Support group - Miscarriages

ginny, D&C cost abt a couple of hundreds less than a 1K I think. but do what you feel most comfy with. I also feel D&C is very invasive.

Big hugs daffodilgal! rest well at home. just rest and rest watch some tv and don't think abt anything else.

haze, good luck. hopefully there is a change in situation and u will be fine.

Dence, enjoy ur trip to BBK.

Ladies anyone going to tiao ur body with tcm?

There are a few famous one. I know one is in the marine parade. Then someone told me there is one at Bukit Batok. Hahaha and all need to queue super long. I'm waiting for my turn now.

"Snoring away"

Thanks ladies for ur prayer..
Last night the result was bad. My progesterone level drop by few hundred lower. Doc suspect could by my hormones that causing my two miscarriage. Will have blood test aft my first ovulation started.
This morning I'm already done with my D&C and resting home now.
Have a talk with doc, he advise us to go for D&C ibcos he doesn't wan me end up infection n might affect my fertile.
Thanks to his workhandship. After D&C there wasn't much bleeding compare to my first.. He even promise the spotting will stop within 2 weeks. Hope so....

Hopefully mum,
Which TCM u looking for now?
My first TCM was at bukit batok, waiting time for first appt is forever endless waiting. But after ur next consultation, u can call up n tell them what time u can make it. The asst will help u reserve num, so u doesn't need to wait for hrs! Best time to go is every wed morning. Normally wouldn't have to wait long...

I'm now see a famous TCM that help actor Mark lee's wife got conceive.
Her clinic is opposite Chinatown point... Her appt is hard to slot now, even I need to wait til dec then can see her.
Oh.... This pregnancy credit shd goes to her too. Within 3 visit I got pregnant but sad I couldn't hold my bb..

i went to the bukit batok one coz i stay in lakeside. nearer. wah i waited for 2hours plus i nearly fainted when they skipped my turn unintentionally. hahaha

is the bukit batok one good? i hear good things then since so near so i go try loh. she say my body actually strong base, not weak. but i think too much and i don't like to slp early one, so she says my body couldn't recover well coz i sony slp.

ask me don't think so much and don't stress. ask me slp early, she says if i tiao a bit will be much better since i got strong base. so now focus on recovery first.

so now u rest at home. actually D&C is also good becoz it gives us closure. Let this chapter close, then we can embark on a new chapter. we will be here to support u!!

rest well. slp as much as possible, haha don't be like me. i after operation same week i drive myself out to see dr liao. will do this and that. hahaha

Yes she amazing too. In fact she even can tell me what my hubby been eating rubbish food.
When he is stress out, I didn't notice. But she able to feel his pulse n tell me.
She a very patient doc, she will sit down with me n keep cheering me up if I meet any unhappiness.
I used to have very Liang body which somehow cause me to suffer backache etc.. Ever since eating his medicine, I didn't have anymore prob. My hubby has a lot of facial prob, she say it due to poor blood circulation. So she give him take medicine, less then half a year, his complexion turn better n even his family member was so impress.

Actually hor... I call my TCM doc at Chinatown. She doesn't approve me to even drink red date n ginger tea.
Must wait until the blood totally clear. Or over tiao, body might not able to take it.... So she say best is rest as much possible. I'm now laying on bed more now. Letting my lower body to rest more. :)

good let ur chinatown tcm can call and ask. since she says u just follow bah. I'm a noti gal hahaha i don't follow all one, but i try my best lah. coz for me to believe and try tcm is a very big thing. so now i slowly try loh :)

ya u rest well. i hope this Dr su can help me. maybe i also ask her how to help my hubby with his skin prob on the back. keke

Haze02,

Sorry to learn about your lost.... Hug hug ....
Be strong .... Let's encourage each other ... Give each other strength....
Just know that we can meet our lovely angels one day and they are in gods good hand!

Btw I be seeing the TCM which u are seeing ... My appt next wed ... Will bring hb there ... First time he willing to go with me to tiao his body as well. Hoped she can help us ... Cos is male factor but now seems like I also have issue with continuing the pregancy .....sigh .....

Meantime u rest well and eat nutritious food ....

Miracle,
I'm already over it... Thank lord, I found a caring gynea which is a catholic too.
He been very gentle n good listener, ensure that nothing will goes wrong with my D&C.
True enough, day 2 my pad is clear n didn't see any blood. Hope I able to TTC soon... As my age is catching up..
Ya, I also have tough time holding my bb to full term. Wish to see her ASAP. Gynea saying it might be my low progesterone that causing the prob. Let jiayou jiayou!

