IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi Sistas..

Hmm ic some of u r drinking Immunocal...

I have tried many ways to stir the Immunocal..Only 1 way werks..Stir Immunocal with orange juice...Abt 1/2 cup of orange juice..Stir continuously with a chopstick..This will eliminate the lumps...But there will be some bubbles..not much though..Try it..

Heehee...yup I tested too on a HPT and clearblue digital...definitely positive....but right now I hv slight brown discharge yesterday and today...but when i wiped my v with a tissue after the discharge, itz not there anymore...u experienced this too? sorry a bit TMI(too much info)...

never experience this. both my pregnancy I never experience any spotting, call kkh if u're concern with the spotting

hldrops: Hey we did it on the same date exactly! We are 5dp2dt now.

I thought my bloating went down after ET but when I tried on my clothes, all cannot zip.. Means still bloating but I feel it less. I got cramping this morning but it can be due to the progesterone suppositories too. Really hope auntie you-know-who is not coming. No spotting at all.

Maybe we could have met that day. =) My doctor is Tan HH. Today 6dp2dt! No symptom too. hmm. My BT is on 30th Sept, yours too?

Cheeka

Try shaking the immunocal with water, there will be lump, is ok. Then add whatever juice you like, for me I added milo then stir it for a while, the foam will go off. Drink it within 30 mins. We all understand it taste yucky but cos all of us here have a common goal, endure and keep going!

Thanks nervous_babe and Bubbli. Btw, when do you normally start immunocal? I started on first day of jabs. Dont know if it's too early... DH scolded me for eating too many eggs (4 yesterday). He said later I grow fat.... plus it's not scientifically proven...

Maybe we could have met that day. =) My doctor is Tan HH. Today 6dp2dt! No symptom too. hmm. My BT is on 30th Sept, yours too?
Hello, my doc is Sadhana. Today I woke up and had a sick feeling auntie you-know-who is coming! It felt like a dull ache, like the first day of you-know-what. I went to check and nothing. Phew. My BT is 30 Sept also.. very long wait man!

Thanks nervous_babe and Bubbli. Btw, when do you normally start immunocal? I started on first day of jabs. Dont know if it's too early... DH scolded me for eating too many eggs (4 yesterday). He said later I grow fat.... plus it's not scientifically proven...

Hmm actually during my 1st cycle..I took immunocal only when I started jabs...like u..;-)..1 pkt a day...when during stimulation..I up my Immunocal as I was bloated.

During my 2nd cycle..I started Immunocal very early..3 months before..It's actually a good supplement so no harm taking it early. Only thing very ex..

Ur egg whites u start during stimulation..Eat too early..Then u get sick of it early...heheh

Hi all,

Just came back from ER at KKH today..the pain is unbearable..having problem passing gas...guess I am feeling more bloated than ever...managed to retrieve 15eggs.. (Is that considered good??).will be going for ET on Saturday...hope to have good embryos..

Hi all,

Just came back from ER at KKH today..the pain is unbearable..having problem passing gas...guess I am feeling more bloated than ever...managed to retrieve 15eggs.. (Is that considered good??).will be going for ET on Saturday...hope to have good embryos..

Rest well Santhiya.
Took me a week after for the pain to go away.
Doc retrieved only 6 eggs frm me during my ER... so 15 shld be a better number right? Ya.. most important thing is they are good embryos.

When r u gng for ur ET?

Rest well Santhiya.
Took me a week after for the pain to go away.
Doc retrieved only 6 eggs frm me during my ER... so 15 shld be a better number right? Ya.. most important thing is they are good embryos.

When r u gng for ur ET?
I am going on this saturday..thanks for the advise..glad to know that 15 is a good amount...

Bubbli, I think I will continue with the egg and immunocal regime... though now started to feel jela of eggs.

Jia You Cheeka...;-)

Between kampung eggs are nicer..But abit ex and hard to find...Take it alternate bah..so at least not so jelak..ehhehe

Bubbli, yeah... I bought freedom range eggs from NTUC, it's 6 eggs for $3! I eat 4 eggs per day.... siong arh..... Hahhahahha.... but Immunocal is more siong.

