Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

Dear all,

I have tried many slimming methods and programs before but nothing really worked for me until I started TRA 6 months ago and lose around 14kg.

If you are also like me, have tried many things but no succeed, give yourself one last chance and try TRA!

I am the laziest person around and I love to eat! so if I can lose weight, I believe anyone can lose weight!

Going to try TR90 and hope to lose more weight and be more healthy!

If you would like to find out more on TR90, can contact me @97292008

Cheers! & let's Gambetta together to be slim & healthy! ;P

So exciting! Today is D Day! Order for TR90!

I had lost 11 kg under TRA and health improved greatly for me n my MIL. She is looking forward to a even healthier her with TR90, after experiencing how TRA improved her health! I am confident that with TR90, my MIL will celebrate her 70th bday nxt year in the pink of health!

Don't wait. Call me at 82226291 or email me at [email protected] for the shortcut to good health. Lets embark on this journey together.

Hi everyone,

Updated remaining stocks:

1) ageLOC R2 (exp Mar/Apr '14) @ $110

2) Lifepak (exp Sep '14) @ $100

3) G3 @ $48 / bottle

Contact me @ 97457094 or email @ [email protected] to deal.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Wei Ting, one full package of TRA consists of 3 mths supply of items, (~$2k+)
why not consider getting one mth of TRA supply at a time (1/3 of $2k or even less), more affordable.
U can come here to check occassionally there are pple letting go of their mthly supply.

Alternatively u can consider getting the seperate items one at a time, within yr means, till u complete the set?
Hope it helps.

Kateykitten: thanks for your advice, I'll check this site out more often.
One thing is, does TRA has side effects? My health has not been very well n I'm currently under hosp doctor's medication. Considering TRA after I complete my medication.

Hello,
Helping my friend to sell off one mth supply of TRA at $600.
She urgently needs the money for her children's education.

Can MSG me at 9729 2008 or leave me a PM.

Thank you!

Hi,

I'm selling my herbalife products due to I need to clear off some space at home urgently for my baby cot.
Products expiry date is late 2014.

Pls pm me if u r interested.

hi,

letting go of 1 box of trim shakes (10 sachets plus 2 sachets) at $40.

Contact me at 91157111

Sep_2013_TRA_Promo.jpg
OMG! TRA having a super great deal promotion from 19sept to 31Oct. Buy TRA and get free ageLOC Galvanic Body Spa worth $510 and additional 3boxes of trimshake worth $327!

This promotion is simply too good to miss. Grab 1 set for your love ones now! Wait no more, contact me now to secure yours, 97986863!

Get your friends and colleague to TRA and slim down together for more motivation!

Last edited:
I have just started on TR90. So far I am feeling good, does not crave for any snacks in the mid afternoon (which I normally do, hehe..) and feel more energized!
Anyone looking to lose weight effectively, reset your fatty genes and in a healthy way, drop me an email at [email protected] or PM me. :)

Hi mummies.....

anyone interested to try something different??

U do not need to control your diet yet you can have wat you desired....!!!

I have the product that not only help you to get rid of the extra fats but at the same time it maintain the cholesterol and sugar level in you. You will feel lighter, more energetic and more confident..... Best of all, it is suitable for bf mummies.......

I have 10 free samples to giveaway.....PM me........ :D

I have 1 new lifepax which I got in June 13.
Box was discarded as I have no place to keep it.

Letting go for $80.

Expiry in 2014

Contact me at 91157111

photo (4).JPG photo (1).JPG

Last year, I took TRA and lost 10kg and drop from size L to S.
No rebound of weight.
Now the upgraded version TR90 is even more powerful as it reset fat genes and build lean muscles! Ready stock available at Discounted prelaunch price!
Contact Jane at 90678733

Hi Experts,
Please be kind to explain the difference between TR90 and TRA.
Is TR90 replacing TRA? but I see from this forum it says TR90 is available for Sep13 -so is it still available now?
As new user, one should start with TR90 or TRA?
And the costs for TR90 and TRA?
And anyone letting go extra set of TR90 or TRA at lower prices?
One can buy 1 month supply of TRA to try first and so can one also buy a 1 month supply of TR90 to try?
And what is the job of the Consultant for the 3 months?
Thank you in advance for those who reply my query.

