Single mother desperately seeking for an adoptive parent for newborn baby girl

lstarrgirl

I am a single mother and I am desperately seeking for an adoptive parent for my newborn baby girl . It took me time to come to this conclusion of finding a good and caring home for my newborn baby. If you are single willing to adopt or couple I wouldn't mind provided you , you will open your heart , your home for this child. I have not giving a name yet because I want a private adoption where the birth parent/parents will name her. If you are seriously seeking to adopt , send me a direct email: [email protected]

I am a single mother and I am desperately seeking for an adoptive parent for my newborn baby girl . It took me time to come to this conclusion of finding a good and caring home for my newborn baby. If you are single willing to adopt or couple I wouldn't mind provided you , you will open your heart , your home for this child. I have not giving a name yet because I want a private adoption where the birth parent/parents will name her. If you are seriously seeking to adopt , send me a direct email: [email protected]

Hi im keen n pm-ed u

Back