I'm sure she able to help, if u have any fertile checkup report, u can also show her. She know how to look at the files n tiao ur body.
That time she ask for all our fertile report, even nuh doc suspect my TCM wouldn't able to understand. Surprising she can even tell me, my egg bank is good.
She mention to me before, there was a lady there couldn't even produce egg. She manage to tiao her body, now her period arrive every mth smoothly.

Miracle,
I'm already over it... Thank lord, I found a caring gynea which is a catholic too.
He been very gentle n good listener, ensure that nothing will goes wrong with my D&C.
True enough, day 2 my pad is clear n didn't see any blood. Hope I able to TTC soon... As my age is catching up..
Ya, I also have tough time holding my bb to full term. Wish to see her ASAP. Gynea saying it might be my low progesterone that causing the prob. Let jiayou jiayou!

I'm sure she able to help, if u have any fertile checkup report, u can also show her. She know how to look at the files n tiao ur body.
That time she ask for all our fertile report, even nuh doc suspect my TCM wouldn't able to understand. Surprising she can even tell me, my egg bank is good.
She mention to me before, there was a lady there couldn't even produce egg. She manage to tiao her body, now her period arrive every mth smoothly.
wah your this TCM very good leh. when i go see the bukit batok one i don't know if she can understand somethings that I'm saying and can't translate to chinese.

haze, how many days mc are u on?

Haze02,

Sorry to learn about your lost.... Hug hug ....
Be strong .... Let's encourage each other ... Give each other strength....
Just know that we can meet our lovely angels one day and they are in gods good hand!

Btw I be seeing the TCM which u are seeing ... My appt next wed ... Will bring hb there ... First time he willing to go with me to tiao his body as well. Hoped she can help us ... Cos is male factor but now seems like I also have issue with continuing the pregancy .....sigh .....

Meantime u rest well and eat nutritious food ....
me also same problem as you..how many rounds ivf you gone thru? mine 3 fresh and some fets still unsucessful

Miracle,

Haze02....

Yes..let's jiayou together too.............. I also think it's my low progesterone...not sure what causes that.........for me....I found out about my thyroid TSH on the high side...that mayb causng it.............sigh............................ Did u go for any recurrent test? Think it would be good to go for that.............

Yes...I heard many about the TCM Dr....very excited to see her...and hoped for a miracle soon................

Dear ladies...
im new in this thread...
im having my #2 n now suppose to 8w++, but based on scan only 6w++...
this morning was bleeding... so i went to see private gynae and KKH o&G clinic too...
both said go back n review by another week... if still cant see baby's heartbeat and doesnt grow... have to give up... :(
KKH did a blood test for me as well...
prepared for worst scenario...
any advised could give for the surgery ? they advised me to do it to clear the sac...
will it hurt the womb? usually how many days of Hospitalization leave given to rest...? need to have a good rest after this... need to plan abt work schedule too... sigh... :(

Hi Ginny,
Your issue sounds very much alike to mine.............Saw sac...and fetal pole....
Mine also ended up doesn't grow.....my gynae didn't even suggest for s HCG test....he already said..nothing going on inside...
But nevertheless....jia you!

I did a D&C...cos better to clear............for me...it's 2nd m/c thats why i chose this..........
If u do D&C at pte...u can ask for more hospital leave..... I asked for a week..............

thanks hopeful_mum & haze...
haiz... i will try to stay positive to hope for next smooth pregnancy...
guess i wanna go to polyclinic to get a referral letter den go n did it at KKH...
dun wan to spend so much @ this saddening procedure... :(

my gynae is at private clinic... guess it may call 2-4k...
Hi Ginny,

Pte gynae for D&C is about 3.5K - 4K....... (1350 can deduct from medisave) the rest all cash....................hoped it helps u to decide...........
I did mine at TMC....

wah your this TCM very good leh. when i go see the bukit batok one i don't know if she can understand somethings that I'm saying and can't translate to chinese.

haze, how many days mc are u on?

Dun worry, she able to understand.
Only some point she doesn't reply much bcos she wan focus how to tiao ur body now. Hehe!
Once u get to know her better, u will realize she a very talkative n caring person. I miss her...

