Muslim Mums 2015

Dear sister , as this is my first time i seriously dont know wats normal or not. This morning aft bathing i wipe my self, n when i wiped near the vagina area i realised there is a brown discharge, i tried to wipe again n it came out again, but not heavy just bit by bit. Is it dangerous? Or what is that? Common or not

Dear sister , as this is my first time i seriously dont know wats normal or not. This morning aft bathing i wipe my self, n when i wiped near the vagina area i realised there is a brown discharge, i tried to wipe again n it came out again, but not heavy just bit by bit. Is it dangerous? Or what is that? Common or not

Salam sis some light spotting is normal at 1st trimester.unless its come w bad cramps and lower abdominal pain then u should consult a gynae.
Just a 2cents advice. ☺.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm new here :) and so new to everything. Its my 1st pregnancy and in the 11th week. Been nausea all the time and no appetite!:( Went to the nearest clinic around my place and the doctor help to refer me to KKH. She recommended me to take Dr. Suzannah Sulaiman since I prefer a female gynae. Her nurse help me book an appointment for Dr. Suzannah. However, till now I have yet to receive any calls from them nor KKH site. Hmmmm.... Anyone here have experience with Dr. Suzannah? Heard any reviews about her? Should I just go to KKH Private Suite straight and book an appointment for the gynae herself? :confused:

Salam all, I'm at my 16 weeks and still deciding for which hospital to give birth at. Gave birth in 2009 for my no.1 in Sgh so currently seeing a Dr back in Sgh. I'm looking at either Sgh A class or KKH A class. Where are you giving birth at? :)

Dear sister all, im actually keeping a close lookout for my brown spotting then today when i realised it turn to be menses color, so scared... Is it normal? Cuz im at my 6 weeks...

Dear sister all, im actually keeping a close lookout for my brown spotting then today when i realised it turn to be menses color, so scared... Is it normal? Cuz im at my 6 weeks...

Its best for you to consult the gynae immediately. Insha Allah, may everything goes well.

Hello everyone, I'm new here :) and so new to everything. Its my 1st pregnancy and in the 11th week. Been nausea all the time and no appetite!:( Went to the nearest clinic around my place and the doctor help to refer me to KKH. She recommended me to take Dr. Suzannah Sulaiman since I prefer a female gynae. Her nurse help me book an appointment for Dr. Suzannah. However, till now I have yet to receive any calls from them nor KKH site. Hmmmm.... Anyone here have experience with Dr. Suzannah? Heard any reviews about her? Should I just go to KKH Private Suite straight and book an appointment for the gynae herself? :confused:

Salam, congrats to you! I'm not a patient of Dr Suzanna but I think her patient list is very packed. My colleague (due in Jul) said that she requested for an appt with Dr Suzanna back in Nov/Dec but the earliest they can schedule her is end-Feb. There are also other female gynaes in KKH but she's the only Muslimah doctor in KK. While you're waiting for an appt with Dr Suzanna, you could get a poly referral to KK for subsidised visits so that at least it's lighter on the pocket. Subsidised rates are abt 50% cheaper than private rates.

Salam all...
I'm very new to this.. My first time posting in a forum....
I have been trying to conceive for a while now, my 1st boy was born in May 2009.. After all the trying and waiting, alhamdulilah I tested positive yesterday!!! I'm so grateful and excited!! based on rough calculations, my EDD is 29 Sep, insyallah!!!

Salam, congrats to you! I'm not a patient of Dr Suzanna but I think her patient list is very packed. My colleague (due in Jul) said that she requested for an appt with Dr Suzanna back in Nov/Dec but the earliest they can schedule her is end-Feb. There are also other female gynaes in KKH but she's the only Muslimah doctor in KK. While you're waiting for an appt with Dr Suzanna, you could get a poly referral to KK for subsidised visits so that at least it's lighter on the pocket. Subsidised rates are abt 50% cheaper than private rates.

