IVF/ICSI Support Group

I have been having cramps for so many days. Spotting start on Saturday. So I suspect the progesterone insert is delaying my menses. Finally I master the courage to poas this morning. Unfortunately, I do not have any babydust to spread. I will stop progesterone today. It is indeed devastating for me. Time will heal.

@VCE gd luck to u tml. Me no hope liao.
@Feenix all the best. Cramping is normal.
Hugs
However, do go for the BT tomorrow.
Not to give false hope or what, either take the BT as closure or you never know what the result might be...

Ya. Guess I will go and take blood test during lunchtime (had workshop Tmr)

Aft workshop then go back for the result and consultation ba

Just hope don't keep on needing to go back. Abit far to travel all the way there
Esp now I'm trying to walk less..
Think I'm like a granny.. Walking so slow these days..

I have been having cramps for so many days. Spotting start on Saturday. So I suspect the progesterone insert is delaying my menses. Finally I master the courage to poas this morning. Unfortunately, I do not have any babydust to spread. I will stop progesterone today. It is indeed devastating for me. Time will heal.

@VCE gd luck to u tml. Me no hope liao.
@Feenix all the best. Cramping is normal.

Twinkletot,

Don't give up. At times HPT can't detect.
Go for your Beta HCG to confirm the level.

Twinkletots don't stop the supports on your own unless nurse advise u to. Wait till BT. As the rest said, even a negative BT will give u better closure and u won't regret just waiting for that bt as a closure.. big hugs to u.
Oh but I oredi miss the morning one. So how? Continue the afternoon and night one?

Juz curious.. I'm goin for my ivf counselling dis coming Wednesday . Dr Yu said earliest appointment to do ivf is somewhrv in August. Do I need to come to hospital often for the ivf procedure.. Anyone can share? At least I am prepare ... So tat I can save my leave.
Hi Daniz, my counselling was in late May & my ivf is in September. They said August full already. Just FYI...

Hi Daniz, my counselling was in late May & my ivf is in September. They said August full already. Just FYI...
Hie cherylng thanx for the info... Den I guess mine will be in Sep hopefully. Feeling abit nerve wrecking...deciding to try ivf. Don really know wat to expect.

Hi Ladies,

Can't sleep peacefully.. Thoughts are all abt the beta...

Pink2015

Thank you so much!! Hope all goes well..

Good luck VCE..

Twinkletots, dun give up... be positive cos u nvr knw wht is the final results as chloe say.. wait till BT cos is the real resulys n have a better closure.. all the best n pray hard ok.. jiayou..

My menses came full flow yesterday so I have oredi prepared for the worst. Just received a call from the nurse without any miracle. Will be going for a review in July and proceed to FET in August. Hope my remaining 6 embbies guai guai. Thank you gals for the support.

My menses came full flow yesterday so I have oredi prepared for the worst. Just received a call from the nurse without any miracle. Will be going for a review in July and proceed to FET in August. Hope my remaining 6 embbies guai guai. Thank you gals for the support.
Are u doing medicated or natural?

Hugs...
These few months do recuperate yourself and perhaps go for short trip.

Ladies what does beta hcg 198 mean?
Is it low?
I am 12dp 5dt.
Feeling a little worried or is it normal?

VCE,

Is it because test is done early?
Mine was 16dpt 3dt. 2 days later than scheduled time.
They will usually ask you to come back to collect meds.
Probably call you back at 2pm after checking with Dr. Hemma.

I think if 2 days early and you double next 2 days to 400 + at 14days is common reading. Was asking my TCM over the weekend.

Actually they usually test 14 days after ET. One my ET day one was a full blastocyst and the other was growing to blasto..
At 12dpt i am 196
But the numbers can be confusing..

Yes I agree Beta is confusing as the gap and range is big.

Don't worry too much. May be late implantation suggested by twinkletot or test at early date.
A better note, it's a positive and congrats.
Let Dr.Heema review the results and they will call you back to SGH to collect med.
The other day they also told me to come back after 2pm as Dr Yu is not back to review yet.

Ladies what does beta hcg 198 mean?
Is it low?
I am 12dp 5dt.
Feeling a little worried or is it normal?
Not say low or what
But if u at Kkh, they usually wan see 250 and more else will ask you to go back for another beta in 48hours time

But 198 is okay. So gg back to get support?

I dunno.. The nurse could not answer my qns and said she will call me back after 2pm.. Most probably to check with my doc all the qns i asked..

Sighs..
Now this is more worrying .

Thanks Faith & Pink. .

Hopefully a little more baby dust for a higher beta..

I can foresee my frequent visits to SGH from now on..

I dunno.. The nurse could not answer my qns and said she will call me back after 2pm.. Most probably to check with my doc all the qns i asked..

Sighs..
Now this is more worrying .
Don't stress n worry
198 ok de

KkH 250 is 14 days after ET right?? Coz i remember what the nurse told me then..
Me now only day 12

Kkh usually do 17 or 18 day past ER.
Mine was 15dp3dt..

Reactions: VCE
Hi VCE, there r many successful pregnancies with low hcg. So long as it doubles, it will be ok! Worrying won't help now. All the best and congrats!

*hugzz* in the meantime rest and prepare ur body for ur embbies

@nuh, we only do our 2nd beta at 6 weeks scan, so I dunno whether the numbers are doubling.. Any symptoms to look out for during this 2 weeks?

HI VCE, Congras.. :):)

Twinkletots, hugs hugs.. Rest well and tiao your body for the next cycle to fight on..

This journey really bu hao zuo.. Looking back from my last cycle, this cycle im going with the flow and not so enthusatic and excited bcos my last cycle turn out to be chemical pregnancy. This round trying to go with the flow but seems harder with alot of obstacles. Therefore all we can pray hard and hope that god can grant our wishes..

Ladies out here, lets keep each other in our prayers and cheer for each other !! JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU! :D:D:D

Back