Premature babies support group

xbliss,
i took tat lor.. but not working on me..
sad.gif

shelllow,
paige starrng ah.. scare scare~~~ ha....
the nanny want 100 more,make sure she really do another 100 worth of work..

shellow
congrats on finding a nanny! ex never mind. important is she must be good.

smiggleprincess
yes, they love to stretch and arch. it's a comfort position the last time i heard at the workshop at kkh. it's also known as splaying. in the long run, this will hinder their development of forward movements like crawling. so u need to help her by holding her hands in front of her, i.e. bring the hands to the centre in front. it aids in giving premies the sense of balance.

ai.. i cant believe like almost a yr ago, we had to do this for bryan all the time. time flies.. i am glad it does sometimes.

kkf
I read in the notes from the midwife - dun be too stress abt gaining weight. honestly gaining some weight is necessary for baby. how much - well differs from lady to lady.

dun worry abt it. what's impt is that both of u is healthy and doing fine. and u likely lose weight chasing 2 two kids ard in future ;)

Hi mummies, how's everybody? though haven't been posting but occasionally do scan thru' the forum. Congrats to kkf and daec
happy.gif

I've moved to Hong Kong. About one month already. Been busy with the transition. With the milk powder scandal in China, we are now taking stock of what we have consumed for the last 3 yrs!! So scary.. now there is milk powder shortage in HK for the imported brands. And they also limit the number of cans per customers. Luckily coco is at the stage where milk is not her main diet, just an addiction!!

mummies, how's all your precious little ones? Coco is 17mths now. Actually what do all of you do for babies at this age? Wow, she really takes up a lot of my energy.. i just cannot keep up with her. Sometimes i'm so tired i just let her run up and down the house while I sit there and watch her!!

hi lili
wow, envy u! moving all around! wish i could do that cos sg is sooo boring! yea, lucky for coco that milk is no longer her main diet, there's always DHL if necessary1

honestly i am dreading the day bryan starts to walk.. haha.. i think i will have to get a harness even in the house! at 17 months, i doubt they can sit longer than 15 min for an activity.. so i guess it's running around most of the time!

lili,
wow, so good, you are in 'Pearl of the Orient'
happy.gif
my d&d are about coco's age, aiyoh must follow them here and there so tiring lor
happy.gif
which part of HKG are you residing ?
happy.gif

xbliss..wahh.. u can self squeeze blocked ducts ah.. peifu... for me i xia bu liao shou :p

kkf..aahah.. u know something? yest went to hay diaries.. if u buy 5 x 200ml they provide a styrofoam cooler box..not bad leh... the ice inside didn't melt for a few hours...

jane, what i mean is that if blur parents like me bring the kid to GP/PD the doc might not be able to diagnose.. ahhaha

dm... ehehhe.. cute ws' pictures again!!! and 2 pools!!!

coco, congrats on moving to hk! ehhee..definitely better than china esp if u knows cantonese... yes..17 months old is a very tiring time for us..eehehhe...

didi,
shopping in bali is good. lots of things 2 buy. but cos of ws' condition, i hav no mood 2 shop! didn't buy anything 4 myself. on the last day, managed to grab a t-shirt 4 my nephew & niece & a fren cos she always buys things 4 ws.

lili,
is coco gg 2 sch alrdy? nev mind la, juz let her run ard & exhaust her energy so tat she can eat more & sleep earlier haha.

so sianz...yesterday night, woke up about 2 plus am. tried to get back to sleep, but later experienced some stomach discomfort, not sure what it was. It felt like the baby shifting hard, then spreading around the womb area, then the discomfort went down to pelvic area. I am not sure if its braxton (sorry dunno how to spell) contractions, cause its painless but not comfortable.

So today played safe called up my gynae clinic to ask. The admin asked me to go down.
sad.gif

Think with my histories, better be safe than sorry.

I think my worries had begun...sigh. Now going 20 weeks. Start of real worries...

