Support Group - Endometriosis and Fibroids.

Hi dolphin,
I will be doing natural FET tt is provided I ovulate naturally. Just realized tt I hvt been ovulatingthis mth so my protocol will change.
Hi jen,
Don't worry u will be fine.

Hi Hannah,
Ya, I have been seeing Dr Zuo @ AMK before my ivf. Have tried a few TCM, so far she's the best.

Hi Trustbaby,
Thx. Usually after ivf, as you've over stimulated the ovaries, it will take 2-3 mths to resume the proper ovulation. Just relax and tiao your body at the mean time. Just curious, why FET needs to ovulate naturally?

Hi dolphy,
Forgot to mention that I did my ivf at NUH under Prof PC Wong. It's my 2nd attempt. 1st was done at TMC.

hi jenn,
IVF in NUH can still claim for govt grants? hope your visit to gynae today is a good one and can see your bb's gender!
happy.gif

hi trustbaby,
i read that for some couples, after their failed ivf, because the hormones are still over stimulated, it helps them to ovulate properly and managed to strike bfp naturally. maybe this cycle you try naturally? who knows, maybe you don't need to do FET?

today i'm going to do bloodtest at kkh, in preparation for my ops on next mon. hope everything will go smoothly.

Hi dophy,

Is a minor op. Relax and soon is over. I have gone pass it too. Take more vitamin C to help u cope with the GA effects. Drink more water and eat a gd meal before your op. I still remember my Hubby brought me to eat black pepper crabs the nite before cos cannot eat seafood for a few mths after op. Dun worrie u are goin to be all rite.

Hannah: I m not sure whether what kind of treatments can really cure adeyomoysis as I myself is oso vexed on finding the cure. I tot the best way is one stone kill two birds but gynae say that chances for the egg to implant is not so good. Mi quite upset upon hearing this.he even recommended me to go for a major operation to remove the emedded tissues in the womb. I have goggled and find out from you tube that the operation is a major op. We are to abstain frm sex for 6 mths before u can start trying. The key question is that I m 34 fighting for time now. Furthemore, after goon thru so much, I wun wan to go under the knife again. Did your gynae advise u all on this op huh ?

Hi jenn, you are goin to be all rite as u have pass the 1st trismeter Liao. Be positive and things will be all right. Let me guess is a princess hehheeee 

Hi jennette,
If I do ovulate meaning I would have an enough progesterone level there for FET. Otherwise I need to be medicated to support my progesterone level before I can proceed with FET.

Hi dolphy I was preparing to try naturally, but I m not ovulating. That is my concern now. Standby my hubby but hasn't activate him
happy.gif
blood test this morning to see if my system is bk to order.

Hi dolphy,
yes, you can claim the govt grant @ NUH.

Hi sunbelle,
too bad, still can't see the gender yet.

Hi trustbaby,
oic. all the best to your FET.

Btw ladies, as I'm having adenomyosis, it is highly prone to miscarriage, gynae has been giving me hospitalisation leave to bed rest at home. She even suggested to take no pay leave to rest all the way till I deliver. I'm worried... I dunno whether my co allow me to do so and what if I get replaced?? I really cannot support the baby if I'm not working. The medical bills cost me almost $2K every month, and that exclude the baby stuff...
sad.gif

sunbelle, nurse was telling me i can only take plain porridge for lunch and dinner the day before the ops. said will help to reduce the side effects. will pig out these few days instead. hahah.. it will be a day surgery right? coz yest when i went to kkh for bloodtest and financial counselling, it seems that the nurse told me will be hospitalised for 4 days and gave me huge shock. i remb gynae said it is day surgery thou. so confused now.

trustbaby, maybe just bd and don't stress about if you o or not? maybe will have a miracle baby?

jenn, is this your first ivf? i'm now considering between NUH or KKH for ivf after my lapro. hmmm... have you been working in current co for long? maybe can have a talk with your boss? since you have gone through so much to have a bb, maybe it is good to take doc's advice? and try to do some part time job instead to make up the loss of income?

