Support group - Miscarriages

That will be my 1st experience to shop n eat ard Taipei...hub only will join me at night to night market if aft work nth need to follow up w sub con/contractors...sian lor he says mbe will go out dinner w them if they invite lor...
Haha hub bring me along cos worry I at home one person won take proper meals...my elder sis says I am like kid to my hub...lol
To me is give myself a break away from Sg to tw the place I like most for shop n eat ard...hehe
How is ur work now? Have u c TBS?
Work is okay. Slowly recovering from my flu. Now still coughing and flu.

Love Taipei. Loveeeee. Nope seeing tsb coming thurs :)

for those who see dr anita, does she also focus on the same thing as dr shelia? just curious. is she a gynae? coz dr shelia isn't a gynae.

Work is okay. Slowly recovering from my flu. Now still coughing and flu.

Love Taipei. Loveeeee. Nope seeing tsb coming thurs :)
I actually seeing TBS she not much talking but I still continue seeing her cos I found my menses touch wood la quite smooth and 1st day of menses can still walk ard doing my stuffs in the office not like last time so suffer...
Yea same here love the food which is unique and can't be found here...haha :)

I actually seeing TBS she not much talking but I still continue seeing her cos I found my menses touch wood la quite smooth and 1st day of menses can still walk ard doing my stuffs in the office not like last time so suffer...
Yea same here love the food which is unique and can't be found here...haha :)
Sounds good. Shops to know her meds do help to bu our bodies :)

for those who see dr anita, does she also focus on the same thing as dr shelia? just curious. is she a gynae? coz dr shelia isn't a gynae.
If not mistaken she is same as dr Sheila she not not gyane...I'm seeing her in Nuh and she discharge me liao cos everything fine...I find her is to redo antibody test...

[qu ote="Give a hope, post: 6905550, member: 155193"]If not mistaken she is same as dr Sheila she not not gyane...I'm seeing her in Nuh and she discharge me liao cos everything fine...I find her is to redo antibody test...[/quote]
Oic. I thought she is Gynae also. That's good now that you have been discharged.

[qu ote="Give a hope, post: 6905550, member: 155193"]If not mistaken she is same as dr Sheila she not not gyane...I'm seeing her in Nuh and she discharge me liao cos everything fine...I find her is to redo antibody test...
Oic. I thought she is Gynae also. That's good now that you have been discharged.[/quote]
Discharged by her but not by my gynae...to him even within the range also consider higher for pregnancy women...need to know his plan and what I need to do next on next sat...

Ladies I have been ttc and I just confirmed with blood test that I got my BFP with dr Anita today. But still have to be cautious cox she says I may have another mc as it's still very early. Only 11/12dpo. But thank god the hcg reading is 70.

I will still hang around and not talk abt pregnancy as I understand it's sensitive. But I just want I ladies to know there is hope as it's early stages I hope this will be my rainbow baby.

Ladies I have been ttc and I just confirmed with blood test that I got my BFP with dr Anita today. But still have to be cautious cox she says I may have another mc as it's still very early. Only 11/12dpo. But thank god the hcg reading is 70.

I will still hang around and not talk abt pregnancy as I understand it's sensitive. But I just want I ladies to know there is hope as it's early stages I hope this will be my rainbow baby.

Omg hopeful mum!!! Jiayou and all the best!!!

jiayou ~! rest well and take good care of urself ...

Hopeful mum, what a wonderful piece of news to share! Load us with lots of bb dust!!!
Hope think so much, enjoy ur preg! Eat and rest well! Have faith that is going to be a healthy one!

Hopeful mum, what a wonderful piece of news to share! Load us with lots of bb dust!!!
Hope think so much, enjoy ur preg! Eat and rest well! Have faith that is going to be a healthy one!

thanks dear. yes yes, pouring down loads of baby dust to each and everyone of u!

