1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

March 2019 Mummies

Discussion in 'Year 2019 Mums' started by mrstann, Jun 14, 2018.

1. CocoCloud

CocoCloud New Member

Hi I'd like to join. Can someone PM me the WhatsApp link, thanks..

2. DCYeo

DCYeo New Member

Hi congratulations to all mummies to be.
    I am going to pop soon these coming week. Getting very nervous and excited. Hoping to get some emotional support here!

3. Owslim

Owslim New Member

Hi, I would like to join the chat group pls. My contact number is 88289682. Thanks!

4. Keko

Keko New Member

Hi I like to join the chat group. Contact is 90265123

5. St4lou5

St4lou5 New Member

To March 2019 mummies-to-be, we have migrated to Telegram chat grp. However, we require new members to be “verified” b4 added to the grp as we had prev member who spammed grp members with advertisements via PM.

Proof would include either of the following:
    1. Ultrasound if it indicates your name; or
    2. EDD letter from gynae also must have your name on it; or
    3. Receipts from your gynae clinic showing that you took a pregnancy test. Receipts that only indicate “consultation” would not be accepted. receipts should also bear your name on it.

In the event that the name on the documents do not reflect the name you indicate in the chat, then we need your photo ID as an additional proof.
    Those okay with it, PM me with your contact number yah.

Thank you.

6. Felicia.tanmz

Felicia.tanmz New Member

Hi ! I am ok with the above and like to join march baby group. Pls WhatsApp me at 96501046. Thanks !

7. Blossoms1987

Blossoms1987 New Member

8. jenicool

jenicool New Member

HiHi I’m a freelance photographer also a May mummies to be. Just spreading some news if any of you have just gave birth with baby less than 1week, we have a model call for a newborn shoot session with international Photographer Ana Brandt. She will be coming to Singapore for a workshop on 2 Apr. Let me know if you’re keen;)