Hey sunbelle

Got, my gynae did mentioned e op but i cun do. Cos my adeno is diffused all ard e womb lor. Ask u hor, do u get cramps n swollen womb durin ovulation? My womb is sore n swollen each time i abt to ovulate leh. Then after tat i wil get back pain. Anyone else w adeno hv e same experience?

Jenn, how r u? R u able to convert to part time, ie work 3 days a wk or better still can u work from home? Hvin a 2k medical bills to pay each mth is no lauffin matter. If yr wk place is stat board all e more they shld b pro baby wor. Mayb speak w yr boss first n see how u all can come to a mutual agreement, try first la. Dun try u dun noe. Mayb after speakin to yr boss he/she wil empathised w yr situation leh, then u r worryin for nothing liao. Hope yr employer will n can exerise some level of flexibility n empathy.

By the way, i tomolo gng to see Dr Zuo at AMK. Anyone gng tomolo? I called clinic tis noon n made appt for tomolo early evng. My first visit.

H

Hi dolphy,
dun worry about the op, I have been thru twice. 4 days of hospitalisation probably is to clear your adeno/endo. During my 1st op, Dr SF Loh tried to use laser to burn them for me. But it's not very effective lor. Frankly speaking, I prefer the service at NUH. I did my 2nd ivf there. I feel that the service is so much better, but of cos it comes with a price. It is about 3k more than KKH, there goes the govt grant.
happy.gif
My 1st ivf was with TMC, though the service is not bad, but I find that their lab is a bit old. NUH is more advance.

Hi Hannah,
I feel ok so far. Took western med and chinese med at the same time. Try to talk more to Dr Zuo, she'll give you her advice.

Thanks ladies for the concern. I have spoken to my superior, very lucky, they are very understanding and supportive. They allow me to utilise all my leave and take no pay leave if necessary. I'm very glad, hv been working there for 5 yrs already.

Jenn, tat's great news! Now u can concentrate on being preggie n deliver a healthy bb. Keep positive n cheerful ok? Am sure u wil deliver a healthy bb. Yr bb is heaven send!

Hey dolphy, i jus realise i din reply to yr msg. My bad. lucrin did help shrink my womb but e side effects also quite jialat plus e jab is veri ex!! I paid $460 per mth for each jab. Wat jab is yr fren taking? Hey wat gnrh jab is yr fren takin? Wat
does e jab do? Pardon my ignorance wat is e purpose of a lapro op?

hi gers,

thanks for the kind words to give me some confidence. counting down to mon.. hope all goes well. *sorry if i had been too whiny for the past few days.*

jenn, can share more on why you had to do the ops twice? both also under SF Loh? good that your bosses are understanding and supportive. now less 1 worry. good for u!

hannah, no worries. my fren took the jab (not sure the name of the jab) for 3 months and it did help to shrink her womb size and shape. she had tons of horrible side effects during then. then she did SO-IUI and she got bfp. after you took lucrin, did it shrink your womb by alot? if yes, why not just continue til it is the right size and ttc?

Hi dolphy,
I did the ops to remove ovarian cysts. I guess I may have eaten too much chicken wings after my 1st op, so it recurred. 2nd time I did the op at TMC, then followed by ivf. Are you under SF Loh for this round? Frankly speaking, I find him too rough, and I don't like KKH's service.

Hi Hannah,
Not sure about the progesterone thing, but taking more magnesium and avoid caffeine is good.

Ladies,
I'm now full time SAHM (Stay At Home Mum). I hope everything will go well. Thanks for the encouragement and well wishes.
happy.gif

Thanks jenn!
Finally I ovulated. Phew! I tested the progesterone the day before ovulation n the result was negative. I was worried. Now all good. Got to tell the nurse again on my good news.
I din know too much chicken wings can cause ovarian cyst! My fav too.

