March 2019 Mummies

mrstann

Let me start the ball rolling, just tested a BFP this morning with 3 kits on my 3rd week. I’m lost where to proceed next. Who’s with me? And anyway Hello! And congrats to fellow mommies to be!:)

Let me start the ball rolling, just tested a BFP this morning with 3 kits on my 3rd week. I’m lost where to proceed next. Who’s with me? And anyway Hello! And congrats to fellow mommies to be!:)
Hi!! Me!!! I just got myself tested 2 Days sgo!!! Congrats there!!! It’s my first pregnancy too so I am totally lost at this. Thank you for all the mummies guidance in advance and look forward to discover more with the first time mummies!

Last edited:
Hi!! Me!!! I just got myself tested 2 Days sgo!!! Congrats there!!! It’s my first pregnancy too so I am totally lost at this. Thank you for all the mummies guidance in advance and look forward to discover more with the first time mummies!

Hello babe! Congrats!! How many weeks r u? I’m also a first time mom and honestly, i’m quite lost as well because none of my friends is in this stage at all. Haha but luckily i’ve known some mummies since our wedding prep day till today:)

I was told to only scheduled for a gynae check on the 7th/ 8th week otherwise any earlier would be of no use as we’re unable to hear the baby’s hb anytime earlier than that and would be of no use

Hello babe! Congrats!! How many weeks r u? I’m also a first time mom and honestly, i’m quite lost as well because none of my friends is in this stage at all. Haha but luckily i’ve known some mummies since our wedding prep day till today:)

I was told to only scheduled for a gynae check on the 7th/ 8th week otherwise any earlier would be of no use as we’re unable to hear the baby’s hb anytime earlier than that and would be of no use

Test kit says I’m in 3+ weeks already. That’s what I read up on too.. so I will be going for my first check on the 2nd month that I miss my period ☺️ I am so paranoid here. I want everything to go well

Test kit says I’m in 3+ weeks already. That’s what I read up on too.. so I will be going for my first check on the 2nd month that I miss my period ☺️ I am so paranoid here. I want everything to go well

Oh my kit was 2-3 weeks but i have already scheduled for a gynae check next week cus the nurse said next week I should be in my 6 weeks base on the last date of my first menses.

Hi..! im new here too! shall we start a whassap group too?? i just tested yesterday after my menses late fr 6 days. looking for gynae in sg... coz previously i visited jb gynae (to save $)

Oh my kit was 2-3 weeks but i have already scheduled for a gynae check next week cus the nurse said next week I should be in my 6 weeks base on the last date of my first menses.
ya la , this is so confusing, based on last date of my first menses also stated baby aged 6 weeks... we count manually baby should be 3-4 weeks only le..

So this is ur second pregnancy already ah? Haha ya leh i count like that only 5 weeks leh duno how they count de

I dun know leh.. is it too fast ah? Haven even go first check up:x haha

So this is ur second pregnancy already ah? Haha ya leh i count like that only 5 weeks leh duno how they count de

I dun know leh.. is it too fast ah? Haven even go first check up:x haha
my first pregnancy leh. i think need to go for first check up very soon to further check for confirmed pregnancy coz just checked using pregnancy kit ler.. cried so long in the washroom yesterday after checking the result.. what a touching moment..TT , previously i do some basic gynae checkup in JB, havent update the doc yet about my pregnancy test result keke

Ohh.. cus u said previous time ur gynae was im JB so that made me confused haha. Maybe u can see the hospital u wanna deliver then narrow down to the dr names. Cus most dr only deliver at certain hospitals:)

Hi..! im new here too! shall we start a whassap group too?? i just tested yesterday after my menses late fr 6 days. looking for gynae in sg... coz previously i visited jb gynae (to save $)
A whatsapp group chat is a awesome idea!! We can slowly add the new comers in!!! Shall we start first?

