Pre and Post Natal Massage

raeemummy

Hello! Just wanna find out if there's a trend of more mummies going for pre & post natal massages? And are any of you mummies out there going for these massages?

Hello! Just wanna find out if there's a trend of more mummies going for pre & post natal massages? And are any of you mummies out there going for these massages?

Hi, yes! I just had my post natal massage last week! I did not know about it at first, but luckily my massage lady Diana was able to squeeze a slot out for me. Personally, I find it really good since I'm on BF and the massage really helps to clear up the blocked ducts! If you are interested to find out more, feel free to PM me. :)

I just signed up post natal. Did a few rounds of post natal. Let me know if you need any contacts, i have compiled a list of them.

Pre-natal really helps me to get over the water retention and sore back. Thank god I didnt have terrible pain etc, only aches whenever i exercise.

It really helps a lot! Help me to sleep better too. :)

Hi, yes! I just had my post natal massage last week! I did not know about it at first, but luckily my massage lady Diana was able to squeeze a slot out for me. Personally, I find it really good since I'm on BF and the massage really helps to clear up the blocked ducts! If you are interested to find out more, feel free to PM me. :)

Hi may i know the contact.

I just signed up post natal. Did a few rounds of post natal. Let me know if you need any contacts, i have compiled a list of them.

Pre-natal really helps me to get over the water retention and sore back. Thank god I didnt have terrible pain etc, only aches whenever i exercise.

Hi any good pre/postnatal to recommend?

Hi Ladies,

I just join this forum and tot of sharing my cousin's experience with Healing Hands Therapeutic Massage. My cousin took the Prenatal and Post Natal Massage Packages with them last month.
She told me that the Founder, Mdm Zuria did 5 Sessions of Prenatal Massage for her. After her 1st Session with Mdm Zuria, she told me that it was the best Prenatal massage she had ever had. My cousin signed up the 7 Days Post Natal Massage and the result was amazing and its really worth for the price she had paid for. Her tummy really shrink a lot and she lose weight as well. Their prices are reasonable with good services and great results. You can contact Mdm Zuria at 8751 6141. I already signed up 7 Sessions for Prenatal Massage with Mdm Zuria and can't wait for my 1st Prenatal Session with her next week. I will be signing up for the 7 Days Post Natal Massage Package with her next month as my EDD is in September 2019. You can view all the testimonials from her customers if you google search 'Prenatal & Postnatal Massage By Mdm Zuria'. I hope this info that I have shared will help you ladies find the best therapist for Prenatal and Postnatal Massage too. Cheers;)

Hi! can I know the postnatal massage contact? and if there is so recommendation also will be very helpful!

Hi! can I know the postnatal massage contact? and if there is so recommendation also will be very helpful!
Hi Ladies,

I just join this forum and tot of sharing my cousin's experience with Healing Hands Therapeutic Massage. My cousin took the Prenatal and Post Natal Massage Packages with them last month.
She told me that the Founder, Mdm Zuria did 5 Sessions of Prenatal Massage for her. After her 1st Session with Mdm Zuria, she told me that it was the best Prenatal massage she had ever had. My cousin signed up the 7 Days Post Natal Massage and the result was amazing and its really worth for the price she had paid for. Her tummy really shrink a lot and she lose weight as well. Their prices are reasonable with good services and great results. You can contact Mdm Zuria at 8751 6141. I already signed up 7 Sessions for Prenatal Massage with Mdm Zuria and can't wait for my 1st Prenatal Session with her next week. I will be signing up for the 7 Days Post Natal Massage Package with her next month as my EDD is in September 2019. You can view all thetestimonials from her customers if you google search 'Prenatal & Postnatal Massage By Mdm Zuria'. I hope this info that I have shared will help you ladies find the best therapist for Prenatal and Postnatal Massage too.Cheers;)

By the way, heard a friend of mine recommend Postnatal Massage Singapore (PNSG) for their prenatal and postnatal massage... heard they will provide customised binder which quite helpful for shaping tummy back into size. ust wondering anyone heard of or used their service before?

By the way, heard a friend of mine recommend Postnatal Massage Singapore (PNSG) for their prenatal and postnatal massage... heard they will provide customised binder which quite helpful for shaping tummy back into size. ust wondering anyone heard of or used their service before?