Hi jenn, Oh, din know chicken wings can cause cysts!? How soon did u eat chicken after 1st ops? Congrats on being sahm! Have plenty of bedrest to welcome your bundle of joy soon!
happy.gif

Trustbaby, good that you have ovulated! Does this means you can proceed with your FET?

I juz did my ops yesterday. Doc said my endo is super fierce and ask me to ttc from nxt month onwards. May only be allowed to be discharged tomorrow instead as mine is complicated ops n they want to observe me longer. Good news is that I do not need to take any gnrh jab.

hi dolphy, yes nurse say that just call in when menses come and monitor thru scanning on day 10 to see if i ovulate well in the next cycle and go for FET. i think my FET should be ard 3rd week of Nov.

You take care n rest well after the op. yes you shld try TTC fast to get pg and you dont hv to worry of cyst for a long while. JIa u!

Hi Jenn, which doc u seeing under NUH? Now dr zou is giving me different herb. this time round is two pack a day morning and night. Previously total 4 packs - two morning and nite. did you eat the same? i dont know what is inside i just drink them up.

Hi dolphy,
Glad to hear you are fine.
According to the TCM, usually farmers will inject hormone into either the chicken neck or chicken wings, that's why don't eat too much. It will aggravate the cysts to recur faster.

Hi Trustbaby,
Good to hear you are ovulating normally. Just keep trying, don't stop...
happy.gif
I am under Prof PC Wong. Usually during menses, Dr Zuo will prescribe chinese herbs for me to brew, then b4 ovulation, is 4 packets of powder, 2 morning 2 night. After ovulation is 2 packets, 1 each for morning and night. According to her, there'll be slight different for each patient due to their condition.

Hi Jenn, how r u? I went to see dr zuo last fri n m seein her again tonight. Tonite is 2nd visit. She din gv me herbs to boil but packet powder, 2 packets a day. 1 mng 1 nite, like trustbaby i dun noe wat is inside e packet n i just drank.

Hi Trustbaby, is it yr first visit to dr zuo too??

Hi Hannah, it is not my first visit. I hv seen her since my last Ivf. That time I only did accu without med. After I fail I decided to take her med n try out see if it works for me. My next cycle is FET with kkh.

Hi trustbaby n jenn,
After your lapro, how many days did u take to recover that you dun feel the pain? I got discharged in the late afternoon today. After I reached home, my pain worsen. Feeling worried now. Feeling restless n in pain too...
sad.gif

Hi Dolphy, I discharged the next two days. I was asked to stay on. I din feel much pain after lap. Just sore. U shld put on the elastic band or bandage around your tummy that helps to reduce the pain. Give u support as well

Hi trustbaby, what type of elastic band or bandage? i thought should avoid anything on that area? when i wore my track pants last night, the elastic part is on the belly button and that seemed to cause the pain to be worse.

btw, do you know if we can take yakult or ginger tea to help to ease the bloatedness? did you walk alot to help you recover faster?

Hi dolphy, The band is to help you not to use the stomach muscle too much thus avoid pain. If u feel worst, perhaps not use it. Painkiller will also be given.
i nvr taken yakult coz it will be consider as cold drinks to me. i drank dates water to pu back my lost blood during surgery. i drank for couple of days. ginger tea helps ease your wind in your stomach and also to warm the womb and good for your TTC thereafter.If you walk moderately definately helps. what i did was i mopped the floor which was really not advisable. But i did it coz i was not feeling pain. so i recovered fast as in my case.
you shld be recovering well. just rest more and walk if necessary. maybe only walk a bit more only after a week rest if u still feel pain.

Hi Hannah,
I'm ok so far. Usually Dr Zuo gives powder, only during menses, and bcos I'm having cramps, she gave me herbs to brew for 5 days.

