Support group - Miscarriages

Hi all, can I check if you all did any service or get something to remember the baby? I felt like getting a birth stone to remember my baby but I am worried it makes me reminded of the grief and cannot move on.. yet I felt sorry if i didn't do anything for the child.. I felt I could have done so much more for the baby but not given a chance to protect it.. is it better to move on and let the baby live in my heart and memories forever? I know this can be quite personal for everyone..
My friend got me a pandora angel charm after my 1st mc, and I got another myself after the 2nd mc. I placed both on a necklace to wear almost daily. I feel that it helps me with my grief as they are close to my heart.

I guess it is quite personal as everyone deals with it differently. It took me a year to walk out of the shadows and even now talking about it to others makes me tear. But it will get better. Jiayou everyone! Take time to grieve, but also take care of yourself, connect with your hubs and remember that our rainbow babies will come back to us.

I think we must not neglect our husband too. From the moment we got pregnant, they served us like queen. The moment we mc till D&C, they are also the one who is still beside us, taking care of us...endure our bad temper after we lost our baby. They put their sadness in their heart which is more hurtful compared to us who cried out. Though we r the most connected to the baby emotionally, but husband is taking care of us physically.

Now that we are on this topic of having something physical to remind us of our babies. Does anyone of you keep the u/s? I still kept that few photos and even the preg kit. It kept reminding me of my loss but yet i dont bear to throw it away...

Now that we are on this topic of having something physical to remind us of our babies. Does anyone of you keep the u/s? I still kept that few photos and even the preg kit. It kept reminding me of my loss but yet i dont bear to throw it away...
I cannot bear to throw away the u/s.. I think I will keep it with me forever..

My friend got me a pandora angel charm after my 1st mc, and I got another myself after the 2nd mc. I placed both on a necklace to wear almost daily. I feel that it helps me with my grief as they are close to my heart.

I guess it is quite personal as everyone deals with it differently. It took me a year to walk out of the shadows and even now talking about it to others makes me tear. But it will get better. Jiayou everyone! Take time to grieve, but also take care of yourself, connect with your hubs and remember that our rainbow babies will come back to us.
Thanks 2angels2016.. I'm still contemplating... thanks for ur encouragement :)

I still keep the ultrasound pic too. I dont bear to throw too.

Hi all, can I check if you all did any service or get something to remember the baby? I felt like getting a birth stone to remember my baby but I am worried it makes me reminded of the grief and cannot move on.. yet I felt sorry if i didn't do anything for the child.. I felt I could have done so much more for the baby but not given a chance to protect it.. is it better to move on and let the baby live in my heart and memories forever? I know this can be quite personal for everyone..

I do prayers (chanting) for my baby and donation in his 法名 regulary. Hope he is in a better place now. He is still living in our heart but we no longer feel sad about it. Must slowly let go. Jiayou. Hubby n i was quite strong in this aspect. He keep encouraging me to stay strong and let go in the first 2 weeks. Even my buddies are surprise i take it so well.

Last edited:
I really feeling so worried & sad now. Had a m/c in Apr. Found out pregnant last week but have spotting. After seen gynae last week with medication, no more spotting. But. This morning followup, u/s shows irregular sac and no heartbeat was found. Gynae say mostly not healthy. For faster result, did blood test today and next Monday to see of HCG is doubled. I read alot and all r negative for irregular sac . Really duno why all these are happening to me??

I really feeling so worried & sad now. Had a m/c in Apr. Found out pregnant last week but have spotting. After seen gynae last week with medication, no more spotting. But. This morning followup, u/s shows irregular sac and no heartbeat was found. Gynae say mostly not healthy. For faster result, did blood test today and next Monday to see of HCG is doubled. I read alot and all r negative for irregular sac . Really duno why all these are happening to me??
Hugs stay strong. Wait for next scan maybe it will grow better.

Tks I really hope so. But i google and read all e remarks, is like all will not go through healthy pregnancy. I really duno what to do! Waiting for next Tue Blood test result is a pain.

Still have chance so have faith. Dont google too much, see all the negative things.

