IVF/ICSI Support Group

Gal did u take her herbs also. If so how long before cycle pls. U bfp fresh or fet pls.

Only take her herbs aft bfp but stopped aft a week as I don't want to mix with western med.

Both fresh cycle.. I don't have any frozen... :p

Hi Faith-bb, did you follow Dr zou through-out or you went to her during your stimulations as well?

Mainly only for acupuncture.. Aft that only go back when bfp
But took her med for a week I stopped. Decide not to mix with western med. :)

Only take her herbs aft bfp but stopped aft a week as I don't want to mix with western med.

Both fresh cycle.. I don't have any frozen... :p

Mainly only for acupuncture.. Aft that only go back when bfp
But took her med for a week I stopped. Decide not to mix with western med. :)
Did u do acu also during stim phase? Do u rem how many sessions u had?

I was also walking like a pregnant woman a few days before ER and a few days after ER. And I gained weight too. But after ER there should be a follow up visit a few days later where they will measure and take your weight again to ensure you are not as bloated. I think I lost 2 kg a few days after ER .
Me too, vomitted for a week, cannot eat at all nd my tummy is as big as a 5mth preggy lady, on the 8th day all subside n normal to walk Ard n do hse chores work... Sleep more will help..

@mesara n @wondersss, im wif dr zou now...onli started seeing her for accu in june when doing my 2nd fresh but bfn...

Recently im taking her med too but not sure it wl help or not..hope it wl.

I hv nvr seen TSB b4 but seems like fm the sister here, she is quite fierce...at least i feel dr zou is nicer n more friendly.

How r u gals doing now?

@mesara n @twinkletot, hv u gals started ur FET?

1st scan today after days of stims.. Follicles sizes not looking good :(

Lining: 8.5
Right: 15.5 / 12.5 / 11 / 11 / 9.5
Left: 13 / 11 / 9 / 8
Continue w menopur again tdy & will have to go back for another scan tmr

Last edited:
@mesara n @wondersss, im wif dr zou now...onli started seeing her for accu in june when doing my 2nd fresh but bfn...

I hv nvr seen TSB b4 but seems like fm the sister here, she is quite fierce...at least i feel dr zou is nicer n more friendly.

How r u gals doing now?

Hi jas249, I was with her during my 1st cycle for accu and med but was a chem pregnancy.. I stop to rest for 3 yrs to save up.. her med + accu kills us... quite ex...

she is really nice and friendly. She even gave her mobile to us when we doing ivf so she can follow up. How is her waiting time nowadays? Still long waiting time?

For TSB, u only get her mobile when u BFP.. She is fierce at times and depend on her mood also...

@dearestmom How do you read those results? This is my 4th fresh IVF but I have never learnt to read the results. I am always puzzled and amazed by mummies here who understand what those figures mean.

Hello, from someone that had similar results. One was always leading the race. The remaining follies may catch up! I know others who have got more follies than me but at the end no embryo to transfer :-( Please don't worry too much and stay happy.

How r u gals doing now?

Hi jas249, I was with her during my 1st cycle for accu and med but was a chem pregnancy.. I stop to rest for 3 yrs to save up.. her med + accu kills us... quite ex...

she is really nice and friendly. She even gave her mobile to us when we doing ivf so she can follow up. How is her waiting time nowadays? Still long waiting time?

For TSB, u only get her mobile when u BFP.. She is fierce at times and depend on her mood also...

Hi dearestmom, I did the first scan after 5 days of jabs. Only 1 size 15mm, 1 size 13 mm, the rest range from 9mm to 12mm. The second scan shows that all are growing well after 9 days of jabs. Cheer up k.

Hello Ladies, I jus book an appt with Dr Zou. Currently seeing TSB. I have been seeing TSB since last year dec. Still no sign of pregnant. Can see both TCM together? Really spend fortune for TTC

Don't worry they will catch up. Mine was like that, I started with only 5 that seems big but then some more grew during stimulation and in the end I had 14 matured ones. But ultimately, it's the quality that counts and not the quantity. I only had 1 fertilized eggs. I see ppl with lesser matured eggs having more fertilized egg. So yes, it's quality over quantity! :) Don't stress. Just relax.

Don't worry the follicles will keep on growing after the jab yours follicles size is better then I have during my first fresh. Jia you!!