I agree. I rmb booking for Dr Suzanna when I find out of my pregnancy in late July. They schedule my appointment in late November(thats the earliest). But sadly, I suffered a miscarriage in late September. I assume they only schedule you for an appointment after you're 16 weeks onwards. I might be wrong.

Was just wondering when is it a good time to see a gynea???
I pray all goes well, my boy has been praying for a sibling for a while too.. He asked me "why is Allah taking so long mommy?" Can't wait to share with him the great news but I shall wait for my first trimester to be over!

I pray all goes well, my boy has been praying for a sibling for a while too.. He asked me "why is Allah taking so long mommy?" Can't wait to share with him the great news but I shall wait for my first trimester to be over!

Guess its best to see a gynae ard 7 weeks? Cos by then, gynae would be able to detect a heartbeat. Thats what I did for my 2nd pregnancy. Alhamdulillah, manage to detect heartbeat that is measured to be about 6 weeks 4 days. :)

You can try give them a call to ask when they booked for you? Since u said the nurse book for u an appointment usually they only will call u nearing the date of appointment.

I took dr suzanna for my firstborn. And i recommend her as a gynae cos she is approachable as a doctor and also encouraging during my labour process.

Hello there!
For me i think you should wait till the baby is abt 4 mths? Bcos if go too early also, cannot detect when scanning and if you go see doc at Kk or smwhere they would make appt for you to come in regularly to monitor baby's health which can be a waste of time and money becaus of all tht waiting and smtimes unnecessary "followups".

Anyway, just out from doc appt today, and im still angry with the unconcern words of a so call doctor. Trying to cool down. Pls tellme that i have done the right thgby murdering her in my head 10times instead of verbally abusing her and become shouty etc... :(

Guess its best to see a gynae ard 7 weeks? Cos by then, gynae would be able to detect a heartbeat. Thats what I did for my 2nd pregnancy. Alhamdulillah, manage to detect heartbeat that is measured to be about 6 weeks 4 days. :)

Great!! Thanks... Looking forward to that, insyallah...

Hello there!
For me i think you should wait till the baby is abt 4 mths? Bcos if go too early also, cannot detect when scanning and if you go see doc at Kk or smwhere they would make appt for you to come in regularly to monitor baby's health which can be a waste of time and money becaus of all tht waiting and smtimes unnecessary "followups".

Anyway, just out from doc appt today, and im still angry with the unconcern words of a so call doctor. Trying to cool down. Pls tellme that i have done the right thgby murdering her in my head 10times instead of verbally abusing her and become shouty etc... :(

Hi... Thanks but i think I will be soooo anxious by then... Insyallah, I shall try going next month..

sorry abt ur incident at the doc... Haiz sometimes ppl forget to connect emotionally.. They do this everyday, they forget their dealing with mommies to be. U did the right thing.. U don't wanna verbally abuse ur gynae cos they will be the ones that assist in the delivery of our kids, unless u plan to change gynae, then for sure abuse away... Hahaha....

Dear sister

On the 4/2 i went for baby heart beat doctor says that heart beat too slow n not a good sign, i had spotting since few days back but ytd aft did my vaginal examination i had quit a heavy blood n require to use pad, si today 5/2 at 9plus pm i got burst blood n can feel the blood flowing heavily down. I went to 0 & g kkh , n wen i go toilet a baby shaped meat came out, im so confirm its my child but doc did scan n say tat its a clog but baby heart had stopped totally:( n the positing going downward, she say its a high miscarriage n can drop anytime. I burst to tears upon hearing tat, im hoping for a miracle, i hope its still there n the heart is moving... :(