Hi Balroggal,
How many weeks u pregnant now? Heartbeat normally able to detect at the beginning of 6th week, some ever later than 6th week due to slow growth, so hold on to it, don't scared urself. Blood test will be able to know too. Did they inform you your yetersday blood test result yet? Call them to ask if they yet to inform you. Then you can have a rough gage of you blood level vs the supposing right level of your blood test in ur pregnant week? This will maybe let you have a better peace of mind.

Iherb 11% off again!
Rewards Code: HAR2151
Coupon Code: SEPT40
Expiry 5 sep 10am

Must key both code to get 11% off. Been pretty kiasu with supplement after m/c

Hi Balroggal,
How many weeks u pregnant now? Heartbeat normally able to detect at the beginning of 6th week, some ever later than 6th week due to slow growth, so hold on to it, don't scared urself. Blood test will be able to know too. Did they inform you your yetersday blood test result yet? Call them to ask if they yet to inform you. Then you can have a rough gage of you blood level vs the supposing right level of your blood test in ur pregnant week? This will maybe let you have a better peace of mind.

i cant slp whole of last nite, keep thinkin. Went GP to do a transvaginal scan, doctor said i had a clean miscarriage. She do not know when, but she says totally no blood clots. Could be i already m/c earlier. Really duno why! M/c in Apr, M/c in Sep. Why it happen?

i cant slp whole of last nite, keep thinkin. Went GP to do a transvaginal scan, doctor said i had a clean miscarriage. She do not know when, but she says totally no blood clots. Could be i already m/c earlier. Really duno why! M/c in Apr, M/c in Sep. Why it happen?
Hugs. Take care and rest well. Do a proper confinement. Dont give up our rainbow baby will come soon with a healthy body.

Heard that we will be more fertile after mc... I'm doubting this statement

i believe so.
i was ttcing for a yr then my 1st pregnancy was a chemical one in Dec 13, 2nd chemical pregnancy in Feb 14 and my #1 was conceived in Apr14. my losses were early so i did not go thru ant d&c. 2nd time given oral pills to contract uterus.

my Tcm say the Mc is a turning point for me. i took a lot of herbal soups during those months.

don't feel dishearted.
i turn out to having protein s deficiency which I have to be on daily blood thinner for my whole pregnancy to keep my bb safe.

my mum has 3 losses at 10-13 weeks before conceiving me.

I had my #1 without any obstacle (conceive within 4 mths).
Tried for #2 for 6 mths but mc in may 17. Still trying now

I conceived within 4 mths when i started ttc. Then mc in apr. Have started trying since my first cycle after d&c. Until now also no news. My period just came and i really feel like shit now. Sigh.

I conceived within 4 mths when i started ttc. Then mc in apr. Have started trying since my first cycle after d&c. Until now also no news. My period just came and i really feel like shit now. Sigh.

Hugs! My period haywire since mc. First cycle came 6 weeks after d&c, second cycle was 41 days and didn't O ... who would have expect the current (3rd cycle) to O @ CD16 .. no time to do homework!

Heard that we will be more fertile after mc... I'm doubting this statement
I feel that it is true.. must take good care of your health after mc too.
I took 3yrs to conceive #1, and 2 years for 2nd pg. 2nd pg mc, and conceive on 6th cycle. 3rd pg mc, and conceive on 4th cycle. So its like infertility prob become sustaining pg problem.

So don't give up! Understand how frustrating and depressing it can become with each unsuccessful cycle, but our rainbow babies will come.

Hugs! My period haywire since mc. First cycle came 6 weeks after d&c, second cycle was 41 days and didn't O ... who would have expect the current (3rd cycle) to O @ CD16 .. no time to do homework!
How u knew when you ovulate? U use the ovulation kit? My first cycle comes 6 week after d&c. 2nd one is 33 days. Third one 32 days. Now 4th cycle (current) 30 days. I duno if this is even normal? I was fighting my tears in the train just now. Once i reached home i started crying like mad. All i want is to be a mother have 1 healthy baby. Is it really that hard?