Was given 1 week MC, next Monday I will be going back for checkup.
This round I didn't wan a long leaves, as I already reserve a lot of time off for my mum. Every 3 week I need bring her for tons doc appt. Thanks god! Today I didn't even notice any spotting, might stop within a week. Anyway I'm going Korea with my MIL, so at least I get to relax abit before anything that comes.

Haze02....

Yes..let's jiayou together too.............. I also think it's my low progesterone...not sure what causes that.........for me....I found out about my thyroid TSH on the high side...that mayb causng it.............sigh............................ Did u go for any recurrent test? Think it would be good to go for that.............

Yes...I heard many about the TCM Dr....very excited to see her...and hoped for a miracle soon................

Now dun think much abt what the cause. Most imp to tiao our body well n prepare a good bed for our next bb.
For ur thyroid prob, did u consult any gynea for it? When u get pregnant again, best to search for those high risk pregnancy gynea. At least they will be more aware of ur prob n will be careful.. Remember my first gynea, he doesn't care much abt my first MC n sound like it a sure thing... I demand for a blood test etc, he doesn't bother n keep saying no use lah. Waste ur money n even we go for him for bleeding there wasn't anything he can do.

What is recurrent test? I make an appt with G clinic at nuh at 20 Jan.
I duno if I shd wait til my first period to arrive then go for any test...

Thanks Daffodilgal
i will go n seek for gynae's advise... dun wish to do D&C... scared to hurt my womb...but worried that be it natural clear it, might not able to clear all... wait for gynae's advised.... hopefully can did it with cytotec ...
im doing hcg test ytd.. will go bk next week to do another hcg test...

Ginnytee,
How is ur test result? Hope it turn out well...
Btw, my recent D&C fee for doc cost $1.6k. For GA is $400.
I'm done at Mt A, so surgery room is $800. Medisave can deduct $1.4k, if u have medishield, maybe another $800 to claim. Oh! U need to stay at least 6 to 8 hrs in the hospital to be able claim medishield. Timing is counting from the moment u check in. All those not including any ward stay if needed. I didn't stay over but they will let u rest at recovery ward until u ready to leave n make sure u able to urine properly n without giddiness.

Hope u doesn't need to go thru it... God bless u dear.

Ginnytee,
How is ur test result? Hope it turn out well...
Btw, my recent D&C fee for doc cost $1.6k. For GA is $400.
I'm done at Mt A, so surgery room is $800. Medisave can deduct $1.4k, if u have medishield, maybe another $800 to claim. Oh! U need to stay at least 6 to 8 hrs in the hospital to be able claim medishield. Timing is counting from the moment u check in. All those not including any ward stay if needed. I didn't stay over but they will let u rest at recovery ward until u ready to leave n make sure u able to urine properly n without giddiness.

Hope u doesn't need to go thru it... God bless u dear.

Dear Haze,
sorry to hear ur loss.. take good care!

i will be seeing my gynae @ his own pte clinic by this thursday... his clinic asst advised me, it will cost below 1k.
can be done @ Mt A, but will cost more.. like hospital facilities... like u said, surgery room, $800 and etc..
is it alright i done it at clinic?
this 2 days still have some bleeding... but not much..
doc advised me to give smtimes and wait before we made any decision.

Hi Ginny,
Your issue sounds very much alike to mine.............Saw sac...and fetal pole....
Mine also ended up doesn't grow.....my gynae didn't even suggest for s HCG test....he already said..nothing going on inside...
But nevertheless....jia you!

I did a D&C...cos better to clear............for me...it's 2nd m/c thats why i chose this..........
If u do D&C at pte...u can ask for more hospital leave..... I asked for a week..............

Dear Miracle 02
my gynae never suggest HCG test too.. even i mentioned it... he said dont need it... since the scan can tell.. and he did help me to calculate it from the date i conceived too..
jus i went to KKH to seek for 2nd opinion... den KKH did it for me... havent collect result...

may not go back to KKH for follow up review.. since both said the same...
will go back to see my gynae den...

any idea what should i told my company if i dont wish to tell them the truth... guess i will ask for a week HL to rest...

Dear Haze,
sorry to hear ur loss.. take good care!

i will be seeing my gynae @ his own pte clinic by this thursday... his clinic asst advised me, it will cost below 1k.
can be done @ Mt A, but will cost more.. like hospital facilities... like u said, surgery room, $800 and etc..
is it alright i done it at clinic?
this 2 days still have some bleeding... but not much..
doc advised me to give smtimes and wait before we made any decision.

