IVF/ICSI Support Group

My was also look like evap line, that's why I m so into the bt result, I thought that is my fate. Finger cross until ur bt result us out. Btw, do u wan to check w ur doc see what he/she said?

Oh Tinga... u just revive some of my hopes! Hehe... im feeling more at peace now. Was crying on n off whole morning. I dun think I can get to talk to my dr... im with dr tan at kkh.

That's wat I thot too. Actually I use normal clear blue tested ytd n there was a super faint positive whereby u need to see it under sunlight. But the line is very thin unlike the thick control line. That brings my hope up n I went to buy the digital to test.... nv expect that it dashed the hope I have completely.

Did u follow instruction closely? I prefer to collect urine in cup and stick hpt in for 20 sec according to instructions.

@lainelaine, I saw Dr THH last week and for me I had reduced af after lap & he suggested I do the SIS to make sure there are no abnormality in my womb. You might want to make an appt with him & let him him know your af issue.
Thanks hopeful13! I tried calling this morning but he is fully booked till july...and my cycle starts in july :(

How's ur spotting now Santhiya.. In 2012, I had on and off spotting the entire first trimester .. Hang in there.. Rest well
Have no more spotting already..have been on bed rest.. Phobia already after seeing red yesterday...hope I dun see it again for the next 32 weeks.. :)

Santhiya

So many bfps lately until hard to catch up. Haa. All great news so far!

Now rest whenever you can and drink more warm water and let hubbies do all the heavy chores. Remember keep the happy mind.

Thanks tinga, is ur bt result out?
Got my result back, hcg din doubling, it drop to 33. So seem like I got chemical pregnancy. I'm more calm then last Wednesday when I first know the result is negative. This cycle at least prove to me that my embryo do try to implant and I manage to get positive for a short while.
Hopefully af will come soon and I'm able to start another transfer in July or August cycle.
Anyone know if I need to do anything for this? Am I consider as miscarriage?

Got my result back, hcg din doubling, it drop to 33. So seem like I got chemical pregnancy. I'm more calm then last Wednesday when I first know the result is negative. This cycle at least prove to me that my embryo do try to implant and I manage to get positive for a short while.
Hopefully af will come soon and I'm able to start another transfer in July or August cycle.
Hugs tinga..

Hugs... Tinga...

Stay positive! You will join us soon.

Hi, would like to ask for advice on IUI that I did last week. My gynae was telling me on the day of my IUI that my husband's sperm is quite gd (after the washing procedure), and my lining looks gd too, so does that mean the chances of success will be high? The clinic wants me to go back next week to do a blood test to determine if the procedure is successful, I thought by using a test kit should be able to tell?

Ya, I will. Look forward for the next cycle. Thanks all the sisters for support
Hi Tinga..same thing happened to me previously..my period came as per normal..juz wait a week and see if ur AF reports..otherwise,see a doctor.. No worries..u will make it thru one day.. Hugs..

Santhiya

Hi... I will be doing my tigger shot tonight.... ER on Wed n ET on fri.. So happy n relief now.. I think the red bean soup really help me a lot as I almost drink a big pot yesterday...
My scan today - 16 Jun 2013
Lining - 8.7 triple
Right - 16.5/14/16.5/9.5/10/12/9
Left - 18.5/15.5/10/16/10.5/7.5/7

Hugs Tinga.... all the best for the next cycle!

My gp just called me too... beta is less than 2.
Gonna pick myself up n prepared for next cycle hopefully in july.

Hi, its been more than 2 years since I come into this thread. BFP on my FET 2 yars plus ago, will be doing FET this mth. Ultrasound scan this wed.... really forgot all the procedures of FET already...! Anyone can advise? Thanks!

Hi, its been more than 2 years since I come into this thread. BFP on my FET 2 yars plus ago, will be doing FET this mth. Ultrasound scan this wed.... really forgot all the procedures of FET already...! Anyone can advise? Thanks!

@sunflower44... Welcome to this thread... You mean you done in 2011 or 2012... I previously done on my first fresh cycle is on 2011 but fail and now starting again. I'm doing my ER on this wed morning... So you US this wed is first scan?

Hi pupnui,

I did my FET in Aug 2011, gave birth to my gal in May 2012. You did not try FET? I failed my fresh in Jun 2011, did FET in Aug liao.. All the best in your ER this wed! Where are you doing now? Mine's at KKH, with Dr HH Tan. This wed is my first u/s... forgot how many more scans i need to go through, before they thaw my frozen embbies..

Hi pupnui,

I did my FET in Aug 2011, gave birth to my gal in May 2012. You did not try FET? I failed my fresh in Jun 2011, did FET in Aug liao.. All the best in your ER this wed! Where are you doing now? Mine's at KKH, with Dr HH Tan. This wed is my first u/s... forgot how many more scans i need to go through, before they thaw my frozen embbies..

I don't have any embbies left on my last cycles so no FET... Have to start from fresh cycle again... If not wrong they will need to see your lining...

Thx Tinga and pupnui!

Tinga, im gg for fet... gt 5 frozen embies left. What abt you?
Envy you have so many embies. I left 2, will discuss with my doc how many to transfer for next. Hopefully af come soon and can embark on the next fet in July. What is ur plan?

Welcome sunflower44, are u doing natural or medicated? Normally they will do the scan for abt 3-4 times to ensure the lining is optimal and then proceed with the et.

Back