Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

newbiemum, I empathise that your encounter with the consultant. May be your consultant is not as experienced on the program. Perhaps you can request for your consultant's up line to guide you on your progress?

newbiemum,

u muz remember TR90 is 90 days programs and nt everyone will get to see the result within the 15 days of jumpstart. also those who hv good result initially perhaps their eating habit and lifestyle is different from us.

but u muz be patien and dun lose hope and continue to follow the program closely u sure see result de.

So TRA90 is not as good as TRA?

Hi Purple.1234
TR90 is as good as TRA. It targets at resetting fatty genes. Different people are experiencing different rate and degree of weight loss. I had been monitoring all my friends closely and with different diet and exercise habits, people are seeing different results as well. It is important for people like newbiemum who is already on the program to seek consultant/ consultant's upline for a proper assessment and followup and to get better advice and see better results.

As for how the program works, both TRA and TR90 are both depending on supplements and 1 meal replacement. With proper guidance, the concept of what constitutes the right diet and right exercise is essential to make both program works, and to ensure no weight rebound.

With the current promotion on TRA, it is extremely attractive to grab the offer before 31 Oct.

Feel free to contact me at 82226291 or email [email protected] for more information.

Pameela

Pamela
Thanks for the brief update.

While many had said going by installment plan, i pay only S$173 per month, but remember, the suppliements is only last me for 3 months. Hence based on $173, I will be on debt for about 12mths.

So, imagine, after 3 mths, I finished the pdt, I still have another 9 mths to pay. And, say for example, if I succeed to loose about 5kg, (quite little in fact) after 3 mths, will it rebound?

Will after the end of the 12 months payment, I am back to square 1..... whatever i loose, I gain back?

I am very keen, but the price is steep even with the promo and so call installament plan. Hence, am looking to see what is the requirment, die die mus follow diet, and how much I can loose. If never loose weight, will i get a refund?

Hence, I like to know more, but I am not keen to meet at this point yet. Thanks.

M 2cents worth of input for sharing after i have gone thru tra :)

honestly speaking, the price of tra, to me, is reasonably priced. I used to go to Marie France for years n have taken herbal life for a yr. compared the benefits n the amount I paid, tra is really a fraction of it. In fact I was told that nowadays, slimming treatment package is at least abt a few thousand dollars ( i rem yrs yrs ago, my one package min cost is abt $1800?)As I look back, the value I ripped from tra is I m really able to enjoy eating now. I used to just take milk n cereal for dinner, or at times just two slice of bread, with the fear of putting on ( cos I put on very easily) as I watched m kids n hub eating the dinner I cooked. Not that now I can indulge n eat like nobody business, but the joy of able to enjoy food with the correct diet knowledge picked from tra is something valuable :)

If one needs to shed 10kg, n thru tra managed to shed 8kg, n in a yr to a yr half, gained 2kg, I feel it's acceptable :) cos least it has helped to shed instead of allowing the 10kg to remain.this happen cos action is taken to work on it :) with tra, we will focus on fats loss muscle gained ;)

As for how take tra, that will leave to the consultant u have chosen to advice accordingly . Hope my this sharing helps ;)

The power of the body spa.

It enhances the slimming results with better inch loss n firming, reduces cellulite spotting.such a totful gift from nuskin to tie this together with tra promotion.

Ride on this promotion now n enjoy ur transformation thru tra :) offer is till end of oct.

Feel free to apps me at 97995467 if you are interested ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 1,671
just to share my experience on TRA... I am not the exercise type and like to eat rice. I wasn't very strict with my diet but added more fruits & vegs to my meals. I lost 6 kg after 3 mths on TRA and lost another 1kg in my 4th mth (program is only 3mths). I have seen another TRA user who lost only 8kg on the initial 3 mths but slim down all the way to 49kg (original 65) after 1 year. So I am aiming towards that too, letting the muscles do the work :)

Feel free to msg/watsapp me @ 9-6-8-8-8-3-8-7

Pamela
Thanks for the brief update.

While many had said going by installment plan, i pay only S$173 per month, but remember, the suppliements is only last me for 3 months. Hence based on $173, I will be on debt for about 12mths.