I strongly wouldn't recommend to be done at any clinic. In hospital they have better equipment etc.
For me, health n womb is more imp then anything, i wouldn't risk myself to go it. As I know I need to conceive again.
Altot it a small surgery but it will cause big harm to our womb if it didn't done properly. So advise is search for a good gynea that wouldn't anyhow do abortion for anyone, as some gynea care more abt money then ur personal body. I heard a few mother that went thru D&C in those normal clinic. Hearing their story really scare n pity them... If u ask for my honest opinion, pls NO to those clinic to be done.

Mt A is above ur budget.. Maybe try consider KKH?
A gov hospital, their surgery room will sure cost lesser..
I duno abt NUH... But u can try n call them too... Over there they are a lot more sensitive toward miscarriage mother, so u wouldn't receive those harsh treatment.

Now dun think much abt what the cause. Most imp to tiao our body well n prepare a good bed for our next bb.
For ur thyroid prob, did u consult any gynea for it? When u get pregnant again, best to search for those high risk pregnancy gynea. At least they will be more aware of ur prob n will be careful.. Remember my first gynea, he doesn't care much abt my first MC n sound like it a sure thing... I demand for a blood test etc, he doesn't bother n keep saying no use lah. Waste ur money n even we go for him for bleeding there wasn't anything he can do.

What is recurrent test? I make an appt with G clinic at nuh at 20 Jan.
I duno if I shd wait til my first period to arrive then go for any test...

Hmm...recurrent m/c test...can rule out cause of the recurrent m/c..... Was told by one of the sis...NUH have got such service....infact most hospital have but NUH seems more renowned in this area......... Since u are already a subsidized patient there , perhaps you can enquire from there.............

For me, I did one of the recurrent test which includes thyroid , diabetics etc ...when I did D&C , they took my blood as well. Also, I did a chromosome test on fetal to find out if it's cause of genetic issue......... I just hoped to find out cause of it...so that I got chance to meet my 2nd miracle..............

Was also advised to go when u have ur first mense after D&C for the recurrent tests in NUH.......
My gynae said antibodies test. (only this test needs one mth later from D&C) ..........
So maybe you can find out from ur current gynae on his suggestion..................

Dear Miracle 02
my gynae never suggest HCG test too.. even i mentioned it... he said dont need it... since the scan can tell.. and he did help me to calculate it from the date i conceived too..
jus i went to KKH to seek for 2nd opinion... den KKH did it for me... havent collect result...

may not go back to KKH for follow up review.. since both said the same...
will go back to see my gynae den...

any idea what should i told my company if i dont wish to tell them the truth... guess i will ask for a week HL to rest...

Hmm....the u wait for the result and gynae's advise....don rush into things too.............

Hmm........ maybe you can say women's problem? Or that u went for a day surgery for women's issue. No need to quote them details i believe. Cos it's a private matter.

I strongly wouldn't recommend to be done at any clinic. In hospital they have better equipment etc.
For me, health n womb is more imp then anything, i wouldn't risk myself to go it. As I know I need to conceive again.
Altot it a small surgery but it will cause big harm to our womb if it didn't done properly. So advise is search for a good gynea that wouldn't anyhow do abortion for anyone, as some gynea care more abt money then ur personal body. I heard a few mother that went thru D&C in those normal clinic. Hearing their story really scare n pity them... If u ask for my honest opinion, pls NO to those clinic to be done.

Mt A is above ur budget.. Maybe try consider KKH?
A gov hospital, their surgery room will sure cost lesser..
I duno abt NUH... But u can try n call them too... Over there they are a lot more sensitive toward miscarriage mother, so u wouldn't receive those harsh treatment.

Haze, thanks for your opinion and suggestion.
if can claim it thru medisave/medishield, i'm ok with it. i feel it abit risky to did it at clinic too... :(
shall i go to my gynae/ KKH for the final review? my gynae can did e procedure in Mt A too...
confusing... my appt @ this thursday...

hmmm.... Ginny....

I would suggest if I were you..........
1) Wait for the HCG result.............. See what KKH says............but usually HCG test needs to do 2 times.....
If you are going to O&G clinic....they might refer u to any doc on shift...for the D&C if result is negative..........
OR
2) Confirm again by the scan this thursday............with ur gynae thru the scan....