I had friends who took Post Natal Singapore, but their package are very basic. Just 1 hour massage with binding. That's all. You should check out Healing Hands Therapeutic Massage. The Founder, Mdm Zuria herself will be doing personally for Prenatal & Postnatal Massage. My cousin took her package and the result is amazing. Her postnatal treatments are very detailed compared to other post natal companies like PN Singapore and MummyBellies. You should watsapp her at 8751 6141 to know more or you can read her testimonials at Google search for Prenatal & Postnatal Massage by Mdm Zuria. She also have a website www.healinghandstherapeutic.com

She told me that the Founder, Mdm Zuria did 5 Sessions of Prenatal Massage for her. After her 1st Session with Mdm Zuria, she told me that it was the best Prenatal massage she had ever had. My cousin signed up the 7 Days Post Natal Massage and the result was amazing and it's really worth for the price she had paid for. Her tummy really shrinks a lot and she loses weight as well. Their prices are reasonable with good services and great results. You can contact Mdm Zuria at 8751 6141. I already signed up 7 Sessions for Prenatal Massage with Mdm Zuria and can't wait for my 1st Prenatal Session with her next week. I will be signing up for the 7 Days Post Natal Massage Package with her next month as my EDD is in September 2019. You can view all the testimonials from her customers if you google search 'Prenatal & Postnatal Massage By Mdm Zuria'. I hope this info that I have shared will help you ladies find the best therapist for Prenatal and Postnatal Massage too.Cheers;)

To me, her prices are reasonable with all the spa set up and many treatments that she included in the postnatal package. She even gave free gifts as well. I can't wait to start my prenatal massage with Mdm Zuria next week. And will be signing up her postnatal package as well..my cousin told me that her breast hot stones therapy and breast massage was really good and helps her with the blocked ducts and increase her milk flow. My cousin also told me that by her 3rd session, she saw visible results. Her tummy shrinks significantly and she loses weight as well. Mdm Zuria gave a new set of traditional wrap binders to all her customers. You should check her services. I am really looking forward to my pre & postnatal massage. Cheers..

Hi raeemummy,

She told me that the Founder, Mdm Zuria did 5 Sessions of Prenatal Massage for her. After her 1st Session with Mdm Zuria, she told me that it was the best Prenatal massage she had ever had. My cousin signed up the 7 Days Post Natal Massage and the result was amazing and its really worth for the price she had paid for. Her tummy really shrink a lot and she lose weight as well. Their prices are reasonable with good services and great results. You can contact Mdm Zuria at 8751 6141. I already signed up 7 Sessions for Prenatal Massage with Mdm Zuria and can't wait for my 1st Prenatal Session with her next week. I will be signing up for the 7 Days Post Natal Massage Package with her next month as my EDD is in September 2019. You can view all thetestimonials from her customers if you google search 'Prenatal & Postnatal Massage By Mdm Zuria'. I hope this info that I have shared will help you ladies find the best therapist for Prenatal and Postnatal Massage too.Cheers;)

To me, her prices are reasonable with all the spa set up and many treatments that she included in the postnatal package. She even gave free gifts as well. I can't wait to start my prenatal massage with Mdm Zuria next week. And will be signing up her postnatal package as well..my cousin told me that her breast hot stones therapy and breast massage was really good and helps her with the blocked ducts and increase her milk flow. My cousin also told me that by her 3rd session, she saw visible results. Her tummy shrinks significantly and she loses weight as well. Mdm Zuria gave a new set of traditional wrap binders to all her customers. You should check her services. I am really looking forward to my pre & postnatal massage. Cheers..

To me, her prices are reasonable with all the spa set up and many treatments that she included in the postnatal package. She even gave free gifts as well. I can't wait to start my prenatal massage with Mdm Zuria next week. And will be signing up her postnatal package as well..my cousin told me that her breast hot stones therapy and breast massage was really good and helps her with the blocked ducts and increase her milk flow. My cousin also told me that by her 3rd session, she saw visible results. Her tummy shrinks significantly and she loses weight as well. Mdm Zuria gave a new set of traditional wrap binders to all her customers. You should really check her services. I am really looking forward to my pre & postnatal massage with Mdm Zuria... Cheers..

Hi all, just want to share my personal experience with Diana. I booked her for post natal massage 2 months before my EDD. After I delivered, I texted her and we arranged to start massage the following week. One day before, she told me she had fever hence couldn't come. After a few days, I asked if she was feeling better and we arranged to start the next week. On the day itself, she didn't come and was uncontactable. Until today, she remained uncontactable. My messages were unread and calls couldn't go through. However when I used another phone to call, it could go through. My number could have been blocked.

I engaged another massage lady in the end. I booked Diana as she was highly recommended in this forum but the experience was unpleasant. Just stating my own experience factually here so that other mummies could make an informed decision when choosing a massage lady.

Can try Aunty Yati (93838749). Her price i think is one of the cheapest. I took the 7days package that cost $460. First day tummy binding can see the difference already.

Watywahab it seems thay every reply you share with every post is on Healing Hands Therapurtic Massage. It is clearly copy and paste and your not new to this form at all. You're obviously posting with intention to promote only this business, it's not genuine.
My experience with the owner Mdm Zuria was not pleasant. She's very unprofessional cancelling on me 2 times (both times last minute right before my appontment) without me ever getting my massage and she still had the cheek to collect money from me as deposit, as security I don't cancel on her last minute.

Back