Bubbli, yeah... I bought freedom range eggs from NTUC, it's 6 eggs for $3! I eat 4 eggs per day.... siong arh..... Hahhahahha.... but Immunocal is more siong.

oh that one kampung eggs too ah...sorry 1st time heard it..

yup immunocal is more siong..it's $3 plus per packet rite..

Heehee...yup I tested too on a HPT and clearblue digital...definitely positive....but right now I hv slight brown discharge yesterday and today...but when i wiped my v with a tissue after the discharge, itz not there anymore...u experienced this too? sorry a bit TMI(too much info)...

Hi rashal,

How was ur bld test today????

Hi rashal,

How was ur bld test today????

Hi Santhiya, I am a BFP officially!! U hv a gd rest after ur ER..15 eggs quite gd..my first IVF I only had 4-5 eggs..rest more n hv plenty of plain water..

To away,twins2014,bubbli26,audreysu...thanks for ur positive post..gave me hope on the rising hcg levels..

To all ladies here..may u hv a smooth ivf journey and get tt miracle BFP...

Congratulations Rashal!!! I looked at your "footnote". You've gone a long way... you deserve the bfp!!! Congrats and have a safe pregnancy!

Hi Santhiya, I am a BFP officially!! U hv a gd rest after ur ER..15 eggs quite gd..my first IVF I only had 4-5 eggs..rest more n hv plenty of plain water..

To away,twins2014,bubbli26,audreysu...thanks for ur positive post..gave me hope on the rising hcg levels..

Wow!!congratz!!!so happy for you!!!your BFP is giving me hope too.. I have been on bed rest ever since I came home..tummy is still very painful..trying my best not to take any painkillers... Hopefully all this pains will give me a gain.. :)anyway, care to share ur beta result??

Hello, my doc is Sadhana. Today I woke up and had a sick feeling auntie you-know-who is coming! It felt like a dull ache, like the first day of you-know-what. I went to check and nothing. Phew. My BT is 30 Sept also.. very long wait man!

Hey that maybe some positive symptoms. I read that 6dp2dt is where implantation will begin, implantation ache maybe. =) That day of blood test, I heard draw blood liao then got to wait for their call somemore. My god.. I read that avocado is good for us, been drinking avocado smoothie daily, self made one.

Hi Rashal
Congrats!!!
If your spotting persists, then better go see your gynae for advice yah.
Meanwhile have a smooth pregnancy!! :)

Hi
Wow!!congratz!!!so happy for you!!!your BFP is giving me hope too.. I have been on bed rest ever since I came home..tummy is still very painful..trying my best not to take any painkillers... Hopefully all this pains will give me a gain.. :)anyway, care to share ur beta result??
Hi Santhiya
For me, I find that ER is the most painful part of the IVF process, partly also coz I can't take the GA, I would remain giddy and nauseous for 1-2 days. The pain shd go off in 2 days.
My history :
Mar 2009 - First Ivf - BFP - D13pt Beta 184 - daughter 4 years old :)
2011 to 2013 - did another 3 fresh and 6 FET - all BFN :(
July 2013 - FET - BFP - D13pt Beta 584 - 9 weeks singleton :)

I had zero symptoms during my 2WW, stayed home (not exactly bed rest) for first 5 days,
thereafter resume regular activities like cooking and taking care of my daughter, but never try to carry heavy things.

Good luck to all in 2WW! Don't think too much and read too much into symptoms :)

My beta was 600+...more than doubled...u can start to eat brazil nuts n vit B complex to improve ur chances of ur little embbies implanting aft ur Sat ET...may u get ur BFP too Santhiya...

Congratulations Rashal!!! I looked at your "footnote". You've gone a long way... you deserve the bfp!!! Congrats and have a safe pregnancy!

Thank u cheeka...started IVF since 2011...nw I am jz lethargic at night and can jz doze off once I put my head on the pillow...in the meantime,keep upping ur protein intake for ER..we are all behind u...

