Mummies/SAHM staying at Jurong

Good Morning Mummies,

Merry Christmas Everyone...

Hehe My Boy boy jus pass his 1 year old liao yesterday...

Happy New year in advance everyone...

hehe see your posting hor... me tat time preggie like dun have so much such test... onli took the pap smear after give birth...

Blur Blur thru out lehz...everyting like happen so fast (^^,)

Dear All
Gd Morning! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF U!!! Any party going on later? hehe, I just only have a small gathering with exchange present, how abt u mummies out there?

Brenda
Ya lor, I agree to put the DOB of each bb so no need to amend as and when...

Shylyn
Stress for another wk then won't be that stress le, cos I work till 29.12.06, then I want to rest le...okok, I will msg u when I'm due....hehe...

brenda
so true...

Mummies
pls let me know the month and year of your dear son and dear daughter's birthday
happy.gif
so i can update the chart.....

May
quick go deliver hee then can enjoy 3 mths maternity shiok shiok...hee :p

May and Prisc, delivery is drawing near ya.... so take extra care and praying smooth delivery for both of you. One more thing, be strong! hehe

Hi everbody, how is you christmas??? Me ar, passing the xmas with my HB and JiaEnn at Home.... Outside crowded ya!

Time flies, new year is coming soon. Over here, I wish all of you Happy New Year and may all your dreams come true...

jabez's born in 2006, 2nd august!
627645.jpg

doggies mummy,
u got TWINS! how do u cope w them? i alr got one son.. but sometimes i got so frustrated w him alr..

Hi Doggies Mummy
Welcome welcome...wah, twins boy ah...so nice...

Etelle
haha, ok la ok la, faster enjoy the 3 mths maternity..so angry today leh, hubby reach my office at 5.30pm wanting to fetch me offwork, then my boss call me n ask me to wait for him and help him out with a tender, in the end, I only manage to get myself out of office at 7.30pm today, leaving my hub to wait for me downstairs for 2hrs leh, so angry with my boss...

Karen
Tks for praying, I oso pray I can skip epidural...hehe...

May
thanks
happy.gif

Jacqueline
my mil is helping me look after them, i will resign next week then will be at home looking after them with mil help
happy.gif

Hi Doggies Mummy! Welcome! Haven't seen you post at the twins thread for quite long time? how are u? coping well with your boys? My twin gals are 13 months already. Super active and learning walking now.
happy.gif

Karen, nice photo! Your JiaEnn started crawling already?

Jacqueline, morning! Nice to see you here! Your jabez is only 4 mth plus ar...he looks big and has big big eyes! So handsome! keke...
happy.gif

May, relax relax! Wish u a smooth and fast delivery! hope Austin can be the 1st year 07 baby in singapore. then we can see you and your family on TV...haha

hi chris
ya long time didnt log on cos at mil place no broadband. me now back in office then can log on
happy.gif

feeling great. boys are 3 months plus now, starting to make sound and smiling alot

chris
ur sweeties can stand so stable liaoz ah.....13 mths then can stand and walk le??

May
how come ur boss like that...preggie woman he should let u go home rest mah..how can ask u work OT...never 2 more days and u can chill at home wait for delivery le...hee all the best to you
happy.gif

jac
so cute ur boy...hee
happy.gif
haha yeah lor we all with one baby already busy...those with twins must salute them!

doggiesmummy
welcome welcome
happy.gif
u stay JW too??

Hi Chris,JiaEnn now is learning to stand lor ( lot of laugh and joy! ) How old are ur gals?

Jacqueline, cool picture ya....

oh...ya loh...should update the list using birthday hor...haha... how old is your Jia Enn? Amber and Dora are 13 months and one week now...keke

Etelle, my gal's birthday day: 19 Nov 2005

chris,
are they twins? or their age gap must be quite close? 13mths can stand so stable alr!! how did u train them?

etelle,
ya! i dun even dare to give birth another one.. haha..

karen,
thanks!

Hi Jac, yes, twin gals! That's why everything i order from spree is double! haha

They are infant care babies so have to be more independent.

Etelle, Haha..just looked back my post, what is birthday day !! heeh...sorry hor...help me update Amber and Dora, DOB: 19 Nov 2005

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Age (as of 06)</TD><TD>No. of chn</TD><TD>1st child (MM/YY)</TD><TD>2nd Child(MM/YY)</TD><TD>Add</TD><TD>Occp. </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>AngelaO</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Jerald 12/05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Brendali</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jerome at 28mths</TD><TD>Jayden at 3mths </TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>dal</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Jezoir 4.5mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 24</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Etelle</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ethan 02/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Jo (Bliss)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Walt 22 mths </TD><TD>Xander 6 mths</TD><TD>JW St 61</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Karen </TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Jiaenn7 Months+</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Toh Guan </TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Little_Nana </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Kaelyn 5mths+</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>BL</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Prisc</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01/07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 61</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Aspialle </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ted 22 days</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>BL Dr</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Austin 01/07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65, 658B</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Carole</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Clarissa 13 mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>West Wood Cres</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Shylyn</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ivec 04/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65, 658B</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>jenie_1979</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Fionne 17 mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>sept03bride</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Caleb 10 mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>happychris</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Amber 11/06</TD><TD>Dora 11/06</TD><TD>JW St 24</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>venus_77</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Justin 13 mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Those who haven give me your data pls PM me. Those who have to update the DOB pls let me know
happy.gif

Hi all

MIA for a while. Very busy for a while and will not have internet connection from later onward till I return to Vancouver.

