Support group - Miscarriages

Anybody experienced ectopic pregnancy before?

I just underwent keyhole surgery to remove the pregnancy on my left fallopian tube. It was scary.
hi I did, but I didn't remove the entire tube. My gynae managed to save the tube for me. But we wont know if that tube is still functioning. Don't worry, I got pregnant twice after that surgery. One was chemical and one I finally have my baby.

Tot must rest for 3mth b4 we can get pregnant

Actually, for my first miscarriage, the tcm I consulted in Bao Zhong Tang said that I could only try again after 6 months.

My current tcm said at least 3 months; but as I am also the recurrent miscarriages Professor Choolani in his private clinic, he will follow Professor's advice to me, as to when I can ttc again.

This morning i thought my bleeding have stopped. I started with the longan red date tea and now continue with the bleeding.

Hi lizzycat,

Did you have a d and c done? I guess it is normal for bleeding to continue for some time.

Someone here asked about AF. For my most recent loss in mid-June this year, my AF returned exactly 1 month after; and it lasted for 7 days, though only brown colour (old blood). My usual AF returned for the 2nd month AF, and it was indeed bright red and lasted for 7 days too.

For those of you who lost the baby, you may want to check with your gynae when you can resume exercising again.

In fact, restorative yoga is good for calming the body and mind, as I have tried a few sessions of it at Fitness First. I did it before my BFP this early May; and just resumed again last Tue or so.

Actually, for my first miscarriage, the tcm I consulted in Bao Zhong Tang said that I could only try again after 6 months.

My current tcm said at least 3 months; but as I am also the recurrent miscarriages Professor Choolani in his private clinic, he will follow Professor's advice to me, as to when I can ttc again.
Hi gal,
how are u? hows the report? I rem you were supposed to review some results.

hope all are well.

Hi,

I'm new here. Thought I might receive some support here. Had my first m/c last Oct 2014 and now going to hv a 2nd one probably tmr. We saw the foetus n hb ard 7 weeks but v small and slow hb. The heartbeat stopped since 8 weeks and we have since scanned 3 times and no hb. In fact now foetus can't be detected. First doc suggested using meds to induce and the 2nd doc (for 2nd opinion) said meds won't be enough to remove all and suggested evacuation like dnc. If I do take, it'll be my 2nd dnc! Will it affect my fertility? Any of you hv any experience abt dnc or induced m/c?

Hi jeu, warm hugzzz for you...
I had a similar mc earlier on in sept. Fetus is small with hb and no hb by 8 weeks.
I waited for a natural mc which happened 1 week plus later. After bleeding, i went for a scan at my gynea to check if all cleared. According to doc, the lining was not entirely cleared yet. I was told to wait and vist her a week or 2 later to check again.
Concurrently, i visited my tcm who prescribed me some healing herbs for the mc and clearing too.
So my last visit and scan at the gynea, doc says its all cleared and okie.
I think its good and more impt to follow up with 'recovery procedures'
Visit tcm or those malay massage perhaps to clear and heal the womb.
If not, do have a mini confinement, drink longan and red dates tea or ginger tea after mc to recover.
Avoid cold drinks, cooling food and vege/fruits and windy places.
Jiayou and lets move forward! =)

Hi jeu, warm hugzzz for you...
I had a similar mc earlier on in sept. Fetus is small with hb and no hb by 8 weeks.
I waited for a natural mc which happened 1 week plus later. After bleeding, i went for a scan at my gynea to check if all cleared. According to doc, the lining was not entirely cleared yet. I was told to wait and vist her a week or 2 later to check again.
Concurrently, i visited my tcm who prescribed me some healing herbs for the mc and clearing too.
So my last visit and scan at the gynea, doc says its all cleared and okie.
I think its good and more impt to follow up with 'recovery procedures'
Visit tcm or those malay massage perhaps to clear and heal the womb.
If not, do have a mini confinement, drink longan and red dates tea or ginger tea after mc to recover.
Avoid cold drinks, cooling food and vege/fruits and windy places.
Jiayou and lets move forward! =)
Thanks for the reply n hugs. I proceeded with dnc and now at home. Ya drinking longan red dates tea n resting at home. Just wondering any good TCM to recommend? Someone really experienced and caring?