At least u have analytic result - your HCG numbers + your scan at ur gynae....so u have both assurance to make ur final decision....
whether the result if negative or positive............

hmmm.... Ginny....

I would suggest if I were you..........
1) Wait for the HCG result.............. See what KKH says............but usually HCG test needs to do 2 times.....
If you are going to O&G clinic....they might refer u to any doc on shift...for the D&C if result is negative..........
OR
2) Confirm again by the scan this thursday............with ur gynae thru the scan....

At least u have analytic result - your HCG numbers + your scan at ur gynae....so u have both assurance to make ur final decision....
whether the result if negative or positive............

Thanks Miracle 02,
1) ya, KKH schedule me for the 2nd HCG test @ the same day with doc's consultation too. just wonder will they do the D&C procedure @ the same day... unlikely...
2) my gynae appt @ morning... KKH @ afternoon...

discuss with my hubby again... jus tat i feel it could be more proper and safe to did it @ hospital instead... if the result is negative..
maybe discuss with my gynae again... if need to do so... he can perform tat @ Mt A...

Thanks Miracle 02,
1) ya, KKH schedule me for the 2nd HCG test @ the same day with doc's consultation too. just wonder will they do the D&C procedure @ the same day... unlikely...
2) my gynae appt @ morning... KKH @ afternoon...

discuss with my hubby again... jus tat i feel it could be more proper and safe to did it @ hospital instead... if the result is negative..
maybe discuss with my gynae again... if need to do so... he can perform tat @ Mt A...

Ginny,

Then perhaps you wait for KKH - HCG result and consultation. Not sure abt KKH doing D&C same day. But for mine at TMC, I did on the same day.
Actually D&C at KKH should be fine, they are women's hospital...should be okay de.........I did day surgery before for polyp...they are fine........
as in svc etc....

Give KKH a chance.......I feel........wait for the 2nd HCG result...........then see how bah.............
numbers tells everything.................I feel.......

Haze, thanks for your opinion and suggestion.
if can claim it thru medisave/medishield, i'm ok with it. i feel it abit risky to did it at clinic too... :(
shall i go to my gynae/ KKH for the final review? my gynae can did e procedure in Mt A too...
confusing... my appt @ this thursday...

Agree with miracle. U shd wait for the final hsg test result then make ur decision.

No matter where the hospital u are in, most imp is the doc that handling ur D&C.
What my gynea did was, wait for the final result. Then sit down n explain to me the danger I might face for those 3 option.
He was saying since there no bleeding or spotting at any moment, I didn't need to rush for the surgery. So I can go back n discuss with my hubby in private. But end up I make the decision for D&C the next morning bcos I doesn't wan any infection and I doesn't wan any bleeding when I'm at Korea. So far my mil doesn't know anything, as I'm avoiding her knowing.

If there no bleeding by the time ur result is out. There still a time frame for u to make decision.
Right now dun pressure urself... It might not be as bad u think... Jiayou!

Hmm...recurrent m/c test...can rule out cause of the recurrent m/c..... Was told by one of the sis...NUH have got such service....infact most hospital have but NUH seems more renowned in this area......... Since u are already a subsidized patient there , perhaps you can enquire from there.............

For me, I did one of the recurrent test which includes thyroid , diabetics etc ...when I did D&C , they took my blood as well. Also, I did a chromosome test on fetal to find out if it's cause of genetic issue......... I just hoped to find out cause of it...so that I got chance to meet my 2nd miracle..............

Was also advised to go when u have ur first mense after D&C for the recurrent tests in NUH.......
My gynae said antibodies test. (only this test needs one mth later from D&C) ..........
So maybe you can find out from ur current gynae on his suggestion..................

Thanks miracle for ur info.
Will check with nuh.... They already place my appt at Jan, duno if it too late for the recurrent test.

My current gynea is not from nuh. It a private gynea... Wanted to save some money, so decide to do the test at nuh instead. Hehe! If everything was be done by him, I'm afraid to look at price tag.
He did suggest me to do a progesterone test when my first ovulation start.. Hope that nuh will include it for me too.