Priscilla Neo 1 boy Kai'En 38months and trying for #2. Staying at Toh Guan but currently outstation with dh in Kyoto and will be travelling back to Vancouver in January. A sahm.

Will be more active in the thread when I return to Vancouver.

Pris

I keep a blog about our lives in Vancouver. Will be updating more as I exceeded the limit for uploading the photos. And will update on our lives in Japan. By the way, will also included lots of recipes from various countries and for toddlers.

As ds is starting preschool in January in Vancouver, will start a page on his progress and about the curriculum in Vancouver.

Here's my blog link:
My blog

Do keep in touch!

Pris

Good morning!

May, thanks for the correction..haha...if A&amp;D are 1 month now...nightmare start over again...keke..
happy.gif

Doggies mummy, i am working full time so babies are with infant care. I am happy with this arrangement and A&amp;D are growing healthy and happily!

Jac, infantcare is similar to childcare but for bbs from 2-18 mths. A&amp;D have been there since this Feb.
happy.gif

628921.jpg

628922.jpg

628923.jpg

etelle
i tried putting my boy in sarong, sometimes he dun wan, he likes to sleep like "pa di xiong" lie flat on me, now he dun wan the bb cot, bouncer, mattress...etc sleep only on me....

Hi Chris, JiaEnn now is 9mths and 2 wks lor... hehe
Ur twins gal, who is the eldest sister? Amber or Dora ?

Hi Pris, I also staying in Toh Guan lei... Which block is yours? Mine is block 283. Of couse, I am praying u will have a safe trip to Vancouver.
happy.gif

May, me din use the epi, think u also can do it... Jiayou!

Aspialle, JiaEnn now also dun wan the cot liao. She sleep in sarong during day time and at night she only the one person sleeping the queen size mattres lei... and some more she can make a 360 degree turn lei... hahaha

Hi Karen, then u must pay more attention liao...A&amp;D also started standing at 9 mths..
happy.gif
Amber (in pink) is 2 mins elder than Dora
happy.gif

About cots, A&amp;D used to sleep in two cots. But recently Amber keep hitting the side when she turns at night then make noise, so now she sleep in queensize bed and Dora sleep in her own cot. Will montior and see whether can put Amber back to cot later. If not, soon both gals will be on the floor with mattress liao.
happy.gif

Update on Austin.....

Gynae say Austin head has engaged. Most likely will deliver somewhere around next week. Next appt gynae will check how many cm has my cervix open, if is just nice, he may wan me to be admitted by next week...so scare sia....hehe...

chris,
thanks for explaining.. issit ok to put them there when they're still so young? what do they do actually?

aspialle,
haha.. i get wad u mean.. my son when he was just born till 2mths or so.. also likes to lie flat on his chest.. the best position is to lie onto me.. he can fall asleep faster.. haha..

karen,
u did it w/o epi? how did u manage? i think i will DIE of pain.. haha!

may,
your 1st one?

karen,
JiaEnn sleeping on queen size bed ar? Tiring leh gota monitor wor cos scared will fall off right.
I got my DS a mattress with folded-up borders, cos he outgrew his cot. It has served me well till date. I can sleep in peace every nite heehee.

May,
so exciting. We will be hearing Austin's cry very soon. As for with or without epi, depends on situation bah. For me, i waited from 9am till 5pm, my dilation was still only 2cm. Gynae say i too tensed when my contraction was in, hence dilation is hyper slow. So bo pian, i took epi lor. And i delivered by 9+pm.

Chris &amp; Sept 03 Bride,
Yalor, she fall down once before, cried like hell! So now i pay more and 100% attention liao... But still ok as her mattress is lying on the floor one... ( so not that high lor)

Jacqueline, I insisted not using epi as afraid of having side effect ( KS! HAHA). Actually the pain really unbearable lor, and i did ask for the epi but it was too late as my cervix already open 7cm ! hahaha

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Age (as of 06)</TD><TD>No. of chn</TD><TD>1st child (MM/YY)</TD><TD>2nd Child(MM/YY)</TD><TD>Add</TD><TD>Occp. </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>AngelaO</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Jerald 12/05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Brendali</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jerome at 28mths</TD><TD>Jayden at 3mths </TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>dal</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Jezoir 4.5mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 24</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Etelle</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ethan 02/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Jo (Bliss)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Walt 22 mths </TD><TD>Xander 6 mths</TD><TD>JW St 61</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Karen </TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Jiaenn7 Months+</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Toh Guan </TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Little_Nana </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Kaelyn 5mths+</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>BL</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Prisc</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01/07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 61</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Aspialle </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ted 22 days</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>BL Dr</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Austin 01/07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65, 658B</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Carole</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Clarissa 13 mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>West Wood Cres</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Shylyn</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ivec 04/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65, 658B</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>jenie_1979</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Fionne 17 mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>sept03bride</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Caleb 10 mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>happychris</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Amber 11/06</TD><TD>Dora 11/06</TD><TD>JW St 24</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>venus_77</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Justin 13 mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>doggies_mummy</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jun Heng 09/06</TD><TD>Jun Wei 09/06</TD><TD>JW St 93</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

HIyee all,
I'm busy doing spring cleaning.. have u gals started?