Thanks for the reply n hugs. I proceeded with dnc and now at home. Ya drinking longan red dates tea n resting at home. Just wondering any good TCM to recommend? Someone really experienced and caring?
There are several tcm in the forum mentioned, like raffles hospital one, thomson medical, the tcm at amk and clementi. Do a quick search and u ll find them. I go to Tongji at Chin swee road, the doc is a lady of few words, and u have to brew yr own herbs. Quite troublesome tho.

Thanks wonderfuljoy. I called thomson Chinese med and they said I shd only see them when my first cycle resumes. Hmm...I wonder is it like that? Anyway also wonder if this thread is still active? Looks like the 2 of us. Pls add me into a fb support grp if there is. Would appreciate that. Feel so lonely n alone these days.

Hi Jeu hugss for you.
You are not alone, pls try not to be too upset though it's easier to say
I just had my induced abortion last month and now try to "bu" my body and heal the emotional pain
NoBody will want this to happen but if we have been choosen to face this, we have to stay strong and get ourself back on track soon.
I myself is still worrying about my first period as it has been 40 days and it yet to come

Hi, am new here. Also got to know that baby stop growing, suppose to be at 8 weeks. Tue private gynae told me to remove the fetus immediately, but kkh told me to wait 2 weeks for natural mc..any body has any idea which one shld be the right one? appreciated much.

Hi, am new here. Also got to know that baby stop growing, suppose to be at 8 weeks. Tue private gynae told me to remove the fetus immediately, but kkh told me to wait 2 weeks for natural mc..any body has any idea which one shld be the right one? appreciated much.
Hi Jinise,

Hugs. I had 2 dnc's (8w n 9w) so no experience in natural m/c. I wouldn't hv mind natural or induced m/c (at least no hospitals n high cost) but my doc was against it saying there's a chance it might not be fully cleared n still hv to do dnc. I also didn't want to wait indefinitely n wanted to move on. But I also hv heard of mother's who waited for natural n it turned out ok. So it's up to you. Waiting allows nature to take its course n who knows a miracle can still happen. So it's really up to u.

Hello all. I'm new here :) Been TTC after my M/C (March'15). Baby was inside the womb for 10 weeks and didn't see any heartbeat. Doctor in KKH 24H Clinic suggested to do D&C and went for it. So I guess it has already been 7 months for me.

So far ... I've tried:
- Acupuncture
- Confinement Malay Massage
- Recently TCM at Tong Chai ... hope it'll works :(

Jia you ladies.

Last edited:
Hi Jeu hugss for you.
You are not alone, pls try not to be too upset though it's easier to say
I just had my induced abortion last month and now try to "bu" my body and heal the emotional pain
NoBody will want this to happen but if we have been choosen to face this, we have to stay strong and get ourself back on track soon.
I myself is still worrying about my first period as it has been 40 days and it yet to come
It has been 6 weeks since my DC and no period yet. My gynae said usually it takes 5 to 6 weeks but some people longer. I will probably check again with her if I don't get my period in 2 weeks time

Hello,

Just got a second opinion today and confirmed that my baby has no heartbeat (7wks along). Been crying since last Thursday and I just can't stop, it's so difficult to move on...

Doc advised to go for dnc as my baby measures 12.6mm which he says is pretty big. Going through medication or natural would likely only clear up 60%.

I have yet to book my appointment, it's just so tough..

And another thing is: when I saw Dr Sheila, who works hand in hand with Prof Choolani on this past Tue morning, she said that even if m/c is natural, do not throw the fetal tissue material away; instead, should send it straight for fetal anatomy to find out the real cause of miscarriage; for example: whether it is immune system issues etc. According to her, this is really important.

Hello,

Just got a second opinion today and confirmed that my baby has no heartbeat (7wks along). Been crying since last Thursday and I just can't stop, it's so difficult to move on...

Doc advised to go for dnc as my baby measures 12.6mm which he says is pretty big. Going through medication or natural would likely only clear up 60%.

Hello! Sorry for your loss. Never give up all right! We all need is time to heal as well. Try when you are ready but for now must really tiao your womb back to health first :)

I went for D&C because I didn't know it could be done naturally. It really depends on individual ... it does really clear all of the remnants inside and doesn't much bleeding after the D&C.

And another thing is: when I saw Dr Sheila, who works hand in hand with Prof Choolani on this past Tue morning, she said that even if m/c is natural, do not throw the fetal tissue material away; instead, should send it straight for fetal anatomy to find out the real cause of miscarriage; for example: whether it is immune system issues etc. According to her, this is really important.

