IVF/ICSI Support Group

Good morning gals,

StickyBFP, U must stay Zen today! Is your big day leh. All the best luck to your ET today. Cheer up k
happy.gif

Apple, All the best to your ER. Remember to up your protein intake.

Sunshine - am starting fresh cycle #2 this month, so now just waiting for AF to come to start the jabs again.. let the fun begin
happy.gif

How are you getting on your 2WW? By the time you and rest of sistas on 2ww now get BFP, I will hope to follow soon!

My boss is not aruond this week so hopefully can follow the forum more actively.. usually at end of day when i get to log in, already 2-3 archive pages.. hahaha.

hi Flowers, Good morning, sweetie.

Are you going to test? Some ladies have no signs at all coz of the medication we have been given, so don't give up hope yet. Janice was testing -ve until d12pd3t and still got 2 beautiful lines on the 13th day.. which day are you now?

Dawn
Still at GP.

Leor
Did you test again?
I got a -ve this morning again 12dpt.... Losing gas & hope le.
If really din make it this round... We've decided not to continue anymore. Hubby doesnt want me to go thru jabs and worse of all my cough & asthma.....
If thats GOD's plan for us, then so be it.

ya ya when i first joined forum, i used to diligently update my status excel to track all the sistas going on cycles.. but now cannot catch up by lunch liao.. hahaha... but good to see so many ladies trying.

I was reading the internet posts on Guiliana & Bill over weekend (forum was down so have to find IVF fix somewhere else.. hahaha..) and it's sometimes sad to see so many people out there just say that G is acting to get the ratings.

I find she's abit drama-queen but I believe their infertility and IVF is real - it's still sad that alot of people dun really understand what we go through & the emotional burden it carries...

Calzz: during this time you need to have enough sleep so that the cramp will go away.

Ron: Today is my 4dpt. No symptom at all. Hope my embbies are growing well. Take medicines and supplement from morning until at night....

Flowers: when are you going for your bt? same as miracle on friday?

<font color="aa00aa">Morning

Miracle - hope you are feeling better. Think you must be testing too early still...wait for Friday's BT la..only 4 more days.

Karen - you too, wait for Wed BT?

Dawn - I didn't end up sleeping till 6am. Coulding't lie down, now taking my fried rice after my pills, suddenly today hungry for rice! then will do TCM meds...late for medication schedule! Oh Oh.

Flowers - Oh, you bought a HPT ah...so going to test not?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Ron - yeah I agree...can see the pain and suffering in their infertility challenge is real...</font>

Flowers - if you test, result positive or negative must to be strong, ok?

If positive, cannot be too excited coz you will wake the babies
happy.gif
If not, don't give up hope until the BT.

Sunshine - sounds like you having a smooth 2ww - no cramping or pain. keep on talking to those embbies to stick tight tight! tell them Mummy wants you!!

Miracle:

don't despair leh, initially you may feel you wan to give up but inside your heart u wont wana give up. May be just take a break for a month or 2 and you'll be back with vengence.

Sun:
Yup my BT is this friday, same as miracle and shoes

Shoes:
Yup will test tmr morning, m gg crazy liao tho inside me i know the results le, so hang around to pat my shoulders tmr ok

Serene- I be seeing prof on tis thurs, tink he will look for any signs of ohss. Other than crinione inserts, was given pregnyl to jab on day 4 &amp; day 7 from retrieval day. Pregnyl think is depends how many embryos extracted ba.
Hubby sperm due to the recent Analysis result, Prof WANs him to freeze incase same result on actual day. Otherwise u are given the option to freeze or not to freeze, incase hubby can't produce on that day.
All the while sperm was brought from hme, but becoz of abt 25 min journey to hosp, we also query the quality by then reach there. I asked the andrology staff, she immediately ask
hubby to use the room in andrology lab. So freezing &amp; er day, we use the room there. So I still thinks the journey play a part also.
Freezing &amp; er day soldiers are ok, they used the er day fresh soldiers for my eggies.
Hope tis helps

Tq shoes.. At least I now more or less knw the outcome no need to keep guessing le. Hehe. Does any sisters frm KK knw if fail hor, does dr SF Loh c n go thru the possibility why fail ah?

Good Morning!

Leor, is confirm a BFP le...Congrats...
Janice, congrats too...
Enjoy the next 9 mths, especially when you can feel bb movement.

