IVF Mummies-To-Be Support Group

Baby we are going kkh for the jab, will let u know the cost. wonder can use CDA account or not. will bring the ocbc card along....but i dun remember the pin number. =S that last time i told doc, we will take all 3...
4 doses so next injection is when?

Val, grumpus is giving me the contact for the insurance agent for manualife not maid agency.
happy.gif

Maid agency is from Singapoh.
The agency is Upview employment
Call Madeline at 6383 1221.

I just confirmed a maid from this agency on wed.

Gan
Ya let me know the cost.. See how much did i overpay.. :s
The next dose is one mth later to take together with the 2nd dose of 5in1... 3rd is when bbs are 6mths old.. Last dose when bb are 1yr old... If im not wrong.. 4 doses are needed when bbs start taking when few mths old.. If take when bb are much older.. Only need 3 doses.. But i rather them to take earlier to get protected...

Jj, so glad to c your post!!!! So wat did u eat to beef up Yr girl girl weight? Hw many weeks are u now? Still going for the Bb taka fair?

Pink d, 12 kg is ok la... I now only week 21 n already gain nearly 8kg Liao lei... I wonder Hw many kgs I will gain? The last time I see dr Loh n dr Paul, both din comment much on my wgt though... I start to feel my legs cannot support my extra weight anymore. Keke.. Easily tired after walking a distance... Must sit walk sit walk..

Not that they grew alot la .. More of they growing consistantly putting on at least 400grms every 2wks.

Boy hit 2kg, girl is 1.6kg now, I'm at 32wks now.

Taka fair I will try to go down if able too.

rostrum,

I think Calcium not causing constipation.. my husband is taking Calcit Ultra now no problem. Pregnant women tend to have slower bowel movement and prone to constipation. Iron and heaty food will cause constipation. Take some quaker oatmeal will help.

Last time my weight gain was 15kg but my baby only 3kg. I took Anmum for the first few weeks then Frisomum milk powder at night when hungry. Tried Enfamama but found that it's more heaty did not finish the whole tin. I am not concern about the weight gain as I don't have too much body fat to start with. I did not take any chicken essence, bird nest, or herbal soup during pregnancy. Only took some durian during the durian season.

Rostrum,
I certainly hope it's the babies benefitting from the nutrients in my body and not the fatty bits! I've also gained 8kg so far. I was looking at my chart and in recent 5 weeks, I've gained 3kg though. Baby growth spurt and I gain a weight spurt at the same time perhaps?

JJ,
It's gd news hearing that your girl's weight is much better now. Another obstacle crossed for the moment
happy.gif
Btw, how much weight have u put on already?

Jj, growing consistently is a good sign lei.. Perhaps d rest u got after staying at home helps! Your twins Wgts are good! Do update us when u pop hor..

If u go for the taka fair, b careful wif the crowd.. Best to get Dh go with u... Tk care!

Wishb, ok, will ask my doc if i need any calcium pills or not? A bit phobia to pop so many pills at times.. So trying to cut down..

Syrah, dun worry too much. Big/small babies, whether they are getting nutrients/fats fm us is beyond our ctrl. Easier said than done. At times I also worry... Ppl ard me are commenting tt my tummy at 5 mths + for twins is not big enuff.. I feel like telling them tummy size does not equal to babies size. If they are growing well inside, isn't it better for me n not so xin ku?

Anyway, I always try to brush off all these comments n enjoy my pregnancy
happy.gif

Rose, the robinson sale is till 13th mar if I m not wrong..

Rose not sure when is the sale ending, not mention on thurs newspaper. Both centrepoint n raffles city having sale but I went centrepoint coz the nursery section bigger. Can give a call to Robinson centrepoint at 67330888 to check.

Grumps, Gan, I can't carry n pump at the same time.

Pandwife, The sling is not that easy to use
sad.gif
I went to mothercare to try with my girl. M size to small L to big..

Syrah,
I just remembered on march 4th nite that it was ur scan date… I missed emailing u 
Quickly checked next day , but some prob on sat I guess I could not post in the thread.
Don’t worry abt baby weights , just be stress free and enjoy ur pregnancy. As rostrum said nutrients and fats are beyond our control. So just have healthy meals , frequent and small meals rather than splitting in 3 meals a day , bcos as they grow we feel breathlessness and digestion problems..

Rostrum,
U started feeling baby movements ?? tummy size differs from person to person .. ignore the comments.
Ur scan is coming next week rite ?? I remember ur is during the same time as mine.