I saw my fetal tissue when I M/C and kept in a container with normal saline 0.9%. Prof John Tee was my obstetrician and all he told me it was just conception product. He didn't explained why it happened.

I saw my fetal tissue when I M/C and kept in a container with normal saline 0.9%. Prof John Tee was my obstetrician and all he told me it was just conception product. He didn't explained why it happened.

Hi Cleona,

I see. That is good.

For me, I would never know the real reason of my miscarriage in mid-June this year.

Hello,

Sorry for your loss. :( it cost me around 2k for dnc, including doctor fee. My doctor fee is 1.2k. Can deduct some from medisave. I did it at Mt A. So probably cost the same as tmc. It's a day surgery, no need to be warded overnight.

Sori for yr lost too, mine was a natural mc. I waited 1 week plus. Usually, it ll take 1 or 2 weeks to happen. If natural mc does not occur after more than 2 weeks, u ll need to do a dnc as advised by doc. Its also better to scan again after a natural mc to check if its all clear ( which takes abt a week, of somewhat heavy menses).
After my initial natural mc ie. First few days. I also visited my tcm, she prescribed some herbs that helped me to heal and clear...
Hope the above helps... Rest well and speedy recovery.

my wife mc mid-week, and immediately the next day, she went for d&c.
anyone can advise on the recovery period?
we went through IVF and was successful after the 2nd FET and now mc. Any suggestion how long to wait for the next FET?
meanwhile, if mc for the first time, is there the same/higher risk the next time?

my wife mc mid-week, and immediately the next day, she went for d&c.
anyone can advise on the recovery period?
we went through IVF and was successful after the 2nd FET and now mc. Any suggestion how long to wait for the next FET?
meanwhile, if mc for the first time, is there the same/higher risk the next time?
so sorry for your loss..recommended time to rest in between is 3mths..or some tries after a few months or so, as we need to heal emotionally too..hmm not necessary same/higher risk next time. Cos no one knows how and why a miscarriage happens..unless you do some testings to find out. Some of us here did recurrent miscarriage tests to find out and hopefully can at least 'pinpoint' what happened and for the next time how to avoid. But then again, some ppl tried tests and the results came out all normal so they say it's a matter of luck..

Hi I'm new here and I just needed an avenue to let out.

I am a 35 year old and I have PCOS, which makes it even more difficult for me to get pregnant naturally. I have been married for 5 years now. I found out I had fraternal twins last year via IVF @ KKH. I fall on my 21st week, fell butt first, this was on Tuesday. I went staright to KKH and the doc check that both heartbeats were fine. But after the walk to collect my meds, I had sudden contractions and I was warded. I had bleedings and I was 3 cm dilated. By Thursday evening, I was already 10 cm dilated and contractions were 2 mins apart. On Fri early morning, I gave birth to my baby boy and then followed by baby girl who was still in the amniotic sac. I was devastated. We buried our twins that very same day. Despite doctor's advise, I requested to be discharged to bury them.

I only realised that I had a weak cervix, meaning that the next ime round if I do get pregnant, i will have go go a cervical cerclage. Its been a year since that fateful day and I feel as if I am in denial and have been going about my life trying to be strong and normal. But each time we try to get pregnant and each time it's a failure, i keep blaming myself. Each time I argue with my husband, I realize that I have yet to get over the whole ordeal and slowly it's eating me inside. I feel less of a woman not being able to get pregnant.

Not sure if there is any support line that I could call or person that I could speak to with regards to this.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, olatini......

Have you tried going for professional counselling? If you are looking for a hotline to call, you may try to call the AWARE hotline as they handles women issues. (Aware Helpline - Women with problems Mon - Fri 4pm – 10pm 1800 - 7745935)

Have you talked to your DH about wat you are going through? I mean, for some couple, they choose not to talk about it....

I did a D&C last week. I was crying uncontrollably at the clinic when doc told me dat BB has no heartbeat. N DH was not able to be with me at the clinic. So the nurse was there to comfort me. She told me I could write down my thots, dreams and feelings to my unborn child, as a form of closure. Shortly after we talked, DH came n hugged me. I told him about wat the nurse told me, and he said I could do that if I want.

Not sure if it's just someone that you are looking to talk to...... But I truly hope that you would be able to overcome your ordeal.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, olatini......