Went to the taka children fair yesterday.. think not suitable for most of you here cos its for older kids. The smallest size is Size 4. My boy at 2.5yrs old wear size 4.

RE: Queen size bed
erm.. those mommies putting their little ones on queen size bed... just wanna share w u that i let Jem co-sleep w us on one since birth too. Later on when i move hime into his own room to sleep on single size, he fell off a few times becos he can't get used to the size...hahahahah

Etelle,
Jem : 07/04 Jay : 07/06

doggies mum &amp; jacqueline,
hiyee!!!

Chris,
does ur gals like sands?

Aspialle,
Ted got bright eyes hor!

May!!
RElax relax... dun get scare. u wanna try w/o epi.. gotta listen to Sept03 lor.. cannot tense. Try playing games..hahahah

brenda
spring cleaning haha haven't had time le..maybe before CNY then do hee :p

Mummies
sorrie ah the table sometimes the infor wrongly input...do prompt me and tell me k....

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Age (as of 06)</TD><TD>No. of chn</TD><TD>1st child (MM/YY)</TD><TD>2nd Child(MM/YY)</TD><TD>Add</TD><TD>Occp. </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>AngelaO</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Jerald 12/05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Brendali</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jerome 07/04</TD><TD>Jayden 07/06 </TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>dal</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Jezoir 4.5mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 24</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Etelle</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ethan 02/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Jo (Bliss)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Walt 22 mths </TD><TD>Xander 6 mths</TD><TD>JW St 61</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Karen </TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Jiaenn7 Months+</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Toh Guan </TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Little_Nana </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Kaelyn 5mths+</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>BL</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Prisc</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01/07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 61</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Aspialle </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ted 22 days</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>BL Dr</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Austin 01/07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65, 658B</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Carole</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Clarissa 13 mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>West Wood Cres</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Shylyn</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ivec 04/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65, 658B</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>jenie_1979</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Fionne 17 mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>sept03bride</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Caleb 10 mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>happychris</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Amber 11/05</TD><TD>Dora 11/05</TD><TD>JW St 24</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>venus_77</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Justin 13 mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>JW St 65</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>doggies_mummy</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jun Heng 09/06</TD><TD>Jun Wei 09/06</TD><TD>JW St 93</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Etelle, thanks for the update!

Brenda, i didn't let them touch the sand and they also have not shown any interest in the sands yet...they were a bit nervous coz it's their first time to step on the beach...we are west size ppl, less chance go beach...haha

Karen, last night shifted Amber to her cot, she slept well till 5am woke up for milk. After 180ml milk she slept on the queen size bed with me till 7am...so happy! My girls seldom sleep on our king size bed, coz it's platform one, easy to fall out of the bed.
happy.gif

May, waiting for your good news! 1st 2007 baby on the way! wow!

Chris
Haha, I think hor, most likely won't get to be the 1st '07 leh..

Brenda
Wah gd idea hor, play games, but I've no game boy to play with leh...only using hp lor...I will try without epi first, if really buai tahan, then take lor...

Sept
Wah, then so u waited for 12hrs then deliver ah? So the whole of 12hrs is inside the delivery suit one huh?

Jacq
Ya, my 1st one..
happy.gif

HIhi gals!!
We just went to catch prawns at the old reptile park... managed to catch 8 prawns!! FUN !!

Jem made friend w a little jap boy n both were like playing/running around too.

Chris,
hahahha... yah, we r so far from the sandy beaches. It's already very good that they r willing to go near the sands. Mine will cry!

May,
i played w words puzzles, those books kind. Between the laughing gas n epi, there's a choice for a jab too. So if u choose not to go for epi, the midwife will offer the jab. but if u r okay w epi.. usually they wun offer cos it will incur more cost.

hazel
i dun know how to play majong le haha

brenda
u always having so much fun one hor...catch prawns hee :p

May
haha i also in deliversuite for 13 hours...actually for me time pass fast le...read magazine watch TV talk to hubby sms then soon time to deliver haha cuz fully dilate...epidural is a saviour though hee :p thats why can relax for the 13 hours or so....

Brenda/Etelle
I will be bringing along lao fu zhi with me to pass time or play with hp games lor...How come more ppl chose epi than injection of drugs huh? Issit because injection of drugs actually may cos drowsiness or depression of baby's breathing after birth, tat's y more mummy prefer to go with epi?

Back