Need transfer maid urgently

Mansha

Dear Mothers,

I am a mother with twin girls (3yrs) and 2 years old (girls) and i am looking for a transfer maid urgently. My current one is going back. My kids go to school on weekday so actually need alot of help in the morning, evening and weekends. My husband works on weekends so its really difficult for me to give weekend off. I can however give weekday off anytime. Does anyone have any one waiting to be transferred? Please help. I can be contacted at 91019421. Thank you.

Hi dear,

Anyone in need of getting a new maid or to replace their existing one here.

We have hired an Indonesian maid for about 2 months ago. She is good in the sense that initiative on the house works without much of our guidance as what we have expected earlier. She is also caring of my 4 years old boy and a new born baby. Just one set back is that she is not well verse in cooking Chinese foods but that not limited to a simple cooking like steaming/frying fish and meat (including pork).

Unfortunately, my hubby has been retrenched 3 months ago and we are now feeling the great stress of financial problem and leave us with no choice but to let her go:

1. Monthly salary : S$480
2. Off day per pay : S$ 18
3. Placement fee : 4 months

Frankly, if we can afford we will try to retain her whenever is possible. It is really a sad thing to giving up such a good maid.

Well, do let me know if anyone here have the above need.

Thanks!

Hi dear,

Anyone in need of getting a new maid or to replace their existing one here.

We have hired an Indonesian maid for about 2 months ago. She is good in the sense that initiative on the house works without much of our guidance as what we have expected earlier. She is also caring of my 4 years old boy and a new born baby. Just one set back is that she is not well verse in cooking Chinese foods but that not limited to a simple cooking like steaming/frying fish and meat (including pork).

Unfortunately, my hubby has been retrenched 3 months ago and we are now feeling the great stress of financial problem and leave us with no choice but to let her go:

1. Monthly salary : S$480
2. Off day per pay : S$ 18
3. Placement fee : 4 months

Frankly, if we can afford we will try to retain her whenever is possible. It is really a sad thing to giving up such a good maid.

Well, do let me know if anyone here have the above need.

Thanks!

Hi
Is your maid still available? If yes, please let know. How much placement fee she still have with the agency? I can be contacted at 94746314 - looking for a good helper urgently, Thanks

Back