Support group - Miscarriages

ladies im so worried now. I started spotting this morning. Brown cervical mucus. and spots on my undies. already informed NUH waiting for them to get back to me. im worried sick to my stomach. no cramps, but I feel abit "suan suan" feeling down there. I don't know if this is another mc.
Hopeful mum, jiayou. Maybe lie down and take breathing exercises. Have to keep calm before they call back.

Hopeful mum, jiayou. Maybe lie down and take breathing exercises. Have to keep calm before they call back.
they replied. saying since my apt is Monday and its spotting then can wait till Monday. they say unless huge pain or bleeding then go A&E. but im just number. this time the lines are all so strong and getting darker. I nvr had such experience to see lines darker. then now this again. if I miscarry again it will be either my 5/6 time. im so tired. im just sad beyond words. I have been doing everything right this time. I quite coffee immediately when I knew it was positive.

sigh I know if really miscarry nothing is going to stop it and I also stop asking why. been through enough to understand how this works. but I just very sad and lost beyond words now.

they replied. saying since my apt is Monday and its spotting then can wait till Monday. they say unless huge pain or bleeding then go A&E. but im just number. this time the lines are all so strong and getting darker. I nvr had such experience to see lines darker. then now this again. if I miscarry again it will be either my 5/6 time. im so tired. im just sad beyond words. I have been doing everything right this time. I quite coffee immediately when I knew it was positive.

sigh I know if really miscarry nothing is going to stop it and I also stop asking why. been through enough to understand how this works. but I just very sad and lost beyond words now.
I know how you feel! Try to observe for awhile if it's still spotting go down to the A&E at least still can find out what's wrong first. Your hub is back right? Ask him to go with you! I'm praying for you and your beanny!

I know how you feel! Try to observe for awhile if it's still spotting go down to the A&E at least still can find out what's wrong first. Your hub is back right? Ask him to go with you! I'm praying for you and your beanny!
thanks dear. now is slightly better. its very light brown. and after passing motion no more brown discharge. I hope it has stopped. I will just listen to dr anita for now. she says as long as no red and not major cramp then don't need to go down A&E. if see red then have to go liao.

thanks dear. now is slightly better. its very light brown. and after passing motion no more brown discharge. I hope it has stopped. I will just listen to dr anita for now. she says as long as no red and not major cramp then don't need to go down A&E. if see red then have to go liao.
Ok you better bed rest till Monday! I feel so anxious for you! Bed rest watch TV and keep yourself relax! Hehe

Ok you better bed rest till Monday! I feel so anxious for you! Bed rest watch TV and keep yourself relax! Hehe
haha I cannot today still have to go out for meetings but I will just wwalk slowly and keep myself safe. no matter what happens life still has to go on and work still has to be done. at least working can take my mind off this for a bit.

haha I cannot today still have to go out for meetings but I will just wwalk slowly and keep myself safe. no matter what happens life still has to go on and work still has to be done. at least working can take my mind off this for a bit.
True this is a very sad truth hahas! Ok stay safe dear walk slowly! It's tgif today so after working go relax!

I'm killing time in the office cannot wait for 6.30!

ya I think we have been through enough to know sometimes mc doesn't stop life from moving on. ppl still have to work etc. and if it happens there is also nothing to stopped it from happening although we do try our best to rest, take meds, take jabs etc.

really kan kai. but if it happens again I will be very sad again then slowly will stand up and be fine. cannot be no feeling mah. but I hope this is just one-off and everything else will be smooth sailing.

lol ya I tink I so gan chion until my body turned very cold lol. I will be able to leave at 6pm... so 6 more hours to go home and lie on the bed and worry! lol

I think you should go down to A&E now. Fyi my 2nd mc w brown discharge from slightly to more n no cramp at all...
My gynae say in the pregnany got spotting either red or brown also not a good sign...