Dm, bali has lots of things to buy??? I went there, nothing much to buy leh, except batik, art work etc.

lili, long time never hear from you, wow you in hongkong? Yesterday was telling hubby we shall go hong kong next year (if no flu epidemic).

smiggleprincess, not only premature babies, all babies love to stretch/strain a lot cause thats the way of stretching to go taller!

ok, dash disturbing liao, got to stop. update more when I am back from ann tan....sigh.

hope dr tan dun ask me to stitch up...;( cause it will be useless for me. I m very aware, cause for my previous two pregnancies I experience contractions with the cervix close, and nothing can stop my labor.

lili
thanks!

wah so gd can move ard countries.

same here. I just sit one corner and watch her. no point shadow her, coz she really move ard everywhere heheh.

ya, my Yilin also stretching here and there till face red red.. so cute..

oh i tried kangaroo care.. nice...
happy.gif
but got 1 nurse ask me not to kangaroo or even.. carry her out of the incubator. she said they won´t grow when out of incubator.. hmm? i know tat. tats y they gotta be in the incubator till 1.5kg. but i think parent´s love and hug play a big part too rite...and she suggested to just lift her up in the incubator with my hands.. please lor.. Yilin a bit struggling when the nurse demo to me.. her limbs were all spread out and she looked stunt.. alamak.... then i still asked her wrap her for me to carry.. funny nurse.. or she lazy..??

kkf,
jiayou, ask your princess to hold on tight...hope u r ok
happy.gif

kkf,
yes, do update us of any progress. dun worry, prob it's cos u can't sleep, so tend 2 b more sensitive
happy.gif

didi & kkf,
got leh, i tot there r a lot of stuff 2 buy. sandals, clothes, etc. but i dun hav mood 2 shop then la. went to matahari dept store, got q cheap stuff, it's like the oriental dept store we hav in s'pore years ago.

okie gg lunch... oh, me booked bangkok trip with hubby alone only yr end
happy.gif

dm,
wow, so good, hmm.... you really loves travelling
happy.gif
can get the water bottle for ws at bangkok
happy.gif

yan

it must be a joy watching yilin grow day by day. when bryan hit 1.5kg and was stable on room air (while in incubator), nurses allowed me to hold already. just that he had to be really wrapped up for warmth.

i really dun think holding the bb while she is in incubator sounds comfy for the bb.. i can imagine them splaying out and really in shock!!!! like moving them out of their comfort zone.. last time bryan always fidgetted n looked uncomfy when nurse adjusted him a lot..

kkf

cannot say anything to comfort u cos i know the fear is so real. keep trusting, keep praying, keep believing, keep talking to baby.

bloom
the blocked ducts were ROCK hard and caused SO much pain i had to get them out!!! i literally used 2 palms to manual squeeze... maybe take about 15 min then it come out... after that the relieve but also super pain at the area i squeeze.. i think the fear of that will keep me pumping diligently for next bb..

hello mummies

my gynae did a check, she said everything is fine, baby weight above average (good due to my premature labor histories). she gave me pills to relax womb, and i got to pop hormone pills twice daily.

She will see me in two weeks time.

Praying hard, now is crucial weeks for me for the following 4 weeks (20-24)...

I am thinking of crossing the 24 weeks first, then aim further, 28 weeks, 32 weeks blar blar.

sad.gif
it is really a stressful pregnancy.

xbliss,
yes...enjoy looking at her.. every movement, every sound she make.. i feel so good
happy.gif

i dunno wat nnurse was thinking to give such suggestion. crazy.. if she will to be carried tat way by people, i dun think she herself will feel good also wat.. so insercure..

kkf,
dun give yourself too much stress, u will be fine.. dun count the days, tat will make you more stressful.. divert your attention to your dash...

kkf
that sounds gd. U and gynae taking steps to deal with the pregnancy proactively.

havent choosen a gynae coz arguing with hubby abt it. meanwhile hubby is giving me stress AGAIN and I am wondering how to get thru this. So much so I have lotsa bad thots abt the pregnancy.I think stress was a big factor in my high bld pressure.