Have you tried going for professional counselling? If you are looking for a hotline to call, you may try to call the AWARE hotline as they handles women issues. (Aware Helpline - Women with problems Mon - Fri 4pm – 10pm 1800 - 7745935)

Have you talked to your DH about wat you are going through? I mean, for some couple, they choose not to talk about it....

I did a D&C last week. I was crying uncontrollably at the clinic when doc told me dat BB has no heartbeat. N DH was not able to be with me at the clinic. So the nurse was there to comfort me. She told me I could write down my thots, dreams and feelings to my unborn child, as a form of closure. Shortly after we talked, DH came n hugged me. I told him about wat the nurse told me, and he said I could do that if I want.

Not sure if it's just someone that you are looking to talk to...... But I truly hope that you would be able to overcome your ordeal.

Thank you tiggerpooh for the reply and I'm sorry to hear about your loss as well. Tried talking to DH but he can only say just not our time yet... thanks for the contact. Probably will give them a call.

Hi mummies who suffered miscarriages but successfully had babies later, how do you all deal with the worries/fear/anxiety that you had during your successful pregnancy? I miscarried in March but am pregnant again. So far we have seen a HB. But I have a fear at every check up. I will imagine doc telling me my baby's HB is gone (again), which was what happened the last time. I don't dare hope or even plan for anything for fear that history will repeat itself. It's a rather nerve wrecking feeling at every prenatal check. I just keep thinking my precious baby will slip away from me so quietly, just like that time.

Hi mummies who suffered miscarriages but successfully had babies later, how do you all deal with the worries/fear/anxiety that you had during your successful pregnancy? I miscarried in March but am pregnant again. So far we have seen a HB. But I have a fear at every check up. I will imagine doc telling me my baby's HB is gone (again), which was what happened the last time. I don't dare hope or even plan for anything for fear that history will repeat itself. It's a rather nerve wrecking feeling at every prenatal check. I just keep thinking my precious baby will slip away from me so quietly, just like that time.

Hi LostAngel,

Sorry to hear about your fears and or worries. I think they are normal, due to your past history. For your next pregnancy, you may want to read on things that are more positive, than thinking about your loss(es) in the past. You can try to keep yourself busy, by starting to develop a hobby or do things that you enjoy.

How far along are you now?

Hey LostAngel,
Have faith in HIM and trust that it will be alright. :) i wish you all the best in this pregnancy. My prayers out to you. Huuuggsss

Hey LostAngel,
Have faith in HIM and trust that it will be alright. :) i wish you all the best in this pregnancy. My prayers out to you. Huuuggsss

Hey LostAngel,

And if you are a believer, try to uplift and proclaim this verse Exodus 23:25-26 daily: "All borne sickness will be taken away from you. None shall miscarry or be barren in this land, and I shall give you a full life span".

Anybody can advise the cost for d&c done in tmc? Its a day surgery right? Do I have to be warded in hospital?

The cost is not fix in TMC. It will be different price with different gynaecologist.

Wh Kee about $2k (after Medisave $800)
Adrian W about $2.5k(after Medisave $1300)

If you are Sg citizen and SPR you can deduct $1.2k with your Medisave.

My gf did with WH Kee according to her that her womb got scar after D&C maybe just her luck.

I choose to do it with Adrian since he is my Gynaecologist. I asked him about scar in womb after D&C and he mentioned that unlikely to have scar so he give me some assurance, Adrian gave me some medicine to induce at night he said I need to take it at 10pm and put sanitary pad in case it will have some blood come out, no food and drink after 12 midnight and he asked me to go to TMC at 6.30am following day, about 1 pm I can go home already. It will be day surgery with him.

I checked in KKH, it will be inpatient and the cost is slightly expensive.all prices below before Medisave
A1 about $3.5
B1 about $2.9k
B2+ about $2.4k
B2 about $1.7k
C about $1.2k

D&C for A1 and B1 class will be done by specialists
D&C for B2 and C will be done by any gynaecologist on duty.
I am not sure for B2+ the Kkh admission did not brief me on that.

I Hope it will help you to decide. I choose Adrian Woodworth since he assured me that it just simple procedure by putting tube inside my vagina and suck out the foetus which he said that it will leave no scar on my womb.

At first I have no heart to do D&C whose Mother got heart to do it straight away but he said that if I want to wait to have natural miscarriage it may have complications like infection on the womb but he leave it up to me whether I want to do it.