How u knew when you ovulate? U use the ovulation kit? My first cycle comes 6 week after d&c. 2nd one is 33 days. Third one 32 days. Now 4th cycle (current) 30 days. I duno if this is even normal? I was fighting my tears in the train just now. Once i reached home i started crying like mad. All i want is to be a mother have 1 healthy baby. Is it really that hard?

I track my bbt daily. Temp never spike throughout the cycle so no O lo...

Hugs babe! I feel u... tough especially when people ard me are preg

I track my bbt daily. Temp never spike throughout the cycle so no O lo...

Hugs babe! I feel u... tough especially when people ard me are preg
Oh. I thinking if i should get the ovulation kit next cycle.

Ikr. The whole world arnd me seems to get preggie so easily. My best friend just told me she is 13 weeks now! It literally feels like rubbing salt on my wound.

Everytime my menses come i will miss my baby so much. If i didnt mc i would be so heavily preggie now.

Mc also a turning point for me. Me now more yang sheng and avoid cold drinks and food. Try bu more. Hopefully my rainbow baby will come soon.

This morning I saw one of my Neighbour pregnant and reminded me that my baby would have been 5months if I didn't mc.. I feel very sad but decided not to dwell more..hope I will have my rainbow baby soon.
I also start to take 补 (tonics), ba zhen, bai feng Wan, TCM, red dates drink diligently and take all measures to avoid cold food and drinks, wake up to measure my bbt. I hope my body will be conditioned properly for next cycle. Lets jia you!

I am losing faith. I read that we are very fertile after mc so i have alot of hopes. I see tcm. I buy tian yuan xiang chix essence. I count the days. I put in more effort in ttc. I take folic acid. But cycle after cycle i get disappointed. I know it is only 3 cycles of trying but it really made me wonder if there is anything wrong with me. Everytime i see red, i get pulled back to the beginning again. I grieve for my loss again. Becos if i didnt mc i would be popping in 2 mths. All these sadness and disappointment wouldnt exist. I am beginning to detest this cycle. I duno how to snap out of it.

I am losing faith. I read that we are very fertile after mc so i have alot of hopes. I see tcm. I buy tian yuan xiang chix essence. I count the days. I put in more effort in ttc. I take folic acid. But cycle after cycle i get disappointed. I know it is only 3 cycles of trying but it really made me wonder if there is anything wrong with me. Everytime i see red, i get pulled back to the beginning again. I grieve for my loss again. Becos if i didnt mc i would be popping in 2 mths. All these sadness and disappointment wouldnt exist. I am beginning to detest this cycle. I duno how to snap out of it.
Hugs. 3 months seems v long when ttc but experts say its normal to take up to 1 year to ttc even for healthy couples. So press on and have faith!

It was very hard for me after the mcs too, esp when my periods start on dates like d&c anniversary dates, birthday, and edd date for the losses. In fact, my 2nd loss was conceived on the cycle which started on the edd date of the 1st loss. I thought it was symbolic but it didnt work out either. Then, the next pg was conceived on the cycle which started on the 1yr d&c anniversary of the 1st loss. I felt God was being cruel and rubbing salt in my wounds. Every time the period comes on such special days I felt so hopeless. But there is hope, as long as the periods are regular and you + hub take good care of your health. So have faith, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Hugs. 3 months seems v long when ttc but experts say its normal to take up to 1 year to ttc even for healthy couples. So press on and have faith!

It was very hard for me after the mcs too, esp when my periods start on dates like d&c anniversary dates, birthday, and edd date for the losses. In fact, my 2nd loss was conceived on the cycle which started on the edd date of the 1st loss. I thought it was symbolic but it didnt work out either. Then, the next pg was conceived on the cycle which started on the 1yr d&c anniversary of the 1st loss. I felt God was being cruel and rubbing salt in my wounds. Every time the period comes on such special days I felt so hopeless. But there is hope, as long as the periods are regular and you + hub take good care of your health. So have faith, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks for the encouragement. How did you get over the edd month? Right at the beginning i want to conceive by nov cos that will be my edd mth. I thought it seemed ok since i have 5 mths to try. But 3 mths have passed and i now only have 2 mths to try. I know it is stressful setting sucha date for myself. But i think this is the only way i could feel better after my loss. My hubbs kept telling me not to link the mc and ttc process tgt. But how not to? If i didnt mc i dont even have to ttc now. I would have been waiting for the delivery of my baby right now.