Dear sister

On the 4/2 i went for baby heart beat doctor says that heart beat too slow n not a good sign, i had spotting since few days back but ytd aft did my vaginal examination i had quit a heavy blood n require to use pad, si today 5/2 at 9plus pm i got burst blood n can feel the blood flowing heavily down. I went to 0 & g kkh , n wen i go toilet a baby shaped meat came out, im so confirm its my child but doc did scan n say tat its a clog but baby heart had stopped totally:( n the positing going downward, she say its a high miscarriage n can drop anytime. I burst to tears upon hearing tat, im hoping for a miracle, i hope its still there n the heart is moving... :(

Hugs my dear. I went through an episode like that too and it was hard i know. But whatever it is just seek comfort in Him, tawakkal and redha on whats to come ya. That helped me move along. Always remember that Allah is the best of all planner.

And wise words from my gynae was mungkin bukan masa kita and mungkin its natures way of dispelling something out from our body cos it was not meant to thrive in certain conditions. Everything has a hikmah behind it, just seek solace in Him and In shaa Allah everything will get better. *hugs*

Salam everyone...i scanned last sat on 12 weeks preg and doc told me there's a fibroid in my womb...anyone experince with this kind of situation before?if its grow,will i gv birth to premature baby? I just pray nothing serious and hope dis coming preganancy will go on smoothly..

Dear mummy all

U know any affordable masseue for miscarriage? Pls give me the number

Salam sis, i got this from the group i followed. Most of the masseuse should be familiar with urut for MC also. Maybe you can try. I havent tried from this list though.

Attachments

• 1424072008789.jpg
    1424072008789.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 292
What do you say or do when your 9 years old daughter ask,"Mummy, why is there not a fun way of celebrating ramadan and counting down the days to Eid?"

My daughter and I have set up a small family business to do just that!

HI Chocolates is proud to introduce HALAL Chocolates Countdown Calendars for Kids and Adults.

As this is just a small family venture, we are only producing a limited number.

Please visit our website to purchase www.HIChocolates.com or learn more about our calendars and Company. Grateful if you could like our page HI Chocolates to spread this fun yet educational product.

Thank you.

Salam sister ,

I know you people also need some pampering session. Im offering my service to do housecall facial at your own convinience, just $5 extra per location. Have been doing home based facial for 2 years already. But housecall is only on sunday. You may like my just started fb for reviews n so. https://www.facebook.com/hanifacial

Hi, has anyone here been to dr aziz before? Can anyone advice on his style of his pro natural or not and what are his charges like for 2015? Thanks!

Hi all,
I believe this must have been mentioned before. But im looking for a recommended malay postnatal massage package.

Any good recommendations and contact details?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, has anyone here been to dr aziz before? Can anyone advice on his style of his pro natural or not and what are his charges like for 2015? Thanks!
Salam sis,
I am with Dr Aziz currently. Initially i did not want to go to him coz abit shy he is a guy but due to good recommendations from family and friends i decided to just go ahead.

He is a very good gynae...made me feel very comfortable from the very first appmt. Also very funny guy..haha. I think he encourages natural birth of course unless u decide against it.

His fees are reasonable. The first time i went I think I was charged $100+...dont really remember. Subsequently, i paid abt $70-$80 for each appmt which is inclusive of urine stick test, scan and consultation. Of course it is additional cost for vits. He does not have a package. It is pay per visit. :)

If u need to know anything else, i will be glad to share.

salam all...
newbie on this forum....
first time mummy also!
discovered this forum too late..
have delivered safely in jan 2015...

while i did not enjoy my pregnancy time, im already planning for a second sibling for my son!

anyway just to share, i was simply bochap durinf pregnancy. didnt bother buying anything.. only bought 3 sleep suits in JB at RM8 each haha.

anyway it was a good thing as aftr i delivered, alhamdulilah frens n families gifted us many newborn stuffs. i also requested for hand me downs as babies very fast become longer n fatter. my son is barely 3 months n i have already had to pack away some newborn clothes. he also refused to be swaddled aftr 1 month haa!