Last edited:
ladies, wah suddenly so many response. I did my first D&C at a clinic. I also think not good to do there though cheaper. Coz that time first MC, didn't know what to do. This clinic at bukit timah and is my 2nd opinion coz cannot believe I mc right so I go seek 2nd opinion from fren's gynae.

her clinic is 2 storey high, then I tink they gave me too much anesthesia I slp for very long. and when I woke up, I blur blur climb down the stairs myself. luckily my mum arrived and saw me. they say I was in a daze and could have fell down the stairs. The best past, I forgot to take mc, so mum went up right, and the nurse didn't even realized I was gone! they just told me that I can go back when I wake up mah. so they panicked when they realized I climb down the stairs alone.

ya this gynae is the same gynae that wanted me to have a c-sec to remove my firbroid. coz that time my own gynae out of town also, if not will go back to him to do D&C. but I nvr knew pte is so EX leh.

Ginny,

Then perhaps you wait for KKH - HCG result and consultation. Not sure abt KKH doing D&C same day. But for mine at TMC, I did on the same day.
Actually D&C at KKH should be fine, they are women's hospital...should be okay de.........I did day surgery before for polyp...they are fine........
as in svc etc....

Give KKH a chance.......I feel........wait for the 2nd HCG result...........then see how bah.............
numbers tells everything.................I feel.......
Agree with miracle. U shd wait for the final hsg test result then make ur decision.

No matter where the hospital u are in, most imp is the doc that handling ur D&C.
What my gynea did was, wait for the final result. Then sit down n explain to me the danger I might face for those 3 option.
He was saying since there no bleeding or spotting at any moment, I didn't need to rush for the surgery. So I can go back n discuss with my hubby in private. But end up I make the decision for D&C the next morning bcos I doesn't wan any infection and I doesn't wan any bleeding when I'm at Korea. So far my mil doesn't know anything, as I'm avoiding her knowing.

If there no bleeding by the time ur result is out. There still a time frame for u to make decision.
Right now dun pressure urself... It might not be as bad u think... Jiayou!

Ya agreed...i am worried who is handling my case if i opt for KKH... therefore i choose my gynae...
will ask my gynae more abt this... how to go abt it.... and the different btw do it at hospital & clinic.
1st HCG test can get to know the result by tomorrow. will call KKH and ask abt it.

ladies, wah suddenly so many response. I did my first D&C at a clinic. I also think not good to do there though cheaper. Coz that time first MC, didn't know what to do. This clinic at bukit timah and is my 2nd opinion coz cannot believe I mc right so I go seek 2nd opinion from fren's gynae.

her clinic is 2 storey high, then I tink they gave me too much anesthesia I slp for very long. and when I woke up, I blur blur climb down the stairs myself. luckily my mum arrived and saw me. they say I was in a daze and could have fell down the stairs. The best past, I forgot to take mc, so mum went up right, and the nurse didn't even realized I was gone! they just told me that I can go back when I wake up mah. so they panicked when they realized I climb down the stairs alone.

ya this gynae is the same gynae that wanted me to have a c-sec to remove my firbroid. coz that time my own gynae out of town also, if not will go back to him to do D&C. but I nvr knew pte is so EX leh.

huh... sounds scary huh... haiz...
my gynae's clinic also 2-storey high... think if i did it there, when come down fr upstairs to see all pregnant mummy there i will feel upset... :(
will check his surgery room on tat day as well.

sincerely thanks to all ladies here..
Thank you for the support! it's very important to me... Kamsahamida
i would like to conceive ASAP if this pregnancy turns to be MC... by this week.
so it's very important to hand myself to a trusted doctor...

will update you guys here... :)
Jia you

Hopefully mum,
Understand what u went thru. During my first MC, my hubby n I was in blur mode. Totally lost myself until I duno how to make any decision n only grieve none stop. Lucky I have a good gynea, he push me to go for 2nd review again in Mt A. He push the result within 30 min n read the same report to us. He give me a option of D&C on the same day, bcos I'm at 11 weeks, he afraid the longer I drag the more infection I might get. So I blur blur follow whatever instruction he given me... Laying on the surgery bed, I couldn't even remember my own gynea n surgery name when the nurses trying to double check with me before pushing in.. Think back it a horrible nightmare.