But I warned you first ya, Adrian W is a gynaecologist with little word (despite he is very good with his stitches according to some Mommy in the SMH) and chop chop doctor kind, whenever I saw him waiting time about 1 hr but saw him only 2 min in his consultation room. If you have smooth pregnancy you will be happy to see him but if you don't you won't be happy to see him, you need to ask him a lot of questions to get his explanation.

When He found out my baby does not hb with his In house ultrasound, he asked me to do transvaginal scan in TMC the result foetus in right size but no heartbeat look like the baby was not growing since 6w 2d(that day was my 6w 5d). he said we need to do D&C soonest But I was still in the denial stage when he told me that,as I still thought maybe the day calculation is off. I told him I want to do HCG test and he did it for me but the result was falling so look like it no hope already then I seek second opinion from Kkh 24 hr O&G, an Indian lady doctor kindly explained to me that it is nobody fault look like there was some problem with your baby hence naturally aborted itself, it's not uncommon some woman just got it, it's not because your cyst or fibroids as you can conceive by itself and 8 years old Son without any ivf.

I was waiting to have this assurance word before I come out from denial stage which I think my gynaecologist should give me some comfort feeling rather than chop chop gynaecologist. I know he had so many patients outside but does not meant he can have "no heart" toward his patients.

I am planning to change my gynaecologist when I conceive again in future. Finger cross for me. I would rather to wait for 3 hours but at least I can speak with some comfortable feeling with my gynaecologist and share my discomfort. Pregnancy is a sensitive period which need some mental support from family and gynaecologist.

Last edited:
Thank you tiggerpooh for the reply and I'm sorry to hear about your loss as well. Tried talking to DH but he can only say just not our time yet... thanks for the contact. Probably will give them a call.

I am sure that your Husband sad also but usually man able to control his sad emotion than woman. My Husband only sad when he was alone and cry out loud but when he together with me he just look normal then he told me at least either one of us must be strong to support each other. We will try again once your womb had heal from miscarriage, don't lose faith.

Last edited:
The cost is not fix in TMC. It will be different price with different gynaecologist.

Wh Kee about $2k (after Medisave $800)
Adrian W about $2.5k(after Medisave $1300)

If you are Sg citizen and SPR you can deduct $1.2k with your Medisave.

My gf did with WH Kee according to her that her womb got scar after D&C maybe just her luck.

I choose to do it with Adrian since he is my Gynaecologist. I asked him about scar in womb after D&C and he mentioned that unlikely to have scar so he give me some assurance, Adrian gave me some medicine to induce at night he said I need to take it at 10pm and put sanitary pad in case it will have some blood come out, no food and drink after 12 midnight and he asked me to go to TMC at 6.30am following day, about 1 pm I can go home already. It will be day surgery with him.

I checked in KKH, it will be inpatient and the cost is slightly expensive.all prices below before Medisave
A1 about $3.5
B1 about $2.9k
B2+ about $2.4k
B2 about $1.7k
C about $1.2k

D&C for A1 and B1 class will be done by specialists
D&C for B2 and C will be done by any gynaecologist on duty.
I am not sure for B2+ the Kkh admission did not brief me on that.

I Hope it will help you to decide. I choose Adrian Woodworth since he assured me that it just simple procedure by putting tube inside my vagina and suck out the foetus which he said that it will leave no scar on my womb.

At first I have no heart to do D&C whose Mother got heart to do it straight away but he said that if I want to wait to have natural miscarriage it may have complications like infection on the womb but he leave it up to me whether I want to do it.

But I warned you first ya, Adrian W is a gynaecologist with little word (despite he is very good with his stitches according to some Mommy in the SMH) and chop chop doctor kind, whenever I saw him waiting time about 1 hr but saw him only 2 min in his consultation room. If you have smooth pregnancy you will be happy to see him but if you don't you won't be happy to see him, you need to ask him a lot of questions to get his explanation.

When He found out my baby does not hb with his In house ultrasound, he asked me to do transvaginal scan in TMC the result foetus in right size but no heartbeat look like the baby was not growing since 6w 2d(that day was my 6w 5d). he said we need to do D&C soonest But I was still in the denial stage when he told me that,as I still thought maybe the day calculation is off. I told him I want to do HCG test and he did it for me but the result was falling so look like it no hope already then I seek second opinion from Kkh 24 hr O&G, an Indian lady doctor kindly explained to me that it is nobody fault look like there was some problem with your baby hence naturally aborted itself, it's not uncommon some woman just got it, it's not because your cyst or fibroids as you can conceive by itself and 8 years old Son without any ivf.

