IVF/ICSI Support Group

mysteryblue

Oh I'm also with Dr Roland but I didn't have IM jab to replace crinone and oral supports during my previous transfer
That's what i thought.. Progesterone injections are quite common for IVFs in India. During my 2nd IVF here in SG, i had spotting even when i was on crinone and duphaston and before BT. Lets see what Dr Roland says. Which stage are you at now? I am trying for my second one..my daughter will be 2 years in 3 months.

Dreamscometrue

That's what i thought.. Progesterone injections are quite common for IVFs in India. During my 2nd IVF here in SG, i had spotting even when i was on crinone and duphaston and before BT. Lets see what Dr Roland says. Which stage are you at now? I am trying for my second one..my daughter will be 2 years in 3 months.
I'm going to do FET soon. Here in SG there's also IM progesterone jabs but it doesn't replace oral and crinone I think. daily IM is crazy.. very painful

Kimchi-ger

Dreamscometrue

Which stage are u at now?

mysteryblue

I see.. how many embryos do u have now? How come need to do back to back cycles?
I respond poorly to IVF stimulation despite normal AMH and hormonal profiles. And I guess egg quality has deteriorated over last 3 years - I am 36 years old now. I got only 1 c grade day 5 blast after first round..decided to do one more round to bank embryos - this time it was only 1 b grade day 6 blast. So waiting for doc to decide if I need to endo scratch or just transfer embryos straight. How about you - how many embryos do you have?

Kimchi-ger

Hi all. I'm left with a day 7 blast grade c. Anyone knows whether I need to proceed on with the fet? I have not much hope on the day 7 blastocyst grade c one. Previously transferred a day 6 blast grade c oso din manage to stick. Can I tell doc say I wan go for another fresh cycle? Thinking of gg tcm to tiao body to produce better embryo if possible.

Dreamscometrue

I respond poorly to IVF stimulation despite normal AMH and hormonal profiles. And I guess egg quality has deteriorated over last 3 years - I am 36 years old now. I got only 1 c grade day 5 blast after first round..decided to do one more round to bank embryos - this time it was only 1 b grade day 6 blast. So waiting for doc to decide if I need to endo scratch or just transfer embryos straight. How about you - how many embryos do you have?
For this fresh cycle I have 4 embryos, all of different grading. Can't recall off hand

harriet07

Hi all. I'm left with a day 7 blast grade c. Anyone knows whether I need to proceed on with the fet? I have not much hope on the day 7 blastocyst grade c one. Previously transferred a day 6 blast grade c oso din manage to stick. Can I tell doc say I wan go for another fresh cycle? Thinking of gg tcm to tiao body to produce better embryo if possible.
You can request to do fresh cycle since you only have 1 frozen embryo. I also had only 1 frozen left (day 6 blast grade C) from my last cycle so my KK doc allowed me to proceed with another fresh to get more embryo instead of doing FET first.

Dreamscometrue

I guess depends on yourself. If this is going to be ur last baby, u probably can go ahead and transfer 1st. Who knows it will stick and u don't have to go through the pain of fresh cycle again.

If u wanna have more after 3rd, then I would say go for another cycle

mysteryblue

No right or wrong answer for this. I would say do the FET since you do have one embryo. And if you do plan to do another fresh - give yourself a few months to rest your body.

milogal88

Previously I was left with one 1 day 3 embryo and Dr Tan HH advised that I go for another fresh cycle. Coz not forgetting the risk that it may not survive the thaw and you’ll have nothing to transfer. So that was also my consideration thus I went ahead with another fresh. Just my 2 cents worth.

gogocat

Hi everyone, I’ve been following the threads and learning a lot.
I had my FET done at KKH last week and am on Crinone progesterone gel inserts. My blood test is next Wed but today I started bleeding. It’s been about 10 days after FET.
Not sure if I should still continue with progesterone inserts. Can’t call the clinic coz it’s public holiday today.
A little bit sad if this means FET didn’t work. Still hopeful but am preparing for the worst...

Toh SH

Hi everyone, I’ve been following the threads and learning a lot.
I had my FET done at KKH last week and am on Crinone progesterone gel inserts. My blood test is next Wed but today I started bleeding. It’s been about 10 days after FET.
Not sure if I should still continue with progesterone inserts. Can’t call the clinic coz it’s public holiday today.
A little bit sad if this means FET didn’t work. Still hopeful but am preparing for the worst...
Is it like menses bleeding?

gogocat

Is it like menses bleeding?
Sort of.
Earlier in the day it was pink.
When I went to the toilet, I thought I saw clots but it’s the crinone gel wrapped in blood.

Now it’s getting darker and heavier though.

According to my usual cycle, I’m suppose to get my menses today or tomorrow. It’s always very punctual. But if one has taken all the hormones and shots, would our menses cycle still be like normal timing?

I’m also wondering about the progesterone, coz I’m suppose to take one at night too.

Toh SH

Sort of.
Earlier in the day it was pink.
When I went to the toilet, I thought I saw clots but it’s the crinone gel wrapped in blood.

Now it’s getting darker and heavier though.

According to my usual cycle, I’m suppose to get my menses today or tomorrow. It’s always very punctual. But if one has taken all the hormones and shots, would our menses cycle still be like normal timing?

I’m also wondering about the progesterone, coz I’m suppose to take one at night too.
My last fresh cycle was like what you are having now but I still continue with the crinone gel till I know should be menses and I just give up using the Med. Call them tmr and check what u should do, at the meantime just continue with the Med.

gogocat

My last fresh cycle was like what you are having now but I still continue with the crinone gel till I know should be menses and I just give up using the Med. Call them tmr and check what u should do, at the meantime just continue with the Med.
Thank you for the reply. Will call them first thing tomorrow morning.