Daec, same here. I have been having bad tots too.

Sometimes, I think I shd jus be contended with dash, and dun put myself or baby in danger...

I dun have to go thru all these if I am not pregnant. But yesterday, I saw a little gal running about in my gynae clinic, somehow, I really wish I have a little gal running about too.
happy.gif

Looking forward.

Thanks yan, i dunno leh, maybe my mum and in laws take turns to come my house, so dash is always with them, so most of the time i am with myself, so tend to think negatively. I am trying to read books now...

kkf
yes I think that too. Its good u have that 'looking forward' feeling. me not yet. I also worry I will miss out with Nada as 2busy later..

same for me. sometimes Nada is too often with my parents, then I am with myself or trying to do the biz which is not moving yet. I went to see 3-4 customers but didnt clinch the deal.

well take it day by day..

Yan, be nasty..next time when that nurse is not on duty..u ask the other nurse (act blur) saying that u dont understand why 'the other nurse' said cannot (but if they ask u which nurse say canot rem the face lah :p)

xbliss..hhahaah... i rem last time i always squeeze till blue black..self abuse.. :p lets hope for next child it will be fullterm so can latch on immediately!

kkf... good that dr tan said everything is ok..maybe now u join dash in his games with ur parents/in laws or read some lighthearted (not too funi though) chick flick? dont read horror/sad stories... ..now just talk more to ur bb .. u will make it!
happy.gif

daec.. sorry just now my colleague and ask me for sppt in some matters so din chat with u... really cham hor..if its outside stress like job still can change job or whatever..but when it comes from that someone who is supposedly ur dearest..... i think if ever i got pregnant again, i will remove some pp from my msn... those 'frens' who move into sales lines ..ahahhaa...

good morning mummies

oh happy birthday to all the october kids

lili
happy.gif

oh you are in HK now? been a while since i see coco sweet smile. is your blog updated?

kkf
dash bday next week hehe, any plans? and don't think too much ah.

bloom
its ok, i had to go off too-avoid someone ;) dearest one has superbad temper. this time must protect myself from him, and reduce contact when he bad temper. no choice. bit hard tho.

have to reduce source of stress..

kkf
how abt doing yoga for pregnancy ? can get dvd. its said to be beneficial and can be relaxing. Or if you wanna join a class - we cld together. cld be pricey but maybe its gd to get out and meet other mums.

Nutrition and Lifestyle News: Yoga During Pregnancy Can Benefit Mom, Baby
Practicing yoga while pregnant can help mothers-to-be relax but, better than that, it may also reduce complications of childbirth and improve the birth weight of babies, according to results of a new study from India. A team of researchers recruited 169 pregnant women trained in yoga and 166 other expectant women who got routine prenatal care and served as controls. The group that did yoga spent an hour a day doing various loosening exercises and practicing yoga postures, relaxation, deep breathing exercises and meditation. The yoga group had only 14 percent premature deliveries compared to 29 percent in the control group; women in the yoga group also had lower rates of pregnancy-related high blood pressure. Yoga may improve pregnancy outcome by increasing blood flow to the placenta, lowering transfer of maternal stress hormones and delaying the signals that trigger the onset of labor. The study was reported in the April 2005 issue of the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. As long as women have no medical or obstetric complications, daily exercise is recommended during pregnancy – just don’t get overheated and make sure you’re well hydrated. Pregnant women should stop exercising if they become dizzy or develop a headache, chest pain or pain or swelling in the calves.
Source: Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, April 2005

daec... i did yoga when i was pregnant... at la vida loft at tanjong pagar.... the good thingn abt this place is tat hb can join in FOC (she will let hb have a slot too!)... does not seem to have in stopping my pregnancy complications though :p

bloom
heheh hb free! gd ah.
yeah lor all things is maybe can help. is not guarantee one. also thk many factors play a part, tackle one but another maynot be tackled.

even come across a article stretching will help prevent pre-eclampsia. walking not enuff. must stretch!

bloom
think again - various yoga poses meant for diff purpose. wonder if they did the ones meant for high bld ?

i've been attending yoga lessons for a few yrs. my last instructor did say certain pose is gd 2 reduce high blood pressure. sad 2 say, i still kenna pre-eclampsia (ie. high blood pressure) during my pregnancy. but i did not dare 2 try those pose at tat time la..

