Plz plz advice!! Faint line..worried

I am 4 days away from my due period. But I saw a very very faint line 2 days back. However the line has been getting fainter. How Long do u wait for the result to show before its assumed as ‘evaporation line’?

I’ve been experiencing cramps and started feeling nauseous alr. Been reading up but it should be doubling every 48 hours but today, the line is still very very faint. Cld it be chemical pregnancy.?? Cld it be etopic pregnancy?? Wana wait till my due date but every day seems like forever..

Any1 has similar case and yet a successful pregnancy..?? After 2 consecutive MC, I am jz so so paranoid. All I do is read up more and more and more. Till I don’t think I can ingest anymore info.

I am 4 days away from my due period. But I saw a very very faint line 2 days back. However the line has been getting fainter. How Long do u wait for the result to show before its assumed as ‘evaporation line’?

I’ve been experiencing cramps and started feeling nauseous alr. Been reading up but it should be doubling every 48 hours but today, the line is still very very faint. Cld it be chemical pregnancy.?? Cld it be etopic pregnancy?? Wana wait till my due date but every day seems like forever..

Any1 has similar case and yet a successful pregnancy..?? After 2 consecutive MC, I am jz so so paranoid. All I do is read up more and more and more. Till I don’t think I can ingest anymore info.

Just sharing .

A faint line = pregnant , very early stage .
The line might become thinner ,lighter for that week .
It might not equal to a unnormal pregnancy.
Go for a Beta hcg test.

Happened to my wife .Her period was supposed to be on 15March 17. She checked a few days before 15march and result was a faint line. We also check for a few more times on different brands of test kits over the next few days.we were very scared then as she just had ectopic pregnancy in September16. We we're not expecting this as we have arranged for ivf in may17.
In the end ,went to kkh test bhcg .value was Good and doubled along the days . There was also spotting along the way .

Now our son is 3+month old.
Stay positive and all the best .

Just sharing .

A faint line = pregnant , very early stage .
The line might become thinner ,lighter for that week .
It might not equal to a unnormal pregnancy.
Go for a Beta hcg test.

Happened to my wife .Her period was supposed to be on 15March 17. She checked a few days before 15march and result was a faint line. We also check for a few more times on different brands of test kits over the next few days.we were very scared then as she just had ectopic pregnancy in September16. We we're not expecting this as we have arranged for ivf in may17.
In the end ,went to kkh test bhcg .value was Good and doubled along the days . There was also spotting along the way .

Now our son is 3+month old.
Stay positive and all the best .

Congratz first of all, always so endearing to hear a successful outcome. Wishing u guys a beautiful parenthood journey.

I am also getting paranoid abt chemical or ectopic pregnancy. I seem to be getting AF cramps on and off. Since AF is supposed to be due on the 10, have decided to wait for it b4 gg down for beta test. I am still so worried and reading non stop but Guess if it’s meant to be, it will. Thank you for ur reply, it gave me some hope.

Hi @blissfullife

last night i did a check on cheapo test kit and saw a faint line. this morning did 3 stick but bfn. i also having the same doubt as u now

Hi @blissfullife

last night i did a check on cheapo test kit and saw a faint line. this morning did 3 stick but bfn. i also having the same doubt as u now

My line got darker. But since I am having cramps, I went to kkh clinic..did scan, can see nothing..3weeks6days..any1 scan this early before..?? They did beta blood test..going to go back this Sunday for 2nd test to see if there is any significant increase..the doc did warn me if I see nothing, I might be more worried..feeling so dazed now

My line got darker. But since I am having cramps, I went to kkh clinic..did scan, can see nothing..3weeks6days..any1 scan this early before..?? They did beta blood test..going to go back this Sunday for 2nd test to see if there is any significant increase..the doc did warn me if I see nothing, I might be more worried..feeling so dazed now
3 week too early to see anything, 6 week should be able to see and hear. Heartbeat . I dun recommend to go in so early to see, waste money only

3 week too early to see anything, 6 week should be able to see and hear. Heartbeat . I dun recommend to go in so early to see, waste money only

Yea she did warn me. Now I feel more cramps. Could it be cuz of the vaginal scan? I should have let nature take it course but I wanted to do the sticky test and all. End up getting the beta test only. Think I kind of like tired alr getting so worried up. Will let nature take its course. Hopefully the sun comparison will show that it’s going on smoothly. Hope to update good news. Thank you lady.

Back