Last edited:
I'm so happy for you! Hehe remember to take good care of yourself and stay happy! Waiting to collect your return eggs! Hehe :)
Dec will be the time to collect. By then hopefully ur hubby is fine. You are also okay. Then can collect. Who told me that min81 collected in nov or some mths then also deliver the baby in that mth? Anyways I collected in nov. Think nov 30. My wed is 29 nov. Very qiao

Good luck ladies as long as u still welcome me I will still be around :)

big hugs gals. for those who just had ur lost, take care of ur health, heal physically and mentally. i know its hard, but we will get through it. though I'm excited and all, I'm still worried with my past 4-5 miscarriages.

i believe we will all hold a rainbow baby. and i sincerely thank u for being here with me all these while. it kept me sane to share and talk abt the lost. the good news is we are able to conceive be it by iui, ivf or naturally. meaning we can do it again :)

big hugs gals. for those who just had ur lost, take care of ur health, heal physically and mentally. i know its hard, but we will get through it. though I'm excited and all, I'm still worried with my past 4-5 miscarriages.

i believe we will all hold a rainbow baby. and i sincerely thank u for being here with me all these while. it kept me sane to share and talk abt the lost. the good news is we are able to conceive be it by iui, ivf or naturally. meaning we can do it again :)
Yoz happy :) ...jiayou o and god bless for the best

I just had a m/c. I am with prof mahesh/dr Sheila as well. I asked to be transfer to another prof for iui cos tried for 2 yrs. feb cycle I ovulate on blocked tub so did not do iui but I found out I was preg on week 4 day 4, hcg 750. But that night I started to bleed alot, went to a&e for hormone jab and manage to stop the bleed, week 4 day 6 saw a tiny sac, bcg 2400. But I started to bleed alot each day, bed rest for a week. Week 5 day 6, cannot find the sac and bcg drop to 600. Now I back to do another blood test to ensure I am cleared. This my 4 m/c, previously were bio chem preg. This time the bcg was so high, pine some hope but it didn't work out for me. What wrong with my body.
Through this incident I found out that both dr shelia and prof mahesh went private, try google the choolani clinic, you can find details there. They still practise at nuh once a week.
I seen tmc the one at marine parade but it did not worked for me. I still trying to find out how I can help myself. And I hope God will heal and bless me.

I just had a m/c. I am with prof mahesh/dr Sheila as well. I asked to be transfer to another prof for iui cos tried for 2 yrs. feb cycle I ovulate on blocked tub so did not do iui but I found out I was preg on week 4 day 4, hcg 750. But that night I started to bleed alot, went to a&e for hormone jab and manage to stop the bleed, week 4 day 6 saw a tiny sac, bcg 2400. But I started to bleed alot each day, bed rest for a week. Week 5 day 6, cannot find the sac and bcg drop to 600. Now I back to do another blood test to ensure I am cleared. This my 4 m/c, previously were bio chem preg. This time the bcg was so high, pine some hope but it didn't work out for me. What wrong with my body.
Through this incident I found out that both dr shelia and prof mahesh went private, try google the choolani clinic, you can find details there. They still practise at nuh once a week.
I seen tmc the one at marine parade but it did not worked for me. I still trying to find out how I can help myself. And I hope God will heal and bless me.
Hugs. So with prof mahesh and dr Sheila u didn't find any answers? Same as me I was clear for all tests they can find for me to do. I see them as a subsidy patient.

Ur beta hcg is very very high for a 4w4d. Now that u have miscarried I hope that it's natural, no evac required so that u can heal faster. Prayers for u. Please take care.

This is really good news! Jiayou!!

Thanks hopeful_mum, the hcg today is at 60. I was still hoping fr mircale, now hope it wll faster cleared a natural. They put me on medication based on my results and hormone jabs nd duphaston pills but it didnt saved mine. Now got to wait for another cycle before trying. Hurdles after hurdles. I not subsided patient cos i did not know can get referral, never do my research well. is a long journey and still is a journey.

Thanks hopeful_mum, the hcg today is at 60. I was still hoping fr mircale, now hope it wll faster cleared a natural. They put me on medication based on my results and hormone jabs nd duphaston pills but it didnt saved mine. Now got to wait for another cycle before trying. Hurdles after hurdles. I not subsided patient cos i did not know can get referral, never do my research well. is a long journey and still is a journey.
jia you gal. at least natural is not so bad. yesterday when i saw dr anita, she told me actually duphaston cant do much for me. i also don't quite understand why. but since it was given to me she ask me to just take. i didn't ask her why i was too nervous already.

u take care okay. anything can come here and talk. i totally understand its a tough journey i ttc 3years+. with so many mcs, up to 10 weeks i also quite tired le. but ladies in this thread nvr give up and we will have a chance :)

So sorry to hear that. Have you get the tests done at NUH? You mentioned tcm doesnt work for you, you mean because mc still happened?