I think you should go down to A&E now. Fyi my 2nd mc w brown discharge from slightly to more n no cramp at all...
My gynae say in the pregnany got spotting either red or brown also not a good sign...
I know,almost all my mcs started with brown spotting. since dr anita ask me to wait and see I just try and calm down first. my spotting has stopped already and no cramps. of coz I hope it remain this way :)

but I cant help but feeling panicky and helpless. coz her theory is im still very early in pregnancy go down to scan now also will scare me if really cannot see anything. at least 3 more days later I will be confirmed abt 5w shd be able to see the ges sac. and if by then no more spotting will be good news.

now go down even give me jabs etc if need to miscarry the jabs will not help too. sadly I already understand this fact ;(

I can only pray and continue take the meds that was prescribed to me.

but I really wanted to rush down to A&E just now. but think already I realized they cannot really helped me but just keep me waiting and worrying more. so I decided to wait for dr anita advise loh

I know,almost all my mcs started with brown spotting. since dr anita ask me to wait and see I just try and calm down first. my spotting has stopped already and no cramps. of coz I hope it remain this way :)

but I cant help but feeling panicky and helpless. coz her theory is im still very early in pregnancy go down to scan now also will scare me if really cannot see anything. at least 3 more days later I will be confirmed abt 5w shd be able to see the ges sac. and if by then no more spotting will be good news.

now go down even give me jabs etc if need to miscarry the jabs will not help too. sadly I already understand this fact ;(

I can only pray and continue take the meds that was prescribed to me.
Ya...got one gyane ever told me when bean is unhealthy it is come out from the body even we do everything to stop it. Sad fact :( ...
God bless and jiayou don think now as our feeling will affect the pregnancy...

but I really wanted to rush down to A&E just now. but think already I realized they cannot really helped me but just keep me waiting and worrying more. so I decided to wait for dr anita advise loh
Dunno leh to me I just feel that is there any prevention we can make or do to keep the little bean cos late action might bring a regret to us...
I just feel insecure aft having 2 mcs... :(

Ya...got one gyane ever told me when bean is unhealthy it is come out from the body even we do everything to stop it. Sad fact :( ...
God bless and jiayou don think now as our feeling will affect the pregnancy...
ya loh we can only feel helpless. I finally dong for 10 days leh, 3more days to scan, then today has to have spotting.

ya loh we can only feel helpless. I finally dong for 10 days leh, 3more days to scan, then today has to have spotting.
That time I super dislike the gyane by saying when the bean not healthy it will come out from our body...
Ya waiting is torturing and worrying us more...think we will worry for whole pregnany till little ones born...lol :)

That time I super dislike the gyane by saying when the bean not healthy it will come out from our body...
Ya waiting is torturing and worrying us more...think we will worry for whole pregnany till little ones born...lol :)
the gynae probably was trying to make u feel better but maybe don't know how to put it across. coz if beanie not healthy carry to term may have other worse impacts, so I ALWAYS console myself if miscarry early also better than later lah. the longer the more hurt, but of coz no one wants to miscarry be it late or early.

I also don't know how to console myself liao. there is no way. this kind of sadness is just beyond words and the hurt will always linger. but just have to be strong to face it. else how to carry on living. just have to continue to love life loh... yet be sad deep inside.

im just paranoid now. drink a lot of water and just keep going to the toilet. just to wipe. a bit Bian Tai! hahahaa
I always like this when preg also! Don't worry too much might be infection or something also the other time mine also like this very early at 6 weeks. Just keep chanting everything will be ok for you!

thanks ladies, u all are really understand how if feel. so far spotting stops liao "touched wood" hope it will leave me far away for 9 mths!

im keeping all of u in my prayers too. Those who are still healing emotionally and physically to be able to heal soon, those who are trying able to conceive soon and may those who are currently pregnant has a successful and healthy pregnancy.

I trying not to painc just like mad woman keep going ladies.

thanks ladies, u all are really understand how if feel. so far spotting stops liao "touched wood" hope it will leave me far away for 9 mths!

im keeping all of u in my prayers too. Those who are still healing emotionally and physically to be able to heal soon, those who are trying able to conceive soon and may those who are currently pregnant has a successful and healthy pregnancy.

I trying not to painc just like mad woman keep going ladies.
hopeful mum my role model :p

hopeful mum my role model :p
Lol hahaha I'm just trying to remain strong and positive. Hubby already told me on the day I shared with him the good news 2 days ago, that if touch wood any case somehow it didn't work again don't be overly sad or do silly things. Lol I won't so silly things but will definitely be sad. Can't lie.