A whatsapp group chat is a awesome idea!! We can slowly add the new comers in!!! Shall we start first?
i just called a gynae of my husband’s choice. Initially she say earliest 12july but after asking on why I am seeing the doc she push it up to the 3rd July for me ☺️Phew

Ohh.. cus u said previous time ur gynae was im JB so that made me confused haha. Maybe u can see the hospital u wanna deliver then narrow down to the dr names. Cus most dr only deliver at certain hospitals:)
sorry paiseh ah... actually im newly married - Feb 2018, ah then ah a bit kan chiong for baby, so we went to gynae in JB for some health screening , checked blood test, for hormone test and diabetes test.. did some test there for pre-pregnancy.. who knows , before the result release, my baby already on the way... ^^ JB gynae consultation really very cheap sia! SG gynae my colleague recommended me Dr Loke from Tampines.. gotta get his contact soon !

Haha yeah and the exchange rate of cus would be cheaper but i think if u’re having a baby now have to spend a little more money and do it here in sg instead, if u need to see the dr it’s easier also with ur records. Anyway pm u my no liao

My mum is 53 years old, Malaysian, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
She is easy going, flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
You can sms/whatsapp me @ 96908622 to know more information and check on her availability.
Thank you

Congrats to all here. I tested today nd got a super faint positive. Will try to test again 2 days later.
For those using digital pregnancy test kit, I think you need to add 2weeks to the week shown in there. Cos I think the kit count from date of conception.

Hi all,

I just tested today after my 2WW. Exactly 2 weeks from when I think I should be ovulating. Digital test said 1-2 weeks. I input my menses dare to calculate, if all goes well my EDD should be 9 March 2019!

This will be my 2nd kid. But I will be scheduling my gynae appointment ASAP to support this pregnancy all the way!

Con
Hi all,

I just tested today after my 2WW. Exactly 2 weeks from when I think I should be ovulating. Digital test said 1-2 weeks. I input my menses dare to calculate, if all goes well my EDD should be 9 March 2019!

This will be my 2nd kid. But I will be scheduling my gynae appointment ASAP to support this pregnancy all the way!
Congratulations. My edd will be 1st march base on LMP. This will be my 3rd child.
Will you be going back to your previous gynae?

yea.... <3 come i create. pm me u guys number we create a group, hiak hiak... even we can share our excitement together.

Just tested BFP yesterday after missing my period and am at a loss what to do!

Would love to join the group chat if you have one

Hello everyone, just tested my 2nd kit and I think I’m preggy. First time mum and totally lost on what to do next. Do you all still go to the GP to get confirmation?

If there’s any group chat, can I join too? Thanks

Hello everyone, just tested my 2nd kit and I think I’m preggy. First time mum and totally lost on what to do next. Do you all still go to the GP to get confirmation?

R u planning to go private clinic or govt hospital under subsidy? U can go straight to the gynae of ur choice for confirmation, but if u wan subsidy - then have to go Polyclinic & get referral to one of the govt hospital.

In the meantime, do take folic acid daily if u haven (while looking for gynae). ☺️

R u planning to go private clinic or govt hospital under subsidy? U can go straight to the gynae of ur choice for confirmation, but if u wan subsidy - then have to go Polyclinic & get referral to one of the govt hospital.

In the meantime, do take folic acid daily if u haven (while looking for gynae). ☺️

No need to go gp to confirm. You can just go ahead and call the gynae to make an appointment.

hello Mummies~ Congrats to all!

I tested multiple times since last Friday.. because of my bio-chemical pregnancy last month, was abit cautious and don't want to be overly excited.. scared it turns into false alarm again. Finally confirmed with the ClearBlue digital, showing that pregnancy did progress :)

Happy to meet you all here!

I just tested with Clearblue digital today to reconfirm.

Since no one created grp chat, let me start the ball rolling.

Do pm me with ur contact yah.

Con

Congratulations. My edd will be 1st march base on LMP. This will be my 3rd child.
Will you be going back to your previous gynae?

