IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi ladies, I have query here, on FET day, is blastocyst day 5 which almost hatch has higher chance to implant?

Hatching blastocyst meaning it’s starting to hatch out n ready to implant once it is in your womb. It does have a higher chance to bfp but then still depends on the chromosome of it and your womb condition.

Hi ladies, Feeling worried! Yesterday I accidentally lifting a pale of water approximately 5kg, yesterday was my 3dpt5dt. I was afraid it might affect my implantation of my embryo. Anyone here accidentally lifting heavy stuff and subsequently bfp?

Hi ladies, Feeling worried! Yesterday I accidentally lifting a pale of water approximately 5kg, yesterday was my 3dpt5dt. I was afraid it might affect my implantation of my embryo. Anyone here accidentally lifting heavy stuff and subsequently bfp?

Summer kids, whats done is done... Leave the rest to fate.
If its yours no matter what happens, the embryo to stick onto you tightly.
Meanwhile don't worry too much and just be careful for the rest of ur 2WW.

Oh yeah, I lifted my son into his stroller back then. Worry not, I do have friends who had to carry their kids during 2WW but still BFP-ed.

Hi Dreamscomestrue, may I know what is GDM?
Now Im 6 weeks, I do not hv any vomiting, is it normal? Because I know most of mummies hv vomiting during pregnancy but I no hv.:(..

Its perfectly normal AdaSL. I had zero morning sickness nor did i feel nauseous for both my pregnancies.

Just enjoy your pregnancy :)

Now Im 6 weeks, I do not hv any vomiting, is it normal? Because I know most of mummies hv vomiting during pregnancy but I no hv.:(..

I had ZERO too. Am now at 32 weeks. Isnt it better this way lol
Enjoy ur pregnancy!

I have zero too.. and I’m 16 weeks.. Checked with Dr & he said it’s normal & not all pregnancy will experience morning sickness or vomiting..

Enjoy your pregnancy!

hi ladies, i failed my last fet and now preparing for my second fet.

This time the doctor has arranged for endoscratch. Can I check if I should take any form of panadol before the procedure? I heard that it can be rather uncomfy. Any advice from those who have done it before?

I did my endoscratch 2 weeks ago... nurse told me to take panadol so I only took one about 90 mins before procedure. I felt some pain (more like sharp period cramps) during the procedure. But it was only for like 3 seconds. Then it was over.

May I know can we drink Milo or Horlicks during pregnancy? Thank u

I had GDM. You only know around week 20+. In kkh, it’s compulsory to test for it.

I went for the dietician course as recommended by kkh after my GD test. Basically take everything in moderation, including rice. Have a lot of vegetables (2 portions to 1 portion of rice) to control your sugar levels. The above is for all preggers in general.

Milo-O shd be fine but not regularly.

I had GDM. You only know around week 20+. In kkh, it’s compulsory to test for it.

I went for the dietician course as recommended by kkh after my GD test. Basically take everything in moderation, including rice. Have a lot of vegetables (2 portions to 1 portion of rice) to control your sugar levels. The above is for all preggers in general.

Milo-O shd be fine but not regularly.
I believed you slimmed down quite a bit cos you cut down on the carbs intake :p

today is my D1 egg retriever, only 3 eggs are mature, 3 of 1 fertilized. shall i keep the only 1 fertilized egg to D5?

Are u with KKH? Not sure if can choose though.. I know nuh will not risk to D5 if there’s too few embryo. But Roland will only do D5 even if there’s 1 or 2 embryos.

So depends on the hospital/ doctor.

I'm on my day 8 post embryo transfer. Had period like bleeding with some clots this morning..
I guess its over for me but it's just day 8.
Should I be positive to pray for a miracle or just treat is as bfn?

When is your BT? Call your clinic? I also bled at 10dp5dt and went down for early bt. 8dp5dt might be too early for HPT. Mine was super faint at 10dp5dt. Dont stop your medications though.
How is ur bleeding? Mine really like period with clots.. No chance of..
Did u conceive?
Ok.. I nv stop my meds. They said to do my bt 2 days earlier..
Mine is 2 day 3 embryos..
I think it's over. I cried the whole morning.

Did u conceive?

Big hugs, I know how this feels.

I failed mine day 4 embryos just in August... the disappointment is real.

Did u conceive?

Mine is light colour. I did conceive and am at 32 weeks now. However i failed 4 transfers. 2 no implantation, 1 chemical, 1 miscarriage at 7 weeks.. dun give up dear. Do go for ur bt, cont ur meds first till ur dr say to stop. If its really bfn, rest, cry it out, take time to heal, and try again. <3

I'm on my day 8 post embryo transfer. Had period like bleeding with some clots this morning..
I guess its over for me but it's just day 8.
Should I be positive to pray for a miracle or just treat is as bfn?
In my opinion, day 8 is too early to conclude anything. It could be just implantation bleeding. Please continue with your support till BT.

today is my D1 egg retriever, only 3 eggs are mature, 3 of 1 fertilized. shall i keep the only 1 fertilized egg to D5?
Usually KKH will not risk blasting the only one fertilized egg unless you have a huge risk appetite and specifically request for it.

Good luck.

Done this morning before i bleed. It's negative.

Day 3 or 5 embryo? Day 3 may need to test later.

I transferred day 5 blastocyst and bled too. Didn’t dare poas but positive blood test. Clots could be those vaginal inserts... forgot the name lol.

If bleed and stop, just continue the 2ww protocols...

Are u with KKH? Not sure if can choose though.. I know nuh will not risk to D5 if there’s too few embryo. But Roland will only do D5 even if there’s 1 or 2 embryos.

So depends on the hospital/ doctor.
I am a strong believer of blastos - if they can survive day 5, chances of surviving in the womb are higher.

Bf can push the weight down ley...

Lol i already stopped at 9th month. Low producer and supply also dwindled when I started work.

I think the 5 kg was from my stims... at my miscarriage, they weighed me and I’m at my current weight. So I’m back to “pre-pregnancy” weight but not to “pre-ivf” weight. Lol.

Hello all.

From ER to ET and maybe 2 day after ET, i felt abodminal pain which i think is due to egg retrieval.

Ever since after ET, i keep having slight cramping, sore breasts and af is coming (i think due to crinone gel discharge). Now is already 5 days post d2 transfer, but the af feeling is still there.

Anyone experiencing the same?

Day 3 or 5 embryo? Day 3 may need to test later.

I transferred day 5 blastocyst and bled too. Didn’t dare poas but positive blood test. Clots could be those vaginal inserts... forgot the name lol.

If bleed and stop, just continue the 2ww protocols...
Hi
It's day 3..
But really clots leh.. sianzz

Oh yeah, I lifted my son into his stroller back then. Worry not, I do have friends who had to carry their kids during 2WW but still BFP-ed.
Thank you towkayneo for your concern. I just tried Watson hpt and it showed faint line. Would it be a false alarm? Coz I remember I read somewhere sometimes it might be false alarm. Is it false alarm is for those doing fresh transfer? I’m in my 6dpt5dt

Summer kids, whats done is done... Leave the rest to fate.
If its yours no matter what happens, the embryo to stick onto you tightly.
Meanwhile don't worry too much and just be careful for the rest of ur 2WW.
Thank you Daylesford for your advice. It makes feel better. I’m resting well at home

Back