Hi Dolphy,
I think I took about 1 week to recover from the pain. Try to lie on the bed or sofa, don't move too much. If possible, don't bathe too much during the first week, in case wind gets into your body. It's a bit like confinement, you can eat ginger to get rid of the wind. I tried not to wear high panty during that time. Most importantly, don't climb any staircase for at least 1 month, it will worsen your wound.

hi trustbaby & jenn, thanks for the advice. i'm used to sleeping on my tummy so yesterday, i had a difficult time falling asleep coz need to sleep on my back and i feel my back super aching coz lie on it almost whole day. i think the tossing and turning make my wounds bled abit more. sighzz.. i find that i feel better when i sit up and walk slowly around the house. i hope i can recover by 1 week coz i only took 1 week's leave as I did not want to let my boss and colls know i went for an ops.

trustbaby, so you got bd since you tested +ve for your ovulation? next month then you go for natural FET right?

jenn, how is your pregnancy so far?? alot of food cravings yet?

Hi Dolphy,
You can put a cushion or pillow on your back when you lie down, this will help to support your back and ease your backache.
Honestly, I'm not sure 1 week izzi enuf for you to recover. I think 2 weeks will be better.

I'm fine, no more spotting. But my weight didn't gain much as compared to 3 weeks ago... I'm a bit worried. I don't really have any cravings, I also didn't have huge appetite.
sad.gif

Hi dolphy,
Bleeding is no good. You take longer time to heal. Avoid seafood for time being. Walk will be good if you r up to it. In hospital I was asked to walk if I could. Helps you heal faster but not to the extend of bleeding.
Clean your wound everyday to make sure no infection.
I was out of town during ovulation sigh. Well now wait for FET.

hi jenn & trustbaby, thanks. i have been having loose bowels since last evening. going to see GP tonight to see if it is something to be concerned. do you have diahorrea post lapro? i can't clean my wound as it is sticked with cotton and sticker. nurse told me to only remove it after 7 days and said no need to clean coz it is punch hole (not sure the meaning of punch hole though). funny thing is, i don't feel much pain when i sit up or slow walk. but when i lie down, i feel the poking pain. do you also have spotting on and off? any idea when the spotting should stop? now i only take fish congee or fish mee sua but not much appetite everyday.

jenn, when is your next checkup at gynae? did your appetite shrunk or remain same as 3 weeks ago? try talking to your bb and give him/ her encouragement.

trustbaby, oh, what a waste. ya, then just wait for FET bah. hope you bfp with FET.

Hi dolphy, which hospital you were in?

The spotting could be your blood from the internal bleeding. could be some blood clot. Even when i did my ER i also hv spottings. Better check doubly check with nurse if you are scared.

Rest well ya...soon you will be TTC. AFter your healing you just look forward..excited for you.
happy.gif

Hi dolphy, how r u liao? Feeling much better i hope. No apptite mus stil to eat something, if not how to recover faster? Can i ask you wat ops u did? Hey u said u no need to take e gnrh, wat does tat jab do?

Hi Jenn, tink u very stress n tensed. Try not to worry too much, eat well n rest well! You r a warrior, yr bb will b a little
warrior like mummy. The more tensed u r, the more you wil
anyhow tink. If u hv to tink, tink abt smthg positive n happy.
Like visualised how u wld b pushing e pram n bringing yr bb
to east coast for stroll, go mac eat happy meal, wow chinese
new yr go collect ang bao, everyone said yr bb soooooooo
cute!! Stayin positive n happy is very important to u n bb
now!

Can i get some info on IVF from u ladies? Like wat process, wat to expect, pain level n most importantly cost. Tot of tryin ivf.I I not getting any younger, m 38 n my gynae Dr Tony Tan of Raffles is worried tat i wil bleed to death from adenomyosis. He said he wil give me til 42 if stil no preggie he is suggesting tat i shld remove my womb.

Thanking ladies in advanced for sharing.