So well trying to be positive and so far so good :)

Lol hahaha I'm just trying to remain strong and positive. Hubby already told me on the day I shared with him the good news 2 days ago, that if touch wood any case somehow it didn't work again don't be overly sad or do silly things. Lol I won't so silly things but will definitely be sad. Can't lie.

So well trying to be positive and so far so good :)

How are things so far? Spotting cleared up?

the gynae probably was trying to make u feel better but maybe don't know how to put it across. coz if beanie not healthy carry to term may have other worse impacts, so I ALWAYS console myself if miscarry early also better than later lah. the longer the more hurt, but of coz no one wants to miscarry be it late or early.

I also don't know how to console myself liao. there is no way. this kind of sadness is just beyond words and the hurt will always linger. but just have to be strong to face it. else how to carry on living. just have to continue to love life loh... yet be sad deep inside.
Ya be it early or late still feel damn sad but it is still better than stillbirth as given birth so hard went through the process but see the passed away baby the heart sure break into pieces...
Yea life still going on so don think now and hope for the best :)

Ya be it early or late still feel damn sad but it is still better than stillbirth as given birth so hard went through the process but see the passed away baby the heart sure break into pieces...
Yea life still going on so don think now and hope for the best :)
Ya I don't know how those ladies go thru it. I cry everytime i hear such things happen. I met 2 ladies who went thru it of cox not close enough to talk abt it. But they are really brave and they went on to have healthy babies

我们是有希望的!we can't give up :)

Ya I'm happy to be lazing at home this weekend at least it happen during weekend.

Ya I don't know how those ladies go thru it. I cry everytime i hear such things happen. I met 2 ladies who went thru it of cox not close enough to talk abt it. But they are really brave and they went on to have healthy babies

我们是有希望的!we can't give up :)

Ya I'm happy to be lazing at home this weekend at least it happen during weekend.
Ya cos of weekend den can have good rest home...don do housework hor...like my mum told me our body more important even dirty also just close one eye pretend didn't c anything...haha
Den u must guai guai have good rest on bed and listen to relaxing music :)

Ya cos of weekend den can have good rest home...don do housework hor...like my mum told me our body more important even dirty also just close one eye pretend didn't c anything...haha
Den u must guai guai have good rest on bed and listen to relaxing music :)
Haha I guai guai watch tv. Before I left work I so angry receiving a rude email it took me 2 hours to calm down. Lol my gal was asking me if I'm angry. I'm typing like I can kill.

Already a hard day with all the morning drama then that email I was just angry. Now I feel better Liao.

Haha I guai guai watch tv. Before I left work I so angry receiving a rude email it took me 2 hours to calm down. Lol my gal was asking me if I'm angry. I'm typing like I can kill.

Already a hard day with all the morning drama then that email I was just angry. Now I feel better Liao.
Haha take it easy sometimes I also feel damn angry but aft that I'm okie...haha :)
And aft work I don think of work ...must 公私分明else ur mind will like nv rest at all...lol

Hopeful mum,

How are you feeling today? :)
Hey thanks for thinking of me. I'm fine. So far so good nothing else. Cm abit dark yellowish that's all. First time I pregnant not much cm. which in some tcm they say is good lah.

Now brewing tsb meds Loh after scare yesterday I think I'll try everything. So I only skipped 2 doses. Then mon will ask dr if I can drink lah.

Hey thanks for thinking of me. I'm fine. So far so good nothing else. Cm abit dark yellowish that's all. First time I pregnant not much cm. which in some tcm they say is good lah.

Now brewing tsb meds Loh after scare yesterday I think I'll try everything. So I only skipped 2 doses. Then mon will ask dr if I can drink lah.
Ya lor we will try and do anything and everything that can help the pregnancy...
You jiayou k...don take any heavy stuffs and don eat 'liang' food and don do housework for the time being and if can don go work 1st till everything stablise k

Ya lor we will try and do anything and everything that can help the pregnancy...
You jiayou k...don take any heavy stuffs and don eat 'liang' food and don do housework for the time being and if can don go work 1st till everything stablise k
Thanks dear. Cannot don't go work. Very difficult. Yest I complain abt the email right. Today that person reply. But today I see Liao no feel. I just think she will have her own karma one. So can't be bothered with her. Too bad she is client, no matter how right I am she will still win. So can't be bothered already. Deal with her on tue when I go to work.