Hi Experts,
Please be kind to explain the difference between TR90 and TRA.
Is TR90 replacing TRA? but I see from this forum it says TR90 is available for Sep13 -so is it still available now?
As new user, one should start with TR90 or TRA?
And the costs for TR90 and TRA?
And anyone letting go extra set of TR90 or TRA at lower prices?
One can buy 1 month supply of TRA to try first and so can one also buy a 1 month supply of TR90 to try?
And what is the job of the Consultant for the 3 months?
Thank you in advance for those who reply my query.

TR90 is available with very limited distribution. It is the Global launch in Sept2013 and is not fully available till 2015. However, there is another regional launch in around May-July2014. Both programs are very good weight management programs, with close collaboration, you will see very good results.

TRA had a irresistible promotion now (as you can see from one of the brochure posted above. It comes with free 3 boxes of Trimshake and Galvanic body Spa.

Both programs are a 3 months program that targets gradual weight loss and food awareness and proper habits reform. A good consultant ensure proper follow ups and teaches proper food guides and reviews.

I had helped my MIL gained health, with uric acid and diabetic condition back to normal reading and my hubby off his cholesterol medication. Not only did I lost 11kg healthily, my sensitive nose is cured and pre-diabetic condition is also ok now.

Email me at [email protected] for more information.

TRIMSHAKE (10 sachets) @ $50 per box, if get all 3, will give bundle price.
Free Delivery to yr void deck if located Punggol / Sengkang / Tampines. Other areas @ MRT to be discussed.
2 boxes Chocolate - exp Aug 2014 & 1 box Vanilla - exp Jun 2014
EMAIL me to discuss - [email protected]

Selling the following:
Chocolate trimshake in tin - $45 Expiry May 14 (Quantity - 3)
TRA 1 month supply - $700
TRA Complex - $100
Diene o lean - $80
Duolean - $60

Please PM or email [email protected] if interested. Thanks

Hi purple,

The standard cost of tra is $2080 for a 3 months programme. There is currently a promotion going on. For every tra purchased, it comes with a free galvanic body spa n 3 boxes of trim shake. This is a really super duper good deal not to be missed. Feel free to apps me at 97995467 :)

Cheers,

Josephine

Huh? The price stated in website is S$3,714.00 for the following:-

TRA Complex (270 caps) x 3 bottles
DuoLean (90 caps) x 6 bottles
Diene-O-Lean (90 caps) x 6 bottles
TrimShake Sachet (Chocolate) x 6 boxes
LifePak (60 packs) x 3 boxes
ageLOC Dermatic Effects (150ml) x 3 tubes
TRA Food Diary (packed in 3)
Pharmanex Pill Box x 1
TRA Measuring Tape x 1
TRA Blender Cup x 1
BioPhotonic Scan Certificate x 4
TRA PVC Bag x 1

On top of the above contents, you will receive the following FREE items from 19th Sep to 31st Oct:
ageLOC Galvanic Body Spa x 1
TrimShake Sachet (Chocolate) x 3 boxes

Is this the same?

Hi purple,

Content is the same. The price u saw on website is the retail price. Normally when someone wants to purchase tra, we will help them to enjoy the price of $2080 n open a member account so called :)

N yes when u purchase nw till end oct, u get those mentioned free stuff :)

TRA promotion ending very soon on 31st Oct! Less than 2 weeks to go. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to get the free ageloc body spa and additional 3boxes of Trimshake at $2080 only. Act now, great deal won't cone again. Email me at [email protected] or call/sms/WhatsApp me at 97986863.

To a healthier and better looking you!

Definitely, I had a few customers started TRA straight after confinement. They slim down and are able to wear back their pre-pregnancy dress injust 3 short months.

Very unlikely you can get it any cheaper than $2080. Unless someone is willing to sell their set to you at a loss. What is important is the service of the consultant that will guide you through the 3months of the program. The consultant is critical to the success of the TRA program.

I agree abt having a good consultant! mine suck... no measurements..take measurement but doesnt note down on the tracking sheet then next week lose the paper.. doesnt turn up on appointment dates..etc

oh by the way i was on TRA (only lost 2 kg.. but it was my own fault cos i wasnt disciplined enough) and am on TR90 now (strict but it is not doing anything for me). so those who wanna try beware cos it doesnt work for all...

Pretty disappointed cos they say TR90 targets fat genes.. apparently not for all.

Back