JJ,
Good babies are catching up on weights.. and growing on a constant pace.
Pink destiny,
Wow ur popping soon… I din’t see ur post for some time.. I was wondering whether u popped..:)

MTB , New mommies
Do u know when they start checking on baby weights ? from which week . I will be seeing the doc during my 27th week. Even checking weight differs as iam carrying a singleton. And when do they check on GD?

Winnepoh,
hi .. u rhaving singleton ?? when did they check on baby weights.

Happybb,rostrum,syrah,
Even iam not prescribed with calcium tablets. Do we need to specifically ask Dr.Loh . I take lot of yogurts ( unflavoured) but milk medium level .

Fancy, ya, I can feel babies' movements already but light ones...these days it becomes more but not karate kicks yet.

I did not go back Camden for my detail scan. I went to TMC to do it 2 weeks ago instead as dh cannot wait...hehe... everything is fine
happy.gif
My next growth scan is in Apr which is 25 weeks +.

As for calcium tablets, no harm asking Dr Loh...I did tell him I din tk milk but yoghurt instead and he says it is good enuff...

How many weeks are u now? When is teh next growth scan? Sorry huh...too many things to tk note and lose yr track liao...

Hi fancy,
how are you? how many weeks are you at now?
I haven popped... I am still counting down and waiting for him to come out
happy.gif

Rostrum: congrats on feeling the flutters. isnt it wonderful?
no worries abt the comments on tummy sizes. I tell you, i get very very different ones. Some ppl said im too huge, some ppl said im just right and some said im small.
Yday when i went out, the salesgirls asked when im popping and i said 'anytime" and their eyes popped out... said i dun look im popping...
best is to ignore...plus stimes its also the cut of the clothes we wear.
happy.gif

Pink D, yes it is amazing and also an assurance to me all the times...

I dun bother abt the sizes but just tt mil keep saying lor...to old ppl, big tummy = big babies lor, which is not true.

Small tummy does not mean small babies ma...it might mean our abdominal muscle is stronger thus, it is not too big yet.

I ever ask Dr Loh and Dr Paul at this and both laff at me and say tummy sizes does not matter..most impt is babies growing well inside. hehe...

U hw many weeks now? So u waiting for waterbag to break or induced?

Rostrum, my EDD is this Fri and I have no signs except for some bits of menstrual-like cramps this morning... so shall patiently wait
happy.gif

Yup thats exactly what Dr paul said as well... coz its first pregnancy, hence our muscle walls are tighter.
happy.gif

I dun think I wanna induce...so i shall wait and see...
How come you are seeing 2 drs?

Pink D, cos I find Dr Loh too bz at times and my next appt is too far apart, we find...so in btw, I will see Dr Paul...

Till date, we hv not decided where to deliver our babies since both gynaes also no package..We can only monitor and decide later.

This Fri?? Wow..I tink I will be so excited if I am u...hv a smooth delivery and do share yr good news here once pop ok?

Rostrum,
Exciting rite to feel the movements...
mine is singleton , so no growth scan. its been 4 weeks already since i saw the baby ..
need to wait for one more week. will kk do 3 d or 4d scan and give us a soft copy if we request them? of course with additional charge.
iam so tempted to go for that scan and save it.

iam totally loosing track who is in which stage. wish we had a spreadsheet.

Pink destiny,
iam good .. can 't wait for next week to see the babies.
WOW... this friday....waiting patiently can feel the excitement.. for me long way to go iam in 26th week .. have a smooth delivery .

Prayhard ,
did u fix the date to pop ?? or u popped??

I get all sorts of comments. my staff say my tummy small, some relative say I'm big. my mum & mil never comment cos I eat a lot! watever comments I hear I learn to turn a deaf ear, cos all I care is my baby is healthy

mummies, r u having ur little ones vaccinated against influenza and hepatitis A?

gan, these are the 2 optional jabs within bb's first 12 mths in the list of vaccination from my PD.

Panda
The compulsory hep injections are only B is it?
Hep A is optional?

Btw what does 5in1 injections include huh? I forgot to ask my pd...

U intend to let yr bbs take influzena and hep A?
How abt chickenpox?

fancy, u r 5 weeks ahead of me....so envy..soon u will be in 3rd tri le...I tink can request...but must chk with ADC or Dr Loh..of cos need to pay extra..

Haha...all the comments on tummy sizes differs huh except for JJ's...Ya, all we care is healthy babies...