Hi jane, yes, dash's birthday is next wednesday!
happy.gif
wow time flies, he is 3 years old, and it has been 3 years liao! wow.

we will be doing a celebration for him this saturday (his chinese birthday). Our two families will get together to have mini buffet and cake cutting. Have prepared presents for dash to open.

On the actual day, hubby not able to take leave, so dun think we can do much, maybe will ask hubby to buy swensens back for the family to feast out with yummy ice cream.

daec, I will very much want to do yoga or other exercises, but with premature labor histories (esp two), i am not suppose to do any form of exercise. It is best i just sit or lie down, especially during this stage 20 weeks onwards.

bloom, i tell you, horror stuff is my favorite. But I realise my heart cannot take it nowadays. haha. I think i cannot watch or read those.

Life can't be more boring than this...sigh.
sad.gif

But i think when i go back to work, i will kinda miss these boring days! haha.

aiyo, see lar, i use my sis nickname and password to order something, in the end forgot to change back...i m kkf.

hi kkf,

haha.. yes it is indeed boring when u are supposed to be resting. i'm celebrating bryan's birthday this sunday, his actual day! very excited.. first birthday for him. i think he will enjoy the company and blur blur go through it not even knowing what it's for! haha.. but the first time mummy is very excited lor!

jane
thanks for well wishes!

bloom
squeeze til blue black?!?! err!!! a bit too much right?

kkf & xbliss,
happy bday to dash & bryan..v bz with work these few days.. everyday is like fighting war .. so better give my wishes now b4 i 4get
happy.gif

enjoy the bday celebrations & post pics
happy.gif

good morning mummies

xbliss
times flies hor, one year ago, you were posting here about bryan progress in KK. today you are sharing with us on his one year old bday celebration
happy.gif
pat pat, you have work very hard over the last 300+ days. Have fun and do post pic to share with us here ;)

kkf
haha i notice both dash and bryan is 27 weekers and both Oct birthday boy
happy.gif

I see, siang 2nd bday my lao gong also working hence we had a simple celebration for him on his actual day then held a mac bday party bash for him before that
happy.gif
, actually, i think all our kids wants is to be with us everyday and they will be very happy.

May both boys be always happy, healthy and wise and have lots of guardian angels around them

xbliss, happy birthday to bryan in advance as well!

i understand how you feel! i was very excited during dash's 1st and 2nd birthdays as well. now bor bian, can't do anything, can only have simple celebration...

thanks jane and dm for the wishes.

kkf
I guess books are the way to go then. hmm how abt stretching though ? like arts - how abt painting or crafts ? ehhehe knit a cap for the babe ;)

Happy birthday to Dash
happy.gif

DM
I c..yeah lor when the thing happend, i also scard to do anything but just rest.

hi mummies..

been awhile since i posted anything here.. but i do cm by often to read e posts..

bdae wishes to dash n bryan too..

read abt the yoga.. ya its gd.. but dunno if apt for preggie mummies who has existing complications. may not be gd if u suddenly start.. better if u'v been practising for awhile..

arvin's jus had his 9 mth assessment..
wt=7.34kg
ht=65cm
small small bb.. but all else is well..

we went yestrday to hv an echo done coz prvt paed said heard murmmur.. so referred to kk paed who then referred us to cardio..

funny tt kk din pick up the mummur all these while. we hav been going for e paed visits regularly.. hubby was anoyed abt tis.. but all is ok nw.. e echo came out tt no structural prob.. so heng.. all gd.
happy.gif

hi mummies
wow so many oct bbies here!!! thanks for all the well wishes and happy birthday to all the oct babies!!