Sigh why ppl must have the last say. Last say already will make her feel better then so be it bah. I more concern abt my own business now. Can't waste energy on fighting such battles. Of cox I'm slightly affected by it.

Thanks dear. Cannot don't go work. Very difficult. Yest I complain abt the email right. Today that person reply. But today I see Liao no feel. I just think she will have her own karma one. So can't be bothered with her. Too bad she is client, no matter how right I am she will still win. So can't be bothered already. Deal with her on tue when I go to work.

Sigh why ppl must have the last say. Last say already will make her feel better then so be it bah. I more concern abt my own business now. Can't waste energy on fighting such battles. Of cox I'm slightly affected by it.
Cheers :) ...don be bothered by ppl and take it easy u will no feeling to those emails or ppl de...lol

Any idea where can I get aspirin in Singapore? I went to c gyane today but his clinic don have enough stock for 3 months den asking to get outside but I went to unity and guardian don have leh...anyone can help me with this?

Not sure what u looking for. But usually we take baby aspirin. When u buy rem to get the right one. Cox baby aspirin dosage is lower.
Baby aspirin to thin the blood but I'm not what is the exact name stated in the tablets...thinking of whether need to get from Nuh or watsons will selling it cos the nurse asking me to get from phymarchy...

Baby aspirin to thin the blood but I'm not what is the exact name stated in the tablets...thinking of whether need to get from Nuh or watsons will selling it cos the nurse asking me to get from phymarchy...
Oh ic. Think u can tell the pharmacist at Watsons specifically u only wanted baby aspirin. Then don't need to make a trip to nuh. The waiting time very long too. I have the name of the meds.

ImageUploadedByForum1396101577.548452.jpg

Oh ic. Think u can tell the pharmacist at Watsons specifically u only wanted baby aspirin. Then don't need to make a trip to nuh. The waiting time very long too. I have the name of the meds.

View attachment 246350
Thanks cos I dunno the exact name of the meds stated at the tablets just worry will get the wrong one.
Ya the pharmacy in any hospital is always long q.
Gyane just asking to take from now to prepare for pregnancy.

Thanks cos I dunno the exact name of the meds stated at the tablets just worry will get the wrong one.
Ya the pharmacy in any hospital is always long q.
Gyane just asking to take from now to prepare for pregnancy.
Not sure what dosage urs is. This is the one prof mahesh and dr shelia prescribed to me. Only take one a day. But this shd be the same name. :) hope it helps.

Hi ladies, I had my miscarriage 3 weeks ago, went for follow up scan today and found out that I have cysts growing on both of my ovaries!! One of them could be complex with internal echoes, which could be harmful and not benign. I do not know much about these things and doc will only see me to discuss further, e.g. whether to remove it through surgery, if the cysts are malignant or cancerous, etc.

I am worried sick, we are still hoping for our rainbow baby and this piece of news really struck us badly. I heard that ovarian cancer at my age (32yo) is very rare, still I am stressed out. I think only you ladies here can really understand what I am being put through.

Anyone has similar experience? Or do you know of anyone who had been through the same?

Not sure what dosage urs is. This is the one prof mahesh and dr shelia prescribed to me. Only take one a day. But this shd be the same name. :) hope it helps.
Is also 100mg prescribed by dr choolani. I c him in his clinic in M.E
Seeing him there can c him on sat w hub but the consultation n ultrasounds is super ex...

Hi ladies, I had my miscarriage 3 weeks ago, went for follow up scan today and found out that I have cysts growing on both of my ovaries!! One of them could be complex with internal echoes, which could be harmful and not benign. I do not know much about these things and doc will only see me to discuss further, e.g. whether to remove it through surgery, if the cysts are malignant or cancerous, etc.

I am worried sick, we are still hoping for our rainbow baby and this piece of news really struck us badly. I heard that ovarian cancer at my age (32yo) is very rare, still I am stressed out. I think only you ladies here can really understand what I am being put through.

Anyone has similar experience? Or do you know of anyone who had been through the same?
I think u can c dr choolani either in Nuh or at his clinic.. Today he just shared w me same symptoms but the lady gave birth one child and now planning got 2nd ones...

Back