Rostrum, I also get varying comments abt my tummy size. Some say big, some say small for twinnies bla bla.. Jus hope they are growing well, thats IT.

ya my CL charges 2.1k for singleton n 2.7k for twinnies. if thru agency, she will charge us 3k as she needs to pay the agency commission. So we goto her direct, hence cheaper. Not sure hw true..

Ladies, I saw some posts on massage ladies contact earlier, am trying to find back the contacts to start calling.
Anyone have any recommendation?

My gal just took the 5 in 1, now waiting for her to wake up take the rotavirus. Next visit when she is 5 mths.... Hmmmm abit diff from baby coz ur girls are taking 2nd dose when they r 4 mths right? Injection for 5 in 1 is $40 n rotavirus $79.73.

By the way panda, baby and Grumpus ur babies neck stiff enuff to stay upright on their own?

Gan
Eh.. How come difference from mine le...
Walau yr 5in1 so cheap!!!??? I paid $120 per bb!!!!
Yr charges is subsidised at kkh? U thk i can bring my bbs to kkh to take the injections thou my bbs are not delivered there?

Yup both my girls are able to support their head upright on their own... But cos my bbs are borned earlier than yrs..

Imp22, how many weeks are u now? 3rd tri already?

U still working?

U intend to go natural or C-sect? From my last chk up, Dr Loh says most likely C-sect, so sad!

I am also waiting for massage recommendations..hehe...

baby, my friend told me polyclinics are as good and they give priority to babies for jabs, dun nd to queue and the jabs given are the same outside. U might want to chk with polyclinics also. I not sure how true...

Alamak.. Really regret nvr go polyclinic to take the injections...

Now that i have started the vacinnations at my pd clinic.. Dont know will it be paiseh to not continue to get the injections frm there... Cos definitely will be gg bk there if bbs fall sick... Then the pd will know i did not went to her for the injections... Arrghhhh... Hmm...

Baby mine is not subsidized but we continue with kkh coz of the jaundice, kept coming back so as well take the injects there.
Hmmm ur babies are only couple weeks earlier, so fast can hold their neck. Mine still need to support.
I also find it strange why the PD said see us 2 mths later

gan, my bbs can partial hold their heads up.. i tink by 3mths, it should be quite stable. now they are 2mths plus...

baby, i paid $200 per bb to hv 6in1 and rotavirus oral med leh...thts excluding the PD consultation fees.. also paid in cash coz we forgot to bring the ocbc card! we plan to continue w PD n jab there coz we always hv alot of qns to ask....n he always spend good time explaining and sharing information..

Rostrum & Winniepooh,

Haha...same here. Most people commented that I look small for 27wks. We can't stop their tongues from wagging...hehe...can only ignore them.

Mummies,

any idea if its necessary for gynaes to monitor fetal weight on every appt? My last u/s & update on fetal weight was when I was 20wks. So worried if bb is growing healthily

Gan,
did the dr say anything? if not, nothing to worry abt since she can hold her head up during tummy time is good enough. bbs develop at different rates.
btw, do u carry yr girl upright on yr shoulder? cos i always do, even with my elder girl and i find that it trains their neck muscles.

u know one of the first milestones is bb being able to roll from back to tummy and tummy to back? my elder girl never did it. she hated being on her tummy so she never flipped. she went straight from lying down on her back to sitting up. every bb is unique
happy.gif

Grumpus PD didn't say anything but I wld be bringing my gal to do physiotherapy at kkh coz I wad telling doc my gal always turn her head to her right when she sleep n prefers looking to her right. So PD advise do some exercise to correct. I hardly carry my gal upright on my shoulder. Will try do it more often.

Blissful that's good! Means her neck muscles are strong. My gal moves alot also, sometimes abit difficult to carry.

Gan, actually her day 2 she already manage to lift her head while we were still in hospital, my good friend and bro saw all 3 were shock

Today my girl fuss again. Mood swing I guess :p
Just complain to my hub need to buy cane.

blissful..my gal oso fussing...whole afternoon screaming away if we dont carry her n refused to nap.... she scream until hands n feet turn cold...

Rostrum, m 28weeks this week.. dr Loh never discussed with me the possibility of a natural or c sect.

Yup I m still working, u not?

Er my gal been sleeping after the jab n rotravirus... Waiting for her to wake up for her milk. Hope she doesn't develop fever

finally got all the 3 little fussy ones to sleep! hopefully they will be sleeping thru happy hour.. so exhausted from carrying them the whole afternoon.

gan, when is ur maid coming? I just spoke to Madeline.. she will try to get mine to come in end of Mar.. cant wait for the extra help.. my dad is getting unwell from helping here everyday coz he doesnt have time to exercise.

Back