IVF/ICSI Support Group

I used up 2 cb digital to confirm my pregnancy, now now left w one. Carefully choose when to use it again. Right now I m using those cheapo type to test, just to ensure I m seeing double line :)
Week 6 is so far away, it is like another tww again.. I think I will only feel secure once I see the sac in my uterus

Lol. We are really alike in this aspect. I went through more than 20 test kits. I understand how u feel. Some people may think that we are wasting money by doing so many cos hcg can be present even if beanie is not doing well. But i say, if it makes us feel better and less anxious, who cares? Afterall, mental and emotional well being of the pregnant mum is important to the development to the beanie too!

I bought my CB digital hpts from USA webbie and they are so much cheaper than here. Oh well most merchandise here are kinda more costly anyway.

The disadvantage of early testing is it may lead to high n dry if it's a chemical. But that's just what I've read.

I would definitely poas before the BT as if it's negative I want to be the first to know and not from a phone call.

I hope to peek into others' hpt! Please post and i hope to see bfps :)

Ginger.. I scare leh.. (I do keep thinking to test) Now also too early for me to test. My sinseh said maybe my embryo stick earlier so that why symptoms show early.. That make my mind run wild.. Hmmm .. Could I have 2 beanies stick that's why symptom is early.. Could it be the medication.. If hpt say negative.. I will be very sad Loh..

ImageUploadedByForum1402801935.930886.jpg

And now it's my turn :)

It takes different people to make up this world! 一种米养百种人。

We just hv to respect individual's choices.:)
Surely so. Everyone has their own way of management. I'm comfortable with mine and vice versa.

Ginger congrats!! So are you going to do BT earlier or still wait till 21st?

Urs is much darker than mine. My was never so dark for the plus sign even on my 10dp5dt. Maybe urs is twin? :d I m so happy for u

I agree with portia. Just walk in. I was attended by kkh even though i was days earlier than my scheduled BT.

Redvel,

U r doing endo scratch right? Are u going to ask for mc for the day?

I did as i was afraid of the cramping after the scratch. Was glad i did cos it was really uncomfortable. I probably can't concentrate on my work if i did not go on mc.

Yes portia. I will be asking for an mc. I read online some ladies find it painful. I chicken out reading that so will be popping painkiller (no harm) prior to that. I know some ladies here shared it was not that bad. ..but even my hsg was quite bad but I remember some people told me hsg is ok too. That's why I didn't pop painkiller then and I very much regretted.

Thanks for sharing.

Ginger.. I scare leh.. (I do keep thinking to test) Now also too early for me to test. My sinseh said maybe my embryo stick earlier so that why symptoms show early.. That make my mind run wild.. Hmmm .. Could I have 2 beanies stick that's why symptom is early.. Could it be the medication.. If hpt say negative.. I will be very sad Loh..
Hope,

Hang on for a few more days. Do it when you are at least at 12dpo. Prepare yrself mentally and emotionally before u test. Do it only when u are ready.

Good luck.

After so many ttc cycles, I think we have to learn things can go either way. Actually i go by the less I expect, I more cushioning I get on my emotions struggle (if it turns out not pleasing!). Of course we hope for the good stuff. At the same time, life's so that there's always another door or window of opportunity when one has had shut on us.

Poas only on due time when you're ready to face it. Wish you good luck.

Hi girls
I'm starting my ivf soon n would like to do acupuncture to increase the success rate.
Anyone has any recommendations as to Where I can go for acupuncture?: )

SOS!! Had some fresh bleeding today!! But no cramps so far..now on the way to KKH...am so worried..at 7wks 1 day today..hope baby is fine.. :(

Santhiya

Nope..not spotting..fresh blood but not a lot..wipe off in tissue..wen passing urine nothing..now getting more worried...

Santhiya
Santhiya,

I had the same when i was at 4 weeks. Dun panic first. Just go and get support. Duphaston and proluton jabs are most common. May also up yr progynova if u r already on it. They prob will ask u to continue yr inserts too. Dun stop even though it is yucky.