I was waiting to have this assurance word before I come out from denial stage which I think my gynaecologist should give me some comfort feeling rather than chop chop gynaecologist. I know he had so many patients outside but does not meant he can have "no heart" toward his patients.

I am planning to change my gynaecologist when I conceive again in future. Finger cross for me. I would rather to wait for 3 hours but at least I can speak with some comfortable feeling with my gynaecologist and share my discomfort. Pregnancy is a sensitive period which need some mental support from family and gynaecologist.

Hey bagsworth

Thanks for your reply and I'm sorry for your loss too. I did my d&c last Monday with Benjamin Tham and it costed me about 900+.

U may want to consider seeing Ben next time round? I have seen 3 gynaes (Adrian
Tan - TMC, Ben Tham - TMC, Tony Tan - Raffles) and 3 of them are very assuring and very detailed unlike Adrian Woodworth. They spent at least 10mins with me explaining to me why the baby has no heartbeat, what my options are and etc.

Hi, may i know why baby no hb? My doc said it may be some chromosomes issues that the baby stop growing..afraid it ll happen again. Any prevention? Thx.

Hi, may i know why baby no hb? My doc said it may be some chromosomes issues that the baby stop growing..afraid it ll happen again. Any prevention? Thx.

Hi wonderfuljoy,

Sometimes the bb has no more hb due to chromosome issues. However, it can also be immune system issues. For chromosome issues, I think cannot be prevented, as nature's way of expelling the bad embryo; this way it is better too, as even if the bb is born, will be with congenital diseases or defects etc.

For immune system issues, you really won't know, unless like in some of our cases, where we got multiple miscarriages in a short time span, and go to the recurrent miscarriage Professor Professor Choolani in Singapore to do further tests.

me too have had a miscarriage but due to bleeding, i consulted 3 different doctors in one day,all of them were telling me that having some spotting is very normal during pregnacy, after i left home rested for 4 hours tummy pain rushed to hospital, it's too late my twin are gone forever. How could bleeding is normal? till now i still don't understand.

me too have had a miscarriage but due to bleeding, i consulted 3 different doctors in one day,all of them were telling me that having some spotting is very normal during pregnacy, after i left home rested for 4 hours tummy pain rushed to hospital, it's too late my twin are gone forever. How could bleeding is normal? till now i still don't understand.

Hi eruyps,

Yes, bleeding during pregnancy is not normal; spotting can be though. Really sorry that the doctors seem to be unprofessional, causing you to lose your twins. Do you know their gender yet?

How far along are you?

If after first trimester, then you will need a month of full confinement; otherwise you only need to do 2 weeks mini-confinement.

During this period, don't touch cold water; don't blow fan as if you catch cold, you can end up with cold sweat, and can lead to further complications. I developed bacterial folliculitis on my buttocks this mid-June, after my m/c; now still not healed up fully yet, though are much better, to be honest. My Dr hubby said can take at least 6 months to heal completely.

Reactions: eXj
anyone knows miscarriage due to monosomy x isses?

Hi fatherwannabe,

I just checked on the Internet. It said that Monosomy X, commonly known as Turner Syndrome, is a chromosome disorder in which a girl or woman has only one complete X chromosome. Since a Y chromosome is needed for a person to be male, all babies with Turner Syndrome are girls. The majority of babies with this condition are lost to miscarriage or stillbirth.

Hope my answer helps.

Hi eruyps,

Yes, bleeding during pregnancy is not normal; spotting can be though. Really sorry that the doctors seem to be unprofessional, causing you to lose your twins. Do you know their gender yet?

How far along are you?

If after first trimester, then you will need a month of full confinement; otherwise you only need to do 2 weeks mini-confinement.

During this period, don't touch cold water; don't blow fan as if you catch cold, you can end up with cold sweat, and can lead to further complications. I developed bacterial folliculitis on my buttocks this mid-June, after my m/c; now still not healed up fully yet, though are much better, to be honest. My Dr hubby said can take at least 6 months to heal completely.

hi,
not sure the gender but I got a strong feeling that the twin are boys. after my miscarriage, 6 month later I conceived again but this time only one baby.

Back