This morning I saw one of my Neighbour pregnant and reminded me that my baby would have been 5months if I didn't mc.. I feel very sad but decided not to dwell more..hope I will have my rainbow baby soon.
I also start to take 补 (tonics), ba zhen, bai feng Wan, TCM, red dates drink diligently and take all measures to avoid cold food and drinks, wake up to measure my bbt. I hope my body will be conditioned properly for next cycle. Lets jia you!

Me took i become more healthy and so start to take 补 (tonics), ba zhen, bai feng Wan, red dates drink diligently (mon - fri). I avoid cold food and drinks, test with ovulation kit, more hardworking in ttc. I hope my body will be more ready for next pregnancy. But it is a tiring process.

Me took i become more healthy and so start to take 补 (tonics), ba zhen, bai feng Wan, red dates drink diligently (mon - fri). I avoid cold food and drinks, test with ovulation kit, more hardworking in ttc. I hope my body will be more ready for next pregnancy. But it is a tiring process.
can i check which brand of ovulation kit did you use? i am wondering if i wanna start using it the nx cycle.

Hey, come on come on....y suddenly this thread became so depressed and hopeless... we all hv our difficulties, and we need to b tough to overcome all these. All these negative ions in our body won't help us to move on. I m still resting at home after my 1st week of D&C. I felt depressed too. Esp ytd is my baby '头七' I knew my baby will come back n c me. But I promised myself not to cry ytd, as I don wanna my baby to be sad n reluncted to leave me when he come back n c me. I wanna him to quickly go wonderland and 投胎.
Ladies, b strong. I cried everyday till now. But I knew it won't help and only makes my surrounding family suffered too. It really take times.

can i check which brand of ovulation kit did you use? i am wondering if i wanna start using it the nx cycle.

I using taobao 1 but sometime faulty maybe cause i never use the cup. Qoo10 also got sell. Tcm ask me test 2 times a day if see faint. First time very lucky test on day 14 sui sui ovulation. This month i test so many stick, ovulation came late. Sigh.

i got the same brand from taobao.
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/2017-NEW-STOCKS-10-PIECES-ULTRA-SENSITIVE-MIDSTREAM-OVULATION/422121435

Hey, come on come on....y suddenly this thread became so depressed and hopeless... we all hv our difficulties, and we need to b tough to overcome all these. All these negative ions in our body won't help us to move on. I m still resting at home after my 1st week of D&C. I felt depressed too. Esp ytd is my baby '头七' I knew my baby will come back n c me. But I promised myself not to cry ytd, as I don wanna my baby to be sad n reluncted to leave me when he come back n c me. I wanna him to quickly go wonderland and 投胎.
Ladies, b strong. I cried everyday till now. But I knew it won't help and only makes my surrounding family suffered too. It really take times.

Yes stay positive, our rainbow baby will come soon. I nvr thought of 头七 then. I hoping my baby can come back to me soon.

Good to hear that from you! Jia you!
We need ourselves time to mourn, pick ourselves up and move on.

Nope just keep an 2-3hr interval.

I wanted to ask about this too and glad to find answer here. I was thinking of TCM can combine with western supplement and worried if our body can take all these. Do u take folic acid as well? If I'm right Blackmore CW also contains folic acid but I'm not sure the content.

I using taobao 1 but sometime faulty maybe cause i never use the cup. Qoo10 also got sell. Tcm ask me test 2 times a day if see faint. First time very lucky test on day 14 sui sui ovulation. This month i test so many stick, ovulation came late. Sigh.

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/2017-NEW-STOCKS-10-PIECES-ULTRA-SENSITIVE-MIDSTREAM-OVULATION/422121435

I also bought this strip but haven't try yet. Is it easy to read the results? For the cup I just washed and keep one of those sauce container from takeaway.