Santhiya,

I had the same when i was at 4 weeks. Dun panic first. Just go and get support. Duphaston and proluton jabs are most common. May also up yr progynova if u r already on it. They prob will ask u to continue yr inserts too. Dun stop even though it is yucky.
Am here at KKH..now at the room lying down..went to toilet..bleeding has now changed to brownish/maroon..but tiny clots are seen..getting more worried now..hope my baby is fine..

Santhiya

Am here at KKH..now at the room lying down..went to toilet..bleeding has now changed to brownish/maroon..but tiny clots are seen..getting more worried now..hope my baby is fine..

Santhiya
I had tiny clots too. Dr told me that clots could hv formed when blood collects at the virgina.

Dun panic too much. Let them give u a chk and see how.

Congrats Tinga and Ginger. Grabbing loads of babydust. Ginger I tested positive 8dp3dt which was 11dpo. Hcg cud be high thats why detected early. Mine was 306. Wish both of of you safe and smooth pregnancy ladies.

My status is I am waiting for natural miscarriage bleed and spotting to be over. I don't have any heavy bleed. Its been dark brown n maroon thick stains and clots. Wonder how long it will take for this episode to be over. Cant wait to start back again as age clock ticking away. Seeing dr in a months time. Hope and pray by then all back to normal.

Cant believe it is all over for me. Hcg detected early numbers climbed well n nil spot till week 6. Saw baby sac fetel pole and heartbeat just the day I lost it. Its just v v v painful. Dr loh mentioned I had fibroids in womb and they could have taken all nutrients meant for baby as they looked big. Also with the hormonal tablets n jab they just gain strength. Miscarriage cud be due to that n nothing to do with dear baby. Anyway its over and I have to move on.

Redvel when r u starting to cycle again? Is it long sor short protocol? I wonder when I can start cycling.

Hope all the best for your bt. Can I know which tcm r u going to pls.

Otw back home from KKH now..baby is fine..heartbeat is seen..bleeding has lessen..now only staining..increased my dosage for duphaston..so relieved at the moment..and on hospitalisation leave..on bed rest for 3weeks..

Santhiya

Congrats Tinga and Ginger. Grabbing loads of babydust. Ginger I tested positive 8dp3dt which was 11dpo. Hcg cud be high thats why detected early. Mine was 306. Wish both of of you safe and smooth pregnancy ladies.

My status is I am waiting for natural miscarriage bleed and spotting to be over. I don't have any heavy bleed. Its been dark brown n maroon thick stains and clots. Wonder how long it will take for this episode to be over. Cant wait to start back again as age clock ticking away. Seeing dr in a months time. Hope and pray by then all back to normal.

Cant believe it is all over for me. Hcg detected early numbers climbed well n nil spot till week 6. Saw baby sac fetel pole and heartbeat just the day I lost it. Its just v v v painful. Dr loh mentioned I had fibroids in womb and they could have taken all nutrients meant for baby as they looked big. Also with the hormonal tablets n jab they just gain strength. Miscarriage cud be due to that n nothing to do with dear baby. Anyway its over and I have to move on.

Redvel when r u starting to cycle again? Is it long sor short protocol? I wonder when I can start cycling.

Hi mesara,

Good to hear from u again. It must be really tough for u. I hope u are resting and eating well.

Please ask yr tcm to give u herbs to build yr body once thd natural miscarriage is over. Do tell him about yr fibroids too as some chinese herbs are not suited for those with fibroids.

And do chk with the drs on the status of yr fibroids and hv them fixed and sorted out before ttying sgsin. I had 2 large ones the size of a 12 week foetus removed by open surgery last july.

Mesara.. Thanks.. I seeing dr Zou.. Your incident remind me of mine.. But guess we just have to move on., prepare all the armor and charge again!

Sathiya.. Glad everything went well.. Must be so relieve to hear the heart beat..

Otw back home from KKH now..baby is fine..heartbeat is seen..bleeding has lessen..now only staining..increased my dosage for duphaston..so relieved at the moment..and on hospitalisation leave..on bed rest for 3weeks..

Santhiya
Good to hear things are fine. Dr S told me that i must still walk around the house once a while even though on bed rest. Best if u can get those compression stockings which prevents dvt if u are going to be in bed most hours.

Hug hug mesara, hope that ur spotting will end soon and can start the next cycle ASAP. Dun think so much for the past, look forward for the next ivf. Jia you

Back