H

hi trustbaby, i was with KKH, SF Loh. went to see family GP last evening. my LS is caused by the medication, so he changed for me. and tells me to walk more. the needle poking feeling is good coz it means the nerves are growing back. my GP teased me, saying most people go back to work 1 day after the ops. i machiam like gone for caesaren delivery. had sleepless night again coz can't zzz well when i dun sleep on my stomach. today, i walked for almost 45 mins in the morning to the market to get breakfast. hope can get well by sun. don't dare to think about TTC for now yet. wait til health fully recover then will try. i had m/c before and it was devasating to both hubby and i. so now, we just want to make sure our health is good before trying again.

hi hannah, i did key hole surgery to remove my endo cysts and fibroids. during v-scan scanning, found 2-3 cysts. but during the ops, gynae said found alot of small cysts and remove all. but in total how many cysts, not sure yet coz have not gone back to gynae for followup post ops. the jab that i was originally need to take is suppose to suppress ovulation. this jab will force body to go into menopause mode and helps to shrink womb size and shape. initially thought need to take the jab coz gynae said my womb size and shape abit out of the normal range. but during the ops, gynae checked and said womb shape and size looks fine. so i thank god for this little miracle that i don't need to take the jab.

you plan to do IVF in RH? will be quite costly right? i heard that dr sheila loh in RH is very good for IVF in RH. good luck. hope ivf will help you to overcome adenomyosis.

Hi dolphy,
be careful of the bleeding. for me, I did not bleed at all, not even when doing ER or ET. you got to learn not to sleep on your tummy, next time when you are pregnant, you also cannot sleep on your tummy.
happy.gif
btw I don't agree with your GP, he has not done the ops before, he doesn't understand the pain. Moreover, it is our womb, we should take care of it, work is not impt. I heard most of the women took at least a week to recover before they went back to work, don't listen to your GP. Anyway, you can go to see TCM after your menses come. Just rest well.

Hi hannah,
thanks for the advice. I try not to think too much, this kind of thing is really out of our control, can only pray to god. I've been trying to eat as much as I can. I think I'm going to take some snacks now.
happy.gif

Oh, if you are thinking of trying ivf, since you are still under 40, why not try at a public hospital to claim the govt grant?

Hi trustbaby,
don't rush, take it slowly. too anxious also no good.

Hi dolphy, when I went to dr Loh he suggested that I don't do op. He said try to do Ivf straightaway. He also put me under studies. Not sure his plan for me was right but my heart was in line with him. So I took my chances.
Fish is good. Those that helps after surgery type.

Hi Jenn, I m taking a day at a time. Going to accupunctures n taking the medicine diligently. Since now I will be on natural cycle I will just follow the flow. Some time my concern is the frozen embryos may not perform well. Otherwise I m fine.
happy.gif

Hi Hannah I m not any younger than you. I m 39 this year. I did take up the grant. After that I may also stick to KKH. See how I fair after FET. I was with DR Ann Tan Mt E later moved to paragon. I din get the support I wanted fr her n her nurse team. I felt like I m 2nd class patient there. As for dr Loh I m preparing to give him a chance eventho he wasn't gentle. The Nurse team are helpful n we do need them to be soft.

Dear All

I m sad. I went for a gynae check today. Doc said my womb is now as big as a 20 weeks pregnant womb except I m not pregnant. He said my adeno situation is advanced. Even if do IVF there's only a 1-2% chance. Even if i succeed, the adeno wil grow together w e bb. In e end, bb wil not get e
nutrients he/she needed. He said he saw one of patient w
adeno, when she was 5mths, her tummy looked liked a 30
weeks stomach! In e end had to c-sect e bb out at 7mths n
put in incubator. As there was no more womb space for bb to
grow.

He strongly advise me to remove my womb but keep e ovaries. He said afterall i cun conceive, if conceive also alot
of complications.

I now dun noe how!! The tot of all e painful n heavy period
realli makes me wan end tis once n for all. But by removin my
womb i can give up on conceiving totally!

Looks like if i realli want a child of my own i wil hv to find
surrogate mom in india or malaysia. But i cun cross e mental
hurdle plus some how i feel tat it is morally not rite. Big sigh..... Sad :-/

H

Hi dophly,

have a good rest. Take more vitamin C. It helps a lot in healing for me. Rest more and walk less. eat more fish.