Just finish seeing tsb. Hmm basically she knows what she is doing and is very careful. cox to maintain this pregnancy I have to take steroids in case there are some anti cells that wasn't detected. Though I am totally clear of all results. So I have to take to play safe. Anyway I really don't want to take but just have to.

So tsb is very concern if her meds will clash with steroids. So far she doesn't has a patient taking steroids. Most of her patients have issues conceiving. She is quite proud of her achievements cox even kkh ivf drs will recommend patients come here.

If u asked me I think dr Su more motherly More caring and down to earth.

But I liked her clinic here as there is appt system. And it's very comfy. She is also very caring. Maybe my case very special with so many mcs and ectopic. She gave me her mobile number. She says if I take her med clash and I feel unweell can SMS her leh. Wah I so surprised. She is also quite chatty

i personally think those who have harder time conceiving can go see her. She says her Chinatown clinic is always packed and waiting time very long. but NTU is much better waiting time not so long also.

Good that u r comfy w her ..
u go to chinatown or ntu? she herself tells me chinatown too many patients. she actually tell me to visit her in ntu. she says less ppl more spaced out the timing. lol u use the pot to brew medicine? can i ask u arm if i brew during lunch time, can i just leave it on to keep warm till night time?

I see her at Chinatown as ntu is too out of the way for me. I used to brew her med using pots made of clay but I kept burning my med. after burning 3 rounds n ruining my cycle I decided to get the electric pot ! It's def much better !! Don't have to watch the fire and water

I usually brew n drink one bowl on the spot n keep the remaining for the next night in fridge. Just heat it up using double boil method. Remember not to use metal spoon or pots. Use ceramic or clay made crockery.

Guess if u have time restrictions then keep in fridge and heat up again for consumption later ..
oh cool. I m supposed to start today but I have a dinner date with my gal friends. I know nothing beats to take care of myself and drink all these meds. but as this is so early im not letting anyone know including my parents. so I was not sure if the electric pot is safe enough for me to just leave it to brew then I go out and come back and drink.

if can it will be great. keke coz I scared short circuit or wat. ya I bought her electric. oh can can I will use that the double boil method to heat up. thanks so much for ur help.

it will take abt 1-1.5 hrs to brew.. so not sure if u can be back in tme? cos it will have a beep beep thing thats so irritating
unless u brew when u are back :)
aiyo.. u know ladies who are in this thread have more things to worry abt. im taking duphaston twice daily. I started at midnight on mon when I tested positive. it has to be taken every 12hr interval. and for Chinese meds usually cannot mix with western mah.

so morning I take folic, baby asprin, steroids, vit D. Noon I will take duphaston. so by right can take Chinese meds 2-4 hours later, but no time to brew how to take? then shd take after dinner. but im going out proabbyl only back at 10ish? then brew liao, I need to take duphaston again!

that's why so ma fan. next time when they add fish oil and calcium and iron then more troublesome. coz calcium and iron cannot take together. so more meds to take loh

omg that sounds like alot of things to take.. just note that Western med and TCM should have a 2 hr interval at least.

For me now i take multi vit in morn tog with Vitex then at night take TCM and wont take second capsule of Vitex. On days no TCM i will take second Vitex. sometimes i get confused too!!
haha ya very messy right. actually they make me eat steroids just in case but I also very scared. dr anita assure me it will not harm the embryo or the baby in future. so I just take but I still scared. I have been on 1000mcg folic, vit d and baby asprin since sep last year. dr shelia and prof Mahesh believe it will help me.

ya so I will guai guai wait for min 2 hours before I eat. basically I wont skip my western meds at all, so anything Chinese meds got to sacrifice.

yeah i was. for medicated FET... it helps thin the blood and hence circulation.
ya and apparently helps with implantation too. good for those who takes clomid. coz they believe I have an issue with implantation which I also think so. so that's why they let me eat. I stopped for 2 days last week. coz I was having high dosage of paracetamol. I don't know how it will clash with the asprin so I didn't take.

