March 2019 Mummies

To March 2019 mummies-to-be, we have migrated to Telegram chat grp. However, we require new members to be “verified” b4 added to the grp as we had prev member who spammed grp members with advertisements via PM.

Proof would include either of the following:
1. Ultrasound if it indicates your name; or
2. EDD letter from gynae also must have your name on it; or
3. Receipts from your gynae clinic showing that you took a pregnancy test. Receipts that only indicate “consultation” would not be accepted. receipts should also bear your name on it.

In the event that the name on the documents do not reflect the name you indicate in the chat, then we need your photo ID as an additional proof.
Those okay with it, PM me with your contact number yah.

Thank you.

HiHi I’m a freelance photographer also a May mummies to be. Just spreading some news if any of you have just gave birth with baby less than 1week, we have a model call for a newborn shoot session with international Photographer Ana Brandt. She will be coming to Singapore for a workshop on 2 Apr. Let me know if you’re keen;)

Please add me! 97270637
Baby born 13th March 2019

To March 2019 mummies-to-be, we have migrated to Telegram chat grp. However, we require new members to be “verified” b4 added to the grp as we had prev member who spammed grp members with advertisements via PM.

3. Receipts from your gynae clinic showing that you took a pregnancy test. Receipts that only indicate “consultation” would not be accepted. receipts should also bear your name on it.

In the event that the name on the documents do not reflect the name you indicate in the chat, then we need your photo ID as an additional proof.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Hi,
My Name is Prajakta. My baby boy is 6 momths old.. born on 29th March.
I would like to join group chat.
Thanks!!

Back