IVF KKH

miss_92

Hi, I’m currently on my tww. My blood test is on the 11/6/24(Tuesday)

The Dr, have been given me Ovudrel to stimulate my eggs. The trigger shot was done on the 23/5/24 at 8:30pm. Trigger shot was 250mg. Today would be 13dp trigger. I have done my FET on the 30/5/2024.

But today it has been 7days past transfer.
I get a positive pregnancy test with First response.
And my another test of hcg is a faint line. I don’t know if it’s still my hcg in my body system. Or I am really pregnant??

Hi, sounds like good news for you! :)
I am also on my TWW, today is my 6dpt5dt, of fresh embryo transfer.
I am too scared to do any HPT now cause I did one on 4dpt and it was only 1 line.

You may test again over the weekends and if the line goes darker... it must be a BFP for you.

Hi, thank you. I just took a test today too. And seems like the line is getting darker than yesterday.
I am also too afraid to check on my hpt. But I told myself I must check to make me feel better. But I also must prepare of what IF.

My first Born was a fresh embryo transfer day 5 too. I tested on day 7. First urine test.

4dpt5dpt is too early.

Maybe you can start to test on day. If you missed the day 7 urine (AM) maybe you want to
Try 8days urine. Baby dust to you!!!

All the best! Don’t google

That's great, so happy for you.
Thank you.. will test when I am ready to accept whatever comes, even though the TWW emotional turmoil is one that takes alot of mental and emotional effort control.

I am praying to get a BFP too~

Will use all my might to stop scrolling google and symptom spotting.

Thank you again, and take care :)

That's great, so happy for you.
Thank you.. will test when I am ready to accept whatever comes, even though the TWW emotional turmoil is one that takes alot of mental and emotional effort control.

I am praying to get a BFP too~

Will use all my might to stop scrolling google and symptom spotting.

Thank you again, and take care :)
I don’t get spotting during implantation. I was bleeding during 8weeks. But for a little while only.
Not all implantation, has spotting. My fresh I don’t get symptoms. Early symptoms I mean. But now I got breast tenderness. Not all you read in the internet you get the symptoms .

Back