Yes. Cos everything went very smoothly the 1st pregnancy with him. Stitching also good. But I need boosters... :( Monday took blood test progesterone level low. Need day oral and twice a week inject for the first trimester....

He was the 1 who started me one 1 cycle of clomid due to my pcos, 1 time kena! So happy. Hope everything is smooth sailing...

Which gynae you all plan to go to? My friend recommended Dr Benjamin Tham and seems like he’s so popular that it’s so hard to get an appointment slot.
Yes he is very popular. You can always book an appointment with him first and if you are eager to see baby before that, you can go to other gynae with earlier slot then change to ben tham later on.
I'm going to see s l goh.

Yes. Cos everything went very smoothly the 1st pregnancy with him. Stitching also good. But I need boosters... :( Monday took blood test progesterone level low. Need day oral and twice a week inject for the first trimester....

He was the 1 who started me one 1 cycle of clomid due to my pcos, 1 time kena! So happy. Hope everything is smooth sailing...
Hope that baby is sticky!

I just tested positive last saturday too! My #3 (#1 girl, #2 boy) hehe

I think creating a fb group will be more ideal? If there is any whatsapp group i am keen to join too..who do i pm? :)

congrats to all mummies!

Just want to check, cos ytd i went to see my gynae, she mentioned my baby is slightly smaller. :( by right i should be at my 8th week, but the scan showed my baby at 7th week.

anyone heard/experienced before? :( im quite worried.

btw, i heard ben tham is good and very popular.
my gynae is W K Tan. a female gynae at TMC also. she's in the same clinic as ben tham i think. i find her vvv patient and detailed, vv nice. :)

Which gynae you all plan to go to? My friend recommended Dr Benjamin Tham and seems like he’s so popular that it’s so hard to get an appointment slot.

Depends on each comfort level, if u dun want to wait too long choose a less popular gynae. Gynae like benjamin tham may take 2-3 hours waiting time if u r unlucky

Hi everyone

Im a father to be..wifey jus tested 3 times on the 3 kits to ascertain results this morning..she miss her period for 8days

Anws any good doctors to recommend? We are first time in the pregnancy wagon

So wat are the next step in this new journey we are pursuing?

congrats to all mummies!

Just want to check, cos ytd i went to see my gynae, she mentioned my baby is slightly smaller. :( by right i should be at my 8th week, but the scan showed my baby at 7th week.

anyone heard/experienced before? :( im quite worried.

btw, i heard ben tham is good and very popular.
my gynae is W K Tan. a female gynae at TMC also. she's in the same clinic as ben tham i think. i find her vvv patient and detailed, vv nice. :)
Stay positive. Maybe still too early to scan. Slight difference will make the age differ... cos the sag is measured by mm now, so tiny.

Ask for another scan but don't wait too long. You should go forone more this week!

Jia you

Hello all mummies to be! I would love to join in the WA chat as well.. This is my second child and successfully conceive after a chemical pregnancy in April! Nice to meet you all!

He's good... He's my gynae for my first and I'm going back to him again... Smooth delivery and his stitching was very good.. No pain at all and recovery very fast...

Hi everyone congrats! I just found out I'm pregnant yesterday. anyone has experience with any gynae? I've book an appt with dr Teoh S H at Mt E but he can only see me only 24 july as he is out of town. then my sister mentioned her friend went to Dr adelina at TMC. this is my 1st pregnancy and none of my gf has been pregnant before. i don't know what to expect or what to look out for to identify a suitable doctor. would appreciate if anyone has any input. thanks!

Hi all,

hey babe how do you do the calculations?

Hihi! Just to share that Dr Adelina Wong has been my gynae for my #1. She is a very nice lady. She is soft spoken but is very reassuring and very patient during the consultation. She is not those doctors who will chop chop n rush through the consultation. On top of that, her clinic staffs were also very nice people too. =)

Back