March 2019 Mummies

Hi mummies! I'm new to this group. Abt 11wks+ pregnant.
Any idea what happens at the scan that comes after the blood test for oscar test?
Will we know the results on the day of scan?

Please add me to the Whats app chat group. 88285577

Hi everyone!

I'm preg with #4 and just had my 1st appt today with Dr Paul Tseng from TMC. EDD is 12th March so currently i'm at 13wks2d. And similar to my previous pregnancy, we get to know the gender pretty early too And im pretty excited for end of nx mth's 20wks detailed scan. May this pregnancy will be a smooth sailing one.

Hopefully all is well for all you mummies too! Jia you!

Hi everyone!

I'm preg with #4 and just had my 1st appt today with Dr Paul Tseng from TMC. EDD is 12th March so currently i'm at 13wks2d. And similar to my previous pregnancy, we get to know the gender pretty early too And im pretty excited for end of nx mth's 20wks detailed scan. May this pregnancy will be a smooth sailing one.

Hopefully all is well for all you mummies too! Jia you!
Congrats!! My EDD is just one day apart from yours. Good luck and take care!

Hi mummies.. its been sometime i posted.. today i’m in week 15.. every morning in the past 2 weeks, i have been vomiting once i wake up.. its like baby is on hunger strike.. i have to eat at 6.30am, 8.30(once i reach work), 11am, lunch, 3pm, 5pm and 7pm -_-
I hope this week and the next it will be a better week. How are you mummies doing?

For those who wished to join the March 2019 WhatsApp grp, pls PM me ur hp number with ur name (real name, not SMH forum name).

Hi, my edd is 6 march 2019, #3 pregnancy
have request to be added on the whatsapp grp pls check your pms :)

is there any facebook group create? pls add me too :)

anyway for those who came back with bad oscar result, fear not!
my #2 also came back with fake positive for down syndrome (i was below 30 when i had my #2). Oscar only 90% accurate and is known to have many fake positive! All will be fine, dont worry too much!

For those who wished to join the March 2019 WhatsApp grp, pls PM me ur hp number with ur name (real name, not SMH forum name).
Hi there! Tze Wei here. I just pm-ed you, but not sure if it went through. Please add me into the group. HP: 82880373. Thank I so much :)

Hello there! Tiannie here, just pm-ed you, but not sure if it went through. Please add me into the group. HP: 90262440.

Thank you in advance! ;)

To March 2019 mummies-to-be, we just migrated to Telegram chat grp. However, we require new members to be “verified” b4 added to the grp as we had prev member who spammed grp members with advertisements via PM.

Proof would include either of the following:
1. Ultrasound if it indicates your name; or
2. EDD letter from gynae also must have your name on it; or
3. Receipts from your gynae clinic showing that you took a pregnancy test. Receipts that only indicate “consultation” would not be accepted. receipts should also bear your name on it.

In the event that the name on the documents do not reflect the name you indicate in the chat, then we need your photo ID as an additional proof.
Those okay with it, PM me with your contact number yah.

Thank you.

To March 2019 mummies-to-be, we just migrated to Telegram chat grp. However, we require new members to be “verified” b4 added to the grp as we had prev member who spammed grp members with advertisements via PM.

3. Receipts from your gynae clinic showing that you took a pregnancy test. Receipts that only indicate “consultation” would not be accepted. receipts should also bear your name on it.

In the event that the name on the documents do not reflect the name you indicate in the chat, then we need your photo ID as an additional proof.

Thank you.
Hi I don't know how to PM. I ended started a "conversation" with you to msg u my details.. not sure if u got it.

May I know what is tele-gram? Is it an app that we need to download in order to join the chat group?

Hi I don't know how to PM. I ended started a "conversation" with you to msg u my details.. not sure if u got it.

May I know what is tele-gram? Is it an app that we need to download in order to join the chat group?

Hi, I didn’t get ur PM. However, I’ve send u a PM instead. See if u received it?

Hi mummies, I’m a June 2018 mummy.

My husband and me created anti radiation pillow, cap and nursing cover after I deliver my LO at Thomson. I wanted to protect my LO so much that I didn use my mobile phone at all during the confinement. Thus we created this for all babies well being and also for us mummies to use phone while BM lol :p

So I would like to introduce it to you girls.

Check it out first in Singapore and made in Singapore products (https://www.neonatenest.com.sg/)

I’m having booth on the Expo Baby Baby event, all item is on discount.

For enquiry, I can be reach at 86134497.

:)

Thank you.

Hi congratulations to all mummies to be.
I am going to pop soon these coming week. Getting very nervous and excited. Hoping to get some emotional support here!

Back