So, imagine, after 3 mths, I finished the pdt, I still have another 9 mths to pay. And, say for example, if I succeed to loose about 5kg, (quite little in fact) after 3 mths, will it rebound?

Will after the end of the 12 months payment, I am back to square 1..... whatever i loose, I gain back?

I am very keen, but the price is steep even with the promo and so call installament plan. Hence, am looking to see what is the requirment, die die mus follow diet, and how much I can loose. If never loose weight, will i get a refund?

Hence, I like to know more, but I am not keen to meet at this point yet. Thanks.

Hi

I'll be very frank with you, personally, I had tried slimming centre, TCM, other meal replacements, gym (with personal trainer) and pure exercise (2 yrs of running, abt 8 runs 10-18km each), but none seem to make me shed any weight, if yes, indeed, there is weight rebound. Therefore, I can understand your concern about rebound and the cost.

The whole program is weight management through right supplements, right diet and right exercise. The supplements is only 1/3 of the equation. The truth is.. 2/3 is about educating you about right diet and right exercise. If you do not follow through, yes, you may not see results, and post program, if you revert to old eating habits, you will see rebound. Your success depends on yourself and a close follow up and collaboration with the consultant.

It is the education process that is more important than anything else, and guiding you and helping you to form new eating habits that is crucial to healthier living with no rebound.

I had proved to my friends that they are what they eat and what they will become within first month and their success in healthier living depends on their decision to change our lifelong wrong eating habits.

Pameela

I think most importantly is whether do you want to slim down effectively, healthily and with no rebound?
I have seriously tried many methods to slim down: slimming pills, slimming centres and through own dieting.
Its either to expensive with no results or harmful to my body. I have spent way too much on slimming centres and it did not have the results that i have with TRA.

The promotion now is really worth it! Those who are interested can PM or email me at [email protected] to find out more. =)

completed my 3 months TRA! Yeah!

lost around 8-9kg (pending upliine to do measurements coz majority is in US for Nuskin conference).

admitted that this is so far, the most effective dieting scheme on me..

tried lots of funny methods before but none works.

best of all, this is the only one that hb supports (my forum mummy who met my hb oso surprised).. coz ultimately promotes healthy eating, must eat good breakfast..

pm / sms me at 97963642 to find out more about my journey or more infor on TRA or TR90 :)

Congrats Smurf_ling, Good to hear that another benefit from TRA. seriously, other slimming that have to cut down on our food intake does not work for me. I cant resist temptation. I rather die fat than reject food. :p

Isn't TRA the most wonderful thing that happen?

Congrats smurf ling

Purple1234 and ashley,
Cost is always a concern when your health is not in the red yet. I had just spent $1k on 3m of medication for my mum. The good news is since started tr90 3weeks ago, doctor had now reduced her diabetic medication from 3x per day to 2x. Even the doctor was pleasantly surprised and told us to continue whatever we are giving her.

Like many other, I had tried many ways as mentioned above. If only I chose to believe my sis 7yrs ago, I would had sav a lot of money. Like many of you, I had been a skeptic, if not I would not wait till early this yr to start TRA. Better late than never. I am sure this is the only well rounded approach to good weight management and the process to gain foos awareness to last thru our life.

Even my hubby who was on cholestrol medication was on r2, followed my diet and increase hos exercise, had managed to be off medication.

Watsapp me at 82226291 or email [email protected]

Pameela.

thanks!

it is really an amazing program, only those who had seen the funny ways we tried to lost weight unsuccessfully in the past, will believe. hahahaa take the plunge and join us in this amazing journey :D

C

It seems that there are a lot of Nuskin Distributors here. Even though my consultant is unprofessional and "cannot be bothered", she seems to be doing very well. going for incentive trips, usa conference..etc even driving a new car!

Anyway,.. here's the latest update from a true user of TR90.. after 1.5 months.. still NO RESULTS.

Baobei2014,

Yes! TRA is very safe, even for breast feeding mummy. I hope I did understand your question correctly. I believe a pregnant women do not TRA at this stage.

Baobei2014,

Yes! TRA is very safe, even for breast feeding mummy. I hope I did understand your question correctly. I believe a pregnant women do not TRA at this stage.

i bought the product through a friend & had only try for a month plus & im pregnant, think i'll continue after giving birth.