Last edited:
salam all...
newbie on this forum....
first time mummy also!
discovered this forum too late..
have delivered safely in jan 2015...

while i did not enjoy my pregnancy time, im already planning for a second sibling for my son!

anyway just to share, i was simply bochap durinf pregnancy. didnt bother buying anything.. only bought 3 sleep suits in JB at RM8 each haha.

anyway it was a good thing as aftr i delivered, alhamdulilah frens n families gifted us many newborn stuffs. i also requested for hand me downs as babies very fast become longer n fatter. my son is barely 3 months n i have already had to pack away some newborn clothes. he also refused to be swaddled aftr 1 month haa!

Salam dear...seems like our baby is the same. Haha. Mine is also born in jan 2015 and im already packing away his Nb clothes jugak. Dah boncit budak ni..haha and thank god my SIL ada kasi hand me downs also. And the swaddle issue also same! I only swaddle him waist down for night time sleep. Tu pon i wont do if its a hot night. Hehe.

How far apart the age do u want for ur kiddos? Im also planning for number 2..hoping for another jan baby with 2 years of age difference. but dont know if i can handle a toddler while being preggy. Scared he too young.

Salam dear...seems like our baby is the same. Haha. Mine is also born in jan 2015 and im already packing away his Nb clothes jugak. Dah boncit budak ni..haha and thank god my SIL ada kasi hand me downs also. And the swaddle issue also same! I only swaddle him waist down for night time sleep. Tu pon i wont do if its a hot night. Hehe.

How far apart the age do u want for ur kiddos? Im also planning for number 2..hoping for another jan baby with 2 years of age difference. but dont know if i can handle a toddler while being preggy. Scared he too young.

Same! I planned to have another jan baby 2 aged two years apart...
But i just booked a holiday in april already at the same week my baby was concieved. Who knows InsyaAllah i may sangkut with a jan baby for 2016.
Tapi takot la.. One baby aje cant handle... What more 2! So i think 2 years apart is still better as compared to a year apart.

But Up till now i have not gotten my period back.. Does this mean im not fertile yet?

Salam sis,
I am with Dr Aziz currently. Initially i did not want to go to him coz abit shy he is a guy but due to good recommendations from family and friends i decided to just go ahead.

He is a very good gynae...made me feel very comfortable from the very first appmt. Also very funny guy..haha. I think he encourages natural birth of course unless u decide against it.

His fees are reasonable. The first time i went I think I was charged $100+...dont really remember. Subsequently, i paid abt $70-$80 for each appmt which is inclusive of urine stick test, scan and consultation. Of course it is additional cost for vits. He does not have a package. It is pay per visit. :)

If u need to know anything else, i will be glad to share.

Salam sis, dr aziz is from wer? Can i know more of his fee?

Hi to All Muslim Mummy ,

Anyone been undergone 4th c-sect ? Pls share .
Hi..i went thru a 4th c-sect last feb..and now, i'm pregnant again at 7wks..
I didnt hv any complications during my 4th c-sect, Alhamdulillah..juz dat u will b classed under high risk pregnancy and e medical staff will pay more attention to u if u come in with any abdominal complaint...

Same! I planned to have another jan baby 2 aged two years apart...
But i just booked a holiday in april already at the same week my baby was concieved. Who knows InsyaAllah i may sangkut with a jan baby for 2016.
Tapi takot la.. One baby aje cant handle... What more 2! So i think 2 years apart is still better as compared to a year apart.

But Up till now i have not gotten my period back.. Does this mean im not fertile yet?

I also have yet to get my period. Are u bfeeding? Usually period kicks i late if u breastfeed. Kalau tk pon kdg2 our system tengah haywire might take some months to get our period. Having said that no harm trying lah kalau period tk dtg. Who knows rezeki!

Anyway about the age gap it might be difficult but as they grow..the older one can be our extra pair of helping hands. Hehe.

Im aiming for a Jan 2017 baby. In syaa Allah.

Back