I couldn't approve anyone to select having their D&C done at clinic.
No matter how skillful the gynea is, it just chill me... A lot of blood will be lost during the process. Anything goes wrong (touch wood)) still need to wait for ambulance. What if there is a jam when on the way to hospital. Sorry I'm just a panic person, alway I'll think abt those worse part n prepare for it... Hehe!

ya loh, and I really regret visiting that 2nd opinion gynae for that D&C. I nearly ganna open one big incision if my fibroid removal done by her, luckily I went back to my own gynae and I only had key hole surgery. sign that time my hubby was overseas for work trip for one mth, I can only rely on my parents loh. so lost and upset when the hubby is not around. I think that is one of my worst day in my life. after I was diagnosed, I forgot to take something back from the clinic, I just left like a zombie. I also don't know how I drove myself home. it was heartbreaking, but every mC is heartbreaking, just that the first is really scary.

thank god my D&C was clear no infection, but my own gyane during my operation performed d&c once more to clear everything again. ahaha he is the super kia si type. I liked him just that he refused to do any testing on my 3 losses. he says very expensive and even I find out got prob I will still try.. so I went NUH loh. he funnie hor, don't want to earn my money also shd find out what prob there is so can treat it.

enpugh of my story, yes GINNY jia you, don't give up yet. Maybe everything is fine :) but u still can start looking for a good gynae. Coz also need good gynae to deliver your baby mah :)

I failed 2 IUI, + 1 fresh and 1 FET (both M/C)..................so must be something wrong with me..............sigh....
dun blame yourself, it is not your fault..you need to try to let go (i am also trying my best here) sometimes it is easier said than done but well tell yourself to be strong and try again..i also tell myself if im still childless after a few years time so be it..i'll not be bitter over that as we have tried what we could. I have already listed down the countries and places i want to visit already..

yeah chris, as much as we wanted a child sometimes if it doesn't work out we have really tried our best. yeah i probably travel lots too and arm shop like some mad woman hahahaa

Haze02 a
dun blame yourself, it is not your fault..you need to try to let go (i am also trying my best here) sometimes it is easier said than done but well tell yourself to be strong and try again..i also tell myself if im still childless after a few years time so be it..i'll not be bitter over that as we have tried what we could. I have already listed down the countries and places i want to visit already..

Thanks Chris .............hmmmm ....travel is a very wonderful experience............i also love shopping and travelling ..............

For me...........I really wished to have no. 2 as my family and my hb family is small...........only me and my bro...but only me got married...my hb and his sis...only he got married...
Then we are not close to any of our cousins etc............so we are afraid..........what if we left the world............what will happen to my boy............so.....we are trying hard to have no. 2...
then they can take care of each other.................. My no. 1 is already God send gift...........but i really hoped....I can have no. 2 to be with him as well.
Sometimes............we just have so much stress....trying to think so much ahead......................

Haze02 a

Thanks Chris .............hmmmm ....travel is a very wonderful experience............i also love shopping and travelling ..............

For me...........I really wished to have no. 2 as my family and my hb family is small...........only me and my bro...but only me got married...my hb and his sis...only he got married...
Then we are not close to any of our cousins etc............so we are afraid..........what if we left the world............what will happen to my boy............so.....we are trying hard to have no. 2...
then they can take care of each other.................. My no. 1 is already God send gift...........but i really hoped....I can have no. 2 to be with him as well.
Sometimes............we just have so much stress....trying to think so much ahead......................
ya miracle cannot think too much! that's what the Bukit batok tcm told me tat im thinking too much and is very stressed up. other than that not much problem, but the thinking and stress is BIG prob. hahaha so we try our best and try to relax (said easier than done though).

my family structure quite close to yours, haha so ya lets jia you!

Hi, new to this thread.

I think i m in the midst of clearing naturally. Hopefully i dun need to go thru D&C. Things happened so fast, and b4 i knew it, all gone. :(

I was scheduled for appointment on 18 Nov @kkh for checks, and unfortunately, my #1 was dwn with hfmd. So i had to postponed it to 22 Nov. Suddenly, i got spotting on Friday night, and it got worse on Sat. Went to O&G clinic at KKH, the scan shows an empty sac..... by calculation, i am already 10 weeks, and not very good news that cnt see anything. Similarly, did the hcg blood test and told to go bk on Mon for the 2nd one. Sunday was bad, cramps and bleeding. Hubby sent me bk to O&G, but doc say cnt do much now, the sac is still intac, ask me to come bk on mon for the 2nd hcg test.
went back yesterday morning, did the 2nd test, waited 2hrs for the results. 5000+ to 3000. Doc concluded not a healthy pregnancy, and advise that i just let nature takes its course. Go back for a scan 2 weeks later and see if it clears out itself, if not wll have to arrange for the procedure.