Congratulations Baobei2014,

It will be good to continue TRA after giving birth. Now you have tried TRA for a month, you have an idea what TRA is all about. You will gain back your body shape much easier after giving birth.

In the meantime, you can take Marine Omega, prenatal lifepak or R2. If your finance allow, take all 3 supplements, it will helps on your delivery and a smarter child.

Cheers

hi samantha, although i took tra while breatfeeding n did nt get pregnant while on the program. but yes baby is ok coz i do know people who did.

Hi all, I took TRA in March this year but after 3 months, I didn't lose any weight. My consultant said I took the tablets WRONGLY (which I don't really understand) n recommended TR90 to me in September. I've on the program for 55th days n I put on 4kg instead of losing weight. She told me that I'm gaining muscles but I think otherwise as my pants are tighter and tummy is very obviously seen. This is just a feedback for those who want to try the program as I personally don't think it's suitable for all as I'm one of those who did not gain from the program.

Samantab

You should just check with your gynae or any other medical certified personnel before using any form of herbals or supplements or pills. The same applies to breast feeding.

image007.jpg

Nu Skin Chief Scientific Officer was on yesterday 'so Straits Times Mind Your Body section,sharing the difference and importance of having the right weight management programme.

What differentiate Nu Skin TRA program is losing those fats and build muscle and the correct diet plan. With this, you can have a safe, effective and sustainable weight loss even after 3months.

A business meeting will be held at Novotel Clark Quay tomorrow, sat, 9th Nov. Contact me at 97986863 to attend this event and understand more about this business opportunity .

Happy reading!

Last edited:
Hi all, I took TRA in March this year but after 3 months, I didn't lose any weight. My consultant said I took the tablets WRONGLY (which I don't really understand) n recommended TR90 to me in September. I've on the program for 55th days n I put on 4kg instead of losing weight. She told me that I'm gaining muscles but I think otherwise as my pants are tighter and tummy is very obviously seen. This is just a feedback for those who want to try the program as I personally don't think it's suitable for all as I'm one of those who did not gain from the program.

Hi

It is back to how often was the follow up and did you follow the diet guide and write your food diary?

U can email me for rough diet guides. [email protected]

Pameela

Hi,

I had started TRA program on 08 Oct 2010 and completed on 08 Jan 2011 which is this year.
Total I had reduced 10kgs. My 11yrs high cholestro returned back to normal. And now coming to 3mths, my weight still at 46kgs+ no rebounce at all. My diet is normal and I am not frequent exerciser too. I never experience any side effect at all.
Are you pondering which product to adopt?
can u share ur story? i was on the product for 2 weeks n didnt see much diff. how long will we expect to see results?

can u share ur story? i was on the product for 2 weeks n didnt see much diff. how long will we expect to see results?

Baobei,
Tra - wt management targetting at diet mangement, fat blocker/fat burner, increasing metabolism, increasing muscles, reducing fats.
Tr90 - wt mgt from genetic lvl, increasing muscles, reducing fats.

TRA- progress depends on diet change
Tr90- progress varies from person to person as it is dependent on genes reset..
Review with your consultant. . N patience :) jia you.

Completed my TRA program 1 week ago. Lost 7.4kg and 14 cm off my waist. Very very happy with the results as I was unable to lose the 'spare tyre' after giving birth to my 2 kids. They used to say 'mummy's stomach is the bounciest pillow', but now they say 'mummy so sexy!'. LOL!! Feels good. I think TRA is really my best decision. I've tried many other slimming methods in the past but didn't work. Glad I took the plunge.

I will continue with the good eating habits and simple exercises that TRA advocates. It's really about a healthier lifestyle and better food choices for long-term health benefit, unlike other products/programs that only focus on the exterior. Am hoping to lose another 3 kg before CNY! Wish me luck mummies!

For busy mummies like me who wants to know more about TRA, feel free to WA me at 9232 5182. Happy to share and meet likeminded individuals.

