Support group - Miscarriages

It's still not here yet sian
I'm gg to see Tcm this week.
I more and more like hack care give up already hais
Oh but usually gyane also can give medi to let come
I also like 心碎 that kind. I feel happy for my elder sis delivered her bb last sat but at the same time my heart pain n I feel sad also cannot show in front of hub. I told myself must dong xia qu n face it that is why went to hospital visit my sis but aft that feel so so bad :(

Oh but usually gyane also can give medi to let come
I also like 心碎 that kind. I feel happy for my elder sis delivered her bb last sat but at the same time my heart pain n I feel sad also cannot show in front of hub. I told myself must dong xia qu n face it that is why went to hospital visit my sis but aft that feel so so bad :(
Big hugs. I know how u feel but no choice. Now I everyday see my brother in law wife tummy gets bigger. And she keep rubbing though 4mrhs only. Sigh just have to brace ourselves and move forward :)

lol I very KIASU one. tat time before I got pregnant I will always go and do pap smear to make sure im find and just check lah. lol so can ask. anyway now I seeing NUH mah, so going on 27th this month. I will ask her for femara also. I believed it will help me conceive faster. if she is willing to give me.
Hopeful mom.. which gynae r u seeing??

Hi all,

Good news! We have completed the migration of all the topics in "Motherhood, Pregnancies And Babies" to a new and independent forum at www.singaporemotherhood.com!

If you have registered an account with us before 2 April 2005, you would be able to use the same account and password to continue participating in the new forum!

Please feel free to contact us if you require any assistance.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

hi there... did my 4th and final scan today. still an empty sac but bigger sac... so have decided and booked for D&C to end it once and for all this Fri. to put a closure to this..
i was already well mentally prepared though i still shed a few tears. overall took it better than I expected.

never knew i had to go thru this in my life... tot conception and being pregnant is so easy,

Hugs...

Its not easy, I know. I had the same sentiments as you too, never thought this ttc journey will be so tough.
Cry it out, you will feel better. Have a good closure, so you can move forward.
Do a mini confinement after D&C, take care of your health, its the most important thing now.

hi there... did my 4th and final scan today. still an empty sac but bigger sac... so have decided and booked for D&C to end it once and for all this Fri. to put a closure to this..
i was already well mentally prepared though i still shed a few tears. overall took it better than I expected.

never knew i had to go thru this in my life... tot conception and being pregnant is so easy,
Big hugs. Is this a blighted ovum? If yes chances of it happening again is very low. I had a blighted ovum in my first mc.

Cry and grieve well. Rem to have someone wait for u after the d&c

so sorry to hear that...hugs....

Me too ): seeing people around me all short gUn and I thot like it will be that easy for me too.
Got pregnant straight after got married.
But later on realize it's not as easy as the others.
From dragon baby to snake and lastly horse hais really just very disheartening to continue anymore.

Big hugs. I know how u feel but no choice. Now I everyday see my brother in law wife tummy gets bigger. And she keep rubbing though 4mrhs only. Sigh just have to brace ourselves and move forward :)
My hub says he felt happy that I face it but he dunno how pain it is...but just like u say no choice have to brave ourselves to move forward and hope for the best for next pregnancy :)

My hub says he felt happy that I face it but he dunno how pain it is...but just like u say no choice have to brave ourselves to move forward and hope for the best for next pregnancy :)
Ya Jia you. We also want others to be happy and have a healthy pregnancy. Nobody deserves to be in this type of pain. But I'm sure what we experience will make us treasure our kids in future and hopefully be even better parents.

Ya Jia you. We also want others to be happy and have a healthy pregnancy. Nobody deserves to be in this type of pain. But I'm sure what we experience will make us treasure our kids in future and hopefully be even better parents.
Ya cos really not easy n tough for us...we have been through too many.. No worries god will bless us ❤

Oh my... im sorry bbsparkles.. Importantly, dun blame urself.. B strong n hv a lot of rest.. Keep on trying..

I mean which dr u r seeing in nuh.. I currently in g clinic (fertility clinic).. Keep changing dr.. Considering to go emerald clinic.
I don't have a fixed dr at NUH. if I wanna do check-up probably go back to my own gynae. coz NUH like very diff to book for subsidy patient. just that coming up im meeting dr shelia to review my chem pregnancy. she is not a gynae.

I don't have a fixed dr at NUH. if I wanna do check-up probably go back to my own gynae. coz NUH like very diff to book for subsidy patient. just that coming up im meeting dr shelia to review my chem pregnancy. she is not a gynae.
Ic me too.. I was wif Dr Kanika Chaudry.. Shes no longer dere.. Im gg to fertility clinic nxt mth.. Hopefully its a female dr..

Last pregnancy? Meaning you have a child w u now?
My col also recommend it dunno shall I start to take it or not
Haiz...how ah?

I have a son ...but am trying for no. 2 ...as you can see from my nick. I told the conceive well gold. It does makes me feel better as in all well
Mine in Kkh is private suites but don seem care about me... Mine is Han HC
I only did durin pregnancy time but wish to do also b4 but dr says waste money if test at least or mbe will know the reason but no test dunno at all
Oh my hub says seek for 2 dr advise on rheumatology will be better cos really dunno how
C la if I wan to do recurrent test wait end of apr go Nuh recurrent dept only for consultation dunno when can do all the test also lor.
Now stuck in between n we don wan to preg till everything is settle. But look like long way to go so sad and sian

Why don't you visit clinic D? Get a 2nd opinion..............they are better gynaes..................
I rather you do the recurrent test in kkh, much faster........... then no need to wait so long u see..............
Waiting is painful i know.....................

hi all.. im very new here... bfp in Dec and now about 7-8 weeks but no heartbeat detected
very devastated and distraught dont know what to do and how to carry on to next cycle. Dr say baby isnt developing so i concluded myself that i will have a m/c

Hi baby sparkles......