Hi all I'm so worried right now, af still not here 2 days late, don't remember bd-ing but even if yes also withdrawal. Hopping it'll come soon :(

19th, 20th, den this month 22nd already :( Hope it'll come soon! Not the right time to happen again!!
hugs. don't worry first. i also don't know whether u shd do a test. honestly be it -ve or +ve better to find out early. in any circumstances that its -ve then u can rest ur mind.if its positive then seek treatment immediately. since u already know ur condition u can see dr immediately. the longer u drag, the more worried u get.

hugs. don't worry first. i also don't know whether u shd do a test. honestly be it -ve or +ve better to find out early. in any circumstances that its -ve then u can rest ur mind.if its positive then seek treatment immediately. since u already know ur condition u can see dr immediately. the longer u drag, the more worried u get.
I think I'll wait till tmr night! Hopefully it'll come by den if not I don't even dare to think. .

aiyo.. u know ladies who are in this thread have more things to worry abt. im taking duphaston twice daily. I started at midnight on mon when I tested positive. it has to be taken every 12hr interval. and for Chinese meds usually cannot mix with western mah.

so morning I take folic, baby asprin, steroids, vit D. Noon I will take duphaston. so by right can take Chinese meds 2-4 hours later, but no time to brew how to take? then shd take after dinner. but im going out proabbyl only back at 10ish? then brew liao, I need to take duphaston again!

that's why so ma fan. next time when they add fish oil and calcium and iron then more troublesome. coz calcium and iron cannot take together. so more meds to take loh

jiayou ~!

during my 2nd trimester onwards I am taking over 20 pills a day cos my contraction started ...
during first trimester I am taking hormones jab and progesterone 3 times a day ... plus baby aspirin and 2 vit d and folic and also calcium with multi vitamin ..
2nd trimester onwards weekly jab plus 2 progesterone night and 2 duphaston day , plus another additional of over 10 pills for the contraction >.< not forgetting those supplements ... swallow medicine till I scared >.< ( cos I went to another gynea as my gynea not in town )
after my gynea return , she adjust the number of pills I am taking cos I told her I really take till I very stressed up ..
I took the steroid jab for baby when I enter 3rd trimester, the one to strengthen the lungs ..
I actually stop my tcm during my whole pregnancy cos I cant judge the time, I am like forever swallowing pills >.<

jiayou ~!

during my 2nd trimester onwards I am taking over 20 pills a day cos my contraction started ...
during first trimester I am taking hormones jab and progesterone 3 times a day ... plus baby aspirin and 2 vit d and folic and also calcium with multi vitamin ..
2nd trimester onwards weekly jab plus 2 progesterone night and 2 duphaston day , plus another additional of over 10 pills for the contraction >.< not forgetting those supplements ... swallow medicine till I scared >.< ( cos I went to another gynea as my gynea not in town )
after my gynea return , she adjust the number of pills I am taking cos I told her I really take till I very stressed up ..
I took the steroid jab for baby when I enter 3rd trimester, the one to strengthen the lungs ..
I actually stop my tcm during my whole pregnancy cos I cant judge the time, I am like forever swallowing pills >.<
I'm thinking of stopping the tcm i had diarrhea twice yesterday not sure if its due to the pasta i had or the chinese meds. today no diarrhea, but my tummy is churning and its calling me to go to the toilet every 10 mins. but nothing came out. arch I'm feeling terrible.

u mentioned steroids. did u have prednisolone in first trim? I'm very worried abt cleft lips, other side effects like low birth weight and pre-term delivery is worrying too. i told dr anita kale i rally don't want it, but just becoz all my blood tests are fine they want to play safe.

i know they meant well, but i also don't want to risk this. I'm so confused now. i read some reviews, its okay to take this, but her kids bones were very very weak after birth. so I'm just very concern. sigh

Hopeful_mum, the predensolone is take when preg, is to combat Natutal Killer cell, is another version similar to ivig. That what I know.

Back