Thanks for the encouragement. How did you get over the edd month? Right at the beginning i want to conceive by nov cos that will be my edd mth. I thought it seemed ok since i have 5 mths to try. But 3 mths have passed and i now only have 2 mths to try. I know it is stressful setting sucha date for myself. But i think this is the only way i could feel better after my loss. My hubbs kept telling me not to link the mc and ttc process tgt. But how not to? If i didnt mc i dont even have to ttc now. I would have been waiting for the delivery of my baby right now.
I allowed myself some me time on edd day only. The rest of the month was ok. Most of the times when it gets me down, I also try to count my blessings! Like being healthy and having healthy loved ones by my side. I think that is important.

Try not to give yourself a goal on when you must get pg again. Of cos I also had the same goal as you then, despite my friend who also mc before advising me not to, as it gives added stress too.

Actually since my ttc journey took many years, I changed from ovulation kit to bbt. Cos bbt is free!! And it can also indicate when to test for pg.
And for me, I find that ovulation kit makes me more stressed cos once its + I feel that must try. And if hub works late I get v upset. While for bbt, its basically try alt days from cd10 till bbt spikes and shows ovulation is over.

Can try out which mtd is less stress free for you!

Hi ladies,
Any brand of Coq10 in uniquinol form to recommend?
Any brand of vit B3, which is also knew as niacin, to recommend?
And where to purchase?

Last edited:
I allowed myself some me time on edd day only. The rest of the month was ok. Most of the times when it gets me down, I also try to count my blessings! Like being healthy and having healthy loved ones by my side. I think that is important.

Try not to give yourself a goal on when you must get pg again. Of cos I also had the same goal as you then, despite my friend who also mc before advising me not to, as it gives added stress too.
yeah after my massive meltdown yest, i told myself to move on. i always thought that i have let go of this mc. but deep in me i know i haven't. i am gonna book a holiday in nov so i can get distracted as well.

Actually since my ttc journey took many years, I changed from ovulation kit to bbt. Cos bbt is free!! And it can also indicate when to test for pg.
And for me, I find that ovulation kit makes me more stressed cos once its + I feel that must try. And if hub works late I get v upset. While for bbt, its basically try alt days from cd10 till bbt spikes and shows ovulation is over.

Can try out which mtd is less stress free for you!

I trying the bbt but tiring to measure appx same time daily. Any tips to share?

Hi ladies,
Any brand of Coq10 in uniquinol form to recommend?
Any brand of vit B3, which is also knew as niacin, to recommend?
And where to purchase?

Hi

Me taking the following supplements:
Ttc Multivitamin with DHA + folic acid + vit b (including niacin)
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Nature-Made-Prenatal-Multi-DHA-90-Softgels/40458?rcode=HAR2151

Coq10 200mg
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Doctor-s-Be...ne-200-mg-180-Veggie-Caps/54865?rcode=HAR2151

Just carted this few days ago
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Natrol-DHEA-50-mg-60-Tablets/16777?rcode=HAR2151

Get additional 5% off using the following promo code : HAR2151

Hi

Me taking the following supplements:
Ttc Multivitamin with DHA + folic acid + vit b (including niacin)
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Nature-Made-Prenatal-Multi-DHA-90-Softgels/40458?rcode=HAR2151

Coq10 200mg
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Doctor-s-Be...ne-200-mg-180-Veggie-Caps/54865?rcode=HAR2151

Just carted this few days ago
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Natrol-DHEA-50-mg-60-Tablets/16777?rcode=HAR2151

Get additional 5% off using the following promo code : HAR2151
Hi Daledale,
How u justify the mg dosage we require to take? N most of the supplement contain folic acid, I remb my gynea told me we only need 5mg of folic acid per day will do, don over dosed.

Besides Blackmore and iherb, anyone has tried prenatal supplements from GNC?

Daledale, why do we need Coq10? Sorry for being a noob.

yeah after my massive meltdown yest, i told myself to move on. i always thought that i have let go of this mc. but deep in me i know i haven't. i am gonna book a holiday in nov so i can get distracted as well.
It takes time. Don't push yourself too hard and pamper yourself when you need it! Having a hol in nov is a good idea. Autumn in some places and v relaxing :)

Back