I empathised with you...cos I have the same scenario as your.. Doc also say baby not developing...
I was reading lots on baby heartbeat, was encouraged when some stories quoted..baby heartbeat at wk 10 etc....
I think the best way is to test your Hcg, if it doubles as per usual...then it's going to be positive..............

Anyhow...do not conclude until the final result okay..dont give up............jia you!!

omg.. so sorry to hear that. are u trying again? did doc explain why?

i failed 1 fresh cycle, two IUIs, 4 cycles of clomids and now this is my first FET. this TTC is really so tough :( first we worry if we get implantation. then we worry if it will stick. then we worry abt the rising HCG. then heartbeat.. and so on and so forth .. the worries never end

Baby sparkles....I think we are in the same boat............. I also failed 2 IUIs, 1 fresh and my FET was also no heartbeat.............

I agree with you worries never ends.................. Where did you do your ART? I am with KKH.

I really understand how you feel..............but please be strong okay....no matter what happens................

Hi did my d&c on fri so now this episode is closed

Miracle I did my art at Kkh under dr tan

I have pcos so when do u think my first af will be ??? I. Can't wait to ttc again

Not sure about pcos, but usually after d&c, first AF will report around 4-6 weeks later, depending on individual.

It's here today! Like finally! It's like a fresh start for me.
Now wait for 3 cycles!
Finally for u :) ...how long since ur D&C auntie only visit u?
3 cycles? Wow...jiayou o :)
I dunno how is mine cos I might wait till aft my rheumatology appt den go Nuh c dr mahesh by myself 1st n show all my report to him c how he will comment on it b4 my appt at recurrent dept...

Mine finally came at 7 weeks. Tis is my 3rd miscarriages. Tried IVF after not no news 2 years ago. But BFN. All three managed to get preggy naturally.

Mine finally came at 7 weeks. Tis is my 3rd miscarriages. Tried IVF after not no news 2 years ago. But BFN. All three managed to get preggy naturally.

Sorry to hear that.

I shared the same situation with you too. I conceived twice naturally in between all the IUIs. So, I gave up on IUIs already. Just try naturally.

Doctor against me doin IVF. So dats my ferst n last i hope. Hopefully i dun need 1. Giv myself til 40. By the way naturally less stress. Just eat healthily n exercise. Lets JIAYOU ladies! Onie tymes matters!

Mine finally here after 41 days! Had my dnc on 9th Dec till today.
Need to start taking folic acid and wait for new house to settle and try again.

Give a hope, did your doctor or gyane advise you what you can do to prevent the anyibodies?

Did u find out why? I also had 3 mc and 2 chem preg. Went to polyclinic to take referral to see the recurrent clinic at nuh. U may want to consider. Tests are subsidized if u go in as a subsidised patient. Only the kyrotyping test not sub.

Give a hope, did your doctor or gyane advise you what you can do to prevent the anyibodies?
Congrats. Hahaa now just settle in first. Don't think abt ttc. Cox moving is very stressful.

Mangohope i went D&C on 31 Nov :(

No never find out.....cos for me i need to focus more on spiritual cleaning. I was given the maximum progesterone one needs and yet stil spotting. U name it, everything my gynae had given me. Once i start spotting, its a sure farewell to my foetus.

Shake head lor...no advise nth from him only recommend me to rheumatology dept lor...
Think he is not trained for complication in pregnany therefore he dunno all these...
I really feel disappointed leh...

Mangohope i went D&C on 31 Nov :(

No never find out.....cos for me i need to focus more on spiritual cleaning. I was given the maximum progesterone one needs and yet stil spotting. U name it, everything my gynae had given me. Once i start spotting, its a sure farewell to my foetus.
Once spotting is a farewell to foetus? I really super scared of spotting after tested positive really hoping no more such spotting in the future n next pregnancy...

i took laxative this morn and it helpd abit. now im drinking prune juice again so tom will be smooth.
before this D&C i had no problem.. during my 8 weeks it was very good, surprisingly.
hope it gets better. for now u just drink a lot a lot of water okay. coz u have lost a lot of blood also, so better drink more water to keep yourself hydrated. Big hugs.

I am constipated since my d&c on fri and don't dare exert too much pressure.... Prune juice
Doesn't help
Hmm after dnc better don't take fruits or cold stuff.
Do a mini confinement for at least 2 weeks!
I ate alot ginger and kinda help clear the gas inside.

Once spotting is a farewell to foetus? I really super scared of spotting after tested positive really hoping no more such spotting in the future n next pregnancy...
Not all, some people can spot thru out their 39 weeks but still gave birth to healthy baby.
I was spotting on my third mc but wasn't mc yet, it was infection. My mc always start with not able to detect the heartbeat ):

Give a hope no no no....once for my case....but to spot thruout the pregnancy is a bit risky.

Mangohope mine wil spot first den not able to detect heartbeat.

Cos I'm not allowed to go out now just after d&c. No strenuous work no carrying of heavy stuff no cold drinks n only have hot herbal bath
Ouh yah I tink u shld rest.. Let everyting heal first.. Drink lots warm water and massage some warm lotion on e tummy.. Its reli very soothing.. DH apply it on my tummy n my legs twice a day till bout a mth.. And yah warm compress too.. Get well soon dearie..

Back