Miracle and Karen, dont give up and try again. this journey is never easy, not everyone so lucky to strike on 1st few try. some tried like 5-10 times before they see a BFP. Jia You ok!!!

Calzz, OIC…now concentrate on tiaoing yr body first. I would suggest you to drink Ba Zhen whenever yr AF finish. Cos I did that &amp; found it very good especially for we gals. After losing so much blood, need to take some herbs to replenish the lost. U knw wat I mean hor.

Miracle, Yes, I did test yesterday but will not test today and tomoro cos not enough strips to test. Left with one clearblue for actual BT day.

Don't be dishearted leh…still early lah. Cos I also test –ve at 12dpt mah. Btw, I notice from our sistas excel sheet, all started to test +ve only from 13dpt onwards leh. So dun give up yet.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tE4-ZdnV-3tUlOgBONoWmFQ#gid=6

Ceo, wait for BT to confirm. U might have late implantation leh? Still have two more days to go. Stay positive k.

<font color="aa00aa">Peko, yah, apparently new guidelins is that a woman below 40 can try 10 times IVF in Singapore!</font>

Sunshines - This is my 2nd fresh cycle. IVF#1 BFN and only 2 frozen embbies so not enough to go FET. Doc recommends harvest some more eggs with a fresh one, and I do agree on the recommendation since now at the more happening side of 30
happy.gif
(turning 35 @ April).

Am with a private clinic (not w/ CARE) but with this forum, even I feel like I know Angela and Ning now.. hahahaa..

Ai! 1st day of work so bz...

Miracle, wait for fri's bt lah... Now test too early already

Ron, I think u got the wrong person leh. I didn't test hpt till my bt day

<font color="aa00aa">Janice, you just need to hang in there till the heartbeats are detected...then after that should be fine normally....</font>

BNB: what is beta hcg? I am not informed about beta hcg. I was told to do pregnacy test on 19th Mar. Maybe different clinic is different.

Ron: I am 3 years older than you... I really hope to have a BFP this 1st IVF!

<font color="aa00aa">Janice, you should register on babycenter.com or .com.sg and get a week by week development for the babie(s).

Normally heartbeat by Week 7</font>

flowers, yup my princess is nice! since u bought hpt liao then test tmr morn lah...

leor, i dun like the taste of ba zhen tang... hehe... prefer to drink shi quan da bu tang... can also lah hor?

calzz, shi quan da bu tang also can. As long u got bu can liao. Do u put any meat huh? For me, I dun keke....if put meat, the soup will be oily. Instead of meat, i add dry longgan and red dates so that i can finish the whole soup without waste.

Janice, Can update us your HCG lvl once u have yr result.

hi su, blue, thanks for answering my queries. Think to play safe, will request to freeze sperms 1week b4 ER and produce the sperms at nuh as journey from hse to nuh require 20mins also.

Karen, Miracle,

Don't give up yet.
happy.gif
Like you, I did the hpt to have some mental preparation - don't think I am up to waiting for my "sentence" at the clinic. But hpt can be inaccurate. My good friend, who did IVF at SGH, even after she bfp on the bhcg, still tested negative on the hpt! Not kidding you!

Miracle,

I agree with Flowers - our desires for a child are so strong, we would not give up hope. I took a paycut to work part-time since February last year in the hope that with less stress, we can conceive but our 2 SOIUI attempts were both unsuccessful. The paycut meant that I had hardly any savings (think it's none
sad.gif
) last year - as you all know, these fertility treatments are not cheap and there are the supplements and TCM too. And in exasperation, I had told my hubby one day - forget it la, we are a case of unexplained infertility. Maybe it's just not meant to be. We'll give IVF one shot and if it fails, I will just return to full time work. If we cannot have a baby, we might as well save more money and spend it on travelling instead.

But after I bfn, I never thought like that again. Rather, I am determined to persevere though even my mom felt very xin teng to see me suffer and told me not to try again. Let's encourage each other and press on, ok?

leor, can dun put meat ah... didn't know... hehe... usually i put chicken without the skin so not very oily lah... but good idea to put longan and red dates... like that not so bitter hor?

dawn, i also wish i can work part-time and concentrate on conceiving... but like wat u say, all the treatments are expensive... so cannot work part-time leh...

my dh and i already spend $800 a month at dr zou's clinic coz we both used to do acu twice a week... i think now must cut down to once a week liao...

Back