Hi Jen,

Continue rest more for your pregnancy. We are all happy that you are one of the strong ones out there. eat more nourishing food.

Hi Trustbaby,

Jia you! Let jia you together.

Hi Hannah,

Have u try chinese medicine huh? Does it helps huh?
I m a strong believer of Chinese medicine as it helps to regulate my qi.

Yo, not changing job anymore. Goin to japan to take a break Liao. Needed a break frm work.

hi jenn, thanks. i just hope everything is healing well and no infection. no tcm for me. after my m/c last year, i went to tcm and took too much bu. that's when i started to have cysts and fibroids. so now, i totally swear off TCM.

hi trustbaby, before i went to see Dr Loh, i was actually seeing another gynae. Tat gynae said no need ops but go straight for IVF. then i went to see Dr Loh on IVF, DR loh said no IVF, go for ops instead. my case is totally opposite of yours!

sunbelle, i didn't know vit c helps. okie, i will go and take vit c. do you know if fish oil supplements help too? i read it somewhere fish oil helps to reduce inflammation but not sure should i try it. wooooo Japan! when and which state are you planning to go? Nice! have a made in Japan baby!

hannah, so sorry to hear about this. have you considered seeking 2nd opinion? maybe you can try tcm and see if it helps? also, can try those natural alternatives? change of diet, exercise plan, foot reflex, womb massage etc may help! don't give up! miracles do happen as long as you have the faith.

Hi Trustbaby, hope u feel n get well soon.

Sunbelle, i did try TCM. Saw Chen Qiu Mei at tong chai it din work out. I was admitted to hospital cos of her prescription. I had heavy non stop bleeding. When i realised e problem i called her, she said it is meant to b tis way muz flush out all e bad blood n clots. In e end i bleed until i cun get out bed cos
too weak. Had to b admitted to hospital n had blood
transfussion, 3 pints! After discharge went back to see Chen
Qiu Mei, she told me "aiya i dun noe yr body so weak cun
tahan if i noe i won't gv u heavy dose of herbs liao" after i
hear tat i stop seeing her liao. Wat do u mean u dun noe? U
r e physician, so if not sure u shld at least start by a lighter
dosage than to give a heavy one for e 1st time ma. I saw her
for abt 1.5yrs then i stop

Then a fren recommended Chen Qiu Lan who operated from
a medicall hall at hougang ave 5. Saw her one yr, menses stil
e same, heavy n painful, womb stil swollen n worse of all e
waiting time can kill! If u not first 3 in e queue, gd luck. I ever
waited 1.5hrs to see her. She herself always come 30mins
after the start of consultation time at 6pm (n only for 3 days a week) while patients hv tobe there s early s possible to b ahead of e queue. So rushing there after work is bad enuf plus e long waiting time n no visible improvements (my health staus is like maintain none any better or worse) i stop gng for
3 mths s i cun tahan e rush like mad to get to see her.

Now i go see Dr Zuo at AMK after i read this forum. She is so
much more organised. Though hv to wait, so far i din kena
super long wait cos her consultation hrs is longer n for 6 days
a wk. N when i ask her a queztion, she wil check me n tell
me or advise me accordingly. I went to see my gynae yday
after i saw Dr Zou on thursday as i told her i felt tat my womb
like veri bloated w a lump. she checked me n said tat i shld
go get a scan done asap. Given e previous physcian she wil
tell me "ya lor it is like tat one ma, u hv adeno so it is norm
tat u r feelin like tat".

I cun zzz last nite, tinkin if i shld remove womb? Go adopt? Or take few mths homo jab shrink womb then do ivf? All e above options there's things i m concerned abt. See i so jialat. Or mayb it is self imposed?