Well, at that point, i am still thinking, ok, i give myself another 2 weeks, who knows miracle will happen. But my hopes are dashed when i passed out blood clots yesterday, after contractions like symptons and heavy bleeding. I got all the signs of m/c yesterday.

Can anyone advise if our body is to expel out the tissues by its own, any way to know tt most of it has cleared? I am kind of worried, as i dun want to go thru D&C or suffer from infection. My nxt appt with KKH is 2 Dec for the scan.

Hi Yvet....

Sorry for your loss.....and yes....our body is able to expel out the tissues by its own but it might takes time and it really depends on individual.
Basically, natural way is suitable for pregnancy below 12 wks of gestation..........So it's perfectly fine. To know if it's all clear out , you would need a scan by your gynae.
I think if ur scan falls on 2 Dec...it would be a good time....by then all should be expel already since u have encounter heavy bleeding and clots.

For my 1st m/c , I was about 6 wks....same symtom as you...heaving bleeding and clots. One of the day, I notice something big...and I think that's the fetal.
(Sorry TMI). So mine was natural. Went for scan to confirm nothing inside. Also, went to TCM, and did accupunture and get medcine to drink when next mense arrive to expel all the dirty blood inside.

Hoped this info helps.

Till then, rest well and wait for mon ya..

Hi, new to this thread.

I think i m in the midst of clearing naturally. Hopefully i dun need to go thru D&C. Things happened so fast, and b4 i knew it, all gone. :(

I was scheduled for appointment on 18 Nov @kkh for checks, and unfortunately, my #1 was dwn with hfmd. So i had to postponed it to 22 Nov. Suddenly, i got spotting on Friday night, and it got worse on Sat. Went to O&G clinic at KKH, the scan shows an empty sac..... by calculation, i am already 10 weeks, and not very good news that cnt see anything. Similarly, did the hcg blood test and told to go bk on Mon for the 2nd one. Sunday was bad, cramps and bleeding. Hubby sent me bk to O&G, but doc say cnt do much now, the sac is still intac, ask me to come bk on mon for the 2nd hcg test.
went back yesterday morning, did the 2nd test, waited 2hrs for the results. 5000+ to 3000. Doc concluded not a healthy pregnancy, and advise that i just let nature takes its course. Go back for a scan 2 weeks later and see if it clears out itself, if not wll have to arrange for the procedure.

Well, at that point, i am still thinking, ok, i give myself another 2 weeks, who knows miracle will happen. But my hopes are dashed when i passed out blood clots yesterday, after contractions like symptons and heavy bleeding. I got all the signs of m/c yesterday.

Can anyone advise if our body is to expel out the tissues by its own, any way to know tt most of it has cleared? I am kind of worried, as i dun want to go thru D&C or suffer from infection. My nxt appt with KKH is 2 Dec for the scan.
take care yvet, for now just rest well. wait till 2 dec and see how it goes. but if u feel extreme pain then just go and visit a dr in case of infection. Dr prob will prescribe some antibiotics for u.

Sorry for ur lost... I didn't go thru any natural process as I didn't have any bleeding at all, so I couldn't advise u. Both my MC was done thru D&C.
Not too worry, since u have heavy bleeding etc. I'm sure ur body already start expelling everything inside slowly.

Meantime try to rest ur body as much possible. Jiayou!

Hi Miracle No. 2, hopeful_mum & haze02,
Thanks! i felt better today, thou still have cramps and backache. Def better than yesterday where the pain is super intense. Thou the disppointment and saddness is there, i just got to keep myself positive and try for the next one. Mayb this is the way God wants to tell me that its not a good time.

Just that this is really no good, thou still not feeling well, either staying at home or at office also dun help. Stay at home got to take care of my sick boy, at work also no mood, still feeling the cramps. Can't take too many mc or leave at this period as year end, so many things on-going. Hope all these will be over soon.

Hi, new to this thread.

Yvet, sorry for your loss... hugz!

i've start bleeding since last thursday... seems more n more... :(
collected the 1st HCG test result was about 23482, is it ok? currently should be 8w+...
still unable to see the fetus last week... only the sac... based on the size only 6w+
had did the 2nd HCG test today, will call to KKH to get the numbers by tml morning...
seeing my private gynae tomorrow too...

Yvet,
Stay strong.. We will able to walk out of it soon.
Focus on ur little one... I'm sure u will able to move on. Jiayou!!

Back