kkf
i can take down bryan's decor and put up at ur place if u wan! heee.. just paste! lemme know.
i like his new photoshoot. got action one! and the incredible tee!

jane
yarrr, how time flies. i will always remember when dear jane made mistake and call me on hp saying bryan transferred to SCN (when he was still stuck in nicu!).. that must had been the happiest moment and until today i thank god for that joke cos it never fail to remind me that miracles do happen!! and i believe they do!! thanks so much for reading all my sob and crap stories here for the past 1 yr!

hi all

kkf,
hang on there.... stay positive....ok...

kkf, xbliss,
happy birthday to dash & bryan...
1777473.gif

xbliss,
when is bryan's bd?? so i can update it in our table...
happy.gif

here's the updated table...
any error or anything to add on, let me know..
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Baby's DOB</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Birth Weight</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Length of Stay </TD></TR><TR><TD>kkf's mom</TD><TD>15-Nov-78</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1000g+</TD><TD>27</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chloegal</TD><TD>2-Jan-05</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>775g</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>NICU-3mths, SCN-1mth </TD></TR><TR><TD>mich</TD><TD>31-Jan-05</TD><TD>Boy&amp;Boy</TD><TD>600g&amp;720g</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>NICU&amp;SCN-3.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>precious_one</TD><TD>6-Feb-05</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>710g</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>NICU-5mths 28 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>yvonne (voncm)</TD><TD>24-Aug-05</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1480g</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>NICU-8wks, SCN-3wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>kkf</TD><TD>15-Oct-05</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1140g</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>NICU+SCN-2mths 3 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>disneymickey</TD><TD>25-Feb-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1450g</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>NICU-2.5wks, SCN-0.5wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>naddy (telly)</TD><TD>16-Mar-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1136g</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>NICU-2wks, SCN-4wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>stressed</TD><TD>31-May-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1890g</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>NICU-13days </TD></TR><TR><TD>costa</TD><TD>22-Jun-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>750g</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>NICU-14wks, SCN-8wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>luana</TD><TD>18-Jul-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1164g</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>NICU-27days, SCN-53days </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheaky</TD><TD>5-Aug-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1900g</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>2wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>jane (neoah)</TD><TD>12-Aug-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>985g</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>NICU-2mths, SCN-1mth </TD></TR><TR><TD>jacelyn tey</TD><TD>14-Aug-06</TD><TD>Boy&amp;Boy</TD><TD>1510g&amp;1190g</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>57 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummylian</TD><TD>7-Sep-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1034g</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>NICU-38days SCN-20days </TD></TR><TR><TD>chloegal</TD><TD>21-Sep-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2000g</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>SCN- 5 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>puppyduppy</TD><TD>16-Oct-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1140g</TD><TD>29</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bloom</TD><TD>15-Nov-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1810g</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>SCN-22days </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD>13-Dec-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2185g</TD><TD>33</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>myfab</TD><TD>14-Dec-06</TD><TD>Girl&amp;Girl</TD><TD>1118g &amp; 780g</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>3mths&amp;4mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>lindah</TD><TD>4-Feb-07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>680g</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>5mths 18 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>didi</TD><TD>18-Feb-07</TD><TD>Boy&amp;Boy</TD><TD>1520g &amp; 1610g</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>4.5wks&amp;9wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>amy</TD><TD>15-Apr-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>641g</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>80 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili</TD><TD>30-Apr-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1400g</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>6 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>flora</TD><TD>18-May-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2334g</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>SCN-2 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>daec</TD><TD>18-May-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1015g</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>48days </TD></TR><TR><TD>picky</TD><TD>1-Aug-07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>850g</TD><TD>26</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>alicia</TD><TD>3-Oct-07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1500g</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>SCN-21 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>jewel</TD><TD>9-Oct-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>45 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaowanzi</TD><TD>31-Oct-07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>635g</TD><TD>26</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookiemz</TD><TD>14-Nov-07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2260g</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>SCN-8 days </TD></TR><TR><TD>fairylander</TD><TD>15-Nov-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1628g</TD><TD>36</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>strawberry</TD><TD>16-Dec-07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1239g</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>NICU-52days </TD></TR><TR><TD>mimeole</TD><TD>28-Dec-07</TD><TD></TD><TD>1520g</TD><TD>31</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sweet_rose</TD><TD>8-Jan-08</TD><TD>Boy&amp;Boy</TD><TD>2100g &amp; 2100g</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>SCN-1 day </TD></TR><TR><TD>smiggleprincess</TD><TD>8-Apr-08</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>810g</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>NICU-4mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>shelllow</TD><TD>2-Jul-08</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1180g</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>NICU-34days SCN-30days </TD></TR><TR><TD>yan(bless)</TD><TD>12-Aug-08</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>812g</TD><TD>26</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xbliss</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>925g</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>NICU-1mth SCN-1mth </TD></TR><TR><TD>irenelovej</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1600g</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>NICU-3wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>geraldine</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy&amp;Girl</TD><TD>1500g &amp; 1700g</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>NICU-6wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>adeline lee</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>815g</TD><TD>29</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinety</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1300g</TD><TD>31</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