My only console now is in my Lord' s prayer, "YOUR will be done on earth as in heaven" mayb it is not in His will tat i wil conceived any sooner or smoother, maybe it is in His will that i shld go n adopt n cared n loved another kid who is less fortunate (single mom, broken family, u noe tat sort of unfortunate situation for a preggie woman) for now, i can only find peace n consolation in my God my Lord n of cos drawing strength from a bunch of good willed strangers in this forum. m glad i found this forum.

Is anyone gng to Dr zuo tomolo in e mng?

H

Hi Hannah,
When you feel stress take a deep breath. It may help you to calm down your anxiety n frustration.
I am sorry to hear. But don't do anything drastic yet until u seek 2nd opinion. Find someone who is going to help u solve your prob. I trully feel that unless it is cancer or u decided not to hv children anymore then u remove your womb. Such a huge decision to remove uterus u must seek at least a few doctors first. Removing uterus may help to solve one problem which is your adenomyosis but may hv other side effects.
See if you can find a doctor who will render your wish first n only later remove uterus once n for all.
Adoption is only after you tried all possible options. If your
heart tell you to stop then you know it is time. It is also in my mind and Im parking aside now until I hv enuf of the fertility treatment. I am taking one day at a time. Each day i find strength to move on. I don't wanna despair if I can help it. As much I wanna tell u that not having children it is not really end of the world. As long as you have life n family n friends and have no major health issues we shld count our blessing esp our age now. Having children is another blessing and if we don't hv we can hv other blessings. Not ppl hv the
courage to adopt. I can't say for myself yet but I know if one day when I m ready to do so I will do it. Only when u r ready. It is important. Meanwhile seeking more opinions may help decide better esp a major op and will give you assurance what u need to do next. Take care okay. Don't give up yet. We are all here still trying to give support to each to move on better. So jia you

Yes Sunbelle, we jia you okay. We won't give up. Not just
yet.

Hi dolphy, we gone thru a lot so we must hang on. Hope u recover fast n TTC again.

Hi dolphy, maybe dr Loh wanna me to enjoy the grant n put me thru Ivf n also I could be part of his experimental to see if I can conceive. If I can conceive this FET it will be miracle. He probably thot at my age the eggs reserve were low so he din wanna disturb my productive organs if he can help it. Now he knows I did quite well on my eggs he may asked me to do lapo before my next Ivf fresh attempt if I m opting for it.

Dear Trustbaby, HUGSss........ Thank u for yr encouragement. I guezz it is e despair tat is gettin to me. But i do agree w u tat a few more opinions shld b seek. Thanks for helpin me to see tat. My whole mind is revolved ard i need to remove my womb to help w my adeno situation. Then i m finished so i hv only one option left tat is to adopt a child.

Has anyone seen/seeing a gynae who is more experienced in "dealing" w adeno?

Thanks for sharing in advance.

H

hi hannah, poor you. i'm at a loss of words to console you. Did Dr Zou says she can help with your adenom? don't make any decision too quickly. try to seek at least 3-4 different opinions as removal of womb is a big issue. i googled for natural therapies for adenom, there are many women who managed to conceive despite gynaes telling them they can't. maybe you can try to google and give one of the natural therapies/ herbs a try. talk to your hubby too, get his support. i believe you are suffering badly emotionally and your hubby's tender loving care will be the best medicine. maybe you can consider taking the jabs as suggested by your gynae and see how things progress. also, change your diet to organic food and do some exercise. i know that many women's hormones normalize after they made drastic changes to their eating habits and do regular exercise. don't despair and don't give up. try to look for fertility specialists gynaes whereby they are more knowledgable on adenom. HUGZZZZZ to you!

i will like to share a motivational success story that a nurse in SGH told me to encourage me on TTC. her sister also had infertility issues and did 2 or 3 rounds of ivf which all failed. one day, her pastor asked her if she will like to adopt as there is a teenage girl in the church found herself pregnant and plans to abort. the nurse' sister said yes, she will love to adopt. she adopted a beautiful baby girl and loved her girl very much. 2 years later, she managed to conceive naturally and she wasn't even trying. I hope this true life example can of inspirational to you.

hi trustbaby, what experiement is Dr loh doing on you? do you get better 'rates' and closer followup and care from him for your ivf? :p he took my consent to take my removed cysts and fibroids to do experiements to. for mine, he is trying to analyse how do women 'kenna' endo, cysts and fibroids. but this research will most probably benefits the next generation (our future daughters era).

yesterday and today, i walked more and can feel myself healing better. funny thing is the poking pain in my belly button shifted from center to side of belly button.