Sisters who ate egg whites, can you share if they are meant to be eaten as hard boiled? What do you do with the egg yolks then. TIA

I'm not a big egg fan so I had to be creative.. some days it's half boiled, some days I make omelette with veges and some days I made hard boiled then I mashed them with some mayo and make sandwich. Unfortunately, I threw the egg yolks because I was just too tired to do anything with them.

Last edited:
Dearestmum, are u on menopur thruout too like greentealatte? Think for menopur, e follicle sizes do catch up. And u are juz starting, so shd be fine!

Hi tryingtoconceive, pardon me, eggs are inside follicles or it's the other way round? I'm still trying to learn the terms. From what the nurse explained, I thought it's follicles -> eggs -> embryos.

Hi GreenTeaLatte,

I think you may be right. Should be during the ER, 10 follicles were extracted, but only 4 got eggs inside, meaning the rest are empty.

My doc recommended this antioxidant supplement that helped my hub's sperm count.. it is even better than coq10. U can pm me if u wana me 2 give u more details :)
dressabelle, i would love to know the name of the supplement your dr recommended and kindly let us know who is the dr who recommended it. i am really curious why that u went two forum sites to tell people that u took this fantastic supplements , had two kids but just refused to tell us openly what is it . we ladies in this forum who are ttc have alot of concerns and alot of things to eat already. i just hope no one will come make some false claims or waste our time asking us to PM you. if it is good, share it here . we will do our own research and ask our doctors about it.

Hello Ladies, I jus book an appt with Dr Zou. Currently seeing TSB. I have been seeing TSB since last year dec. Still no sign of pregnant. Can see both TCM together? Really spend fortune for TTC
How many cycles of ivf have u tried?
Im also seeing TSB since aug 14. Always kena scolding for not taking temperature

Oh. Didn't know that durian helps. Keke. Start to eat from when ah? Stim or after ER/ET?

Ooh can take durian? Sounds good! I likeeeeee. :) After ET till BT?

Aft ET.. I took 1-2 seeds alternate day. Scare too heaty. Haa

At times can't resist and end up take alot!

When to start taking Brazil nuts? I experience abit of stomach pain as in go toilet for big business twice today lei. Hope won't affect the embroys lei. Cross fingers!

I took 2-3 Brazil nuts daily... Hee..

Im also seeing TSB since aug 14. Always kena scolding for not taking temperature
I saw tsb once but unable to keep with the herbs brewing. So now going back to Dr que at tangshan...and his herbs...think since he dont give herbs after et...have to see tsb...she said if preggy look for her. Then have to go to Dr zou after et as dr que don't do acu after et. It's v costly tiring running like mad all over singapore man

dressabelle, i would love to know the name of the supplement your dr recommended and kindly let us know who is the dr who recommended it. i am really curious why that u went two forum sites to tell people that u took this fantastic supplements , had two kids but just refused to tell us openly what is it . we ladies in this forum who are ttc have alot of concerns and alot of things to eat already. i just hope no one will come make some false claims or waste our time asking us to PM you. if it is good, share it here . we will do our own research and ask our doctors about it.

Yes, I agree. Why be so secretive about the supplement? Why cannot share with us on this forum?

I saw tsb once but unable to keep with the herbs brewing. So now going back to Dr que at tangshan...and his herbs...think since he dont give herbs after et...have to see tsb...she said if preggy look for her. Then have to go to Dr zou after et as dr que don't do acu after et. It's v costly tiring running like mad all over singapore man

Well, and this adds to all the stress, which is not good at all.

Haha, i only take during the ovulation period for certain months, and anyhow plot my temp for other days.

I must say that TSB has been friendly and encouraging during every visits. I've not overheard her scolding anyone (her consultation room door is opened all the time, people waiting outside can hear no p&c).

When her patients get pregnant, she will be very happy.

Yes, I agree. Why be so secretive about the supplement? Why cannot share with us on this forum?

Hi there.. I guess different people posts info in a forum via different ways?as for me,I'm not a very vocal person and so dun really like to post too much details in a forum ..hmm in a way,it's up to people if they want to pm me for more details..easier to chat also via pm.

Anyway, my Sincere Apologies if I caused any confusion in you ladies! :p I'm only here to share with people that there is a solution out there to buy a hope as I went through the pains of trying to conceive trying all kinds of methods:)

Back