1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

March 2019 Mummies

Discussion in 'Year 2019 Mums' started by mrstann, Jun 14, 2018.

1. mrstann

mrstann Member

Let me start the ball rolling, just tested a BFP this morning with 3 kits on my 3rd week. I’m lost where to proceed next. Who’s with me? And anyway Hello! And congrats to fellow mommies to be!:)

2. Curry chicken

Curry chicken New Member

Hi!! Me!!! I just got myself tested 2 Days sgo!!! Congrats there!!! It’s my first pregnancy too so I am totally lost at this. Thank you for all the mummies guidance in advance and look forward to discover more with the first time mummies!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  3. mrstann

mrstann Member

Hello babe! Congrats!! How many weeks r u? I’m also a first time mom and honestly, i’m quite lost as well because none of my friends is in this stage at all. Haha but luckily i’ve known some mummies since our wedding prep day till today:)

I was told to only scheduled for a gynae check on the 7th/ 8th week otherwise any earlier would be of no use as we’re unable to hear the baby’s hb anytime earlier than that and would be of no use

4. Curry chicken

Curry chicken New Member

Test kit says I’m in 3+ weeks already. That’s what I read up on too.. so I will be going for my first check on the 2nd month that I miss my period ☺️ I am so paranoid here. I want everything to go well

5. mrstann

mrstann Member

Oh my kit was 2-3 weeks but i have already scheduled for a gynae check next week cus the nurse said next week I should be in my 6 weeks base on the last date of my first menses.

6. Amy Koey

Amy Koey New Member

Hi..! im new here too! shall we start a whassap group too?? i just tested yesterday after my menses late fr 6 days. looking for gynae in sg... coz previously i visited jb gynae (to save $)

7. Amy Koey

Amy Koey New Member

ya la , this is so confusing, based on last date of my first menses also stated baby aged 6 weeks... we count manually baby should be 3-4 weeks only le..

8. mrstann

mrstann Member

So this is ur second pregnancy already ah? Haha ya leh i count like that only 5 weeks leh duno how they count de

I dun know leh.. is it too fast ah? Haven even go first check up:x haha

9. Amy Koey

Amy Koey New Member

my first pregnancy leh. i think need to go for first check up very soon to further check for confirmed pregnancy coz just checked using pregnancy kit ler.. cried so long in the washroom yesterday after checking the result.. what a touching moment..TT , previously i do some basic gynae checkup in JB, havent update the doc yet about my pregnancy test result keke

10. mrstann

mrstann Member

Ohh.. cus u said previous time ur gynae was im JB so that made me confused haha. Maybe u can see the hospital u wanna deliver then narrow down to the dr names. Cus most dr only deliver at certain hospitals:)

11. Curry chicken

Curry chicken New Member

A whatsapp group chat is a awesome idea!! We can slowly add the new comers in!!! Shall we start first?

12. Curry chicken

Curry chicken New Member

A whatsapp group chat is a awesome idea!! We can slowly add the new comers in!!! Shall we start first?
    i just called a gynae of my husband’s choice. Initially she say earliest 12july but after asking on why I am seeing the doc she push it up to the 3rd July for me ☺️Phew

13. Amy Koey

Amy Koey New Member

yea.... <3 come i create. pm me u guys number we create a group, hiak hiak... even we can share our excitement together.

14. Amy Koey

Amy Koey New Member

sorry paiseh ah... actually im newly married - Feb 2018, ah then ah a bit kan chiong for baby, so we went to gynae in JB for some health screening , checked blood test, for hormone test and diabetes test.. did some test there for pre-pregnancy.. who knows , before the result release, my baby already on the way... ^^ JB gynae consultation really very cheap sia! SG gynae my colleague recommended me Dr Loke from Tampines.. gotta get his contact soon !

15. mrstann

mrstann Member

Haha yeah and the exchange rate of cus would be cheaper but i think if u’re having a baby now have to spend a little more money and do it here in sg instead, if u need to see the dr it’s easier also with ur records. Anyway pm u my no liao

16. SHELLYGAN

SHELLYGAN New Member

My mum is 53 years old, Malaysian, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
    She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
    She is easy going, flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
    You can sms/whatsapp me @ 96908622 to know more information and check on her availability.
    Thank you