good morning mummies

hello xiaowanzi
happy.gif

how's everything? been a while since i see u on forum? busy?

hi xbliss
hahaha. :p pai say pai say. yeah i always remember that too. well. the mummies here have tahan all my long winded tales here for the past 2 years plus :p... its good to find a place where what we voice out is being understood hor :p

bryan has done you proud so far
happy.gif
he is really a brave boy.

hi ryan mummy
thanks for updating the table. can you PM me the spreadsheet please? i think a few of them (Like pinety) i do not have it in my list
happy.gif
thanks so much.

hehe bryan is turning one year old this coming sunday ie 12 Oct ;) - xbliss i am right hor keke (sotong jane :p)

good afternnon mummies,
long time no post liao being bz taking care of cathrina she hyper active nowadays buay tahan.

xbliss,
happy birthday in advance for bryan.

kkf,
stay positive u can make it dun worry too much.

xbliss thanks! i am celebrating dash's birthday tomorrow, a day advance of you. haha, cause his actual birthday on wednesday, so we decided to bring forward. Tomorrow is his chinese birthday.
we are inviting both side parents only, so dun think need decors. haha.

thanks mummies for all the birthday wishes to dash.

daec, haha, will try to find something to do.

thanks for all the encouragements! will hang in there. really looking forward to having my baby violet in my arms.
happy.gif

hi all,
my baby Yilin is out of the incubator today.. at last!! she weighs 1555kg today. so not used to it to see her not in the incubator. but really happy about it.

i tried kangaroo her a few times, she enjoyed it. but sometime position not right, she will move a little and make some funny noise... if correct position, she will sleep till mouth open big big, so cute..
happy.gif

hi jane,
pai seh.. i dun know how to PM spreadsheet leh... why dun u PM me then I can email to you??
happy.gif

hi yan,
congrats on ur gal being out of the incubator..... soon she wld be back home..
happy.gif

daec..errr.r..the one that i went for is pre natal yoga..the instructor regina appears in channelnewsasia on some interview before... (not those teaching yoga in the morning..)

koppi? hahaha..kkf...??? i tell u, i LOVE horror stories..but long time never read books liao.. i only read..cannot watch (timid)..ahhaha happy bd to dash! 3 YO liao!

xbliss..wahh..how big scale is the first birthday??? me siow liao.. squeeze till blue black..but seems to be common ..:p happy 1st bd to bryan!!!

mimeole, 7+kg sounds good!
happy.gif

yan, congrats on yiling being out of the incubator..got pic of her sleeping on ur chest with her mouth open big big? sur will be a cute shot!
happy.gif

thanks nana and bloom, got picture but far away, cannot see the mouth.the nurse used my handphone to take the pic, so not very clear.

Back