Hi I also experienced natural miscarriage before due to ectopic pregnancy and my body was also very weak at that time.... usually when miscarriage happened it would be painful, but if you do mini confinement and rest well I think it won't induce long-term menstrual pain.
I did mini confinement because qi and blood lost a lot after miscarriage. If you want to get pregnant in the future, I strongly suggest you to have mini confinement. Normally the doctor will gave you uterine tonic to help you expel lochia. My gynae told me that no need to drink sheng hua soup if you're before week 12 because it would cause serious bleeding. After confirming that lochia is cleared, you can cook herbal tonic by yourself or you can also buy herbal chicken essence (tian yuan xiang) to nourish your body.

Hi I also experienced natural miscarriage before due to ectopic pregnancy and my body was also very weak at that time.... usually when miscarriage happened it would be painful, but if you do mini confinement and rest well I think it won't induce long-term menstrual pain.
I did mini confinement because qi and blood lost a lot after miscarriage. If you want to get pregnant in the future, I strongly suggest you to have mini confinement. Normally the doctor will gave you uterine tonic to help you expel lochia. My gynae told me that no need to drink sheng hua soup if you're before week 12 because it would cause serious bleeding. After confirming that lochia is cleared, you can cook herbal tonic by yourself or you can also buy herbal chicken essence (tian yuan xiang) to nourish your body.

Thank you Ruby for sharing. May I ask if the doctor giving uterine tonic is referring to TCM? I'm glad to know that it is not necessary to drink the sheng hua soup before week 12. So is the mini confinement done on the same day or it can be done within the next day? Sorry for the questions.

Hi so sorry to hear that. I had a silent miscarriage earlier this year. Mine I did D&C to remove because it’s not coming out. Supposedly ended life on week 9 but still not coming out at week 13. I really think I prefer the surgery. At least I don’t suffer long periods of cramping and bleeding. I think the healing process mentally and physically is also faster. But the decision is still up to you.

I did a two week confinement. My mama was the best. Cooked all the meals for me. I also not sure where she knows how to cook all that. Bathed with herbal water and try to not be blown by wind.

Ya my mama cooked Sheng hua soup for me for the first few days. I think it’s meant to clear out whatever is left inside the uterus. But it may means losing more blood quickly. So I think if you are losing too much blood , don’t drink so much or stop drinking.

Jiayou!

Thank you Fenfenmama. I am still contemplating if I should let my mum know. Wishing you all the best too. Jiayou.

Hi ruby! When do you start drinking tian yuan xiang chicken essence? U took the pregnancy one after its clear? Im doing a natural miscarriage now so i wonder when can i start drinking chicken essence. Your menses is regular for the 1st cycle?

All the best!

Such a beautiful find..Did u had any scan prior to this..? Or was it your 1st scan..how far along are u..?

Many people told me it is gd to do a mini proper confinement for 2 weeks and i just follow. Wanna build up my health asap so ready for next pregnancy. =)

Hi Mummies,

I was suspected ectopic initially... because my first hcg is 1700+ gynae could find anything... few days later my hcg is 9000plus also cant find anything and referred me to KKH hospital and I was admitted cause I wasn't bleeding or anything.. but need to do ops in case I bleed.. aft that went detailed scans and they found 2 sacs suspected twins... however after 3 weeks the sacs did grow bigger but at about suppose 6 weeks still same size... so I am expecting a miscarriage :( it is my 2nd miscarriage and I already got thin lining issues... really don't wish to do D&C cause it will affect my lining... check with u all, if natural miscarriage.. do you all wait at home for it to happen?

Hi Mummies,

I was suspected ectopic initially... because my first hcg is 1700+ gynae could find anything... few days later my hcg is 9000plus also cant find anything and referred me to KKH hospital and I was admitted cause I wasn't bleeding or anything.. but need to do ops in case I bleed.. aft that went detailed scans and they found 2 sacs suspected twins... however after 3 weeks the sacs did grow bigger but at about suppose 6 weeks still same size... so I am expecting a miscarriage :( it is my 2nd miscarriage and I already got thin lining issues... really don't wish to do D&C cause it will affect my lining... check with u all, if natural miscarriage.. do you all wait at home for it to happen?

For 6 weeks, u can do natural miscarriage. Gyane will give u some oral medicine to contract the sacs..and also some strong painkiller..but it will take some time(a couple of days). You will have some bleeding and the recovery will take a longer time as opposed to D&C..do stay strong

ladies, once found out preggy from 5-6wks onwards, start steaming chix breast n drink the essence to boost the hcg every 5days. dont buy those chix essence off shelves because those contain herbs. there is nothing much we can do, even progesterone is only to secure the bb in the womb only. deveopment of bb depends on hcg. once after 10w, bb is considered safe, no need to take it anymore

For 6 weeks, u can do natural miscarriage. Gyane will give u some oral medicine to contract the sacs..and also some strong painkiller..but it will take some time(a couple of days). You will have some bleeding and the recovery will take a longer time as opposed to D&C..do stay strong

my hcg is really high and suspected Molar Preg...:( so D&C seem to be the best solution...

sorry to hear tt dear, i was told abt bb stop growing by kkh dr han, then i went to mount A dr goh for 2nd opinion. both gynaes confirmed bb stopped growing n suggested d&c as it is cleaner then natural miscarriage. i researched abit s well, in case natural is not clean then u hv to go through the op to clear it, if not infections will make things even worst.

s for confinement, i feel its better to go n see sinseh, let them get the herbs suitable for ur body, instead of buying the one-suit-all type of herbs, because everyone is different. it's crucial to look after urself during this period of time. u nv know when ur little will choose to come to ur body again!!!

take care, get well soon. don't despair.

Let go of Clexane injection. @S$35 per box. I have three boxes, if wants all, S$100 includes normal mail. Bought them from CHOOLANI clinic, which you will know if you see dr Sheila or Choolani and they are expiring in Nov 2018. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• 20180103_095634.jpg
    20180103_095634.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 498
View attachment 691565
this sinseh did my confinement after my 2nd miscarriage and i got pregnant again after 4mths. alot of couples queue up for him to 'tiao' their health to be ready for baby. his calculation for ovulation is similar as my gynae. try to visit him if time permits. good luck!

Hi $Abby,

Is there only one sinseh in the clinic or any there a few of them? Is there any particular sinseh that you will recommend? May I ask the type of medication they provide? Do they brew the medication for you?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi $Abby,

Is there only one sinseh in the clinic or any there a few of them? Is there any particular sinseh that you will recommend? May I ask the type of medication they provide? Do they brew the medication for you?

Many thanks in advance!

only one sinseh. they provide herbs tt you have brew it yourself about every 5-7days. but if he feels tt your body is not suitable for herbs, he wont give you any. they dont grind the herbs into powder. very traditional.

Back