IVF/ICSI Support Group

How old is ur 1st kid?

She is 6 now and still hoping to have a sibling or two. She has gone though the failed cycles with us.. so she understands and is easier to coax when I need to lie down a few mins .. haha. She kisses the “baby” in my tummy and she understands sometimes baby isn’t there after the blood test :cool:

She is 6 now and still hoping to have a sibling or two. She has gone though the failed cycles with us.. so she understands and is easier to coax when I need to lie down a few mins .. haha. She kisses the “baby” in my tummy and she understands sometimes baby isn’t there after the blood test :cool:
Oh wow so big already.. if I managed to conceive when I started to ttc my kid probably will be around that age also..
How old are u now if u dont mind me asking

Oh wow so big already.. if I managed to conceive when I started to ttc my kid probably will be around that age also..
How old are u now if u dont mind me asking

Ya.. I started ttc only after I wean nursing her almost 3yo. It’s a choice I made because I wanted to concentrate giving her breast milk first and it was not like it was all easy to nurse for months so I was determine not to stop casually. I was told I needed to stop nursing to start any ferility attempts. She didn’t come easily so I didn’t want to give up what’s best for her for a second child that might not even materialise. I never regret it. I don’t make popular choice :p

I know how you feel. My younger brothers’ kids are all in secondary and mine barely started primary. There is no end in those feelings. Everyone’s journey is different. Each journey has its own rainbow ya :)

I am 42 this yr.

Ya.. I started ttc only after I wean nursing her almost 3yo. It’s a choice I made because I wanted to concentrate giving her breast milk first and it was not like it was all easy to nurse for months so I was determine not to stop casually. I was told I needed to stop nursing to start any ferility attempts. She didn’t come easily so I didn’t want to give up what’s best for her for a second child that might not even materialise. I never regret it. I don’t make popular choice

I know how you feel. My younger brothers’ kids are all in secondary and mine barely started primary. There is no end in those feelings. Everyone’s journey is different. Each journey has its own rainbow ya :)

I am 42 this yr.
Wah 3 years of breastfeeding. Salute! I felt so much relieved when I stopped

Mine didn't come easy as well, she's my little rainbow after my mc on 3rd attempt and 2 more failed FETs subsequently.

Thats why now feel abit guilty when I cannot carry her during tww

Mine didn't come easy as well, she's my little rainbow after my mc on 3rd attempt and 2 more failed FETs subsequently.

I missed breastfeeding haha.. Its my learning journey and one that I can impart later on.

How old is your princess?

Lie beside her on the bed :) that helps ;) it’s easy to fill the love tank of the little one;)

Mine is 1.5 year old.. the active and clingy stage

They ought to be. I remember still baby carrier her at that age when I needed to cook .. do things with her on the bed while you rest? Is there anyone who can help you for some hours on some days? It will b very helpful at that age.

They ought to be. I remember still baby carrier her at that age when I needed to cook .. do things with her on the bed while you rest? Is there anyone who can help you for some hours on some days? It will b very helpful at that age.
Not too bad as hubby WFH.. and weekdays she goes sch.. weekends abit more challenging.. but just make the best out of it

Hello!
Just went for my ivf counselling session today at sgh... hubs wasnt keen on embarking on the ivf process as he saw how invasive the procedure will be... we booked dr yu for consultation in a couple of weeks time to opt for iui procedure instead... hoping for advices on preparations for iui...

Hello!
Just went for my ivf counselling session today at sgh... hubs wasnt keen on embarking on the ivf process as he saw how invasive the procedure will be... we booked dr yu for consultation in a couple of weeks time to opt for iui procedure instead... hoping for advices on preparations for iui...

IUI usually mean SA is ok. All the best.

I’m struggling with this too! Not being able to carry my daughter... feel so guilty whenever she asked to be carried and I can’t do that.

Hey guys!! Just did HPT today and it is BFP

Attachments

• 07C37890-8CD5-47CE-A0CF-7DC1BBD95F40.jpeg
    07C37890-8CD5-47CE-A0CF-7DC1BBD95F40.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 241
Basically I don’t aviod any food. I eat a lot of spicy food actually cuz I like spicy. I eat pineapple from day1 to day4 with pomegranate juice. I’m not working. I do move around a lot. I don’t really restrict myself from moving. And I went for acupuncture on ET day, 2nd and 5th day.

Basically I don’t aviod any food. I eat a lot of spicy food actually cuz I like spicy. I eat pineapple from day1 to day4 with pomegranate juice. I’m not working. I do move around a lot. I don’t really restrict myself from moving. And I went for acupuncture on ET day, 2nd and 5th day.
Which tcm did you go to? I did acupuncture for the cycle I had my girl back then and was told ET day is the last and no more. Different tcm different practice.

Back