Hi Rashal
Congrats!!!
If your spotting persists, then better go see your gynae for advice yah.
Meanwhile have a smooth pregnancy!! :)

Thanks away....i did ask the kkh staff nurse but she said itz normal to hv brown discharge..baby dusts to all of u...

Hi

Hi Santhiya
For me, I find that ER is the most painful part of the IVF process, partly also coz I can't take the GA, I would remain giddy and nauseous for 1-2 days. The pain shd go off in 2 days.
My history :
Mar 2009 - First Ivf - BFP - D13pt Beta 184 - daughter 4 years old :)
2011 to 2013 - did another 3 fresh and 6 FET - all BFN :(
July 2013 - FET - BFP - D13pt Beta 584 - 9 weeks singleton :)

I had zero symptoms during my 2WW, stayed home (not exactly bed rest) for first 5 days,
thereafter resume regular activities like cooking and taking care of my daughter, but never try to carry heavy things.

Good luck to all in 2WW! Don't think too much and read too much into symptoms :)
Thanks for your advise..the pain is no longer there..but keep feeling giddy and nausea..guess it should be the GA effect..tomorrow is my ET..can't wait!!

Congrats on your baby..Wishing u all the best!!

My beta was 600+...more than doubled...u can start to eat brazil nuts n vit B complex to improve ur chances of ur little embbies implanting aft ur Sat ET...may u get ur BFP too Santhiya...

I will go later to get the Brazil nuts..how many to take per day???thanks for ur wishes rashal..hope it comes true.. :)

hi ladies, can i check if we can still take conceive well after ET?
I think so until you find out you are pregnant.

I'm now 7dp2dt and I don't feel anything at all! It's so hard not to over analyze everything. I was a lot more relaxed a few days ago, but now I'm just stressing out as I can't POAS until next Thursday at least!

I'm now 7dp2dt and I don't feel anything at all! It's so hard not to over analyze everything. I was a lot more relaxed a few days ago, but now I'm just stressing out as I can't POAS until next Thursday at least!

Hi pinkbunny21, when is ur BT date? Sometimes we dun feel anything at all during pregnancy so hang in there...

My BT date is 30 Sept, which is 19DP2DT!
I'm going to POAS 15DP2DT, which is next Thursday the 26, if I last so long without auntie you-know-who coming to visit of course.

I'm now 5 weeks pregnant & still did not feel anything! I know its hard to stay relax so go do something to take it off your mind like play games or watch tv

I'm now 5 weeks pregnant & still did not feel anything! I know its hard to stay relax so go do something to take it off your mind like play games or watch tv
I will try my best! Harder to take my mind off things as it gets closer and closer.. U know Singapore tv very boring also... sigh!

Wondering anyone of u diagnose as pco? I just found out from my Dr that I'm pco so Egg quality not good hence the failed fet. But I've been getting my period like clockwork n I dont have any pco symptoms. Just wondering how I can improve my chances of success the next fet now that he said my egg quality not good. But yet I was told all the 9 day 5 blasts look beautiful. I dont really understand.

Wondering anyone of u diagnose as pco? I just found out from my Dr that I'm pco so Egg quality not good hence the failed fet. But I've been getting my period like clockwork n I dont have any pco symptoms. Just wondering how I can improve my chances of success the next fet now that he said my egg quality not good. But yet I was told all the 9 day 5 blasts look beautiful. I dont really understand.

During your first scan dr should be able to tell whether you are PCO cos PCO patient will have many follicles count. How many did you retrieve and fertilized? With 9 day 5 blasto is fantastic results. Have you done your FET? Thaw how many?
There are many success stories for PCO patient so don't worry.

Im pcos n i also dont hv pcos symptoms. anyway im not told pcos will hv bad quality. was told by embroyologist that egg quality depends on a lot of factors like diet lifestyle age n many factors which include for sperm too.

9 blastolocyclst is a lot! I hv only 3 fertilised eggs despite having 20 follicles retreived. maybe u can start checking on yr diet lifestyle.. eat healthier, exercise helps?, heard tcm and acpuncture help too.

Back