Hi Hannah, hugzzz! Slowly...
happy.gif

I just found out that I hv adenomyosis after the Ivf treatment. Not sure how I got it. Woman really have a lot of problem.can be countless at times. I m a typical case of having endometriosis, fibroids and adenomysis and went ahead to do Ivf. I hope to break thru on these conditions.

Hi dolphin,when I signed up with dr Loh on Ivf treatment, I was put on study already. They did extra scans on me in
separate room. A more detail scan to see my cyst condition
after using lucrin. Yes they said it is for our next generation.. I practically signed away my eggs for studies. Those tt din mature n also embyros that din develope well also taken to study.one thing abt govt they do studies. If private they just give u report n they nvr asked me whether to do any studies or not. Not sure what happen to my earlier laproscopy on my
cyst n fibroids?
Does anyone here drink cordycep ginseng chicken soup? Any advise?

hihi,

me suffering from Mon blues. today and tomorrow on course, so glad this is a short week. til date, not much appetite and feel abit gastric pain..
sad.gif

hannah, how are you feeling? hope you are feeling more calm now.

trustbaby, that's interesting. hmmm.. hopefully your FET will be a bfp. not sure about cordycep ginseng chicken soup. but i know that drinking cordyceps chicken soup is good enough. maybe you check if it is advisable to mix cordyceps with ginseng? it is good to eat the cordyceps even after brewing the soup.

Hi dolphy,

everytime i brew i threw away the cordycep..i scare to eat the cordycep... a bit geli..
happy.gif

so i just drink the soup and eat chicken meat.

how are you lately? better? hv you gone for your next check up?

For me one mth already i hvt had my menses yet..still waiting. I guess if my ovulation is late then my menses will follow be late.

hi trustbaby,

did you buy those good grade of cordyceps? if yes, it is a huge wastage. if you buy those good grade of cordyceps, i will suggest that you ask the TCM guy to grind it for you and store in capsules format and eat that instead of brewing it as soup. coz even after brewing, the cordyceps still got abit of nutritional value. this is too expensive to throw it away.

today left my course after lunch coz dun feel too good. think my gastric acting up again. going to see GP later. i think one of the antibiotics makes me feel nausea. left 2 more days of dosage, so may ask GP if can don't continue. followup checkup with Dr loh is on this coming wed. hope all is good. any idea how long does it take to heal fully from the ops (as in internally)?

ooh.. late ovulation not so ideal for FET right? maybe ask for medicated FET is better??

calling for jenn. can i ask for your ivf in NUH, how much cash did you pay on top of using govt grant and medisave?

i'm considering ivf next year but not sure to go for dr loh or dr pc wong. nuh is nearer to my office, so if can go for scans and jabs during lunch time, can save more leave and mc.

hi,

i got 3 bottles of Y.S Organic Bee Farms, Royal Jelly with Bee Pollen and Bee Propolis to let go. These are bought from iherb.com. Royal jelly is known to be super fertile food for queen bee, which helps to improve our eggs quality. Bee Pollen helps for better absorption of royal jelly. Bee Propolis helps to reduce inflammation which is effective for people with mild endometriosis. Please PM me or email me if you are interested. [email protected]

Hi dolphy,
Ya I bot it from eu yan sang. I guess good grade:p. Next time I try to swallow them without biting. Eeee

No dr Loh prefer natural FET if possible so will see how I fair next cycle. I may miss this cycle if I don't ovulate probably.

You probably completely heal after a mth. Must rest enough to recover fast. No heavy duty.

Back