IVF/ICSI Support Group

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-11-15 at 9.44.24 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-11-15 at 9.44.24 AM.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 124
Any idea how to improve in the next round? Or it's my body that's is too weak? :(

Sometimes it's the genetic makeup of the embryos - but nothing much you can do when it comes to genes. On your end, you & your hubby can try to eat more healthily, kick bad habits like smoking & drinking etc.

Any idea how to improve in the next round? Or it's my body that's is too weak? :(
Is very hard to pinpoint. It may be embryo problem, chromosomes issue , sperm issue, egg issue etc

If u think you body is too weak, maybe u can try tcm to build up your body before going for fresh cycle. Tcm take at least 6 month and above to see result

Sometimes it's the genetic makeup of the embryos - but nothing much you can do when it comes to genes. On your end, you & your hubby can try to eat more healthily, kick bad habits like smoking & drinking etc.

My hubby diagnosed as chromosomes imbalance. After failed 1 fresh ivf, we went to tcm to tiao our body and strike on the 8th month, natural conceive. What I saying if ivf cannot give what we want, no pointing trying without rectify the issue. Try alternate solution whose know it will give u what u want

My hubby diagnosed as chromosomes imbalance. After failed 1 fresh ivf, we went to tcm to tiao our body and strike on the 8th month, natural conceive. What I saying if ivf cannot give what we want, no pointing trying without rectify the issue. Try alternate solution whose know it will give u what u want
True thing...else suggest the most scientific way is to go for PGD in KL or BKK.
Good that TCM managed to help you. I do have friends who went for TCM for years, but to no avail.

True thing...else suggest the most scientific way is to go for PGD in KL or BKK.
Good that TCM managed to help you. I do have friends who went for TCM for years, but to no avail.
We did PGD at nuh. If given another chance, we won’t do it again. To us it a waste of money. It could be put at better use

Hi, I’m like you.. I can give up coffee & cold drinks but I can’t live without spicy food..

I continue my eating habit of spicy food throughout my cycle, 2WW & till now.. I’m currently 15 weeks pregnant.. though I’m also hearing similar comments to cut down which I did slightly but I still need my spicy food.. hope this help.. good luck
Hi babe.. great to hear this! I can give up all things except spicy food.. minimised alr.. but i dunno y they said cant take spicy food =(

IVF is really a trial and error game and each individual is so different. What worked for others may not work for u and vice versa.

Like what towkayneo mentioned, it could be the chromosomes. It could also be due to the egg quality, or sperm quality and also the womb condition. Meaning are there polyps, fibroids etc

Some ladies produce better quality eggs with lower dose of injections, but it may also mean lesser quantity. But I supposed quality is more impt because if u have a lot of poor quality eggs it also won’t be successful.

Some will do endo scratch, some doc will give meds to stop menses for a few months before doing FET.. some go for op to ‘clean’ up the womb

So there are so many ways. Hope u will find one that works for u soon!

Ok, share more details with us! Like why? I thought the results are quite zhun

Yes result is very zun, is good if u have more embryos to get it tested. But I only hv 2 to test only and it doesn’t guarantee bfp.

And if u testing for gender, sg is not allowed too it only test for genetic and chromosomes issue

Yes result is very zun, is good if u have more embryos to get it tested. But I only hv 2 to test only and it doesn’t guarantee bfp.

And if u testing for gender, sg is not allowed too it only test for genetic and chromosomes issue

This SG has so much red tape...

Then again, BKK is not allowed to import frozen embryos for PGD.

Hello. For those who bfp, what did you all take after ET?

Red bean soup? Immunocal?

My immunocal just finished, not sure whether to buy new one.

hi ladies, i failed my last fet and now preparing for my second fet.

This time the doctor has arranged for endoscratch. Can I check if I should take any form of panadol before the procedure? I heard that it can be rather uncomfy. Any advice from those who have done it before?

This time the doctor has arranged for endoscratch. Can I check if I should take any form of panadol before the procedure? I heard that it can be rather uncomfy. Any advice from those who have done it before?
Hi
I did twice before..
Personally speaking.. I feel panadol is of no use..
I hear many variations.. depends on ur pain threshold.. I can tahan.. Doc even ask me y i keep quiet.. so I assume most ladies will express out their pain..
After that will cramps.. can ask doc for mc..

I have minimal pain when doing endoscratch, it’s like Pap smear procedure. I did not take any Panadol or med b4 my endoscratch.

Hi ladies
Anyone saw slight pink discharge from their crinnoe gel?
Got bfp or bfn?
Can share ur experience?
Thanks..

Might be irritating to ur cervix from crinone. I did have pino discharge n bfp. But i went to the clinic for early test. Which day r u at now?

Hi ladies
Anyone saw slight pink discharge from their crinnoe gel?
Got bfp or bfn?
Can share ur experience?
Thanks..
Hi

I have pink, salmon like colour & brown stain from crinone, not a lot, but it’s there.. I was told it’s due to irritation from the insertion and if it doesnt become bleeding or flow & no cramp, this is normal and nothing to worry.

However My dr switched me to daily PIO for 2 full weeks(my week 6 & 7) which the spotting stop immediately. I then switch back to crinone until week 11.

I’m currently 15 + 5 weeks & all scans are looking good..

Hope this helps! All the best

Might be irritating to ur cervix from crinone. I did have pino discharge n bfp. But i went to the clinic for early test. Which day r u at now?
4 days post transfer =)
Hi

I have pink, salmon like colour & brown stain from crinone, not a lot, but it’s there.. I was told it’s due to irritation from the insertion and if it doesnt become bleeding or flow & no cramp, this is normal and nothing to worry.

However My dr switched me to daily PIO for 2 full weeks(my week 6 & 7) which the spotting stop immediately. I then switch back to crinone until week 11.

I’m currently 15 + 5 weeks & all scans are looking good..

Hope this helps! All the best
Thanks for reply.. I've been having cramps.. no bleeding..

Hi
I did twice before..
Personally speaking.. I feel panadol is of no use..
I hear many variations.. depends on ur pain threshold.. I can tahan.. Doc even ask me y i keep quiet.. so I assume most ladies will express out their pain..
After that will cramps.. can ask doc for mc..

I see, the nurse told me it’s similar to hsg. I remember hsg was rather unpleasant for me with bad cramping after that also. Thanks for sharing your experience.

For me, I took 1 panadol to "play safe" - generally it's just uncomfy, nothing too scary.

Good luck!

Back