Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

Augboyz,

Near Orchard Area ?? Wow .. now bustling place with all the xmas deco.... ANy event there should update with u uh ? :p

HOW COME!!! weird... maybe i talk very auntie-like hehehe~

My advice... dun come down, coz its messy, crowded, noisy n dusty!

Ling ling, events? like wat? kids musical? can go to the musical thread ya :p

Doris, which part? Me at Penang Road.

hi mummies,
forget to check into this thread.. lol

mikael,
re: dim sum buffet @ lao bei jing
yes, i m keen too..
happy.gif

augboyz,
huh, i thot orchard road will be v beautiful with all the xmas light up & decor..
why is it dusty ? cos of renovation or road work ?

hi happymum2b, wb~ thot u MIA to where hee~

ya dusty coz of construction. They are building tt big mall opp centrepoint. all the dusty n everything...

hi augboyz,

heez... oh, no wonder.. was still thinking of bringing the kids to Orchard road one of this day to see the lightings.
maybe i will skip centrepoint tat area ? :p

happymum2b, frankly the walkway at centrepoint taxi stand has been under construction for sooooo long! 2 yrs n still its not completed....

I am bringing my son to take the flyer ride follow by xmas lighting on 7th dec~ AND I m prepared for a long walk n squeeze hee~

Augboyz,
me taking my kids to the flyer as well but it on the 6 Dec. Hubby co. family day n he got 4 free tix., or else very expensive..

augboyz - think we work in the same area... centrept MRT! :p scarely we are in the same COMPANY! :p

flyer - i just went with my family last weekend. 30mins just nice.... but really nothing much. like stuck in the lift for 30mins. hahaha

hi hi, have not pop in here for quite some time..
..flyer = stuck in the lift for 1/2 hrs..that's a cute description..think it will be nicer view by end 2009 when the 2 bridges at Marina & IR are completed..and of cos even nicer when Garden by the Bay is completed
happy.gif

dearie_e i got lobang to get cheaper tix but dun ask me fm where coz my fren got it for me
happy.gif

MTDT, cannot be coz~~~~ there is only 1 married mummy with 2yr old in my company hehehe... my company very small.

klcc, wb~~ aiya nvm lah, i wanna go coz wanna let my son have the experience, dun think will ever go again UNLESS its free ticket.

hi augboyz,

i'm working near your place, in between ctrpt & dhoby guat mrt, maybe we've bumped into each other when rushing to work..yeah construction everywhere but still quite nice lightings in town. Enjoy yr family day!

i heard there is a family annual pass thingy for flyer..unlimited ride except for some blackout period..but hor, who will want to take the flyer so many times a year..ha..and is not cheap lor, abt $160/family(2A + 2C) if not wrong

ling ling, where u going for the coming 2 weeks?

Leng leng, sorry, not my lobang wor~ and its actually fren's fren.

klcc, ya boy who wanna go on the ride n get stuck for 30mins lift ride so frequently? hahah~

i went flyer as now having 30% discount. if ont i also wont go. hehehe :p

Augboyz - ooh small co huh. mine is the "big" company at somerset. :p

KLCC - ya my frens also said to join the family pass. then say once join sure will go. then go during diff timing of the day. hahhha

usu price of $30 per adult... 3 trips wld make the card worthwhile liao. if hv older kid - think 2.5trip already gd
happy.gif

MDTD, ohhh~~ tt red red company har??? hee~

I just saw my ticket, bought through NTUC wor~ maybe u have frens working in NTUC n can get better deal?

Hi Mouseonhouse, welcome~

hee..still on flyer ah..i saw some promo on PA website..dun koe cheap or not..
http://one.pa.gov.sg
Anchorvale CC organising one on 21 Dec 08.
River Cruise, Singapore Flyer and Lunch. Bus transport provided : Pick up point at AVCC 8.45am and return trip to AVCC at about 2.00pm. $38 (with passion card)..worth???

Hihi mummies, has nt been reporting to this thread awhile....

AugBoyz, can i check how to get yr good deal at $20+ fm NTUC? Union memeber ah?
Thanks

hi lynn, sorry din see ur post n u found the ticket details~

I got my tix thru a fren's fren so dunno whether that fren works in NTUC or not.

oic~~~ haha I dunno anything abt this coz my fren asked so i say ok since we one whole gang going togehter :p Glad I managed to let all of you know of this good deal.

Forget to share with all of you about my "Quilty pleasure" had a dimsum buffet @Lao Beijing Novena Sq.

The food is good! Alhtough it's lacking of variety but it's worth of every penny. I only paid $13.45 (per person incl. drink of chinese tea, service tax and GST) Plus my 4 year old boy was free!

I ate xiao long bao, siomay, dumpling, noddle soup, hot & sour soup and many more! The almond dessert was freshy and nice!

Got to hv a gathering over there someday. But it's only weekdays and starts at 1:30-4pm. It is not a convenience time for some of working mums.

mikael,
re: dimsum buffet @Lao Beijing Novena Sq
i can take half day leave to go there..
happy.gif

let's arrange a date to feast there okie...

ariesan,
there's 20% off GNC's store items 1st week of the month,
I do not have enough orders to spree,
u may want to check out the overseas spree thread?
happy.gif

Dimsum @ lao Beijing... hey hey... wait til I came back leh..... but so far weight has increased 4 KG instead of going down
sad.gif
(

Augboyz : I'm in the homecountry now
happy.gif

happymum2b :

yup lite food but eat 'heavy " the same mahh
sad.gif

Augboys : yes to eat is to b happy but when we realized none of the clothes fit in then we will forget the happy eating :p

Hi mummies
apologies for intruding. I'm new to this thread. Need a favour from kind mummies living in Sengkang to advise on childcare centre in this area, esp Rivervale Drive. I intend to put my 19 mth old son in half day childcare starting next year (wonder if it's too late to register?) as my 2nd child is arriving nxt march.
any suggestions as to which childcare centre is good? thanks in advance for any input.

Back