Cheers,
Busimummi

Completed my TRA program 1 week ago. Lost 7.4kg and 14 cm off my waist. Very very happy with the results as I was unable to lose the 'spare tyre' after giving birth to my 2 kids. They used to say 'mummy's stomach is the bounciest pillow', but now they say 'mummy so sexy!'. LOL!! Feels good. I think TRA is really my best decision. I've tried many other slimming methods in the past but didn't work. Glad I took the plunge.

I will continue with the good eating habits and simple exercises that TRA advocates. It's really about a healthier lifestyle and better food choices for long-term health benefit, unlike other products/programs that only focus on the exterior. Am hoping to lose another 3 kg before CNY! Wish me luck mummies!

For busy mummies like me who wants to know more about TRA, feel free to WA me at 9232 5182. Happy to share and meet likeminded individuals.

Cheers,
Busimummi
does your waist measurement drop gradually or drastically? my most difficult areas for arms, thighs and waist. although tummy flat but the figures doesnt go down.

does your waist measurement drop gradually or drastically? my most difficult areas for arms, thighs and waist. although tummy flat but the figures doesnt go down.

Hi Baobei,

The inches loss for me is very obvious but it's not a sudden 'zoom!' but consistently throughout the 3 months. Have you completed your program or just started? Within my first month, I already lost inches off my waist that's visibly obvious and when i wear my clothes. Did you use the Dermatic effects on the areas you want to target? That helps too.

By the way, my thighs also went down. Use the dermatic effects and massage it for a while on your targeted area. For my waist, I apply it then do my hula hoop (those with the big beads to help massage my waist), and it really works. Do try to use it daily. :)

Hi All,

Would like to share my experience after giving birth to 2 lovely boys within 2 years.. :)

Put on a total of 25kgs for each pregnancy.. I was so depressed with my own figure as my hubby asked if I'm still pregnant after giving birth to my 2nd son *ANGRY*. Upon my colleagues' recommendation, I visited Slim Couture. I made a final decision to try out Slim Couture as my bunch of colleagues strongly raved about them and I've also witnessed how my colleagues lost their extra pounds and most importantly, even colleagues whom all thought is so skinny ended up with a much curved body after visiting Slim Couture! I heard that their main stream of clients are bankers and SIA cabin crew!

I should say that I've never regretted visiting Slim Couture as they have helped me to regain back my self confidence. I've shed away 28kgs in 4months and I'm even slimmer then my pre pregnancy weight now! The only problem with Slim Couture is that after making the payment, you have to queue for a min of 3 weeks to start your treatments.. but I see this as a good point because they will ensure me with a treatment slot throughout. You girls can check them out at www.slim-couture.com. They have a lot of credible testimonials in their Facebook as well.

I do not believe in meal replacement as I've tried before and the lost weight was rebounded back within a short period of time.

I hope that all of us will be hot mamas after sacrificing ourselves for our hubby and kiddos!! Hehe

Hi Baobei,

The inches loss for me is very obvious but it's not a sudden 'zoom!' but consistently throughout the 3 months. Have you completed your program or just started? Within my first month, I already lost inches off my waist that's visibly obvious and when i wear my clothes. Did you use the Dermatic effects on the areas you want to target? That helps too.
i'm in my 5th week, i've lost 4 inches off waist, weight drop 4kg. fastest loss is my abdomen. i apply it every day & night time after i apply i slap the applied area for better penetration. u did that too? For the big beads to massage waist, is it in a grip form?

i'm in my 5th week, i've lost 4 inches off waist, weight drop 4kg. fastest loss is my abdomen. i apply it every day & night time after i apply i slap the applied area for better penetration. u did that too? For the big beads to massage waist, is it in a grip form?
My tummy also experienced the fastest loss. I didn't 'slap' the area but I massage it. You should feel a bit warm on that area after applying/massaging.

My hula hoop is those with big beads on the inner side of the circle.

Your results are encouraging! Keep it up! Make sure your consultant follow up closely with you on your eating plan too. :)
Jia you!

Hi ladies, I'm looking for someone to share the 4 tubes of Galvanic Shaping Gel. Anyone keen to share?
4 tubes for $220 while 1 tube at $75.
If interested to share, we can take 2 each at $110.
Please PM me if keen.
Thanks.

Back