Pregnant or something else?

Alpea

Has anyone experienced this? Late period, brown spotting and negative pregnancy test? My p was late few days and on e due date I’m supppsed to receive my p but ended getting brown spotting instead. It’s has been 2 days of brown spotting and no blood or flow. My p has always been regular 28 to 30 days. Have been trying to conceive though and this ‘missed/delayed’ p w/o flow.

Testing for pregnancy once but negative. Planning to see e gynae soon. I’m v worried. Pls do share your experience so I’ll know if this considered normal. TQ!

I had similar experience once..went to see gynae and was told i probably didn't ovulate properly that month...my menses came back after awhile and everything was back on track again..

I had similar experience once..went to see gynae and was told i probably didn't ovulate properly that month...my menses came back after awhile and everything was back on track again..

Icic.. were u given any medi to induce menses for that month? How long u waited for menses to come?

Icic.. were u given any medi to induce menses for that month? How long u waited for menses to come?
Nope..none required. I just waited for the old blood to wash out (brown spotting). I think my menses came back after a couple of weeks.

Has anyone experienced this? Late period, brown spotting and negative pregnancy test? My p was late few days and on e due date I’m supppsed to receive my p but ended getting brown spotting instead. It’s has been 2 days of brown spotting and no blood or flow. My p has always been regular 28 to 30 days. Have been trying to conceive though and this ‘missed/delayed’ p w/o flow.

Testing for pregnancy once but negative. Planning to see e gynae soon. I’m v worried. Pls do share your experience so I’ll know if this considered normal. TQ!

Hi Dear, Don't stress yourself.

I also missed my period 2-3days and test, negative result. I tried again after 1week and still negative. So I already put the negative thoughts that's my period maybe delay due to stress. After 2weeks didn't turn up, I tested again with one clear line another fading line. So of course we will think negative first right cause we don't want to put hopes. Then I started feel pain and having nausea, that's where I go polyclinic and have a checked. Yes positive answer!

I heard brown spotting sometimes it's because it's an early developing. Relax, don't stress yourself.

Try check again in 2weeks time if it doesn't appear. Meanwhile avoid pineapples and those intake which can cause early miscarriage.

Hi Dear, Don't stress yourself.

I also missed my period 2-3days and test, negative result. I tried again after 1week and still negative. So I already put the negative thoughts that's my period maybe delay due to stress. After 2weeks didn't turn up, I tested again with one clear line another fading line. So of course we will think negative first right cause we don't want to put hopes. Then I started feel pain and having nausea, that's where I go polyclinic and have a checked. Yes positive answer!

I heard brown spotting sometimes it's because it's an early developing. Relax, don't stress yourself.

Try check again in 2weeks time if it doesn't appear. Meanwhile avoid pineapples and those intake which can cause early miscarriage.

Thank you for sharing :) I have been spotting for 3 days including this morning and noted tt it is slightly more than previous 2 days. I highly doubt I could be pregnant. A month back I went to see this tcm who specializes in gynae and she have me some meds to improve my condition. Coincidentally after taking for 2 weeks, my p got delayed. I’m not sure if it’s e ‘side effects’. Anyway will check with my tcm on this.

Back